Courtney's Coming Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Courtney discovers her favorite BBC.
1.5k words
4.33
18.6k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awd2009
awd2009
18 Followers

The three young athletes lay on the couch, naked, chatting after their sexual escapade in the living room. Kevin laid on the end of the couch with head on the arm and one leg on, with the other leg off the couch. Courtney sat in the middle of the couch, with Kevin's leg behind her. And Craig sat on the other end of the couch.

Spirited arguments about who is the best NBA player and who is the best NBA 2K player ensued. Little jabs at each other and laughter filled the room. As Courtney sat there, she kept flashbacking to the events that had just taken place on that very couch. Courtney never had a boyfriend, but she wasn't completely oblivious to hooking up with a guy or two. However, she wasn't sexually active at all. The thought had never really crossed her mind until she started hanging out with these guys; these black guys, this summer.

Courtney had her future all planned out. She'd finish out her very illustrious high school basketball career at tiny Mount Pleasant High School in Iowa. She'd always dreamt of leaving the state and being more than a I small town Iowa girl. The schools that had offered her basketball scholarships were out of state. From there she'd play college basketball, then head to law school. She wanted to practice corporate law so she could travel the world. As for now, she sat on a cum filled couch in a small apartment in Iowa City with two black guys.

About twenty minutes had passed and during the conversation, Courtney had begun to think about hooking up with Kevin again. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was something about him that had her hooked. Maybe it was his 6'1 frame, ripped abs and tattooed body. Or maybe it was his 9" dick that filled both her pussy and ass. For a girl that had never had any kind of sex before, she felt really good. A little sore, but definitely better than any of her high school friends had told her it felt after sex.

Courtney was in a little bit of a predicament. She wanted round 2 with Kevin, but knew she'd never get him along with his little brother Craig there too. Craig was a nice kid, but she wasn't attracted to him at all. He was much shorter than Kevin and very dark skinned. In addition, his dick wasn't nearly as big as Kevin's. She was able to swallow all 6" in her mouth. And his cum tasted like a sweaty gym shoe.

As Courtney sat there, she knew it was time to make a move if she were to Kevin inside of her again. Very casually, she reached out to each side of her and began stroking both of their dicks slowly. She released Craig's dick to lean over to make out with Kevin. Keeping one hand on his dick, she kept stroking it up & down as it hardened with every stroke.

She leaned in and whispered in Kevin's ear,

"Give me one second."

She kissed his lips, then leaned over towards Craig.

In one swoop, she grabbed his dick and took it whole in her mouth. Feverishly, she went up & down on his dick until all 6" were hard in her mouth. Kevin leaned over and began to rub her clit and finger her pussy. Popping two of his long fingers in & out of her, her pussy began to get wet, soaking his fingers. Courtney didn't want Craig to cum in her mouth and her pussy was ripe for a good pounding. She sat up and looked at Craig told him to fuck her.

Craig stood up off the couch and instructed Courtney to lay on the couch. She lay down on her back, with her head on the arm on the couch. Craig took each of her legs and spread them apart. He lined his fully erect 6" dick with her pussy and thrusted in. Courtney let out a moan of pleasure and pain. Even though his dick wasn't that big, this was only the second time she'd ever had sex. Craig began stroking in & out of her pussy at a moderate pace.

Craig always bragged that he could come quickly. Not seeing being able to cum quick as a negative, but as a skill. His thought process was, if I cum quick, I can cum again faster. He picked his pace up faster & faster. He took Courtney's legs and put both of them on each of his shoulders, so he could get full access to her pussy. Soon the room will filled with the smacking of Craig's thrust into Courtney's pussy.

She tried to resist, but the pounding of Craig's dick began to really feel good. She could feel herself getting wetter and about to orgasm.

"Harder.....fuck me harder....don't stop!!" could be heard out of her mouth.

Craig started pounding as hard as he could and after a minute of intense pounding, Courtney had another orgasm.

Courtney knew Craig was close to cumming, but she didn't want him to bust in her pussy. After her orgasm, she looked at Craig and told him to put his dick in her ass. Craig pulled his cum drenched dick out of her pussy. Courtney flipped over on the couch. She got down on all fours and with her ass up in the air. Without hesitation, Craig plowed into her ass. Her ass was still lubed from Kevin's cum earlier, so he slid in with ease.

With no mercy, Craig began pounding Courtney's ass. Once again, the room is filled with sounds of his body thrusting into Courtney's. Between the tightness of her ass, and his quick strokes, Craig was ready to release his seed deep in Courtney ass. He kept pounding until he couldn't hold back anymore.

He let out a huge "Ahhhhh!!" as he exploded in her ass.

She could feel his dick pulsating in her ass with every release of cum. When the last drop of cum is squeezed out of his dick, Craig falls out and he sits on the couch with an expression of pure satisfaction. With his cum leaking out of her ass, Courtney kisses him on the cheek and crawls over to Kevin who has watched the whole episode go down. Courtney and Kevin begin to make out on the couch. Courtney grabs his dick and begins to slowly stroke it. His 9" dick was already hard from watching his younger brother put in work a few minutes ago.

Just as Courtney is going to put Kevin's dick in her mouth, she stops and looks at Craig.

"Hey, are you good?"

With a cheesy smile on his face, he responded

"Of course."

"Good, because I need you to leave now, so that Kevin & I can have the room to ourselves."

As Craig is grabbing his belongings, the two start making out again.

Craig heads to the back of the apartment and door closes to his bedroom.

"This is what I want. I want you to eat my pussy again. That's why I wouldn't let him cum in me. I want your cum in my pussy."

Without hesitation, Kevin lays Courtney down on the couch. He starts eating away, licking her clit and fingering her. He plunges his tongue deep inside her pussy. After a few minutes, Courtney cums again.

"Fuck me right now!", she commands of him.

Kevin stands up off of the couch and kneels down on the floor. With the assistance of Kevin, Courtney positions herself on the couch so that Kevin has full access to her pussy. Eyeing her beautiful, freshly fucked pussy, Kevin slides his 9" dick inside of her.

"That's good." Kevin groans. "You're pussy is so good."

He starts to increase the length of his strokes, each time pushing further forwards, gradually adding more dick into her pussy, until he's all the way inside of her.

"Ahhhh fuck....fuck....fuck.....yes!"

As she grips the couch cushions with her hands.

"Fuck, yes....pound my pussy....harder....harder!!"

Kevin now stood up, lifting himself up and crouching over the top of Courtney. He placed his hands under her thighs, lifting her hips up toward his body.

"You want it harder you little slut?"

Kevin didn't wait for a reply, instead just sliding his dick back & forwards again with increased pace. He quickly built up a consistent rhythm, long powerful strokes of his 9" black dick in her pussy.

"Please don't stop!! Harder....come on harder!" Courtney commanded.

With Courtney's cum all over his dick, Kevin can fill his dick begin to tingle and his orgasm begin to build. Sweat is beginning to drip off his forehead and the sounds of the two athletic bodies smacking against each other is too much. Kevin can't hold on anymore and cums deep inside her pussy. As he starts to cum, Courtney wraps her legs around him and to force him to cum even deeper. She can feel his dick pulsating inside her as she forces herself against his body making sure she gets it all.

When Courtney feels like he's completely drained, she releases her grip on him and Kevin falls onto the couch next to her. He turns to her and says,

"We better call Craig back in here."

She turns to him and ask why? "I want that again. He can wait in his room until I'm done with you."

The both chuckle and cuddle up together on the couch.

awd2009
awd2009
18 Followers