Cousins and a College Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle let go of my cock and placed both hands on each side of my legs and began removing my boxers. I lifted up to help speed the process up. Slowly she inched my boxers down, staring contently to see my throbbing thick manhood. My cock sprang back and forth as she got past the point of no return. Michelle was lightly touching my shaft with her fingers of her right hand while the fingers of her left hand were lightly going over my nut sack. I let out a soft moan as she wrapped her right hand around my shaft and slowly started stroking me up and down. Michelle could tell that I responded to her grasping my cock and tightened her grip more. Your tip is glistening with pre-cum I don't think I can just jack you off with that sweet juice begging to be licked up. Oh Michelle I moaned out, do what you want baby I need to release this load so badly. Michelle lowered head down and stuck the tip of her tongue out and moved it all around my enormous mushroom head. MMMM tastes so good she said. Her hand still stroking me up and down my shaft I felt her tongue go under the rim of my cock's head following it all the way around and finally down to my shaft. Oh Michelle I groaned your tongue feels so good on my cock.

Michelle lifted off of me and the bed and removed her thong. She returned to bed this time with her pussy directly in front of my face. She went back to work on my cock this time taking it in her mouth and moving her head up and down. I ran my hands up and down the back of her thighs and grabbed and squeezed her butt cheeks before kissing each one. She responded with her own moans as my hands worked her back side slowly moving inward to her wet shaved pussy. I could smell her sex and see that she was dripping juices. I thought she must be close so I buried my face in her pussy. Licking her sweet pink pussy lips and tasting her for the first time. Her juices were sweet tasting and I needed more. I spread her lips apart and went to work on her inner pussy walls working my way to her magic button. I flicked my tongue up and down and around she tensed up I could tell as her mouth closed tightly around my cock.

Our breathing simultaneously picked up we were both on the verge of orgasm. I stopped licking her and slid two fingers into her pussy. She stopped blowing me and I thought I had made a mortal mistake. Instead, she started fucking my fingers moving back and forth matching my rhythm. She went back to work and I could feel my orgasm fast approaching. I said loudly that I was about to cum and she picked up her pace.

Michelle was taking most of my cock in her mouth and trying to get it all the way in but fell just a little short. I spanked her on her right ass cheek as I was about to shoot my load. She could feel me getting close and held my cock deep in her mouth as she massaged my balls my whole body tensed up and I started spewing my cum deep in her mouth and coating her throat with my thick white jizz. MMMM she hummed on my shaft as she slowly moved her mouth up and off my cock. She turned to show me the cum dripping from her mouth, then she swallowed it. I was still fucking Michelle with my fingers and she whispered put three in and get as deep as you can. I put three fingers on my right hand deep inside Michelle's soaking wet steaming hot pussy. She told me to hold them still and she went back to fucking my fingers moving her hips back and forth moaning loudly I whispered her to quiet down. Heather is passed out by now there is no way she can hear us.

OH FUCK!! She cried out I'm cumming. She slowed her pace and tightened her pussy around my fingers releasing her juices all over them. She slowly began to release her grip on my fingers and slide herself forward off my fingers. My fingers were absolutely covered in her pussy nectar as they came into view, then without warning Michelle's pussy started to spasm again and she squirted more of her juices out and landed on my face and chest.

Michelle turned herself around and lay down on top of me taking my fingers that had just been fucked by her into her mouth and started cleaning them off. She felt the wetness on my chest and started cleaning it up with her tongue. My hands roamed all around her back down to her ass squeezing her firm ass cheeks. Michelle rolled off of me and we both lay there for a while in silence. I broke the silence, asking if she was okay, to which she replied more than you will ever know. With that we both drifted off to sleep.

I woke first and looked at my cousin still sleeping peacefully. I started to think back what had happened just a few hours earlier and started to question what had happened. Both of us knowing that what we were doing was wrong, but not willing to give up on a pleasure we were both desperately needing we gave in to the taboo and crossed a line that would forever change our lives forever. I needed a shower and so I slowly got out of bed so I wouldn't wake Michelle. I grabbed my clothes except for my boxers I had no idea where they landed after Michelle tossed them over head and headed for the shower. As I was washing the sweat and dried cum my mind was still racing with the events of last night playing in my mind causing me to get hard again. I did my best to shake the thoughts and calm my erection. I turned the water to cold since nothing was working to calm me. After a few minutes of standing in the cold water I started to go limp. I got out the shower, put my clothes on and headed back to Michelle's room.

Michelle was awake and looking at the door as I made my way back in. She had put her nightie on and was lying under the covers. I sat next to her on the bed with my feet on the floor and looked down. Michelle ran her hand up and down my back and asked if I was ok. I nodded and softly said that I was good. We talked about what had happened and both agreed that it was wrong what we had done, but we were both needing it and we shouldn't let what happened come between our relationship as family and best friends. I looked at her and bent down and kissed her on her forehead thanked her for letting me stay and said I need to head home to study and do homework. She sat up gave me a hug and got out of bed to walk with me to the door.

As we walked to the door Heather came out of her room tried to remember what had happened. Michelle gave her a brief rundown of what had happened and Heather's look on her face went from weary to embarrassed. Heather apologized to Michelle and said she would make it up to her. I was reaching for the door when Heather asked if there were people having sex last night. I glanced at Michelle without moving my head and Michelle responded by saying there was no sex last night just a night of great memories. My eyes about popped out of my head when she said that. You were pretty drunk so you probably just imagined it. I hugged my cousin again and whispered that I couldn't find my boxers and that she could bring them to me when she found them. I headed out the door and walked home to the dorm.

12