Courting a Dark Fae

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was hard and slick now from the moisture of Aurora. With every downward motion, Michael widened Aurora, rubbing against her clit, with warmth spreading through his pelvis, and a fire going through Aurora.

An animal part in Michael broke loose, and he sat up, grabbing Aurora forcefully, his eyes wide like a madman, his teeth bared. He flipped her over, making Aurora giggle, as he crawled up on top of her. His erection brushed against the smooth flesh of her thighs, making Aurora gasp, her nails digging into Michael's shoulders.

His body moving upwards gently spread her legs, and he looked into her eyes, positioning himself at her entrance. Then, he thrust forward, hard, and strong. Aurora threw back her head and her back arched, pushing Michael further into her. Their flesh became slippery with sweat, Michael's dripping down a little to the point between Aurora's breast, or onto the small of her stomach.

Michael bit down on Aurora's neck, and Aurora cried out savagely. Her nails dug into his back, making him growl. Michael pounded into her, his rhythm sure and strong. Michael growled into her ear, covering up the wet, squishing sounds their bodies made briefly.

Michael lifted up Aurora's hips, and reached under, smacking her ass. Aurora cried out, snarling at him. He began to pound into her harder and harder.

Aurora bit Michael's shoulder and groaned. "Oooohhhhh, goooood!"

"Cum...for...meeee!" Michael panted, his eyes boring into Aurora, and he bit down onto her neck again. His balls were tightening, his blood pounding in his veins. The lush, wet heat against his cock was overpowering. Her pussy was flooding with cream.

Aurora's back arched as she began to cry out in ecstasy.

"I'm cuuuummmiiiiiiiiing!" she cried, and her breath caught in her throat, her nails digging into Michael's shoulders. Her world suddenly exploded, shimmering heat spreading from her pussy.

Her pussy tightened around his rock hard cock, Michael's breath coming fast, growling and groaning, as he felt her tighten like a sheath. He felt himself reach a point of no return, watching her ecstasy, and cried out, his own body arching, causing him to push further into her.

They both felt as if the were afire with lust, passion, and their cries mingled together, as they climaxed together. Michael came deep inside of Aurora, his cum mixing with her cream, almost spilling out of her, there was so much.

Michael held himself inside of Aurora for several minutes more, as they both caught their breath, before slowly withdrawing, and laying next to her, their bodies covered in sweat.

"I think maybe, we should clean up, before we head back to the fair," Aurora whispered, her eyes looking heavy with satisfaction and lust.

Michael leaned over, and kissed her tenderly. "Who says we need to go back?"

Aurora giggled. "Then perhaps we should clean up?"

"And get ready for round two..."

12