Cousin Barb Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandpa, make her stop," I begged.

"I love watching two women going at each other," he responded as he licked his lips. He continued, "Don't you want to bring an old man some pleasure?"

I couldn't believe my ears as Barb purred, "Yes, Grandpa."

"Damn, Barb, you are the sexiest grand-daughter a man could hope for," he responded.

He reached over Barb's shoulder and grabbed her left tit, squeezing it through her bikini top with his big, rugged hand. "Barb, you know how to make me feel alive," he reasoned. "Watching the two of you like this makes me feel young again."

I lay there not believing or understanding what I was hearing. Wasn't this situation horribly wrong? What if Grandma was to see what was going on? What would she think?

Reaching behind her, unlatching her bikini top, Barb let it fall to the floor. She let her head fall back, as Grandpa continued squeezing her left breast and pulling her nipple outwards.

"Mmmm, Grand-dad," she purred.

Kneeling down and positioning himself close behind my cousin, he took his right hand and reached between her thighs, moving the crotch of her bikini to the side, he began fingering her pussy while continuing to squeeze her left tit.

I lay there watching them as Barb was still straddled over my helpless body.

He continued working his fingers into her, and I closed my eyes for a moment, but I could hear the sloshing wetness of Barb's pussy responding to Grandpa's rough fingering.

"Oh, fuck," he whispered. I couldn't believe it. I had never heard Grandpa use that word before around me.

I opened my eyes and continued watching. Barb, with her head falling back and arching herself so her chest was pushed forwards, and Grandpa, with a couple fingers buried deep inside her cunt, his face flushed. He kept moving his fingers in and out, in and out.

I had to admit to myself, the contrast of seeing my youthful cousin and my aged Grandpa together did make my pussy wet.

Another minute or so passed by and suddenly Barb erupted in a powerful, quivering orgasm as she moved herself down hard on his fingers.

"Fuck! Fuck me, Grand-dad!" she cried out as her body shuddered.

"Oh, sweetie, I love bringing you such a glorious feeling of pleasure and arousal," he answered back.

He sat down on the carpet, his hands still shaking, and looked over at me. We regarded each other in silence. I felt awkward.

"Yvonne, it's your turn next," he spoke as a lustful smile worked its way across his face.

He closed his eyes, as if trying to imagine something, looking like he had a thought in his mind he wanted to savor and hold on to, enjoying the moment with his two grand-daughters.

Barb let herself roll off of my body. "Grandpa, Yvonne is still a virgin. Take her! Grandpa, take her body and use it for your pleasure", my bully Cousin Barb urged him. "I will hold her down while you take her," she added.

12