Courting at Orchard Court

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to me, Brad. This is very important. If you don't do exactly as I say, the consequences will be horrible. I don't want to hurt you any more, so please do as I tell you. Nod if you understand."

He nodded spastically, also trying to shout his compliance through the rubber ball and latex mask. She calmed him and stroked his chest.

"I'm going to lick you and suck you, Brad, but there is one rule, and it's a very important rule. I don't want your cum in my mouth, Brad. If you do that, I'll punish you more than you could ever imagine. Do not cum in my mouth. Do you understand? Nod, Brad. Tell me you understand. Tell me I don't have to hurt you more than this."

He remained frozen for moment , then nodded his compliance as he burst into nearly hysterical laughter smothered within his latex head gear. If this bitch thinks I can get a hard-on, he thought, she's a fucking fruitcake. Laughter meant more agony, but Brad couldn't stop. Involuntary giggles tore through his sinuses, making his nostrils explode into the hot latex hood.

She began with a tongue bath. Starting at his ankles she worked up and down his body, again and again, skirting his genitals each time. Meanwhile, she kept a hand free to play with the penis. The gentleness of her tongue and hands amazed him. Brad wanted to preserve his fury. He tried not to enjoy the sensations, but slowly and patiently she won him over. Under the spell of her proficient love-making, he was torn between anger and joy, wishing at one moment he could slap her silly, and the next wanting to shower her with kisses for showing him how pain can enhance pleasure.

Jennifer was behind him on her knees. She released the plug from his bum, replacing it with a vibrator, then wrapped her arms around to pump his dick with both hands. Brad could feel himself growing hard. The very thought terrified and astonished him. He struggled to drive the pleasure from his mind, but her skill was too much for him. She owned him like the toys in her box, and to his horror Brad Nyler was once again happy to be her plaything.

When he was fully erect she moved from back to front. He was in her mouth and she was sucking like a mad thing. Her head fucked him at an athletic pace, and her tongue twisted and lapped his pecker like a precision Swiss movement. There were moments when he couldn't even feel the pain in his neck and shoulders, only the burning mass of ecstasy in his cock. Then he realised he was going to cum.

Brad laboured to communicate with her. He tried so hard to shout that he actually made a few consonant sounds, but no words of course. His body writhed and bent as he tried to remove himself from her mouth, all the while straining to suppress his orgasm. Jennifer had a firm grip on the handcuff rope, pulling him tight against her so his organ remained firmly planted in her mouth. Brad had never slaved so hard to delay his ejaculation. She had brought him such joy, he couldn't bear the thought of her going back to the torture. From inside his latex hell, Brad's every breath became a desperate cry for her to stop. And then it was too late.

His cum flew into her mouth. Brad screamed pathetically through his nostrils, and at that moment she released both the handcuff and neck ropes. As she continued to suck and massage the last drops of semen from him, she simultaneously relieved his worst pains. Brad was in the throes of the greatest sexual release he'd ever known. In the seconds it took her to suck every last drop of seed from him, she also reached up and removed his nipple clamps, and down to release the bindings on his thighs. He collapsed to the floor, yet still her tongue kept toying with his now exhausted organ. Her torture had been cruel. Her threat of even worse to come had taken him into hell. But her total reprieve was an unsurpassed gift of love.

It was over. Jennifer was unlocking his handcuffs and shackles, removing the rope from his neck, and finally unsnapping the latex hood and pulling it off. His entire head was drenched in sweat. As she helped him extract the ball from his mouth, his eyes adjusted to the light, and he looked at her face. Her own eyes were moist and full of compassion. Nyler knew instantly what she had done. She had planned every incredible detail. The pain and the terrifying threat of further dire consequences if he squirted in her mouth, were clever ruses to force him to hold back until his ejaculation was literally volcanic, with an earthquake of an orgasm to match. Just as she had done the night before, Miss Wetzel had again proven herself the most exciting and irresistible lover of Brad Nyler's lifetime.

They stayed there on the floor until they had polished off the Champagne. She wanted him to explain the experience to her from his point of view. Jennifer masturbated unabashedly as he told her his story of terror. When he recounted his moment of orgasm, Miss Wetzel had one of her own, and Brad found that he was rock hard yet again.

They both lost count of the times they fucked that night. Brad knew he could not give her an orgasm to match the one she had provided for him, so he worked hard to make up for it with numbers. They didn't stop until they were both growing sore from friction.

***

Jennifer Wetzel had a weekend trip planned to visit her family in Los Angeles, so she left at about nine AM. Brad helped her pack her car, then trundled back to his own lair for a little more sleep. He awoke just before noon to the sound of his doorbell. Feeling refreshed he jumped out of bed and pulled on some trousers to answer the door.

It was the girl from unit number eleven. She was an eighteen-year-old living alone for the first time in her life, a pretty young woman, with a shy smile, excellent manners and a sweet disposition.

"I have to talk to you. May I come in?" she requested.

Brad let her in and poured them both a cup of coffee which they took to his sundeck.

"I've come to apologise," she said.

"What for? Did you break something?"

"Oh, no, the apartment's fine. But I've been feeling guilty about making you a victim of my vanity. I'm the one who wrote you that note, then chickened out. But it's been bothering me so I thought the only fair thing to do was come and tell you the truth. Otherwise I'd just be unbelievably vain, and a tease to boot.

"I've decided to stop playing childish games and start taking some real chances with men. So here I am, and I'm sorry if my not living up to our bargain caused you any trouble, but I'm willing to make it up to you without any more games, if you want."

Brad was so stunned he almost spilled his coffee. It took him a few moments to formulate an answer. He leaned across his patio table and placed his hands on hers.

"You must never apologise for being a woman, my dear," he said.

END

12