Cousin Lindsay's Secret

Story Info
She loves it in the ass, and that's exactly what she gets.
2.7k words
4.19
104.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I know some people have read my previous two stories about my fun with my cousin Lindsay. For those who haven't, check them out and let me know what you think. Yes, this story also involves me with my slutty cousin, but it ends a bit differently, though still quite pleasurable, especially from my point of view.

A couple months ago, Lissy and I, along with some other family members and close friends, decided to take a weeklong vacation to the Gulf Coast of Florida. We all figured it would give us a brief respite from the rough winter we were putting up with. At Lissy's suggestion, we asked Lindsay if she wanted to go, and she was initially quite enthusiastic about it, especially if we were ok if she brought her boyfriend Teddy along. Nobody seemed to care, so the deal was done. I have to admit, when I found out I'd be living in the same house with her for a week, my cock tingled with anticipation. All I could think of was her in skimpy bikinis and, more to the point, that tight little pussy hidden between those tan muscular thighs. I had always dreamed about how skilled she must've been in bed, but our last encounter had confirmed all those dreams far beyond the shadow of a doubt.

About two weeks before we were to leave, however, my fantasies came dangerously close to being crushed. Lindsay called one snowy evening and told Lissy that she wouldn't be coming along because she and Teddy had just broken up. They'd been together quite some time and Lindsay had just discovered that he had been cheating on her with one of their mutual best friends. What a stupid guy! She told Lissy that she thought it would be better if she just spent some time by herself. The two ladies talked for a while, my beautiful bride sympathizing with the heart-broken younger chick as only another woman could do. But as a half hour turned into an hour, Lissy began to work her charm and to make Lindsay see the error in her ways. By the time they hung up, Lindsay would be coming with us, lured by Lissys promise to help chase her blues away with lots of alcohol and the endless possibilities for fun in the form of hot college dudes on spring break.

The first couple days at the beach passed without incident. Not for lack of trying, though. I constantly flirted with her, so much so that I began to worry that others, especially my beautiful bride, might be catching on. The day before we were ready to return home I was still no closer to another fuck session with her. I had almost lost hope.

About lunch time, the entire family was down on the beach, except for Lindsay who had decided to go for a run. I got up out of my beach chair and informed the group that I was going up to the house to get some food. Before I knew it, my loving family and friends had given me an extensive order for food and drinks that I was supposed to bring back upon my return. It was such a beautiful day that nobody wanted to leave the beach.

I walked in the house and called Lindsay's name to see if she was back from her run. Silence. Damn, I really had it bad for her. All I wanted was to fuck that pretty pussy just one more time. I did my best to put those thoughts out of my head and quickly set about assembling the food and drink order. I was putting the last sandwich in the cooler when I heard the front door open.

"Hey," I said, hoping not to startle her as I was sure she was expecting to return to an empty house.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" she asked as she walked into the dining room.

"Well, I came up to get a snack and somehow got roped in to making everyone lunch. Would you like something?"

"No thanks. I need to cool down a bit from my run and then I'm going to take a shower."

"A shower? Why not just come down to the beach and go in the water. I'd love to go for a swim with you." I shot her my best "I wanna fuck you eyes," hoping against hope that she'd get the message and lead the way to the bedroom, especially since we had the house to ourselves.

"I'll be down eventually," she replied, dropping her house key on the table. She headed off down the hall. I followed her with my gaze as she went, admiring her long tone legs and especially her delicious ass. My God, I swear you could've bounced a quarter off it, it was so tight and perfect. I stood there in the kitchen, thinking about my predicament and trying to come up with a plan. I heard the door to the bathroom close and the next thing I knew, I was tiptoeing down the hall. Like a moth to a flame, I was drawn to the bathroom door. I stood there for a minute, just listening, my imagination racing almost as much as my heart. I could hear her moving around in there, opening a drawer, placing something on the counter, and retrieving a towel from the linen closet.

I placed one hand on the door knob and leaned my shoulder against the wall to steady my legs, which, I have to admit, were shaking a bit in anticipation. Then I heard the water turn on. I knew it was now or never, so I eased the door open a crack, hoping the water would make enough noise to cover any squeaking. I peered through the crack and was greeted with a Heavenly sight. Lindsay was standing just outside the shower stall with her back to the door. She wore nothing but her underwear and was bent over as she placed a bathmat on the floor to soak up any water when she got out. The sight of that ass was more than any mortal man could take and before I realized what I was doing, I pushed open the door. I guess the water masked the sound because she didn't act like she noticed.

"Hi there," I said quietly, trying to inject enough sexual innuendo in my voice so that she would get the picture. She shrieked and spun around. Her open hand smacking the side of my face.

"What the fuck! Didn't you ever hear of knocking?"

"Yes, actually I have," I replied calmly. "However, I didn't think you'd mind considering I've done a lot more than just see your womanly charms. Remember our last encounter?"

"I do," she answered, calm replacing the anger in her voice.

"So then what's the problem?" I asked.

"Look, that was fun, but I was drunk. And, well, I..." She trailed off and looked away.

"You're ashamed?" I volunteered.

"No, not really. I just think it's a little... Well, creepy."

"I see. Is that why you've been avoiding me and not responding to any of my flirting?"

"Yes. But try to understand, it's got nothing to do with you, it's just that after I thought about what we did, it kinda freaked me out."

"I can understand that. It kinda freaked me out, too. Imagine what went through my mind when you barged into the bathroom and demanded that I fuck you."

Yeah, I guess that must've been a little strange." She admitted

I paused for a moment, unsure what to say or do next. I looked her up and down, her beautiful tits just begging to be fondled, the nipples slightly erect.

"Well Lindsay," I heard myself say. "It seems like we have a bit of an issue here."

"What's that?"

"Well, I was under the impression that you were still up for a bit of fun. And I've been thinking about that since you said you were coming with us. All I've been doing is dreaming about another session with you. It's gotten so bad that I think I might've even slipped up and called Lissy Lindsay when we were making love a couple nights ago." I paused to collect my thoughts.

"I'm sorry," she said, nervously licking her lips. "Why don't you get some lube and jerk off? I'll stand here naked and pose for you. Maybe I'll even help a bit."

"Not a bad idea, but you see, I want something more than that. I want my cock inside you and I'm not going to settle for anything less."

I stepped into the bathroom and moved to the shower stall, reaching in and turning off the water. I moved back towards the door and looked over once again.

"Please turn around," I quietly commanded.

"What are you going to do?" she asked as she turned away and faced the shower stall.

I moved up behind her, encircling her waist with my arms. I slowly moved my hands up, cupping both of her perky tits, and rubbed my stiffening cock on her ass. God she felt good!

"How about taking off those panties," I suggested.

"I'll do it, but there's no penetration. You can lube up and rub your dick on my leg or maybe even between my tits, but no penetration." She slid her panties down to the floor and stepped out of them. My heart kicked into overdrive as I saw her bare ass.

"Sorry sweety, I'm making the rules today. And I told you that I want my cock inside you. It's just a matter of which one of your delicious holes I'm going to choose."

She turned and faced me, her blue eyes flashing with irritation and, what I thought might be a bit of mischievousness. "Look, please don't make this any harder than it needs to be. I had a lot of fun with you and, believe me, after the couple of weeks I've just had, I would like nothing more than a good solid no strings attached fuck session. It's just that, well, I'm not in the mood right now and I'd really rather have that session be with someone other than my married cousin."

"Maybe you didn't understand what I said girl," I replied, pulling off my swimming trunks and freeing my cock from its prison. "I fully intend to cum inside you. So, why don't you do something to get in the mood and let's get this done. Everyone's waiting for me down on the beach. Now turn around, like a good girl."

"You're impossible," she mumbled. "I don't know how Lissy puts up with you," she muttered as she turned around again.

"Lissy's the one who bosses me around all the time, especially in the bedroom, so maybe this is a little misplaced aggression or something," I replied as I slipped my hard cock between her thighs, just below her deliciously tight ass cheeks. I slid two fingers from my right hand into my mouth and drenched them with saliva before gently parting her pussy lips and sliding them inside her. To my surprise, she was wet.

"See?" I said, wiggling my fingers inside her to make that delicious slurping sound. "You want this as badly as I do." I slid my fingers up to her clit and began to massage it. A soft moan escaped her lips and she pushed hard against my fingers. I ground my cock between her thighs, yearning to be inside her. We continued this way for another minute or two, both of us enjoying the sensations.

"Will you slide inside me?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh," I replied, "I thought you weren't in the mood."

"I'm really not. I want you to just hurry up and do what you're going to do so I can get on with my day. I can't deny, though, that it does feel really good. So hurry up and do me."

"I'm glad you're so accommodating. But we can't go too fast for what I'm intending. And we need a little assistance." I stepped away from her and opened the vanity drawer where Lissy and I kept our tooth paste and other things, retrieving the bottle of lube we carry with us.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, eyeing me suspiciously as I spread a generous amount of lube on my cock.

"Well my girl, to be blunt, I want to fuck you in the ass. I can think of nothing more enjoyable than sliding my cock inside your tight little asshole and filling you full of cum. You see, a little birdy told me a few weeks ago that you simply adored anal sex. I quite frankly couldn't believe that such a sweet and innocent woman like you would enjoy that, so I want to find out for myself."

"Lissy told you?" She blushed. "That was supposed to be our secret. What a whore!"

"She sure did," I replied. "She's a big fan of anal herself, as I'm sure she said. And she likes it when she finds out that other women have that same love. I have to warn you, though, she doesn't like being called a whore. She much prefers slut. She does it all for the love of sex, not for money."

"Yeah," she told me. "She said that she calls herself your anal slut."

"That's so true. Now let's stop talking and see if you can compete with my Lissy's skills."

To my surprise, she spread her legs and bent over a bit, pushing her ass towards me. I slid my lubed fingers between the back of her thighs and began working them slowly up to her asshole. I paused there, sliding first one and then two fingers inside, gently wiggling my fingers to make certain she was well lubed. She moaned with delight, sliding two fingers inside her pussy before beginning to massage her clit.

"Ok, are you ready?" I asked, positioning the head of my slippery cock just outside her asshole.

"Oh yeah," she breathed. "Stick it in my ass."

I did as she asked and was instantly rewarded by that hot sensation engulfing my cock. I slid in and out slowly and not very deeply at first, but as the lube began to evenly coat her, I sped up and increased the depth of my thrusts. Soon, I was going in balls deep and she was begging for more, all the while rubbing her clit. I reached my left arm around her waist, moving my hand up to cup her right tit, and then gently rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I continued to slam my cock in and out of her tight ass while she rubbed that pretty pink clit that I still longed to suck on. It only took another couple minutes before I felt my orgasm building, I had been thinking about this so long.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Me too, but not just yet," she replied.

"You better hurry, I can't hold it much longer," I warned, slowing my thrusts to last a bit longer for her.

"You better. Come on boy, don't stop pounding your slut cousin's asshole!"

I reached up with my right hand and grabbed a handful of her long blonde hair, tugging on it hard enough to cause her to yelp in pain. Two more thrusts of my cock in Lindsay's delicious ass and I simply erupted, grunting loudly as I blew my load inside her. Thirty seconds later she came, grabbing onto the towel rack to keep from falling. I pulled out of her and she turned around.

"That was sooo good!" she exclaimed, smiling. "I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders."

"See," I said, "it's just what you needed to feel better. Masturbation only does so much."

"She put her finger to her lips to silence me. "That's it. We're not doing this again. We're even now, I took advantage of you the first time and you got me this time, but that's all. Do we have an understanding?"

"Sure," I said. "What happens, though, the next time you get drunk at some function and come barging in wanting me to fuck you?"

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, but I don't think it'll happen."

I nodded, pulled on my swimming trunks, and left her to take a shower.