Courtney's Coming Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of Courtney's discovery of BBC.
1.3k words
4.32
16.6k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
awd2009
awd2009
19 Followers

Disclaimer: This is my first attempt at writing erotic stories, so thank you to everyone who has enjoyed them thus far. A little background, the characters in my stories are based off of real people. The names and locations have been changed to protect their identities, but all the stories are true. Courtney is a character based on a young woman that I have gotten to know very well over the past two years. Thank you again and I hope you continue to enjoy this series as the adventures continue to develop.

*****

About ten minutes or so has passed since Courtney sent Craig to his bedroom so that she could have fun with his older brother Kevin. It was easy to see why she liked being around him. 6'1, a very athletic build and polarizing eyes. Not to mention, his 9" dick was very pleasing.

Kevin was very popular with the ladies. In high school, he was an all-state wide receiver on the football team and one of the better players on the basketball team. Though he had better college scholarship offers to play football, he chose to play basketball in college. He wanted to stay close to home, so that his friends and family could watch him play, so he chose to play at nearby Kirkwood Community College. Because of his highlights on the field and court, girls were drawn to him. He had a million dollar smile and always knew what to say to put a smile on a girls face.

Although they had different fathers, Kevin was always very protective of his younger brother Craig. When he moved away to college, Kevin always made it a point to come back home as much as possible to watch his younger brother compete in sports as well. Craig's small frame didn't warrant the same attention as Kevin, but he gave it his all every game. Kevin made sure to let him know how proud he was of him every game.

Kevin and Courtney lay on the couch, still naked, chatting and watching TV. Courtney's mind was a blur from the events of the past hour. Not only did she have sex, but she'd had sex with two guys at once. She'd done things in the last hour that she'd only heard about on the internet. Not only two guys, but two black guys. Courtney was not a person who looked at race, but she thought about her family and friends. What would they say if they found out? The thought came and passed as they heard the back bedroom door open and Craig emerge from the hallway.

"Are you guys done?"

Both Kevin and Courtney giggled and nodded.

"Come on out here." Kevin said.

Courtney felt bad for wanting Kevin all to herself. Sending Craig to his bedroom was a very bold move by the very shy, and usually reserved girl from the small Iowa town of Mount Pleasant. She knew it was a risk and it could've backfired on her.

As always, Kevin wanted to look out for his younger brother. He looked at Courtney with a slight grin.

"Since you wanted me alone, I think it's only fair that Craig gets a turn too."

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"I want you to have some fun with my little brother."

"Right now?" she said with a slight hesitation in her voice.

"Yep. On your knees, right now" Kevin commanded.

Courtney slowly slid off the couch and got on her knees as she was told.

"She's all yours lil' bro. Have fun."

Kevin turned and walked to the kitchen to grab something to drink.

Craig walks over to Courtney and stands over the top of her. He take is 6" dick and slaps it across her face. Most women would find this move offensive, but for some reason, this actually turned Courtney on. Craig grabs his dick and forces it into Courtney's mouth. She gasps at the loss of air this maneuver creates.

"Put your hands behind your back." He commands.

He slowly starts to work his dick in Courtney's mouth back & forth. Picking up the pace, she starts to gag, which forces large pools of spit from her mouth.

"Keep my dick in your mouth." Then slaps her with his dick again.

He puts his dick back in her mouth and starts slamming it down your throat. With as much force as possible, her grabs the side of her head and force feeds his dick to her. She can feel his dick getting harder with each stroke in her mouth. When he's nice and hard, Craig pulls his dick out of her mouth, along with a long line of drool.

Being facefucked for the first time really turns Courtney on. She can almost feel her pussy juices running down her leg. She was never attracted to Craig, but at this very moment, all she wanted him to do was to fuck her.

Craig lifts her up by the hair and throws you on the couch doggystyle. With her ass in full exposure, he slams his dick into Courtney's pussy. Although his dick isn't nearly as big as Kevin's, he fucks her much harder, which she is finding out she enjoys a lot. Between the moisture on his dick and the drool from Courtney's mouth, the slapping noise of their bodies colliding on each of Craig's strokes, sounds like two people clapping in water.

The noise captures Kevin's attention in the kitchen and he smiles with pride, watching his little brother fuck this baller from the small town. He whips out his phone and takes a quick selfie, with his little brother and Courtney in the background.

Craig grins as he sees what Kevin is doing in the kitchen. He begins to pull back and slowly stroke Courtney's pussy. Courtney overwhelmed by the sensation of the movement, stimulating her inner nerves, which feels amazing. Totally as Craig's mercy, she wants him to push back in so he can pull out again, and she gets her wish. There is pain as he moves in and incredible pleasure as he pulls out. Her pussy juices lubricate his dick, his strokes become faster and longer again.

The pounding starts to make Courtney feel dizzy as she gets ready to cum again. Her body aches from the attention it has received. She's been maneuvered around to accommodate Craig and Kevin like a piece of meat. The sense of helplessness, of consummation, of dirtiness, is so exciting to her. She hates to admit it, but this is the best fucking thus far. As he's pounding away, Craig is grabbing her hair, harder and harder with every stroke.

"This pussy is good" he exclaims.

"I want you to come" Courtney replies.

Craig spanks her ass as he pulls his dick out of Courtney's pussy.

"Get down on your knees you dirty little slut." he commands.

Courtney does as she is told and crawls back on the floor.

"I'm going to cum on your face."

Courtney nods as she prepares herself for the release of Craig's spunk.

Craig strokes himself rapidly, you can hear the wet slapping of his foreskin. After a few seconds, Craig release a long stream of thick and creamy cum onto Courtney. Cum shoots from her forehead, down to her upper lip, across her mouth and chin. Craig seems to stroke his dick forever, until he's completely drained and Courtney is covered in his juices.

Kevin walks over and captures the moment on his phone.

"Damn, that's a lot of cum!!" he yells out.

All three break out in laughter.

Kevin walks to the back of the house to grab a towel for Courtney. She cleans up, gets dressed and heads of the door. Kevin, being the gentleman he is, walks her to the door and out to her car.

"Thanks for coming up and playing Xbox with us." he laughs.

"No problem. It was a lot more fun than I planned." Courtney winks at Kevin.

"You want to come back some time?"

"Just let me know when." Courtney replies.

After a kiss on the cheek and hug from Kevin, Courtney gets in her car and heads back towards Mount Pleasant.

awd2009
awd2009
19 Followers