Cousin Tabby Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they left, I saw Dempsey and Cottontail and talked with them a bit, before going up to my room. I wasn't it really in a partying mood and I needed to study. I got a call my cell phone from Tabby and she asked me to come over. I told her I really needed to study, but she said she'd make it worth my while. So I walked over to the house and went in. I heard some muffled noises from her bedroom and thought, here we go again.

What I saw stopped me dead in my tracks. They're on the bed in all her naked glory was my sister Miranda on her hands and knees. Tabby was standing there naked with a belt in her hand.

"Ronnie, your sister has been bad, making out with that guy like some slut, and she needs to be punished. Now that you're here, we can begin the real punishment. She's all primed and ready for you. Fuck her ass."

I looked at Miranda wonderfully shaped ass and angry red welts from Tabby's ministrations.

"There is lube on the stand, get to it, I know you're not going to pass this up, a chance to do anal."

"Do it Ronnie, I really do want it, I'd been a bad girl," my sister said with a pleading look in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Miranda you're my sister, I can't do that with you."

"Ronnie, get your ass over here and do the deed, you've got the only cock here. Do it now, or you'll get no more pussy from me."

I got the gel and put some on my first two fingers and work them into her ass slowly and easily like the frat guys told me they did women. Her asshole pinched my fingers and tried to suck at them when I tried to pull them out. I was as hard as a rock and raring to go.

Miranda gave me a sultry look back over her shoulder at me with her beautiful brown eyes and said, "I'm ready, Ronnie, just go slowly, please?"

I put some KY on my cock and lined up with her brownie, which I had already dilated. As my head pushed through her elastic opening, she actually pushed back a little. When I got my entire length into her rectum, she just moaned out loud, "it feels so full, so full. Go ahead, Ronnie."

I began a slow sawing motion in and out of that beautiful, tight ass. I was so keyed up and I knew I wouldn't last long. Miranda started bucking so hard backwards that I almost fell over. She screamed out in orgasm and I shot my load deep into her bowels.

"Oh God, Ronnie, that was so good, I couldn't believe it. I didn't think I could come without a cock in my pussy."

Meanwhile, Tabby had gone into the bathroom and got a warm washcloth to wash off my cock. After she cleaned me, she began giving me a blow job to get me up again. It didn't really take long with her doing it in front of my sister, which I admit was a real turn on. Miranda just looked on with amazement. Tabby told her to get off the bed, which she did. She lay down on the bed with everything spread wide.

"Come on lover, I'm so wet and hot, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I climbed between her legs and plugged into her as hard as I could. I pounded her for all she was worth, actually trying to hurt her if I could, which I knew I couldn't. She came twice, screaming in orgasm, before I shot my wad into her.

"I can't handle this anymore; this is too weird for me. I've had it with this crap."

Both Miranda and Tabby were screaming for me to stop and talk as I walked out and slammed the door.

I left, mad at them both, and walked back to my dorm on shaky legs. What an experience I lived through that night. The weirdness wasn't over.

**********

When I got back to my dorm, the party was still going strong and April came up to me with a beer in her hand.

"I thought you were going to call me, Ronnie?"

"All right you're Ronnie," I joked.

"Don't be a smartass, Ronnie; I really thought you were going to give me another chance."

"I need to know something first April. Are you bisexual?"

"I don't think so Ronnie, I'm really attracted to you, and I loved it when we made love. It's just that when I'm around Tabby, she has such a sexual power over me."

"It wasn't making love, April, it was pure unadulterated fucking. I enjoyed it too. I know all about Tabby's sexual power. I love her, but I can't control her once she turns on that sexuality of hers.

April surprised me by reaching up and kissing me passionately, shoving her tongue inside my mouth. My knees weakened and in my current state, I reached out and hugged her strongly to hold myself up. I turned my head and kissed her. I didn't think I could go again, but my dick sprang into action.

I grabbed her hand and walked her up to my room. Dempsey was gone, so I pulled out the coat hanger, put it on the outside doorknob and walked her into my room. I undressed her, slowly admiring her slim but curvy body. Her tits were not large, but definitely a handful. I began nibbling on her neck, which was driving her crazy and moved down to her rock hard nipples. I alternated between her needy breasts and she was moaning continuously. After ample attention to her breasts, I dropped to my knees and slid my tongue into her navel. I then lowered my target to her mesmerizing pussy. Her pubic hair tickled my nose as I laved the tip of my tongue from the bottom to the top of her gash. She came quickly, and I drank her juices.

"April your pussy tastes wonderful, so sweet... so sweet."

"Ronnie, you're so good with your tongue, I've never cum that quickly before, not even with Tabby. She must've really taught you well. I'm so hot! I need you in me now. Please"

I slid up her body, kissed her passionately and slid my now hard cock into her tight wet pussy. I started a good steady, rhythm enough to make her moan. All of a sudden she screamed and went stiff in her orgasm as I came in her pussy.

"Ronnie, you may not have been my first, but you sure as hell have been my best."

As we dressed, she said, "Find my phone number and give me a call, I want more of this and also would like to date you, if you can fit me in."

All of a sudden, when April was ready to leave and I just got dressed, the door burst open and Tabby stood there screaming at me, "You God damn son of a bitch. How could you do this to me?"

I remained calm as April raced out the door as fast as she could.

I had almost had enough of Tabby's attitude with this stuff. I was tired of all this stuff and I figured it was time to let her know about.

"Tabby, I love you, but I'm tired of you running my life, telling me what to do and putting me into these sexual situations. If you can fuck April AND Miranda on the side, which you're obviously doing, then it shouldn't hurt me to do it."

"Ronnie, I love you too, but I can't have you cheating on me."

"Tabby, it's the same thing you're doing. If you can do it, I can do it to."

"Ronnie, it's not like I've got a cock stuck in me."

"Tabby, look at it through my eyes and you'll see that it's wrong."

"Ronnie, I guess I'm oversexed, so I just get relief from either sex. I just want it where I can get it."

"Tabby, do you even hear yourself? That sounds so damn slutty. That's probably why you won't associate with me at these parties. I could be in the same room with you and no one would know we're together."

"Well that's all I was doing, finding relief where I got it."

"Ronnie, I love you, but I don't agree with you."

"If that's your response to this situation, then I don't think we can be together."

"Well then fuck you, Maxwell. We're done. You'll miss me, you dumb ass." She stomped out and slammed the door so hard it knocked one of my awards off the wall.

**********

The next day when I saw Tabby in class she wouldn't even look at me. All I could think was we obviously weren't meant to be together.

At the end of the day, Miranda called me on my cell phone and asked me to come over to the house. I asked her if Tabby was there and she said no, she had left for home for the weekend. I walked over there.

"Ronnie, you really hurt Tabby last night. She came back to the house and cried herself to sleep. I haven't seen her hurt that badly in years."

"Miranda, last night was just too weird and I was on sensory overload."

"I'm sorry about last night, Ronnie; you must really think I'm some kind of a slut. I'm sorry she made you do that, but I'm not sorry that you did it. It felt wonderful."

"No Miranda, I don't think you're a slut, it was just a strange situation. After all, you're my sister for God's sake."

Miranda ran over and hugged me so hard I thought that she was going to break my ribs.

"Thank you Ronnie. I don't know what I would've done if you'd of thought badly of me. I love you so much."

She surprised me by looking up into my eyes with her beautiful browns and kissed me right on the mouth. She then began probing with her tongue and I was getting turned on. I returned her kiss passionately, getting lost in the moment.

"Make love to me Ronnie. Please."

She grabbed my hand and led me to her bedroom. It was like I was in a trance. I was already hard as a rock, so it was no surprise to her when she pulled my sweatpants down and my hard cock popped out. She took me into her mouth and began licking the pre-cum off my member. Just as I was about to come, she pulled off me with a pop, stood up and began removing my shirt. I was practically ripping off her clothes. She lay down on the bed, legs spread and knees up, with her arms spread wide, beckoning me.

I bent down and slid my head between her legs to sample her wares. I slid my tongue up her gash and reveled in the taste. I began teasing her clit with the tip of my tongue and had her bucking in no time. Soon, she was in the throes of orgasm, spasming and screaming wildly.

She grabbed me by the hair of my head, dragging me up to her mouth, kissing me forcefully. I began worshiping her tits, licking and nibbling on her nipples. She spasmed and came again.

"Oh God, Ronnie, you made me come just by sucking my tits. I can't believe that, that's never happened before."

"Are you sure you want me to do this Miranda? We don't have to do this, we can stop here."

"We do too have to do this. Put your cock in me now. Fuck me, fuck me."

I slid my cock into her tight wet warmth and thought I was in heaven. I began a steady rhythm until she begged me to go faster. I was really going fast and was getting worn out quickly.

"Harder Ronnie, harder... give it all to me. I love you Ronnie, please don't stop."

She came twice and finally I couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm coming Miranda, what do I do?"

"Keep going Ronnie, I'm protected."

I unloaded what I thought must've been a bucket full of my spunk inside my sister's womb. We lay there hugging each other in our post coital bliss.

"Oh, Ronnie, I've wanted to do that with you for so long. I know it's wrong, but I just had to have this."

"Have you done this with Robbie?"

"Of course not, silly, I love Robbie, but not in that way. There was always an attraction to you."

"I never figured that, it's just too strange. What's with you and Tabby?"

"It started our senior year after we both turned 18. We were sitting in her room one day messing around trying on different clothes. She told me I had nice breasts while she was straightening my bra in front. All of a sudden, she reached down and kissed me on the mouth. I have to tell you, Ronnie, it almost made my knees buckle. The next thing I knew we were on the bed with our mouths all over each other. It's been going on since then."

"Have there been other three ways?"

"No Ronnie, never. I'm really not a slut. When Tabby said what she was going to do, I just thought that was my chance to get you into bed. Maybe she just did it to be able to hold it over our heads, to control us.

"Whatever the reason, it sure was twisted. Who would think to get someone to sodomize their own sister."

"I don't care about the reason, but I'm glad we finally did this. This isn't going to ruin our relationship, is it, Ronnie?"

"No, Miranda, I've always loved you, and always will. I just don't know what we do now."

"We've got till Sunday to be home, so I suggest we do more of what we just did."

And so it came to pass...

To be continued...