Courtney Meets Her Match Pt. 02

Story Info
Courtney finds herself alone with Ishan for a second time.
4.9k words
4.61
22k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heg91
heg91
40 Followers

This story picks up exactly where the last one left off, and it really won't make a lot of sense if read out of order.

I realize I should have clarified this with the previous chapter, but this is a story about a man dominating a beautiful, intelligent woman.

If that idea offends you, this is probably not your cup of tea.

*****

Courtney lay naked, her breathing ragged, on the cold floor of Ishan's private workroom at Versitec headquarters. It had been nearly ten minutes since he'd left, and the fog that had filled her mind since she'd seen him walking towards her had finally begun to lift.

In its place came a dull ringing as the realization of what she had done came rushing in. She had cheated on the world's most amazing boyfriend. She knew she could never tell Conrad! It wasn't just that it would break his heart. How on earth could she ever explain what happened here?!

Come to think of it, did it even count as cheating if you never got to kiss the guy you were cheating with? Never even saw his bare chest, let alone his dick? She thought she knew the answer.

Courtney lifted herself up and reached for the dress she'd so eagerly thrown to the ground. She slipped it on, along with her heels and the necklace Ishan had removed. Finally, she retrieved the purse she'd dropped when she first walked into the room and withdrew a compact mirror.

After she had fixed her hair and makeup as best she could, she took a deep breath, turned the door handle and headed back up the hallway towards the party.

She felt like she'd left it during another lifetime. A life where she was Courtney fucking Madden, one of the most sought after professors in the academic world. A woman who, with a scathing remark, could make misogynistic men at sketchy dive bars shrink away with their tails between their legs. A woman who made boisterous college seniors shift uncomfortably in their seats with a gaze that told them she knew exactly what they'd been staring at while she wrote on the blackboard.

That life seemed a distant memory now. Oddly, she didn't feel dirty or debased. Perhaps it was merely a post-orgasm buzz, but aside from her guilt, the only emotion she was experiencing was excitement.

Many men had attempted to convince her to give being submissive in bed a try, but it had never worked. She'd once agreed to have her hands tied to an ex's headboard, but the experiment had ended when he nervously asked for permission to enter her. Courtney had rolled her eyes, slipped her hands free of his carelessly tied knot, forced him onto his back and ridden him until he'd screamed loud enough for the neighbours to slip a strongly-worded letter under his door.

She found Conrad near the opposite end of the crowded hall. He'd just returned from the bathrooms, having asked one of his female colleagues to look for her, and his face bore a concerned expression. She made something up about looking for a quiet place to call a friend who was going through a rough patch.

He accepted her explanation, but continued to look worried as he studied her.

"You sure you're alright? You look a bit... erm... frazzled."

Courtney ran her hand quickly through her hair and forced a laugh. "Every time I'm beginning to wonder how you could ever have been single when we first met, you never fail to remind me, honey."

He laughed and seemed slightly reassured.

She saw his gaze slide down to her crumpled dress, but before he could open his mouth, she closed the gap between them and kissed him. "Take me home. Now!"

He opened his mouth to protest, but she pressed her breasts against his chest, running her hands over his shoulders and looking up at him pointedly.

His eyes widened. "Give me five minutes!" He said, and without waiting for a response, dashed away to make his excuses.

Courtney smiled. It was strange. She'd never cheated before, but in the war between guilt and exhilaration raging through her mind, exhilaration was certainly beginning to prevail.

When they entered Conrad's bedroom thirty minutes later, he pulled her towards him, kissing her greedily and stripping off his suit and tie. She laughed at his eagerness and pulled off her dress.

He paused in the middle of his attempt to unfasten the buttons on his shirt to gaze at her, a look of boyish wonder on his chiseled features. She couldn't help contrasting his expression to Ishan's dispassionate stare as he'd forced her to her knees without a word.

She forced the image out of her mind and kissed him. A long wet kiss.

Conrad pulled his trousers and boxers off in one motion and fell backwards onto the bed. He sat up and raised his arms towards her, expecting her to straddle him, kissing his neck and mouth before pushing him onto his back as usual.

Courtney walked towards the bed, bearing an expression Conrad hadn't seen before. "Actually, babe, I was thinking you could fuck me from behind tonight." She said.

He looked surprised. "I thought you didn't like that."

She smiled. "Well, I know you do, and I'm willing to give it another chance."

She climbed onto the bed and crawled between his legs. He still looked a little confused, but she turned around slowly, maintaining eye contact before dropping to her elbows and raising her bare ass to his face.

In an instant, Conrad was on his knees behind her. "Would you like me to get you wet first?" He asked.

"You already have, hon. Just fuck me."

He knelt behind her and held her hips tenderly. He slid his dick between her legs first, rubbing his shaft along her vagina. "Holy shit, you really are wet! What's gotten into you?"

Courtney swung her head around. "I'm not sure, but if it isn't you in the next three seconds, I'm gonna get my vibrator and leave you blue balled for a week, so shut up and fuck me!"

Conrad laughed. He plunged his dick inside her and smiled with pride as he heard her moan with pleasure. For the next few minutes he continued to thrust into her, pulling out halfway before sliding back in again. They'd been together a long time, and he knew what she liked.

Courtney was in heaven. She was beginning to feel like she had in that dimly lit room an hour ago. She was on her knees, and she couldn't help but imagine Ishan was the one behind her, fucking her. Finally rewarding her for being so good; so obedient.

The effect was ruined slightly by Conrad's loving caresses. Every time he told her how beautiful she was or how good she felt, his strong voice with its Californian enthusiasm jarred with Ishan's quiet blend of Indian and Australian accents (he'd spent most of his childhood in Sydney).

Conrad leaned over and kissed her between the shoulder blades, his hands sliding up from her waist to caress her large, shapely breasts. "You like that, baby?"

Any image of Ishan behind her evaporated completely, and a strong desire to regain control came over Courtney. "Uhuh," she said, "but get on your back!"

Conrad pulled out and complied, sliding his legs between hers as he stretched his long, muscular frame beneath her. Still facing the other way, Courtney grabbed his knees and sank onto his cock.

"Oh my God," moaned Conrad, but Courtney reached around and clapped a hand over his mouth as she ground her hips down on him. She rode him hard, but just as she'd begun to feel like her old self again, the image of Ishan pushing his leg against her crotch returned and she let out a scream of ecstasy.

If she'd been facing the other way, she'd have noticed Conrad's eyes widen in surprise. Courtney wasn't normally loud during sex.

"Are you alright?" Came his muffled voice from behind her.

But Courtney forced three fingers into his mouth. Fortunately, this was something she'd done many times before, but the memory of Ishan doing it pushed her over the edge. She came almost immediately, rocking back and forth on Conrad's dick and moaning loudly. The muted groans beneath her told her that Conrad was doing the same.

She fell backwards on top of him, gasping for air and Conrad wrapped his arms around her. They lay like that for a while, before Courtney rolled off him. She pulled the blanket over them and rested her head against his chest.

"What was that about?" he asked, grinning.

"What do you mean?" she said, feeling her heart rate quicken.

"You really got yourself going over there."

"You got me going, silly. You looked so handsome today."

Still looking slightly suspicious, but clearly mollified, Conrad pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "I love you."

She gave him a quick kiss. "I know." She said, smiling.

"Dick..." He said. And they both laughed before Conrad clapped out the lights.

Over the next few weeks, Courtney was in a state of constant conflict. Part of her wanted to call Ishan or just show up unannounced at his house. She wasn't sure if she wanted to confront him and tell him what happened was a one-time thing or beg him to finally fuck her for real.

Perhaps it was best that she didn't actually have his number, and there was no way she was going to ask Conrad.

A couple of months after the party, just as she'd begun to think that the whole experience might really be behind her, Conrad bounded through the front door in a state of great excitement.

"I just got asked to dinner at Ishan's place on Saturday!" He said.

"What?!" Courtney said. Invitations to Ishan's Atherton mansion were usually reserved for VPs in the company, not to mention senators, diplomats and heads of state.

"Well, it's not as big a deal as usual," said Conrad. "He's asked nearly all the managers in the marketing division, but I'll definitely be the youngest person there! Well, except for him, obviously..."

"That's amazing, honey!" said Courtney, relieved that it sounded like a work event - one to which she certainly wouldn't be invited. "God, I'd love to see what his place is like."

"That's the best part! You will!" cried Conrad. "He's invited partners, too. There'll be a presentation for employees only during the first thirty minutes, but after that, it's just a regular dinner party. Isn't that amazing?"

Fully aware that she couldn't back out now, Courtney just smiled. "It is, babe. I'm so proud of you."

Over the next few days, Courtney thought a lot about what she'd do if she found herself in a room with Ishan again. It wasn't much help. Every time she even thought about confronting him, she felt her mouth go dry and knees grow weak. She realized her best bet was to make sure she avoided being alone with him at all costs.

Saturday evening came quicker than Courtney would have liked. Before she knew it, she was sitting next to Conrad as they drove through the imposing wrought-iron gates of Ishan's five-bedroom mansion in the suburbs of San Francisco.

Trees surrounded the property and the long driveway looked more like the entrance to a national park than the house of an eccentric billionaire.

Minutes later, they were walking through the large mahogany front doors into the marbled entrance chamber. A butler took their coats and guided them to a large adjacent room where most of Versitec's marketing higher-ups were already gathered, many sporting looks of stunned disbelief as they looked around the beautifully appointed hall.

Courtney followed Conrad, shaking hands and being her usual charming self. It turned out that a few of them had actually attended a lecture she'd given on sustainable marketing at Berkeley.

After a round of delicious appetizers and fresh juice, Jonathan, the man who'd taken their coats, returned to give the partners a tour of the grounds while the employees remained in the hall for a short presentation.

As she left with the other spouses, Courtney caught a glimpse of Ishan walking onto a small stage at the far end of the hall. She could see a panel behind him sliding back to reveal a large screen bearing the cryptic title, "Phase 2".

The walk around the grounds was excruciating. Any other time, Courtney would have jumped at the opportunity to poke around Ishan's house, but the thought of Conrad and Ishan in a room without her made her queasy.

It was a completely baseless fear, of course. They were with almost thirty other people there. What was she worried about - that Ishan would transition from a slide about designs for a new wind turbine to an all caps confession of having violated Conrad's girlfriend with his shin? The thought almost made her laugh.

After roughly half an hour, the group was led back to the hall where they each veered off to their respective partners. Courtney could hear the excited buzz Ishan's presentation had left in the room. In spite of everything on her mind, Courtney couldn't help feeling curious, but she knew Conrad would never reveal anything she wasn't supposed to know.

Caterers were removing the chairs that had filled the hall and tables laden with food seemed to have appeared from nowhere along the walls. Music began playing and the crowd headed towards the plates, chattering happily and exchanging greetings.

Ishan was now walking amongst them; a small gang followed him wherever he went. Courtney had made up her mind to stay out of his line of sight for as long as she could. This proved easier than expected, because he gave no indication he was aware of her presence.

As she ate the exquisite food, Courtney started to feel slightly more at ease. For the first time, she started to believe she might actually make it through the evening with her dignity intact. She didn't know what she'd been so worried about. Even if they did run into each other, so what? She could control herself.

No sooner had this encouraging thought crossed her mind than Conrad bent down and whispered, "I have an idea I want to run past Ishan."

Before Courtney could respond, he strode confidently forward, calling out to the young CEO. As Ishan turned, Courtney caught his eye for the first time that evening and felt her confidence dissipate in an instant.

Forcing herself to look away, she headed towards the door they had taken at the end of the tour, which led to a large pantry. The left wall at the far end of the room had a staircase to the upper floors of the mansion - places the tour hadn't covered. Courtney walked passed it and through the glass doors that opened onto the garden path. Sliding them shut behind her, she leaned against the glass, taking long, measured breaths.

She knew she'd have to go back in soon. Conrad would want to tell her how his pitch had gone the moment he was done.

When she felt a little steadier on her feet, she slid the panel open again and walked back into the quiet pantry. She had scarcely stepped over the entrance when she froze. Walking through the hall doors towards her, completely alone, was Ishan.

Courtney stood rooted to the spot, trying to decide what to do, but Ishan had crossed the hall in six long strides. For a second she thought he was going to grab her. Hold her. Kiss her. She wanted him like she'd never wanted anyone, but he turned and walked straight up the stairs, barely breaking stride. As he brushed passed her, he said, "Come with me." It wasn't a suggestion.

There it was again - the quiet voice, the furrow in his brow, the dark piercing eyes. For the second time in as many months, Courtney felt herself falling hopelessly under his control. She barely registered her legs carrying her after him. Hurrying to keep up as he scaled the stairs and walked through a wide corridor to his home office. He left the door open and sat on the chair behind the desk. Courtney entered after him.

"Shut the door." Said Ishan.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here. I can't do this." Courtney made to back out of the room.

"We both know you're not going anywhere, Courtney. Shut the door. Now!" His tone brooked no argument.

Courtney turned slowly, raised a trembling hand and swung the door shut. When she faced Ishan again, he was leaning back in his chair, gazing serenely up at her.

"Relax," he said. "I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to."

"I... I... don't want you to do anything to me." Courtney stammered.

"Really?" He asked. "Is that why I can practically smell you getting wet from here?"

Courtney shuddered. "I can't cheat on Conrad. I won't!"

"Don't get me wrong," said Ishan. "I don't enjoy screwing over one of my employees. You shouldn't feel guilty, though. What happened the other night wasn't really your fault."

Courtney felt her knees grow weak. "What do you mean? Of course it was. I made a choice, but I won't make the same one again."

"No," he said, still lounging in his chair. "I made a choice. You had no say in what happened." He paused. "Well, that's not exactly true. I think you might have said 'please' and 'Oh, God' a few times. But don't worry, this time I intend to wait for explicit verbal consent."

The emphasis he placed on the word 'explicit' seemed to wake Courtney from a trance. A small hint of pride came rushing back.

"You won't get it." She said.

Ishan laughed and, for the first time, the mirth actually seemed to spread to his eyes. They glittered in the lamplight. "I see there's still a little fight in you. I'm glad. I'd hate for the second time to be as easy as the first."

Courtney winced. "There isn't going to be a second time, Ishan."

Ishan stood up and walked slowly towards her. Courtney backed away until she felt the smooth wood of the door against her back.

Ishan stopped a few feet away from her. "I was about to offer you the chance to leave, but you seemed to have barred the exit. Just as well. We both know how that turned out last time."

"I am leaving," said Courtney, but her legs seemed to have stopped responding to signals from her brain.

Ishan waited, an exaggerated look of patience playing across his handsome face. "Erm, do you need me to turn around? Performance issues? Are you a nervous leaver?"

When Courtney didn't respond, Ishan laughed. "All this resistance, Courtney. It's almost insulting. I don't think explicit verbal consent will do anymore. I think..." He took a small step forward. "I must just need to hear you... " Another step. His mouth was right next to her ear now. Courtney let out a faint whimper. "Beg," he finished.

At the last word, Courtney's knees almost gave way. She could feel his warm breath against her neck and the dampness spreading through her panties. She made to kiss him, but he pushed her back, laughing. Courtney let out a moan of frustration.

"That didn't sound much like begging, Courtney. Would you like to kiss me?" He asked.

"Yes! Please, Ishan. Let me kiss you." She breathed.

"Alright." But instead of pulling her towards him, the hand on her shoulder seemed to be forcing her to the ground. "You can start at my shoes."

Before her brain could quite take in what was going on, Courtney found herself on her knees again. He couldn't be serious, but one look at the expression on his face told her he was. Tears of frustration and humiliation in her eyes, she bent down and kissed each of his shoes.

"Good girl," he said. "Now make your way upward, slowly."

Feeling slightly relieved, Courtney moved her lips along his right leg, gently kissing the fabric of his trousers. She did the same with his left, stopping when she felt the bulge of his cock pressed against her forehead. In any other scenario, she might have stopped here to be a tease, but today she stopped because she felt she'd need permission to go further. She hated herself for the thought.

She looked up at Ishan, and she knew from the smile on his face that he'd guessed at what was going through her mind.

"Take off your clothes." He said. "When you're completely naked, you may pull out my cock."

Still looking up at him, Courtney pulled off her dress and bra. She made to stand up to remove her lace thong, but Ishan's hand kept her on the ground. She was forced to shimmy them awkwardly over her knees. She was in such a rush to see his cock that she nearly fell over in the attempt.

heg91
heg91
40 Followers
12