Courtesan Ch. 47

Story Info
A perfect house with wonderful neighbors.
9k words
4.17
41.5k
28
0

Part 47 of the 47 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

This is the forty-seventh and final episode in a series entitled "Courtesan". If you have not read the previous forty-six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

"Courtesan" is romantic story about a dominant hot wife and her submissive cuckold husband. While they have a deep and abiding love for each other they do lead an alternative lifestyle. If this subject matter offends you or makes you feel uncomfortable, I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*

The next morning I was up at 7:30. By the time Kelly and I had finally gone to sleep, it had been nearly 1:30. Under different circumstances I might have slept for another hour or two, but I was excited. We had a house to look at.

It was early November, daylight savings time was ending that night so the sun was just about to rise. I dressed in the dark, I didn't want to disturb Kelly.

After I was dressed I slipped out to the kitchen, poured a glass of orange juice, made coffee and retrieved the morning newspaper from the front sidewalk.

A half hour later I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking a cup of coffee and reading the sports section when Kelly appeared. She stood in the doorway rubbing the sleep from her eyes. All she was wearing was her navy blue Kelroy College football game jersey. When we were seniors she'd briefly dated the quarterback of the football team. The jersey had been a gift from him. On Kelly, that jersey looked every bit as sexy as an expensive silk negligee from the finest lingerie shop in Manhattan.

I smiled at her. "Good morning sleepy head."

She smiled back. "Hi Timmy."

"We have a house to look at this morning."

"I remember, we're supposed to be there at ten, aren't we?"

"Yes, that's right." I glanced at the clock. It was 8:15. "We have plenty of time. It will take us about twenty minutes to get there, so we don't have to leave until 9:40."

"Okay." It was clear that Kelly was still sleepy.

"Why don't you go take a shower and get dressed. When you come back I'll have a glass of orange juice, a bowl of granola and yogurt and a cup of coffee for you."

Kelly passively answered, "Thank you, I'd like that." And then she wandered back to the bedroom.

About twenty minutes later she returned. She was showered and dressed in a pair of jeans and a sweater. Her hair was combed and she was wearing just enough makeup to subtly enhance her natural beauty.

When I saw her I smiled and said; "Ah, sleeping beauty has awakened."

Giggling, Kelly asked; "And why wasn't my handsome prince there to take care of me?"

"Your handsome prince was afraid that he might become a distraction. He didn't want us to miss our ten o'clock appointment."

She smiled. "As usual my prince is a very wise man."

I'd already set a place for Kelly at the kitchen table. She sat down while I got up. After I poured a cup of coffee and a glass of orange juice for her I spooned a container of low fat strawberry yogurt into a small bowl and put two scoops of granola on it. Kelly was already sipping her coffee and reading the morning newspaper when I set the bowl of granola and yogurt in front of her.

She ate and read the newspaper while I worked on the Saturday cross word puzzle. Neither of us said very much. We were both enjoying the peace and quiet.

At 9:30 I stood up. "I think we'd better get ready to go."

As I was putting the dirty dishes into the dishwasher, Kelly said; "I'll get my purse. Do you want to drive or navigate?"

"Let's take your Mercedes. I'll navigate."

At 9:40 we were backing out of the driveway.

It was almost ten o'clock when we turned on to Oak Grove Drive. 1214 was a large two story brick house on the left side of the street. Tonya, Kirby and Barry, the Realtor were standing in the front yard. Tonya's Mercedes was parked facing towards us in front of the house. Kelly drove past the house, made a U turn and parked her Mercedes behind Tonya's.

As we were getting out of the car a silver Porsche 911 Carrera came around the corner. As the sports car passed us I noticed that it was Antoine and Keisha. Antoine was driving. Like Kelly, he made a u turn and pulled in behind her Mercedes.

Kelly walked over to Tonya, Kirby and Barry while I waited by the curb for Antoine and Keisha.

As I waited I made a quick survey of the neighborhood. While it was clear that all of the houses on the block were very expensive, they were all much newer than the houses we'd looked at earlier. Those mansions had all been built in the early 1900's. The houses on Oak Grove all looked like they'd been built in the 1950's or 1960's. I assumed that was an advantage. Newer homes would probably have fewer issues with their basic infrastructure. I also noticed that 1214 was built on at least two and maybe three city lots. There was plenty of space to build an addition.

Antoine walked up to me with his hand extended. Keisha was hanging onto his other arm. "Hi Timmy, how was the trip to Evergreen?"

"I enjoyed it. The people who work there are very nice. How was your trip to Las Vegas?"

Antoine shrugged. "How could a night in Las Vegas with an attractive middle aged woman who loves big black cocks be anything but wonderful?"

Keisha poked him in the ribs. "Wrong answer buddy boy."

Grinning, Antoine shook his head and in a grave tone of voice said; "It was a tough job Timmy, but somehow I managed to persevere and get through it."

As she squeezed Antoine's arm, Keisha smiled and said, "That's much better."

Antoine winked at me and then he put his free arm around my shoulder and said, "Come on friend, let's go see Kelly, Tonya and Kirby."

As we were walking across the front lawn a JTandR black Lincoln turned on to Oak Grove. It slowed and then it pulled into the driveway of 1214, but immediately backed out again. It was only turning around so that it could park on the street just beyond the driveway entrance.

The rear door opened and Wendell Tyler climbed out of the car. He then held the door open for Elvira while she followed him out. All of us waved to them. As Elvira and Mr. Tyler were waving back another black Lincoln came around the corner and pulled into the driveway, only it parked there.

As soon as the big car came to a full stop the rear door opened and Mandy popped out of the back seat. Martin Jackson was climbing out behind her, but she didn't wait for him. Instead she started madly waving her arms and running towards us. As she ran she yelled out, "Hey everybody, Martin and I are getting married!"

Keisha screamed. "Yes!" And ran to her. They hugged. While they were hugging the rest of us surrounded them. Kelly was holding my hand. I noticed that Tonya and Kirby and Mr. Tyler and Elvira were also holding hands.

Antoine walked up to Mr. Jackson with his hand extended and said, "Congratulations sir."

Smiling, Mr. Jackson shook his hand; "Thank you Antoine."

Antoine nodded and then he said; "Sir, last night Tonya told Keisha and me that you might be interested in living in the house with us. I hope that's true and if it is, I'd like to be the first to say, welcome to our new family."

Behind Antoine there was a general murmur of agreement.

Mr. Jackson looked at us and said, "If it's acceptable to all of you, I really would like that."

Tonya smiled at him. "Martin, I've talked to everyone and I can assure you that all of of us would like that very much."

Mr. Jackson quietly said, "Thank you."

Realizing that his close friend was becoming embarrassed, Wendell Tyler quickly intervened. "Hey we have a house to look at." He turned to Barry. "You're our Realtor, correct?"

Barry nodded. "Yes sir, I am."

Mr. Tyler gestured towards the house. "Well Barry, lead the way."

Looking at all of us, Barry said; "Everyone, please follow me."

As we walked up the front sidewalk to the house, Mandy caught up with Kelly and me. Grabbing my arm, she said; "Timmy, I understand that you're responsible for everything that happened last night."

A little taken a back, I tried to stammer out an answer. "I uh well...Not really."

Mandy gripped my arm. "Timmy, Martin told me that you suggested to him that he could have an apartment in the house and he also said that you encouraged him to propose to me."

Again I tried to stammer out an answer. This time Kelly cuffed me across the back of my head and said, "She's trying to thank you. Don't be a dufuss, let her do it. You know that your conversation with Martin Thursday night reassured him and strengthened his resolve to talk to Mandy."

I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded.

Kelly cuffed the back of my head again. "Timmy, look her in the eye and say, you're welcome. For goodness sake, this is Mandy. We both love her."

Looking at Mandy, Kelly said; "Sorry, you know our Babydoll. He's a little shy about taking credit for anything."

Mandy stared at Kelly. There was moment of silence and then she said, "Can we, I mean can we still love each other?"

Kelly smiled at her. "I don't see any reason to stop." She poked me in the ribs.

I quickly added, "Mandy, I'll always love you."

Mandy grinned at us. "I'll always love both of you too."

Ahead of us Keisha yelled. "Hey, we're all lovin everybody so cut this insecurity shit out."

Tonya nodded. "She's right, we are."

Quickly acknowledging Tonya's comment with a nod of agreement, Keisha continued. It was immediately clear that she was beginning one of her delightful monologues. "I for one, fully intend to spend many wonderful evenings sucking on both Timmy and Kirby's penees."

Grinning at Keisha, Kelly asked; "Keish, is penee spelled with a y or an i?"

"Actually it's spelled with two e's."

Kelly rolled her eyes.

Undeterred by Kelly's expression, Keisha kept on. "Penee is the ancient Greek word for tiny penis. The word first appears in the beginning of the Iliad. I'm sure all of you remember it. Helen ran off to Troy with Paris because all the Greek guys where she grew up had teeny penees."

Behind us Mr. Jackson whispered to Mr. Tyler. "I must have missed that section."

Clearly enjoying Keisha's lecture, Kelly asked another question. "So what was the ancient Greek word for a great big dick, like Antoine's"

Keisha thought for a moment and then she said, "Pena maxima."

Elvira observed, "Dear, pena maxima sounds more like a Latin word."

Shaking her head, Keisha answered; "Nah, the Latin word for a big cock is dickus maximus, but the Romans might have perverted the Greek word. Those kinky mother fuckers perverted everything. Actually the Greeks really didn't have a word to describe a big penis. They didn't like them."

Tonya looked at Keisha with a puzzled expression. "They didn't like big cocks, why not?"

"Because they were always fucking each other in the ass and everybody knows that a little dick feels better when you're getting fucked in the ass." She squeezed Antoine's arm. "Sweetheart, I love your big cock, but please keep it away from my butt."

Antoine leaned over and said in a whisper loud enough for all of us to hear, "It's already been there."

Nodding emphatically, Keisha said; "I know it has, and I've been walking like a fat lady ever since."

Keisha only had a a high school education, but she was an avid reader and one of the most knowledgeable people in the group. She also had an unparalleled sense of humor and loved to tease everybody.

While we waited for Barry to open the lock box and unlock the front door of the house, Mandy whispered to Kelly; "Martin said that when he's busy with work I can still stay with you and Timmy. Will that be all right?"

Kelly nodded. "When we design our apartment we'll ask them to make the bedroom a little larger and add an extra closet."

Mandy grinned. "Really?"

"Yes, as far as Timmy and I are concerned, you'll have two homes and one of them will be with us."

Giggling, Mandy said; "Life really is wonderful."

Kelly smiled. "Yes, it really is."

Barry opened the front door and led us inside. While the exterior of the house was very nice, the interior was magnificent. The living room was the size of an airplane hangar. It had floor to ceiling windows, a mammoth brick fireplace and mahogany woodwork. The dining room was only slightly smaller and featured the same floor to ceiling windows and woodwork.

As we walked through the two rooms, Kelly commented; "We could throw some fabulous parties in this house."

Ahead of us, Tonya said; "Yes, we certainly could."

The kitchen was as large as the dining room and just as well equipped as the kitchen at Evergreen. When Kirby saw it he turned to me and said, "Timmy, we could cook some incredible dinners in this place."

I nodded. "Yes we could Kirb."

Mandy tugged on the back of Kirby's shirt. "I get to help too. You both promised to teach me to cook."

Kirby smiled at her. "And both of us intend to keep that promise."

Slipping in on the other side of Kirby from Tonya, Mandy put her arm around his ample waist and said to Tonya, "A few minutes ago you said that we all get to love each other. I want to love this big guy."

Tonya kissed Kirby's cheek and then she said to Mandy, "Go ahead, my big guy has enough love inside him for everybody."

Behind us, Elvira said; "I would definitely agree with that."

There were three bedrooms and two full bathrooms upstairs and a large master bedroom with a full en suite bathroom on the main floor. There was also another full bath and a small lavatory on the main floor. Since we were building an addition with small apartments for everyone, the bedrooms were of little interest to us. The large number of bathrooms was nice. I suspected that the bedrooms would either become offices or entertainment rooms.

The back yard was a lightly wooded green space that extended back at least two hundred feet to a thick woods.

Antoine asked Barry, "What's on the other side of the woods?"

"The back yard of another house, but the woods are about fifty feet thick, and the lot line runs through the middle of them so no one could ever clear all of them out."

Mr. Jackson nodded. "So this back yard will always be very private."

Barry smiled. "That's right."

Kelly nudged Tonya. "That means we can sunbathe nude back here."

Antoine grinned. "I'm in favor of that."

Keisha poked him. "You don't like to sunbathe. It makes you too dark."

"Yes, but sitting under a large umbrella with an iced drink watching Kelly, Tonya and Mandy sunbathe nude would be a very pleasant way to pass a summer afternoon."

"And I suppose you expect me to be sucking your cock while you're watching them."

Antoine nodded. "That does add a little zest to the idea."

Keisha hugged her fiancee. "Actually, I think it does too."

"The house is built on three city lots, so there's plenty of space for expansion." It was Barry. He was trying to get us back on task.

Next to me, Martin Jackson said; "Timmy, what's your idea for the expansion?"

I looked at Mr. Jackson. His question had caught me by surprise. A little flustered, I answered; "I ah, I don't know. You and Mr. Tyler are the bosses."

Shaking his head, Mr. Jackson said; "No Timmy, a long time ago both Wendell and I learned that the best way to get things done is to find creative, talented people and let them do their jobs. This was originally your idea and all of us trust your judgment. You're the point man on this project, so tell us what you think?"

Mr. Jackson's trust frightened me but it also fortified my confidence. Taking a deep breath, I said; "I think this might be too expensive, but if we could do anything I'd build a square back here.

Tonya looked at me. "A square?"

"Yes, that's right. The house would of course be the front of the square. I'd build a two story wing on each side. Each wing would contain three town houses. Each town house would have a patio and an upstairs balcony overlooking the square. We should probably have a corridor on the back side of each wing so that in the winter time we won't have to go outside to get into the main house."

Keisha smiled at me. "I love the idea that everyone would have their own town house over looking a central square."

Everyone else nodded in agreement.

Tonya asked, "What would go across the back of the square?"

"It's just my idea, and I'm certainly open to other ideas, but I think a maintenance shed and an indoor exercise room would be nice. Maybe there could even be room for a racquetball court."

I looked at Mr. Jackson and Mr. Tyler. "The physical fitness of five of the people who are going to be living here is very important to the firm. For the rest of us it just makes good health sense."

Mr. Jackson held up his hand. "Timmy, you won't get an argument about the value of a gym area from either Wendell or me. If nothing else, physical activity relieves stress. Tell us about the actual square."

I shrugged. "Whatever we can manage. A swimming pool, hot tub, flower gardens and a barbeque area would all be wonderful."

"Could we have a basketball hoop? Nothing big, just a small space where I could shoot baskets." Antoine was anxiously looking back and forth from Mr. Jackson to Mr. Tyler.

Mr. Jackson smiled at him. "Antoine I will advise our point man on this project that a basketball hoop for the outdoor commons area is a high priority."

Antoine grinned.

Mr. Tyler turned to me. "Timmy, your plan calls for six townhouses. We only need five. Is there any reason other than symmetry that we're thinking of adding an extra townhouse? I would think that it might be better to use that space as an additional recreation area."

I was suddenly very nervous. There definitely was a reason that I was suggesting six townhouses, but I was just guessing and not at all sure about how my suggestion would be received.

I remembered that my two aunts always advised me to do what I thought was right and worry about the ramifications later, so I took a deep breath and said, "John Reynolds, he's a bachelor. He may want to be included in this house."

Mr. Tyler stared at me for a moment and then he said, "Martin you chose our point man wisely."

Mr. Jackson nodded. "Yes I did. Timmy, again I have to thank you. Both Wendell and I have been so preoccupied with our own lives that we neglected to think about John. He's not only a business partner, he's a very good friend. Leaving him out would have been a mistake."

He looked at the entire group. "Would any one object to inviting John to join us?"

Antoine looked around. Everyone was nodding. He turned to Mr. Jackson and said, "Martin, everyone likes John. He would be a very welcome addition."

Suddenly I began to worry that things were moving much too quickly. I cleared my throat and said, "Excuse me."

The whole group turned in unison and looked at me.

"Before we go any further, I think we should consider the potential cost of my plan. I doubt that we can do it for three million dollars."

I glanced at Barry. He was nodding in agreement.

Wendell Tyler stared at me. After a moment he smiled, walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Young man, the more I get to know you, the more I like you. I appreciate your concern about the potential cost of this project, but it's not an issue. Timmy, I'm a billionaire, so is Martin. We have both spent our entire lives working sixteen hours a day, seven days a week trying to make money. We've made a fortune and neither of us has ever spent a dime of the money we made on ourselves. For the first time in our lives we're both involved with women that we care about. Those women and this house offer us the opportunity to have something we've never had before, a personal life. Timmy my friend, I don't care what this house costs, we're going to build it and we are going to build exactly as we want it."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers