Cousin Crystal Comes for a Visit

Story Info
Cousin Crystal comes to visit us for the summer.
856 words
3.69
51.6k
30
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer of 2006 and I had just turned 18. I was in a great mood as my mother had told me that my cousin Crystal was coming to spend the summer with us. My cousin Crystal was 19 years old with long legs, a tight ass, long red hair and green eyes. She had just finished 1st year psychology at the University of Saskatchewan and was going to work in Winnipeg for the summer and needed a place to stay.

We had a large 3 story house in a wealthy part of Winnipeg. My bedroom was on the third floor and the spare bedroom where cousin Crystal would stay would be right next to mine. We would have to share the third floor bathroom which was ensuite to both bedrooms. My parents bedroom was on the first floor as they liked to be close to the kitchen and living room.

She arrived on June 30 and she looked so hot in her short shorts and tube top. She was thrilled with her room and told me that it was great that we were both on the same floor. The third floor was the best floor in the house. There were two bedrooms, a TV room, and a large bathroom. It was an old house with large keyholes in each of the doors.

The first night cousin Crystal was tired and went straight to sleep. In the morning, I was in the shower when the bathroom door opened - it was cousin Crystal. "Sorry" she said, "I really have to go - I promise not to peek."

The shower curtain was transparent and I could see her watching me as she sat down and did her business.

Later that morning as my mother served us breakfast, cousin Crystal winked at me when my mom asked her if she was having a good time so far.

That night I could hear cousin Crystal in the shower next to my bedroom. I imagined what she must look like. Minutes later, the door from the bathroom to her bedroom opened as she went to bed. Curiosity got the better of me. It wouldn't hurt to take a little peek through the keyhole would it.

I quietly got out of bed and went over to cousin Crystals bedroom door and peeked in the keyhole. There she was walking around her room absolutely naked. She was in full view standing in front of the door only inches away brushing her hair in the mirror. I could see her hairy red bush, her perfect breasts with her nipples erect from the hot shower. My heart beat faster as I watched her. She turned around and I could see her tight ass so clearly.

She then walked over the her bed and laid down on her back and spread her legs wide apart. There she was only a few feet away from me, naked, and rubbing herself. She gently caressed her body, moving her hand from her nipples to her hairy mound. I was so excited I thought I was going to cum.

Just them I noticed that the red light was on the extension phone. Quietly, I picked up the phone and listened. It was my mom, she was talking to my aunt Marie who was calling from Saskatoon.

"So, is that slut daughter of mine putting out yet," my aunt Marie enquired.

"Not yet, not even a blow job out of her so far," my mom replied.

"All you have to do is get her excited and she will put out, trust me," my aunt Marie continued.

The next night, my mom and my cousin Crystal went out together for the evening. When they came home it was past midnight and they were chatting in the kitchen together.

"That was awesome, aunt Sarah." Crystal exclaimed.

"I have never seen so many hot naked guys before!" she continued.

"I didn't know you had such a fun side - I mean taking me out to see strippers! That was great!" She went on.

Moments later Crystal went upstairs and got in the shower. I could hear the water running for the longest time and then my bedroom door opened and there she stood completely naked.

She slipped into bed beside me and whispered in my ear "I came to your room so that we could fuck. Let's fuck!"

Her hand reached over and started to rub my cock. Soon it was fully erect and straining against my pyjamas. She pulled down my pyjamas and started to lick the head of my huge, hard cock. Pre-cum started to leak out my erection which she licked up eagerly. She sucked and licked each testicle and then sucked on my hard cock. Soon I was squirting hot cum down her throat.

She got on all fours and spreading her legs apart guided my hard cock inside her. I slowly entered her, inch by inch, until my full length was inside her. She started to moan softly as I thrust faster and faster. Soon she was squirting all over my bed.

To be continued ...