Cousin Becky

Story Info
First time with younger cousin.
2.3k words
4.37
103.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I suppose I should start by telling you a bit about myself. My name is Fred and I'm 58 years old. I'm in pretty good shape as I've always been conscious about my health. I've been married to the same woman for over 30 years and have always remained faithful that is until the other day. This is where my story begins.

My parents are both still alive and spend their winters in Florida. While they're away I make frequent visits to their home to keep an eye on the place. You know making sure the heat is still working, that no one has broken in and things like that. Well last Thursday evening while my wife was out on a ladies night I decided to go check on the place. I had been there about 20 minutes when I heard a knock at the door. I was surprised to find my cousin Becky at the door. She was soaking wet so I quickly got her in out of the cold.

My folks place is a couple of miles down a dead end gravel road and the only other house on the road is past theirs about a half a mile. It seems that Becky was headed home and her car broke down. She was walking to her house when she saw the lights on at my folks and decided to stop here for some help. It was pouring rain and she was glad to be in out of it. She said she was soaked plumb thru and was going to go dry off. Imagine my surprise when a few minutes later she reappeared with a towel wrapped around her torso and another around her hair holding her clothes. She said she was just gonna toss them in the dryer to get dry. I shrugged in agreement.

Okay so I better take a minute and bring you up to speed on Becky. She is 37 years old and the youngest of my aunt's 6 children. Thus the large difference in our ages. Beck has dark hair and stands about 5' 2" tall. Despite having 2 children she has taken care of herself and is not only a beautiful woman but also very well built. Her frame is petite which only serves to better accentuate her 36C breasts. I had never thought of her in a sexual way but had always admired her beauty and the fact that she always projected the air of a lady.

I struggled with the situation I found myself in. Becky seemed oblivious to the fact that her current state of dress was having a profound impact on me. I found my mind imagining what she must look like under the towel that barely covered her. I held my composure and decided to break the tension by making us both some hot tea. She followed me into the kitchen and while I was putting the water on she got into the cabinet to get the cups. Being short she had to stretch to get the cups, my mom keeps them on the top shelf. As she strained to reach them the towel rose up giving me an unobstructed view of her wonderful bottom. As she turned around she caught me staring at it and it was then that entertained the thought that just maybe she had let me see it on purpose. That couldn't be though as she's my cousin. But then something happened that I was sure was no accident. She got into the fridge to get the milk and bent over to look in even though the milk was on the top shelf. I could feel myself getting hard and I must have sighed because she set the milk down and smiled the most devious smile at me. At that moment I knew how badly I wanted her.

We finished the tea and took it to the family room to drink it. I plopped down on the big old overstuffed sofa and was surprised when Becky sat down right next to be. When she pulled her legs up under her the towel parted to expose even more of her thigh. I tried to ignore it and make conversation as we sipped our tea and waited on her clothes to dry but it was getting harder to do as my whole body was filled with sexual tension and my erection was in full bloom. Without any warning Becky laid her hand on my thigh and said "please don't fight this. I want it to happen." For a split second I thought about stopping this but my body won out over my common sense.

As I leaned in and our lips met I could feel Becky's hand slide up and come to rest on my erection. Our lips parted letting our tongues meet as she fumbled with my pants getting them undone. I decided to go for broke and stood up letting her undo my shirt and pants so that I could slide out of them. Within a moment I was standing before her completely naked with a hard on that demanded attention. Without missing a beat she grabbed around my ass and pulled me to her. I watched as the engorged purple head of my cock slipped between her lips. The warm wet feeling of her mouth made my whole body shudder with excitement. Becky began working her mouth up and down my rigid shaft letting more and more of my cock disappear into her mouth. Finally she was literally fucking my cock with her mouth engulfing the entire length each time she pulled my ass cheeks forcing all of me into her. I could feel the head slip just inside her throat each time. As she massaged my balls while sucking me we both could feel them tightening in anticipation of a huge release of my cum. Instead of pulling away as the vein along my cock began to swell she only increased her efforts until finally, just as the first stream of cum spewed forth, Becky let the head of my cock slip into her throat. My first sticky stream shot straight into her throat but she didn't stop. She only began sucking harder and faster swallowing every last drop until I was spent. She let me slip from between her lips with a soft plop.

I was so turned on and knew I didn't want this to end yet so I pulled Becky up to me making sure to pull the towel from around her body. I took a moment to admire my cousin's body and was not disappointed. It was more amazing than I could have even imagined. I turned her facing away from me and pulled her back to me allowing our naked flesh to press together. We could see ourselves in the antique dressing mirror setting across the room. As I nibbled on her neck I used one hand to tease her erect nipples while my other hand found its way between her legs. I was happy to find that while my cousin kept her bush trimmed she was not shaved. I find a woman with a healthy bush to be very sexy and I was already slobbering in anticipation of burying my face between her legs. Of course all of this was heightened by the fact that she's my cousin. Her body trembled as I massaged her pussy letting my finger brush across her stiff little clit. As I slipped a finger between her swollen pussy lips and let it slide in I found her to be wet with anticipation. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to taste her so I guided her down to the floor and slid a pillow from the couch under her ass giving me better access to her nectar filled pussy. Without hesitation I buried my face between her legs sliding my tongue up thru her pussy lips lapping up her juices. When my mouth found her clit I sucked it in and nibbled it and her body convulsed. I knew she was close so I began and assault between her legs with my mouth designed to force her to cum beyond her control. Over and over my tongue dove into her pussy probing ever deeper while my fingers massaged her clit. I felt her body rise up off of the pillow and I knew she was at the point of no return. With that I allowed my tongue to find its way to her tight little asshole. I massaged and gently probed her asshole driving her over the edge. Her body drew tense as she began squirting sweet sticky nectar from between her legs.

Becky hollered for me to stop but I didn't. I wasn't sure if I would ever get this chance again and I was going to make the best of it. I kept my attention on her asshole and let my tongue do its magic there while I fingered her pussy. For over 10 minutes I kept Becky in a continual state of orgasm. Finally I realized how hard I was and how bad I wanted to be inside her. Before she could react I positioned myself so that I could drive my cock deep into her. In one fluid motion I buried my pulsating cock deep inside her cunt. Her body continued to be racked with orgasms as I drove in and out of her. Over and over until I finally exploded emptying my load deep inside my cousin. It seemed so nasty but somehow so right also. Spent I slipped from inside her and collapsed next to her.

I'm not sure how long we lay there but it was a while. I suddenly became aware of her hand on my soft cock as she tried to massage it back to life. I asked her if she was sure she wanted to do that. She told me there was one more thing to do before we stopped. Then she got into the 69 position sucking my prick while pushing her sticky cunt into my face. I worked her pussy with my mouth while she sucked me and massaged my balls. I could sense the excitement building in her as I felt life returning to my cock. I slipped a finger into her wet box to slick it up as I sucked her clit I massaged her asshole letting the slick finger slide in up to the first knuckle. As I worked my finger in and out of her ass slowly I could feel her body respond. Then without warning Becky rolled over and off of me.

Before I could react Beck was straddling me with her pussy over my engorged erection. It was so close I could feel the heat emanating from deep inside her. I closed my eyes as I felt her cock guiding me to her. I was surprised when I didn't slip effortlessly into her hot wet cunt. Instead I found the tip of my erection pressing against her tight little asshole. Gradually she applied more downward pressure until the head popped between her tight sphincter. She just stopped and waited there for a moment. I looked up into her eyes and understood what I saw there was pure unreserved lust that existed only for me. Every so slowly she lowered herself letting more and more of my erection disappear inside her ass. (While my wife and I have enjoyed a healthy sex life it has never been anything like this. It has always been very conservative and less exciting. I could never have imagined anything like this in my wildest dreams.) As Becky began to glide up and down on my cock I played with her nipples and breasts. The more attention I gave her nipples the more excited she seemed to become. Her tempo increased as I pinched them and then in a flash of brilliance. I reached between us and touched her clit.

Becky got off of me and said come here. She went to the chair and leaned over as she grabbed my cock. She pulled me to her guiding my prick back into her waiting asshole. She guided my hand around her and between her legs so that I could massage her cunt while I was in her ass. Then she said "Fuck my ass and make me cum!" I didn't have to be told twice and I started to glide in and out of her ass letting the full length almost come out before driving ball deep back into her asshole. All the while I was rubbing her pussy and clit with my hand. I wanted to make this last for as long as possible so I let my mind think of everything I could to keep me from cumming. Using this technique, and the fact that I had cum twice already, I was able to hold out for 10 more minutes before I felt myself moving beyond control. For most of those 10 minutes Becky was incoherent as her body was in control and wave after wave of orgasm moved over her. With one final stroke to drive me deep inside her my cock jumped and dumped it's finally load deep within her bowel. I held there until my cock grew soft and slipped from inside her. We both collapsed onto the floor.

After some time I Came around from my sex induced stupor and noticed it was high time I got home. I found Becky in the shower and joined her there. We quickly cleaned up and got dressed. We embraced each other and enjoyed a deep long kiss. We didn't say a word on the short drive to her house. I dropped her off and headed home wondering what had just happened and if it would ever happen again. Just as I pulled into the drive I got a text from Becky. It simply read "until next time". I can't wait.