Cousin Lynne Ch. 04

Story Info
Cousin arranges a threesome.
1.2k words
4.57
55.8k
8
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pard74
pard74
14 Followers

(Preface: My cousin Lynne, two years older than my eighteen, introduced me to real sex. She lived with us for awhile before getting a job and finding her own apartment. I was crushed when she left, knowing how much I would miss her passion and knowledge of and curiosity about sex. Read Parts I, II, and III for background.)

I found it fairly easy to visit Lynne in her new apartment on weekends without my parents knowing. I would just say I was going out with friends and would be back fairly early, and I would jump in my old beat-up car and head downtown. For several weeks we had torrid sex every Friday and Saturday night. She always met me at her door wearing something sheer and sexy, and it wasn't long before we were sucking and fucking all over her apartment.

One Friday night she told me about a girl she met at work. Jo was a year younger than Lynne and they were both in the Customer Service Department answering phone calls. Their cubicles abutted, and when things were slow they talked. Soon they were having lunch together and sometimes a drink after work.

"She's really hot," Lynne said. "She loves sex and she's bi. Last week she invited me to her place and she seduced me. It wasn't hard, I was totally turned on by her. She made me cum so many times I was wrung out."

"Wow," I said, my jaw dropping. "I never figured you for lesbian stuff, cousin."

Lynne laughed. "I'm not a lesbian, silly, you know better. But I might be bi too, you know? I mean, this girl is amazing. By the way, she wants to meet you."

"Huh?" I said. "Me? Why?"

I told her about us and she'd like to... well, do a threesome with us. Interested?"

The very thought of it made my cock instantly hard, even though Lynne and I had just fucked. "I, well, I, uh, sure," I stammered.

Lynne picked up the phone and dialed, said that Jo should come over, and hung up, smiling.

"I thought you'd say yes, you horny kid. She's on her way."

In about ten minutes the doorbell rang and when Lynne opened the door, this ravishing creature walked in. She was quite slim in contrast to the voluptuous Lynne, and had red-gold hair and piercing green eyes. She took off her coat and stood there in an almost sheer blouse, her small breasts revealed and the hard pink nipples poking out. Her micro-mini barely covered her. She stuck out her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Jo, and Lynne tells me you're one hell of a stud."

"Shit, I mean, omigod, well, I don't know about that," I said, beginning to sweat. "I mean, Lynne is...... well, you know.... "

"Indeed I do," Jo said, "she's hotter than hot."

We relaxed, Lynne and Jo on the couch and me in a chair, trying to hide the erection that was threatening to split my shorts. We had a drink, and then Jo leaned over and began kissing Lynne, who responded eagerly. Soon the two women were feeling each other and shedding the few clothes they had on. I was sweating more and was almost bug-eyed watching them. Jo had two fingers in Lynne's pussy and was sucking on one of her large nipples. She withdrew her fingers and licked them, making a humming noise. Then she got down and licked and kissed her way up Lynne's ample thighs, finally burying her face in Lynne's bushy pubic curls. Lynne moaned and began moving her hips. It didn't take long for Jo to make her cum, and when she pulled away I could see the wetness all over her face, and the cum fron my cousin's pussy was dripping down her ass crack.

Jo came over to me, and I saw she was clean shaven, her pussy lips dark pink and partly open. Pearly moisture glistened. She stood me up and took off my t-shirt and shorts.

"You're right, Lynne, he's a well-hung young stallion," Jo said, taking my cock in her small hand. She leaned up on tiptoes and kissed me, lightly at first and then more firmly, opening her mouth and putting her tongue in mine. She was jerking me off, too, and I was afraid I'd cum any second. I leaned down and licked her small nipples, amazed at how they grew and stiffened. I kissed down her taut belly and began licking her pussy lips. She went over and lay on the bed and spread her legs, showing her wet cunt and small pink rosebud. I followed and, thanks to Lynne's tutoring over all these weeks, began licking and sucking her. I swirled my tongue around and around her clit, and it emerged from its hood, gleaming with juices. I licked and sucked her pussy lips, and then drove my tongue as far into her as I could. She tensed, gasped, and grabbed my hair, pulling my face even closer.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, lover," she whispered, "fuck me with your mouth. I'm almost there, baby, make me cum."

I pulled back a little and stuck two fingers in that very tight wet pussy, then transferred the wetness to her asshole and pushed at it gently. Then I began licking her again, all the while inserting my finger deeper into her ass. As she bagan to squirm and make incoherent noises, I put my mouth over her clit and sucked on it directly. She was over the edge instantly, her body heaving.

Meanwhile, Lynne had moved over and was kissing Jo and fondling her pert tits. Then she spread her legs and began fingering herself- Lynne loved to masturbate, with fingers or vibrators or dildos. Jo pulled me up to her, took my cock and put it at the entrance to her pussy. I rubbed it up and down, like Lynne had showed me, wiping the swollen head over Jo's clit. Jo pushed her hips up, pleading with me to fuck her, and I was only too happy to oblige. She was very tight, but so wet I slid in easily. I began with slow strokes, almost coming out of her and then pushing back in. Soon, Jo showed her impatience and began thrusting her hips faster and faster.

"Fuck me, man, come on and fuck me hard, baby, yes, like that, oh yes....... "

I looked over at Lynne and she was in the throes of orgasm, watching us intently and jamming fingers in her pussy and up her ass. When she came down a little, she moved behind me and began licking my ass. Soon she was tonguing my crack and my asshole.

That did it. I came as hard as I ever had. When I shot the first spurts, Jo took out my cock and my cum sprayed her from face to breast. She took a gob on her finger and sucked it, smiling. Lynne began licking the rest of my cum off Jo's face.

We decided to rest first and shower later, and ended up in a tangle on the bed, me between two very different but equally stunning women. I was in heaven.

(Note: please let me know if you like this story and if you'd like more of the adventures of me and Cousin Lynne)

pard74
pard74
14 Followers