Cousin Madison Ch. 02

Story Info
Madison realizes her mistake.
12.2k words
4.7
45.1k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cousin Madison now hates him, but Jeffrey remembers her as she used to be. She can't really be the self-centered bitch she seems to be, can she? Is it too late to patch things up? How does Colleen fit into the dynamic?

*

Madison slumped down in the tub, drained of emotion. After a few minutes she stepped out, dried off, wrapped the towel around herself and glumly padded down the hall to her room to dress.

Downstairs, after some milk and cookies with Jeffrey, Abby felt better and headed out to do the afternoon milking while Jeffrey went upstairs to his room. When he noticed the bathroom door open he figured Madison must be in her room, and decided to clear the air with her. He was about to knock when the door opened and she almost ran into him.

"Spying on me again? Listening at my door? Looking through the keyhole?"

"I just got here and was about to knock."

"I bet. Now get out of my way so I can leave."

"No. I'm going to stand here until we have this out."

"There's nothing to say. Get out of my doorway."

"No." He pushed her back into her room and closed the door behind him.

"So now you want to push me around? Is that it? You want me to be your little girl to push around?"

"Madison, just hear me out. You have it all wrong."

"I don't think so, buster."

"Madison, listen to yourself. This isn't the real Madison. The Madison I know is kind and loving. That's what I want. I want that Madison."

"So you don't like who I am? I hate you, Jeffrey. I hate you! I hate you!"

She raised her fists and began to pound on his chest. He grabbed her wrists and she struggled to get away. "Let me go! I hate you!"

She twisted to get away but stepped on a shoe and fell, bringing him down with her. They struggled on the floor, rolling around until he had her on her back with her wrists pinned to the floor, one over her head and one at her shoulder. She kicked and struggled until Jeffrey bent his head and kissed her.

The kiss took her by surprise; she had never been kissed like that. She went limp, the fight out of her. Jeffrey released the wrist by her shoulder to touch her face and caress a breast, gently, as Colleen had taught him.

Madison suddenly found herself returning the kiss, her free hand around his neck. He released her other wrist and stroked her hair. Both arms around his neck, she held him, tears stinging her eyes.

He whispered "This is the Madison I want. This is the Madison I've come to...darn it, I love you Madison. I've loved you since...forever. I know you were upset that Carl didn't notice you, but you haven't noticed me lately, either."

She sniffed and wiped at her face with her hand. "I noticed you Jeffrey, more than you know. It's just...Carl seemed so sophisticated that I was drawn in and became stupid."

He continued to caress her breast. "Mmm. That feels nice Jeffrey. I didn't see Carl do anything like that with Toni. It looked like he was kind of rough."

"Carl doesn't know anything but pleasing himself."

One leg was pinned under him but she drew the other leg up beside him. "I think I was mad at you because I cared about you and didn't want to be. I want to make it up to you. I want you. I want you now."

"That's not necessary."

"I know. That's why I want you -- because you aren't trying to make me do something. I like what you're doing; it makes me feel something I've never felt before. Please?"

Jeffrey shifted position. Her dress had ridden up to her waist and he caressed her legs before skimming over the dampening patch on her underwear, eliciting a whimper. Slowly he drew the garment down. The top of her dress had opened during the struggle and a breast was exposed. He kissed it and she mewled. When his hand found her wetness she opened wider for him.

"I like how you're touching me, but I want it all, right now. I need it."

With a nod he unfastened his pants, lowered himself and slowly entered her, pausing to kiss her before beginning slow thrusting. Her breath came fast and deep and she wrapped her arms tightly about him and moved her hips against him, urging him on. He remembered what happened with Colleen, but this time he wasn't about to lose control so fast. It wasn't until her eyes flew open and she moaned that he came. Something inside her pulsed and it set him off.

They continued thrusting until they were both spent and he collapsed on her as they each struggled to catch their breath.

"I didn't expect a feeling like that." She panted.

"Neither did I."

"Stay where you are for just a minute longer. I want to feel you still inside."

He finally rolled off her and they fastened and straightened their clothes but remained sitting on the floor, leaning back against the bed and still breathing hard.

She turned to him. "What just happened between us?"

"It must be something that has been simmering inside us but neither one of us realized the power of it. Look, I meant it when I told you in the bathroom that seeing you like that or even having sex with you was not what I wanted. This is what I wanted. To me, this wasn't sex. Sex is what Carl does. This was more than that."

"Like what?"

He shook his head. "I can't explain it."

"Neither can I, but I think I know what you mean. It was something special."

They were interrupted by a knock on the door and when Abby entered, her eyes got big. "What's going on? I came by to try again to apologize to Madison and didn't expect to find you here cozied up to her, Jeffrey."

Madison motioned for Abby to come to her. When Abby stood next to her she reached up to take the girl's hand. "You tried to apologize before. You're forgiven. You were right, Carl was wrong for me. I was attracted to his sophistication and charm, but now know it would not have been a relationship with anything in it for me. He would always be after another woman. I understand now what he is and I'm glad you saved me from him."

Abby was stunned at the change in attitude.

Jeffrey added "And helped out a friend in the process. I didn't know what you were up to but understand why you did it."

Madison cocked her head. "You mean you two are really friends? Even with your age difference? I've seen you together but real friendship never crossed my mind, I thought Abby was just tagging along with you, like a little kid."

Jeffrey answered before Abby had a chance. "We have been best friends since I got here. She is definitely not a little kid. Abby is easy to talk to and understands some things beyond her age." He stopped to laugh "Although, she is like a kid in some respects. Just like a kid, she is not above a bit of mischief. Like the time we rolled Carl's car."

"Rolled?"

"We came upon Courtney and Carl having a picnic. I think that was the day when he asked her to marry him. Anyway, Abby had this idea. We snuck up to his car and released the hand brake while Carl and Courtney were busy. We ran away but managed to see Carl chase the car all the way down the hill into the bushes. When it stopped his rear end and legs were hanging out the door. He was really mad, but Courtney almost fell down laughing."

"Was the note another bit of mischief?"

Abby's smile faded. "No, please don't think that, Madison. It was all my idea, but it wasn't like the car, a prank. I thought it would make you not like Carl and start to like Jeffrey."

"Just helping a friend?"

Abby began to sob. "You have to believe me Madison because I knew Jeffrey wanted to be with you but you didn't notice him and I thought I saw a way to help him out but it didn't work out like I thought and I'm sorry if I hurt you..."

"Okay, Abby. Take a breath. Wipe your eyes. I believe you."

"Jeffrey had nothing to do with it. Honest."

"I said I believe you."

"Thank you." Abby sniffled once more then turned to leave but stopped at the door and wrinkled her nose. "This room smells funny."

Jeffrey bit his lip to keep from laughing and Madison reached for an explanation. "Well, uh, I, uh, left it all closed up with a wet towel wadded up in here from last night and it got a bit musty. I need to open a window."

"Oh, okay."

After Abby left Jeffrey kissed Madison. "Well done."

Madison grinned but turned serious. "I want us to meet some more, but it's hard to find time. I'm on milking duty starting tomorrow and am helping Aunt Olivia clean the kitchen. We're both busy all day."

"There's always next Sunday. Should we plan a picnic? I know a good place to go."

"That's a terrific idea. I'll look forward to it."

On Thursday Jeffrey found himself pitching hay with Colleen. She paused and leaned on her pitchfork. "You look like you've put on some muscle." She felt his arm and poked his midsection. "Getting better."

"I feel stronger."

"How about the other? Are you better at that?"

"I'm, uh, not sure I know what you're talking about."

She broke into a hearty laugh. "Yes you do. Do you think you can hold off now?"

"Probably."

"Show me."

"Show you?"

"Yeah, show me. You know how to undress me. Show me."

"I can't. I've got..."

"That girl Madison. I know about that. Gossip travels. This isn't about sex, so you're not cheating on her."

"What is it then if it's not sex?"

"Education. Instruction. Things you can use with her. Now undress me."

Jeffrey considered turning and running, but that wouldn't solve anything. There's no telling what Colleen would say. His thought of running evaporated when she stepped up to him. She could probably tear him apart in a fight.

He avoided her eyes as he unbuttoned her dress -- the same one she wore the last time -- and pushed it off her shoulders. He pushed down her underwear and she stepped out of the pile of clothing.

"Good so far. Now do you want to do it yourself or do you want me to do you?"

"You do it."

She laughed. "You want to be able to say you didn't take your clothes off in front of me. I made you do it. Okay, I can live with that."

She removed his shirt, undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants until they dropped, and pushed down his underwear. She looked into his eyes and grinned as she reached for his erection and gave it a couple of strokes.

"Very nice. Last time you would have blown all over the place if I did that."

She released him and stretched out on the hay with her arms outstretched toward him and her legs apart. He wanted to get it over with and knelt between her knees. By now he knew where everything went and entered her easily.

"You've learned."

He began to thrust and she met him, but took his hand and placed it on a spot just over where he was in her. "Press here," she whispered. "Move your fingers around."

He moved his hand in a circle while pressing down. Her thrusting caused them to slam together. She wrapped her legs around him and gripped his back, moaning time and again. He felt her pulse hard around him and emptied into her.

He rolled off and she stroked his hair. "I now pronounce you a graduate. I did feel something good this time. Definitely no disappointments this time around."

He considered and decided to ask her. "That place you had me use my hand on. What was that all about?"

"It increases the girl's pleasure by pressing on that nub you had discovered. You don't always have to actually touch it. I like that you are open to new things. So many men, like Carl, just want to experience it themselves and don't give a damn what the girl feels. You get it. I think you and Madison will have some fun learning your own style."

He caressed a breast, a perfect handful, smaller than Madison's, and studied it. He felt over her hard body.

"I've got another soft place, remember? Think you can find it again?"

He probed in the red triangle where he had entered her, and found the soft place that yielded to his finger. There was more to it than just a vagina and it was all soft and yielding. This time he took the time to study it. He pushed back the covering over the nub and briefly touched it.

"I bet your new girl will like what you're doing now. You could get me ready to go again, but I won't make you. Save it for her."

They stood and got dressed and she said "Kiss me. I know we'll never do this again and I want a final kiss."

He kissed her and asked "Why are you doing this?"

"With you? In case you haven't noticed, there aren't many men around. My prospects are limited. I work all day and sometimes also have to cook for my family because ma is working over in the big house."

"I never thought about that. Yet you seem to be experienced."

"I'll tell you why. I had a real crush on Jake. He worked in the barn like you. He thought I was pretty and one thing led to another. It was the first experience for both of us. We met off and on for a couple of years and learned a lot about sex together." She paused. "I bet they didn't tell you why Jake enlisted in the army did they?"

"They said he and Robert wanted to earn money to send home to help keep the farm running."

"That may be true, but there's more to it than that. Remember there is a divide between the big house and the hired hands. Jake crossed that line and his ma and pa were livid when they overheard Jake telling Robert about us. Jake would have been miserable had he stayed. He committed an unpardonable sin. Up until then I had sometimes helped my ma in the kitchen over there but I was banned from the house as well. I guess they were afraid I'd corrupt Robert, too."

"I can't believe that. It's 1940, not 1840."

"Some things are slow to change out in the country. In the city I bet you don't hear things like that."

"Sure don't."

She gripped his arm in a grasp so tight it almost made his arm hurt.

"I want you to understand one more thing. Abby is special. She is allowed to come over and visit us. I've seen you and Abby together a lot and you even came into our house with her once. Either they didn't notice that up at the big house or you were given a pass because you're new and not from around here. But if you ever hurt Abby I'll break you in half."

"In all seriousness, if I hurt her I'd deserve it. She may be a kid, but she's about the best friend I've ever had."

"I hear she's the reason you and Madison finally got together."

"It wasn't straightforward like that, but she did try. Madison got really mad at her and Abby was devastated. But after Madison and I straightened things out between us Madison ended up being grateful to Abby. It about broke my heart to have Madison mad at her." He got a wry grin. "But nobody can stay mad at Abby for long."

"You got that right. Look, Jeffrey, when you came here I didn't have much hope that you would stay very long. But you've thrived here. I know you have plans for college, but I think everyone here would be happy if you stayed here long term."

She nudged him in the ribs. "Maybe you could even settle down here with Madison."

He sighed. "I love her, but she's my cousin."

"So?"

"Isn't that illegal or something?"

"Some places. Lots of places it doesn't matter a hill of beans. Nobody around here would give a damn one way or the other."

"I don't know what to make of you, Colleen."

She laughed. "It's always good for a woman to have a bit of mystery about her. Now I think you'd better get back to the house before they find you with me -- not working."

Saturday afternoon Madison wandered over to the barn, looking for Jeffrey. Colleen motioned her over.

"He's not here right now, Madison. But since you are, why don't you come into my office."

"Office?"

Colleen laughed and climbed up onto the hayloft, Madison following.

Madison looked around. "I've never been up here. Why do you call this your office?"

Colleen laughed "Because it's where I do some of my work. Come over and sit on one of my fine sofas."

Madison laughed when they sat together on a hay bale.

Colleen looked Madison over and Madison frowned when Colleen felt her arms and poked her midsection. "Not bad for a house girl. Here, feel mine."

Madison tentatively felt muscles and a hard midsection. "This is the body of a farm worker. You know, when Jeffrey got here I didn't think he'd last two weeks. He was soft and couldn't work a lick without having to rest all the time. He's toughened up a lot more than I expected."

"So, he's been in your 'office'?"

"It's one place we work together. He's become pretty handy with a fork."

Something occurred to Madison. "Jeffrey's been working up here with you, alone. I imagine he was...attracted to you. You're pretty."

"I'm not going to lie. Jeffrey and I have had some experiences together. But none were initiated by him. It was always me."

"Experiences, plural? So it was more than once?"

Colleen shrugged. "Yeah. At first he was lost and had no idea what to do, but it seems he has caught on." She held up her hand in a 'stop' position. "Before you get your knickers in a knot I need to explain something. It's something I had to explain to him. Look at me Madison. I'm twenty-three years old. What are my prospects? Zero. The majority of the younger people here on the farm are female -- only leaving Dylan and Jeffrey, and Dylan is my younger brother. When a man of appropriate age comes through I'm interested, even though nothing can come of me and a man from the big house, as I found out. Jake and I were madly in love, but Jake was told to never see me again, so went off and joined the army. Carl was...Carl. I guess you know about him and women. We met a couple of times but he was so selfish that I never got anything out of our affair and even refused to meet him further."

Madison cocked her head, dreading what she thought was coming next.

"So, I have had some experience with men and I will tell you that you have a good one. Hang on to him. His experience is limited -- I was his first, after all -- but he is a fast learner. I know he will please you, Madison."

Colleen paused and carefully considered. "But what about you? How experienced are you? Word is that you and Jeffrey have already had sex."

Madison blushed deep red.

"Abby told me about how the room smelled when she found you together. She didn't know what it was, but I did. That's why I'm asking about you. Was he your first?"

Madison blushed again, not used to frank talk. "Um...I...uh...had an...um...experience...in high school. It was horrible."

"Was Jeffrey horrible?"

Madison shook her head. "I was angry and we fought and he...kissed me, but not like the boy in school. I never knew a kiss could feel like that. It all just happened. I wanted him."

"How was it?"

"Um... it was...uh...like nothing else."

"So that's the sum total of your experience? Two times? I know he was gentle with you. That's what you need until you become more confident with your body."

"I guess I'll learn if, no AS we go along. He seemed so confident. I guess because of you."

"We need to get you more confident, too."

"How will we do that?"

"I can help you; give you the benefit of my experience, if you let me."

"What would I have to do?"

"Let's start with kissing. Here." She leaned over and kissed Madison, who was too shocked to move.

"Madison, this won't work for you unless you relax. Just close your eyes and do what you think to do."

Once again Colleen kissed her. Madison responded a bit but pulled back and shook her head.

"This is wrong. Girls shouldn't be doing this."

"Why?"

"I don't know, just because."

"Because isn't a reason. Look, a kiss is a kiss no matter who gives and who receives. There's no right or wrong to a kiss. Let's try again."

Once more she kissed Madison, and this time she responded. The kiss deepened. Madison was surprised to find her arms twining around Colleen's neck, and Colleen framed Madison's face in her hands. Madison felt her pulse begin to throb in her head.

Colleen smiled at her. "That was very good. Very, very good. Now, how confident are you with your body?"