Cousin Becky Ch. 2

Story Info
She sees Becky sucking Dad.
1.3k words
4.26
162.6k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night I awoke, and there was quite a rain storm pelting my windows. I tiptoed past my parents' room and went downstairs to get a glass of milk. Halfway through the living room, I noticed a dim light on in the kitchen. There were quiet voices, which at first I thought were my dad and mom; but getting closer, I realized it was Becky and Dad. They were sitting at the kitchen table just talking quietly, and for a few moments I debated whether to walk in on them. But I hung back in the shadows and waited.

A chair scraped back against the floor, and there was no more talking. I waited to see if they would walk past me and back upstairs, but there was no walking, just a soft moaning. I peeked around the kitchen doorway just enough to see that Becky was sitting on a kitchen chair and Dad was standing in front of her. His cock was sticking straight out and Becky was kissing it and licking it, and soon, it just disappeared into her mouth.

Now, maybe you have known about this thing, but I had never seen anything like this before in all my 19 years. My eyes just were transfixed on the sight before me. Dad was holding her head and his cock was pushing in and out of her mouth. He was moaning quietly and she was totally enrapt in the job she was doing.

It didn't look like he was forcing her to do anything. She had this look on her face, I mean apart from her wide open mouth, like she was….enjoying it! I suddenly realized I have to be careful to breathe very quietly or they'd notice my presence. But I just stood there like a statue watching this whole scene, and soon it looked like Dad's juices were coming into her mouth.

I stepped back around the doorway, decided I didn't need any milk after all and turned as silently as I knew how and padded up the stairs, carefully avoiding the step that squeaked, and went back to my bed.

Wow! I mean, I've been living in the same house with Dad and Mom all my life, and what they do behind closed doors I'm not all that aware of. But I'd never seen anything like that before. Needless to say, I was no longer sleepy, and just lay there listening to the rain and waiting to hear footsteps up the stairs.

I didn't hear Becky walking up the stairs, but I heard her clear her throat and walk past my door to the bathroom at the end of the hall. When she was in there for a while, I heard Dad come up and go back to his room with Mom and close the door. Then Becky came out of the bathroom and went into her room quietly. Only I didn't hear her shut the door. I laid there for awhile and listened. I don't know what I was listening for, but I also knew there was no way I could go back to sleep right away.

I waited to be sure there was no sound from my parents' room, and got up as quietly as I could and walked across the hall to Becky's room. I walked in and whispered, "Are you still awake?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I saw you two in the kitchen just now."

"Oh….. Well, maybe you shouldn't tell your mother."

Becky and I have always been able to talk to each other, so it just seemed normal for me to ask, "What were you doing?"

"What did it look like?"

I couldn't see her face very well, but it sounded like she was smiling. "Well, it looked like you were …. You know. Any way I saw it, and I've never seen anything like that before."

"Yeah, well, I've never seen your mom helping your dad like that."

"What are you talking about? Helping Dad?"

"Frankie, I didn't grow up on a farm. I grew up in the suburbs, but my mom would always help Dad relieve his tensions like that."

I was thinking about my aunt and uncle, Becky's parents, and trying to understand what she was telling me. "Tensions?"

"Yeah, you know, Dad would come in from work and when they told me to go to my room and do my homework, I'd be walking out of the room and wondering why are they trying to get rid of me all of a sudden. Then I'd quietly turn around and wait in the other room and peek. Mom would kneel in front of Dad or maybe sit in a chair. Take hold of his cock out of his pants and begin pulling it into her mouth. I grew up watching this happening all the time. Just like you grew up watching your Dad spanking your Mom all the time."

Well, I sat there on the edge of her bed digesting this whole new world of information. "So, how did you start doing that with Dad?"

"Oh, that's not the first time. The first time was a few months ago. We happened to be in the kitchen in the middle of the night. I was getting a drink of water and he was looking in the frig for some leftovers. We sat at the table for awhile and just talking and I asked him why does he spank Aunt Marjorie; and he said it relieves the tension. And I said that's what my Dad said when he wanted Mom to suck him. And your Dad said, 'how do you know' and I said I used to watch them all the time. The way you watch him spank Aunt Marjorie.

"Then I asked him why doesn't Aunt Marjorie do that and he said she didn't like it and he wasn't going to force her. And I said, I wouldn't mind it if you asked me. And he didn't say anything for a long time and then he said, you would, huh? And I said, Yep.

"And he just stood up, and pulled his thing out of his pajama bottoms and I turned and started kissing it and sucking on it 'til he came in my mouth and then we just quietly went back upstairs."

"So, you meet him every night in the kitchen?"

"No, not every night, just every once in a while. And once when you and your mom went to the store. He really likes it."

I was thinking I'll bet he does. I've never had that done for me, but it sounded really good, and right now, my cock was sticking straight out, only I was thankful it was so dark. Then she said, "Do you want me to do you?"

I said, "Do me? What do you mean?" She didn't say anything, she just touched my leg, and then her hand went up my leg until she felt my hard cock through my pajamas. "You've never done that before?"

Heck no, but I didn't want to say it like that, so I said, "No, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Sure, it's ok, and it's really kinda fun, wait and see!" Well, she didn't really have to convince me it would be fun. I just lay down next to her on the bed and she got up on her knees and pulled my cock out and started stroking it with her fingers. I've done that many times with my own fingers, of course, but it felt wonderful to have Becky do that. Soon, she was licking him and kissing him, and then began pulling him into her mouth. OOOhhhhh, that felt Wonderful!

Pretty soon, I was coming into her mouth and she was licking my juices from around my cock, only now it wasn't quite as big as it had been before. She laid back and didn't say anything and I said, "Wow, Becky that was really nice. But you're right; I don't think I'll tell Mom."

She just whispered, "Good night," as I tiptoed out of her room and back to bed.