Cousin Lindy Cums, and Stays

Story Info
My lifelong love visits, and winds up staying.
2.1k words
4.4
41.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLrider
FLrider
232 Followers

I'd had the hots for one of my first cousins for years. Through college I had dates now and then, but in the off times images of my cousin Lindy were more than adequate to get the job done.

Lindy is a few years older than me, and her family lives a couple of hours away from us. She went off to college two states away and I went several years not seeing her, but that never stopped the thoughts. She was one of the prettiest girls I'd ever known, and by the time she was out of high school she had a killer body to go along with a knock-out face. See also has this little sexy grin she can fire at you in an instant, and she'd gotten into the habit of doing just that to me. That suited me just fine, even if it did frustrate the devil out of me, especially when she started referring to me as her "kissing cousin" which was a mystery to me since we'd never kissed. I think she knew the affect she had on me, enjoying the blush she brought to my face, and no doubt noticing the hard on I got whenever she'd make a comment or wear that tiny bikini.

Lindy got married right out of college but I missed the wedding, still in exams and all. They moved away and I didn't see her again for over a dozen years. By then Lindy had a daughter and we met at a family reunion. The years had only made her more beautiful and desirable in my eyes. Her figure always had been very nice, but a few pounds in the most advantageous and strategic spots only made her even more alluring. It was all I could do to keep from staring at her, and I ran the risk of my wife catching me.

Another dozen years or so later I attended the marriage of her daughter, followed shortly by the death of her father, my uncle, and I disguised my solitary attendance with the story of my wife having to work at those times. The fact is, we had been separated for some while and she was happily living with another man by then, with my blessings.

That was two years ago and I'd settled down into a new job, working for myself, and was totally wrapped up in settling in the little farmhouse I'd bought and just moved into when I got an email one Sunday afternoon. At first I didn't recognize the email address, but was instantly blown away when I realized who it was. She had never written, email or regular mail, ever before. She wrote to see if my wife and I might be open to a visit the following weekend. She explained that she would be in our area on business and wanted to stop in. Obviously I immediately replied that she would be welcome, that it would be great to see her, and gave her the address. I never mentioned that I was living alone. Since she had signed her email as "your kissing cousin," I ended my reply by saying I was looking forward to that hug and kiss when she got here.

Late in the afternoon of the next Friday I got a phone call, from Lindy. When I saw the number I assumed she was calling to cancel the visit or that she'd lost the directions to my place. After all, it isn't exactly easy to find. Town, what there is, is a remote mountain village and I live a couple of miles out of town then off the highway down a long, winding private drive. You can't even see the farmhouse or barns from the highway, so for visitors it's common that they have a hard time finding the place the first time coming here.

When I answered I knew something was wrong just by the reaction on the phone. Lindy was quiet at first, not bursting over the phone with her usual energy. She paused when she answered, and was quiet, subdued when she spoke. I could tell she was upset at something right off. She told me she was in the village but that her mind was so full of things at the moment that she just wanted me to come get her and let her follow me to my place. No problem.

Lindy was a wreck when I got to her. She looked exhausted, confused, and bruised. Bruised both emotionally and physically. I didn't ask any questions, just greeted her as warmly as I could then led her back to my place.

Once there she literally fell apart. The tears were rolling down her cheeks before she got out of her car and she practically fell into my arms. I walked her up the porch steps and into the small but comfortable old home and sat her on the sofa. Over the next hour Lindy poured out her anger, frustration, and hurt. She told me about her husband being verbally and physically abusive, of his drinking problems, and that she had in the past few days had separation papers served on him. She was leaving him. From all I'd heard, it was past due in coming, too.

At that point Lindy was so tired and mentally exhausted that I suggested she go take a nap. The little house only had two bedrooms and a single bathroom, and after showing her where everything was she crawled into the guest bed for a nap. I closed the bedroom door then went out and to retrieve her bags, and had another surprise. It appeared that she'd brought nearly all her clothing plus a few other chosen possessions with her. She had indeed left him, and it appeared that at least her first stop was here, at my place.

Three hours later, just at dusk, I was setting the kindling and logs for a fire in the large stone fireplace when I heard the bedroom door open. A more exuberant Lindy stepped out, stretching her arms up over her head as she entered the den. It was good to see her in her usual character, but my eyes snapped to the large buds clearly evident and bra-less under the t-shirt she was wearing. Lindy had always been a petite sort of girl, and her well sized boobs were still rather perky, sitting up high and firm. The stirrings were already beginning in my jeans.

I showed Lindy where the towels were, helped her put her suitcases and bags in the spare bedroom, then she excused herself for a long hot shower. When she walked from the bedroom to the bathroom wearing a pair of gym shorts and that t-shirt I could see bruises on her here and there, and imagined there were more many more that I couldn't see.

I had supper just about ready by the time Lindy had finished her shower and had dressed. She never was much for a lot of makeup, and even though she wasn't wearing any when she came to the kitchen I thought she looked beautiful. She was wearing an old flannel shirt, unbuttoned down far enough that I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and a pair of old, faded jeans that fit just tight enough to make out her very feminine curves but not so tight as to restrict the movement of those curves as she walked. She had pulled her hair back into a ponytail that swung back and forth when she walked, and was barefoot, letting her freshly painted toenails dry. At that moment, with a bit of sway in her stride as she came in, then flashing that sexy little grin, she was so darn sexy looking it was difficult to keep from dropping everything and grabbing her right there on the spot. And she knew it.

Flirting commenced almost instantly. Not crude stuff, but little words here and there, a glance now and then, that damn sexy grin of hers, and Lindy bending over further than absolutely necessary to put things on the table.

After the meal, and into the second bottle of wine, Lindy was really feeling relaxed, and my guess was that it was the first time in some while since she'd really felt at ease. I'd also noted that each time I'd left the table to retrieve something from the kitchen that when I returned the flannel shirt was unbuttoned one more button downward. By the time we'd finished dessert and were just sipping wine and talking, the shirt was loosely open damn near down to her navel. Lindy was waving the wine glass around with enough vigor that it was almost opening her shirt enough for me to get a glimpse of more than the cleavage that was about to drive me crazy.

I finally had had enough. I interrupted her in the midst of some rambling she was going on with, and told her that if we were kissing cousins as she'd so labeled us so many times, why didn't she just come over and do something to make it legit. Lindy didn't even change her expression, just quit talking, set her wine glass down on the table, sat there for a moment as if to compose herself, and at that point I thought she'd say something about it being all in jest, of just kidding around, or something like that. But, I was wrong.

Lindy rose slowly, bending just enough and turned so that I caught a brief but powerful glimpse at one of the most perfect breasts I'd ever had the pleasure of observing in person. She glided over to my side of the table, turned to sit down on my lap, then turned her body to face me. She peered deeply and intently into my eyes for a brief moment, put her arms around my neck, then touched her lips to mine in what was the beginning of a kiss that had my head spinning. I totally lost all conscience recognition of where I was or any of the surroundings of time or space. The only sensations I had were of the taste and feel of her lips and tongue, of the smell of her being so close, so much a part of my very existence at that moment. I wasn't aware of breathing, of light in the room, of any touch or sound or any other sense beyond that kiss. It truly overwhelmed me.

I've no idea how long we kissed. At some point we began to fondle each other, as best we could in that balanced perch on the small, ladder back chair. My hands had found her breasts, for sure, and when we broke for air Lindy straightened up, leaned back a bit and thrust her breasts upward in a perfect offering for my obliging lips and tongue.

The passion overtook the ability of the chair to provide a suitable venue, and without word we rose and made our way to the bedroom Lindy had used to nap in. She led me by the hand, as if leading me to some found treasure. A treasure indeed.

I have no memory of how our clothes were removed, or exactly when for that matter, only that we were both totally naked and were lying on the bed wrapped in another intoxicating kiss. The smells were more towards sex, and our hands were tempting and prepping each other for the most intimate of passions. Lindy pulled me over her, her legs already spread just enough, and when I settled down into her it was without effort, our bodies responding in perfect harmony. Our movement in synchrony, our passions stoked beyond recall, we truly transcended beyond the realm of sex and into the outpouring of love, pent up for too many years.

It was well into the wee hours of the morning before the toll of multiple orgasms had sapped all energies from us. After the last climax we both relaxed into a sweet sleep, comfortable and content.

The next morning I awoke before Lindy. I stayed still, just looking at her as she slept, thinking of how beautiful she was, of how much I'd loved her through the years and had dreamt of being with her but never in my dreams realizing how it would really be. I knew, without reservation, I never wanted her to leave.

Lindy started to stir. She opened her eyes and started to say something but I put my finger to her lips and motioned for her to hold it. She looked up at me a little puzzled. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, then just above a whisper, I said, "Welcome home."

FLrider
FLrider
232 Followers