Courtroom Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xavier moaned, she was tormenting him as he watched her touch and caress her stomach her breasts, brushing her nipples. The conflagaration was building inside him, getting ready to incinerate him.

Kari moved back to the bed, straddling his thighs. She grinned at him as she licked her lips then slipped a finger inside her wet pussy. She flicked her nail over her clit and moaned. The action was instantaneous, with a roar and a curse, Xavier jerked as his orgasm ripped from him painting his abs. He laid back and whimpered as his body convulsed, she reached under him and turned off the dildo and then turned off the ring.

He could barely breathe. "Fuck, what you do to me Kari..." he groaned as tremors continued to pass through his body.

She grinned and moved to the side table and picked up the keys to open the cuffs, his arms falling to the bed like lead weights. She placed the key back on the table then straddled him again, "Still more to come Xavier, don't pass out on me yet."

He groaned, what more could she possibly get out of him? He felt like a wrung out dish towel, his whole body had gone loose and limp. Her lips pressed against his, her tongue flicking out to taste him. He leaned forward and captured her lips with his and kissed her softly. Words couldn't describe her taste as she pushed him back against the bed she reached between them and stroked his still rock solid cock. Trapped by the ring, he groaned into her kiss, he couldn't deny her anything at this moment. Not after she had blown his mind twice.

Kari was lost in his kiss, the masculine strength behind it, despite all the energy he had expended. She wanted him inside of her, his thick cock rubbing against her stomach was sending little blissful waves through her. "I'm going to ride your cock now," she grinned deviously as she reached behind her and grabbed the remote.

She smirked as he cursed, she turned the vibrator back on and then sank down on him, she moaned as every thick inch slid inside of her. "God you have such a big cock Xavier," she moaned as she placed her hands on his chest then started to move, sliding up and down on his cock, rubbing her hands in the come from his last orgasm. She hissed as she came in contact with the vibrating ring, tingling vibrating shot up her body from the contact.

Xavier moaned as she rode him, the hot wet sucking of her walls on his cock was almost too much for him to handle, he was already heavily sensitized. She hadn't left him a moment's rest. Even her hands laying flat on his chest fuelled the fire burning in his veins. "Stop... teasing..." he panted, he could hardly speak.

She grinned, knowing he was on the edge of his tether, she reached under her and twisted the dildo knob, he moaned under her as his hips jerked up into her. She pushed down on him and kissed him hard, drowning in his taste as she rode him harder and faster. .

"Fuck! That's it Kari, come for me," he groaned as he caught her eyes. He wanted to feel her squeezing him tightly. He didn't even know if he could even come again.

Hearing his rough words was what she needed to take her over the edge, her nails dug into his chest as her orgasm crashed over her. Panting she came down from the high and purred, "Your turn Xavier."

He groaned as she rippled around him, she began riding him again, keeping up the intensity. He roared out a curse as she shoved the dildo against his prostate and rubbed the vibrating head against him, he bucked up against her, whimpering as the pleasure shredded his senses, the sensations so powerful, he could hardly breathe.

Kari continued her brutal ride, leaning over him, she bit down on the spot where his neck joined his shoulder. He convulsed and screamed as he spilled deep inside of her, pulse after rapid pulse. His orgasm triggered another of her own her teeth locking onto his neck. Slowly, she slid from him and quickly took out the dildo from his ass. She looked up to see his eyes closed. She grinned, she did it, she made him pass out. She quickly removed the cock ring then dropped them to the floor.

She moved to the bathroom and got a cloth to clean them both off. After being satisfied with her care, she turned out the lights and slipped into bed, dragging his heavy arm over her. She snuggled into his warm embrace, the furnace-like heat from his body comforting her. She could get used to this, she thought wearily. She rested her head on his shoulder and slipped into sleep.

12