Cousin Madison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I'm sorry. I tried to hold back. I really did. Are you disappointed?"

For once she was almost tender, and touched his cheek. "No. It's okay. The first time is often like that. You'll get better at holding back with experience. Then the girl feels something like what you feel."

"That was a wonderful feeling."

"Haven't you ever masturbated?"

Again he reddened. "Uh...um...uh...yeah."

"How did the feeling just now compare?"

"It was better. It was much better."

"If you want to be a good lover you will learn to make the girl feel like that, too."

"Uh...ummm...were you...like...close to feeling it?"

"Not too far away. You'll get it."

"Um, Colleen? Can I touch you again?"

She propped on an elbow and looked at him. So innocent. "Sure. Just for a bit then we'll have to get back or they'll send a search party. We wouldn't like that, would we?"

He caressed her breasts once again and slid a finger into the even wetter slit, briefly entering her.

She kissed him to signal that time was up and they silently got dressed.

At dinner he tried not to stare at Madison, imagining what it would be like to do with her what he had just done with Colleen.

That evening he walked around outside after supper, smoking a cigarette and reliving his encounter with Colleen. He heard voices from somewhere on the other side of the hanging laundry and peered around. Carl had Meghan in an embrace, fondling her breasts. He watched as Carl kissed her, unbuttoned the front of his pants and lifted her dress. Jeffrey knew what he was doing and held his breath as he watched Carl shove into Meghan and began to thrust while she also responded in return. Meghan whimpered and Carl grunted as he emptied. When he was finished he pulled out and refastened his clothes while Meghan smoothed out her dress. With a quick kiss the two parted, going off in different directions, Carl lighting a cigarette.

Dylan taught Jeffrey about handling livestock and the two became fast friends. The following Sunday he met Dylan in the yard. Abby skipped up, having finished gathering eggs. Dylan said his parents had slept late and were just having breakfast, and invited Jeffrey and Abby in. Abby obviously had visited before as she knew right where to sit.

Maureen welcomed the visitors as she placed a large platter of eggs and potatoes on the table and they all dug in. Sean was late for breakfast and seemed a bit unsteady as he emerged unshaven from the bedroom in overalls and a soiled undershirt.

Abby leaned over and whispered "Sean has been known to hit the sauce, sometimes for several days. It looks like this is one of those times."

Jeffrey thought it would be best if he left, but both Dylan and Colleen shook their heads and held up a hand for him to stay. Sean sang some sort of Irish melody as he ate. When Maureen bent over to remove some of the dishes Sean grabbed her and kissed her. Her rather loose dress fell open and he stuck a hand in to fondle a breast.

"Ah, my dear, soft as always."

"We have guests, Sean."

Sean looked around, keeping his hand inside the dress. "So? I don't think any of them don't understand how love works." He moved his hand from one breast to another until she finally pulled away.

"Hey, what's the big idea? It's Sunday. You don't have to go over there today." He pulled her back onto his lap for a kiss. "We could go back to bed."

"You need to go back to bed and sleep it off."

"Oh, my darlin', you hurt me." He placed both hands over his heart.

Maureen laughed. "I'll show you hurt."

"Ooh. Is that a promise? It sounds interestin'"

Colleen stood up. "You take care of him, ma. I'll clean up here."

Maureen took Sean by the elbow and led him out of the kitchen as he bellowed the tune "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" at the top of his lungs. Abby put a hand over her mouth to stifle a giggle, while Dylan looked embarrassed.

Colleen caught Jeffrey's eye and nodded. He caught the meaning.

Outside, Dylan apologized. Abby laughed, but Jeffrey put a hand on Dylan's arm. "Hey, it's okay. Every family has things that happen, believe me."

Back at the house Abby took Jeffrey aside and giggled. "They're going to have s-e-x, aren't they?"

"I suppose they might."

After supper Jeffrey went to bed but stared at the ceiling. He certainly was getting an education in sex.

There was a light tap on the door and it opened slightly. A whispered voice asked "You awake?"

"Yeah, come in."

In the dim light he saw a female form slip in and close the door behind her. It was Toni who sat on the side of his bed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Toni."

"I think Carl is after Meghan. In fact, I think he's already gotten to her."

He didn't want to divulge what he had seen and tried to be evasive. "I wouldn't be surprised. I wonder whether Courtney knows though, don't you?"

"Courtney is blind. He's even been after me. He wants to meet me some night."

"Again, I'm not surprised."

She hesitated. "I want to ask you something. I know he wants me and that's exciting for a girl."

"And?"

"Well, the thought of him pursuing me has me all excited, but I'm not real fond of him and don't want to hurt Courtney. I know Meghan has...been with him, though."

"Is this going somewhere?"

Toni took a deep breath. "Like I said, the whole thing has me excited. I don't want Carl tonight. But there's not really anyone else around who can help...ease my excitement."

He saw her turn to him and she reached out to lay a hand on his leg. "There's nobody else who can help me. We are rather scarce of men here. Are you getting what I mean?"

"You are asking me to help you ease your excitement?"

She exhaled sharply, as if a weight was lifted from her shoulders. "You do understand. I need something, Jeffrey, and you can help me."

She kicked off her slippers and pulled down the covers enough to slip in beside him. Jeffrey's heart pounded, but he secretly thanked Colleen. Toni rolled on her side to face him. "I'm glad you understand."

He reached over to touch her face. "Whatever you need."

She put a hand on his chest. "It seems you're starting to put on a bit of muscle since you've been here."

He stroked her dark hair and leaned toward her. She met him halfway and they kissed. She eased over onto her back and his caress turned to her arm and then to her body, gliding over the side of her nightgown. He tentatively rested a hand on her breast and he watched her eyes close.

He was gentle with the breast and found the nipple through the thin fabric, rubbing over it with his thumb. She sighed and lifted her head for another kiss. Her hand roamed over his chest and wandered down to the waistband of his pajamas.

He didn't want to be too early with her so he slid a hand under her gown, massaging a breast and then stroking down to the dark triangle. With a finger between the lips he found the little nub and she gasped. She suddenly sat up and pulled the gown over her head, offering her body to him.

He kissed her, moving his kisses to her neck and throat. He kissed a breast and she pushed down his pajama bottoms until he could kick them off. She grasped him and he felt in heaven, but realized it would make him early, so whispered "Go easy there for now. You can do more later if you want."

"I've never had a boy tell me that before."

After he removed his pajama shirt his finger slipped inside her and began to work in and out. Occasionally he pulled it out to rub the nub and play in the hair before reinserting it. He increased the speed and her hips began to move. She gasped and kissed him hard. His finger got wetter and wetter and he wasn't sure how long he should continue with it.

She whimpered and arched her back, pressing up against his hand. He thought to press the heel of his hand against her mound and she arched again. Her breath became ragged. "God, give it to me now, please."

He tried to duplicate how it went with Colleen. She didn't seem to mind having to grasp him and aim him in. He thrust and she thrust back. She arched her back several times and he felt a pulsing around his penis. That was what set him off, unleashing into her, grunting with each thrust until he was spent. She became still except for the heaving of her chest.

"Oh, Jeffrey! That was something."

"Yes, it was for me, too."

He rolled off and she reached out to grasp him. "You said I could do this later. It is okay now?"

He nodded and she squeezed and tugged, eventually pushing down the covers so she could bend over to examine closely. "I've felt one before, but never really seen it. Isn't that odd? Men like to look at our bodies, but during sex we don't bother to look at them. I guess they just put it in quick and put it back in their pants as soon as they're finished."

He laughed at the memory. "Abby says we have the same parts as the animals and she thinks it works sort of the same."

"I don't know if I'd compare you to a stallion. Have you ever seen one of these things when the stallion is excited? It almost hangs down to the ground. I think you have a good size for us."

He caressed her face once more as they recovered.

"Thanks, Jeffrey. If Carl did Meghan I think I got the better deal. You must be real experienced."

He laughed to himself at just how much 'experience' he had.

To avoid any misunderstanding about the meaning of their encounter he tried to avoid Toni and Meghan. That took some effort since they worked around the house, washing clothes, sweeping, scrubbing, making beds, doing dishes. Toni seemed to be satisfied though, as she didn't follow up the encounter, but smiled at him whenever their paths crossed. That was good as far as he was concerned because he was busy trying to figure a way to get Madison's attention.

A couple of days later, the morning chores were finished early. Abby ran up to Jeffrey, breathless.

"Come on, or we'll miss it."

"Miss what?"

"Carl has finally asked Courtney out to a picnic."

"Good for them."

"You don't understand. Courtney thinks he is going to ask her to marry him. I know where they're going."

"And how do you know all this?"

"Nobody pays attention to a kid. I'm invisible to most people."

"That may be so, but why should we spy on them?"

"Well...she'll need witnesses to back her up that he really asked her or else he'll wiggle out of it somehow. I don't trust him, especially where my sister is concerned."

"Despite your concern for Courtney, it's none of our business."

"It IS my business. With Jake and Robert off in the service if Courtney leaves I'll be here by myself. That won't be any fun." She paused and grinned, wagging a finger at him and said in a teasing tone "If they leave it could help you with Madison."

"Okay, but I still don't like spying."

"You didn't mind seeing Toni and Meghan naked at the swimming hole."

"I admit it was exciting, but I don't think we should have been spying. I didn't know they'd be skinny dipping, although you apparently did."

She laughed. "They do it almost every Sunday during the summer."

"What's with all this interest in nakedness and, as you say, s-e-x?"

"Look, we're on a farm. Mating goes on all the time. This is just another kind of mating."

"Just how much have you seen anyway?"

"Well...I've watched all the animals, but I've never seen it with people. But it's the same thing, right? I mean the same parts are used. You're a guy, so I figured you'd be excited at seeing naked girls. Personally, I don't see the big deal."

He cocked his head as he watched her. "You are quite precocious, aren't you?"

"I don't know what that means, but I probably am."

Jeffrey laughed and tousled her hair. "Nobody can stay mad at you for long, can they?"

Abby grinned. "Nope."

On the way toward the house she turned serious. "I mean it when I say I'll be alone. I know Meghan and Toni will be around for awhile, although I overheard Aunt Sarah telling Aunt Olivia that it was time the girls got married. They need to move back to town to find a fella."

She stopped and gripped his arm. "You'll stay, won't you? I need a friend. If I can't be your girlfriend I still need you as a friend." She looked as if she would cry.

Jeffrey put his arms around her and held her. "I don't know how long I'll be here. I guess it will be until I'm not needed. Probably after everything is harvested. I like you as a friend, Abby. Geez, I never thought I tell a twelve year old this, but I really do like you. You're easy to talk to."

She buried her head against his chest. "Thank you."

Jeffrey bent and kissed her on the forehead. "Now let's get inside before lunch is gone."

The afternoon chores seemed to go slowly and Abby kept an eye on Courtney and Carl. In the late afternoon she saw Courtney emerge from the kitchen with a picnic basket and load it into Carl's open convertible, where he awaited.

Abby ran to Jeffrey and tugged at his sleeve. "They're leaving now."

"Abby, they're going off in a car. They could be going someplace miles away."

"Uh uh. Courtney has a favorite place. By car it probably takes nearly a half hour to get there because the dirt road winds around the hill and hasn't been used in a long time, but we can cut across the hill and almost beat them. Please? I need to know if Courtney's leaving. We can leave right after he asks her. It was my turn today, but I've already milked the cow."

"Alright. Just let me toss the last of this hay."

In a few minutes she took off running and laughing, her skirt flying and with Jeffrey trying to keep up. He was in much better shape than when he first arrived, but she was kind of skinny and had boundless energy.

Cresting a hill they saw the car following a road around the base of the hill, heading towards an old orchard. Abby threw herself down on the ground and Jeffrey followed. "We don't want them to see us," she whispered.

"Why are you whispering? They're at least a hundred yards away."

She shrugged, but the pair watched the car disappear around behind the orchard.

"Coast is clear. The road goes around to the left of the orchard, but we can get where I think they're going by going to the right and then through the trees. There's an old hedgerow we can use for cover."

They went down the hill and crossed the dirt road, skirting the right side of the orchard.

"The clearing is just ahead. It's where the original farmhouse stood and these trees were fruit trees behind the house. Great grandfather built the present house up on a hill, and it has been added on to several times. His family was ten children. Some died young, leaving about five girls and grandpa. His only son inherited the farm, and it was eventually passed down to Pa. It was real profitable back then and the girls, Aunt Sarah included, got money instead of land. None of them was interested in the farm anyway."

He said "It looks like that may be the clearing up ahead."

"I think that's where they're going. Quiet now."

Soon they saw the car parked and heard voices, and maneuvered into position where they could see the couple sitting on a blanket eating their picnic without being seen.

"Where do you suppose he got that bottle of wine?" she whispered. "Pa doesn't keep any around. He says we can't afford it. I bet Carl brought it with him from the city."

After the couple finished eating they packed up the remnants and Carl dropped the basket onto the back seat of the car. Back on the blanket Abby and Jeffrey could hear snippets of conversation.

"We need to get closer. Over there, down at the end of the bushes."

The pair crept stealthily over to what had previously been a hedgerow used for a windbreak and that afforded a view of the picnic through the branches.

They listened to hear if Carl proposed, but the couple began to kiss. Clothes came off until they apparently were naked. Abby put a hand over her mouth and stifled a snicker.

There didn't seem to be much conversation, only grunts and 'mpf's'.

The blanket was on a slope facing away from then so they didn't have a clear view except for the tops of the couple's heads, but Abby's eyes got big. "Are they doing what I think they are?"

"You said they would have s-e-x."

"But I didn't know it would be like that. I want to run out there and pull him off Courtney and save her, but then it seems like she likes it."

"What do you mean you didn't know it would be like that? You said you'd seen all the parts that are used."

"Yeah, but it looks like he's squeezing her...teats. And she's on her back. It doesn't seem right."

"How do you think it should be?"

"Well, I've watched the animals. I've seen a bull mount a cow. It's done from behind. She should be on her hands and knees." She got on her hands and knees to demonstrate. "See? That's how it's supposed to work."

"I think you'd better look away."

Abby averted her eyes, but periodically snuck a peek. "That's gross."

About that time Carl grunted once more and then rolled on his back beside Courtney. He played with her hair and caressed her face. Jeffrey saw Courtney in a different light. She really was pretty, with auburn hair and an oval face. She sat up momentarily to straighten the blanket and he noted that her breasts were larger than he had thought, usually hidden in loose dresses.

Then they heard what Abby had come to hear.

"Baby, why don't we get hitched? You need to get out of here. This farm life isn't for you."

They heard her laugh. "You mean it's not for you, city boy." She kissed him. "I'll think about it. It's a big step. There are a lot of preparations to get ready for a wedding."

"Come on, baby. We could just leave and get hitched in the city. No big fuss."

"You expect me to just pick up and leave?"

"That's what I'm asking."

"I'm inclined to say yes, but I need time to think about it. On the one hand it's every girl's dream to get married in a church with family and friends. On the other hand it would be difficult financially for the family. Give me a couple of days."

"Don't take too long. This country life isn't for me, I gotta leave soon."

"I know what is for you, though."

"What's that?"

"This." She kissed him and rubbed her body against him.

Abby was aghast. "That's disgusting. I think they're going to do it again. Yuk. I've heard what I wanted to and seen way more than I wanted. Let's get out of here."

Retracing their steps she suddenly stopped and gripped his arm. "I have an evil idea. What about if his car just sort of rolled down the hill into those bushes?"

He grinned. "That is evil. Let's do it."

Abby suppressed a laugh as they snuck up to the car from the side opposite where Carl and Courtney were busy. Abby eased the passenger side door open and Jeffrey reached in and released the hand brake. After quietly closing the door they gave the car a push.

It started to roll slowly and the pair scurried back behind some thick brush as it picked up speed.

Carl heard a sound and jumped up, naked. "My car! Shit, I must have not set the brake."

He ran after the car and managed to catch it just before it plowed into the hedge. He got the door open and leaned in but couldn't reach the brake in time. His legs hung out the door and the car came to rest in the bushes with his legs sticking out.

Abby and Jeffrey ran off in the opposite direction and were not observed scampering away. They did stop and glance back when they heard Carl curse loudly and Courtney laugh. She stood with her hands on her hips, shaking with laughter, and Jeffrey got a good look at the rest of her. She really was breathtaking as she stood there in all her glory.

Carl continued to curse as he struggled into the car and started the motor to back out of the thicket. Abby and Jeffrey were over the hill running toward the house before he got the car out and the pair had dressed.