Cousins Celebrate Christmas Pt. 02

Story Info
They take it one step further.
5.3k words
43.3k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers

A/N: Thanks to all the people who have commented on my stories and sent me pms. You guys kick ass.

As always everyone in this story is 18+. This story contains gay incest. If that isn't your thing, stop reading.

***

Since being introduced to gay porn two days ago, I'd spent the majority of my free time locked in my room, jacking off. The videos were good, but they weren't amazing. It wasn't like when I was with Colton. Everything's better with him.

Most of the stuff I've been watching is that amateur, home-made stuff. The videos with the alternative guys jacking themselves off, or blowing their boyfriends. None of the guys in the video look a lot like Colton, but once in a while there'll be an actor with black hair and piercings and the orgasm that I get from those videos is almost as good as the orgasm that Colton gave me.

Don't misunderstand me; I know what I'm doing, what Colton and I did, is completely inappropriate and frankly, kind of gross. But I can't help it. He's my best friend, and he's attractive, and he's smart and funny, and I love him. I really do. And I look up to him. I want to impress him.

But I do know that we can't go any further, it's wrong. And more importantly, our mothers would kill us if they found out.

But that doesn't mean that I can't still jack off to gay porn and pretend that my cousin's really the one stroking my cock. Or that when I'm lying in bed in the morning, dealing with morning wood, that I can't pretend that Colton's helping me cope with it.

I stretched beneath the covers, feverishly jacking my cock. My eyes were squeezed shut, as I pretended that Colton was lying next to me on the bed, and that he was the one stroking my cock. God, I was getting so close.

Suddenly, there was a sharp knock at my door, and then it was flung open. I nearly jumped out of my skin at the unexpected intrusion. I looked over at the door.

"Morning, son, I made pancakes. Come downstairs and have some breakfast." My dad said, smiling at me, totally oblivious to what he interrupted. I groaned.

"Just let me sleep for five more minutes." I mumbled, rolling onto my stomach to hide my hardened member.

"Nope, get up. The pancakes will get cold." I looked at him. He was still in his blue pajama pants and t-shirt. His brown hair was combed though, and he didn't look tired. He must've been up for a while now.

"Alright, alright." I complied. I wasn't happy about it, but I could finish later, I guess. My dad left the room, leaving my door wide open. I grabbed a pair of boxers off of my floor and pulled them on before heading downstairs.

"Were you awake during the snow storm last night?" My dad asked over breakfast. I shook my head. I didn't know there'd been a storm.

"Yeah, it broke one of the trees in the front yard. Our internet and landline's down. Oh, and the cable." He said, shrugging. The internet was down? I groaned loudly.

"Hey, it's not that bad. It's probably only going to be like that for a few days." He said, shrugging. I looked at him. He was the nicest man in the family, I thought. He had brown hair and hazel eyes, like me. But he had a strong jaw and perfectly straight, white teeth. And he never yelled, like ever. If he was mad, he'd just sit you down and calmly explain why he was angry, and that was that. My father was also very humble, unlike Uncle John.

I loved my uncle, but he was definitely the more outgoing, extravagant of the two brothers. He always had something to say.

"How am I supposed to be entertained for a couple of days with no internet?" I asked, stabbing angrily at my pancakes as if they were to blame.

"Well, you could help your mother go last minute Christmas shopping." He said, smiling.

"That's worse than doing nothing at all!" I exclaimed.

"I thought you'd say that. Well, you'll be happy to know then, that I invited Uncle John and Aunt Gemma to come over today. Your mother and aunt can go shopping, Uncle John's going to help me try to fix the brakes in your mother's car, and you and Colton can...well, do whatever it is teenage boys do nowadays." My father said with a smile.

"Really Dad? That's awesome, thanks." I responded, finishing the last bite of my pancakes.

"They should be over in about an hour." He said casually, sipping his coffee. I grinned at him. My dad's great.

I ran upstairs to my room and began cleaning it in a mad frenzy. My cousin always kept his room clean, and mine was always a fucking disaster. I wanted to impress him.

Most of the mess was just dirty clothes, so I brought them all to the laundry, and then I cleared off my desk.

My room's pretty big. I have a double bed, which isn't huge but it's big enough. I have a desk against the back wall. If you're walking into my room, my bed's against the right wall, and my TV and stand is against the left wall. I plugged in my video games (that's probably what Colton and I would occupy ourselves with) and then I changed into clean sweats and a t-shirt.

Guaranteed Colton would show up in his classic black jeans and white V-neck. It was also a guarantee that he'd look sexy as hell.

When Uncle John pulled into the driveway, it was just after 11am. I waited for them on the front porch, watching the snow fall. It was freezing outside.

"Hey, how are you Aaron?" My uncle said, pulling me into a hug. His wife gave me a curt nod before walking into the house. Colton stood behind my uncle, smirking at me.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I asked him as we pulled away.

"I'm great, just going to help out your dad. You boys coming inside?" He asked, looking between Colton and I as he moved towards the door. Colton shook his head.

"I'm going to have a smoke first." Colton said, casually. His dad nodded and shut the door behind him. I looked at Colton and he looked at me. I was right, he looked hot. His tight black jeans hugged his legs, his short-sleeved shirt showed off his beautiful muscular arms. Colton's black hair was slicked back in classic greaser style. He kicked his boots awkwardly against the snow. So what now? Would things be awkward because of last time?

"Hey Col-" He pushed me roughly against the door and crashed his lips against mine. His hands tangled greedily into my hair, holding my face to his. His lips ravaged mine, his tongue aggressively moved inside my mouth, and despite my better judgement, I reciprocated his movements.

But our parents are right on the other side of the door. And this is wrong. This is incest.

"Colton, stop. We can't. Someone might see." I said, breathlessly against his lips.

"Mm, let them see." He breathed, his lips attacking mine once more. I swallowed thickly. Fuck, I should just give it to him. It'll feel good, I know it will.

"Colton, stop. Please, I'm being serious."

And he pulled away. He looked almost embarrassed.

"Sorry, I didn't, I mean, you don't... you don't want to do... anything?" He asked, looking at me with his eyebrow raised. His blue eyes went from me to the floor and he bit his lip.

"Let's just... go play video games or something, okay?" Oh god, this was hard. I wanted to, I wanted to so badly. But this was wrong, so, so wrong. We couldn't tell anyone, ever. We'd always have to worry about getting caught, not to mention, I don't even know how to be gay. All of my past experiences, everything from kissing to fucking had been with chicks. What if I make a fool of myself?

Besides, incest is illegal. I'd made a pretty good point of not doing anything illegal in my life, and I couldn't very well start now. It was illegal for a reason. A good reason too.

Right?

"You go, I'll meet you in there. I'm just going to... have a smoke." He said, turning away from me and sitting on the porch stair.

"I don't mind sitting with you while you have a smoke." I offered. But he looked up at me and shook his head.

"No, you go on inside, I'll meet you there."

I nodded and headed inside. Well, fuck. That was awkward.

I headed to my room and sunk down onto my bed. I stretched out on my back and sighed deeply. God, I was so confused.

After a while, I heard my cousin coming up the stairs, so I straightened, sitting with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. Colton walked in and smiled at me.

"So, what game are we playing?" He asked, walking over to the TV stand and looking at the games.

"Up to you, Colton." I responded, biting my lip. He ran his fingers across the games, selecting one at random and then popping it in the system.

"Ready to have your ass handed to you, cuz?" He asked, plopping down next to me on the bed. I scoffed at him.

"Right."

Things were tense and awkward as we played the game. Colton wasn't as good as he normally was, and I was so focused on just not looking at him, that I wasn't even really focused on the game. Neither of us said anything.

Eventually Colton just put down his controller. I turned to look at him.

"Colton?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me. His hand slowly moved to cup my cheek gently, and his face moved closer to mine. The cool metal of his nose ring brushed against my nose as his face touched mine. Our lips were mere inches apart. I closed the gap.

The kiss started off slow, our lips tenderly moving against one another's. His tongue traced my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting him enter. I could taste the cigarettes on him, but I didn't mind, it tasted rugged and masculine, like Colton.

His hands slid down from my cheeks, and encompassed my torso. He held my waist securely, and slowly pushed me down, so I was lying with him on top of me. I shifted beneath him, pulling my legs up off the edge of the bed, on either side of him. My fingers tangled in his hair, holding him to me. His hands slid under my shirt, pushing it up.

His lips moved from mine, down to my neck, and he began sucking the tender skin there. He nipped the crook of my neck, before his tongue eagerly traced the bitten skin. I whimpered closing my eyes as he kissed me. Every nip, every flick of his tongue further flooded my body with unapologetic lust. I wanted him. He began slowly rubbing his hips against mine, our hard members rubbing against one another's, and I gasped at the unexpected sensation. Despite how wrong I knew it was, I couldn't help but squirm against him, my body desperately trying to relieve the wonderful tension.

His hands ran up beneath my thin shirt, his fingers brushing against my nipples and I whimpered. No one had ever touched me like this before. But this was Colton, my cousin Colton, and he shouldn't be touching me like this. My cousin shouldn't be making me feel this good.

"Colton." I said quietly, trying to pull away from him.

"Mm?" He continued his wonderful assault on my body, kissing and biting my neck, grazing my nipples with his fingertips.

"Maybe we should stop this." I said, resting my head against the bed and staring up at the ceiling.

"Why?" He pulled away from me, only slightly, to look at my face. His eyebrows raised, like they always did when he was confused. His blue eyes searched my face, his hands rested immobile against my torso.

"Doesn't it sort of...weird you out?"

"What? The fact that we're both male or the fact that we're cousins... or both?" He asked biting his lip.

Now that he brought up the whole gay thing, I was sort of curious about that too. He'd never before told me he was gay, I hadn't thought I was gay... but it didn't matter. I could figure that out on my own time.

"I just mean... well, you know, incest. It's illegal and kind of... gross, right Colton?" I asked. He frowned, and pulled completely off of me, sitting onto his knees.

"It doesn't really bother me. I know it's fucked up, but it doesn't. I guess it'd be different if one of us was a girl, and could get pregnant or something... or if one of us was underage. Look, I know what I'm getting into. And I..." He paused, sucking in a deep breath. He exhaled and looked me in the eyes. "I've wanted to do this with you for a long, long time. I just, I just don't think it's a big deal. I mean, it's not like our families can get any more fucked up, and no one else has to know about it, you know?"

I felt my heart flutter involuntarily. He'd been thinking about being intimate with me for a while. I could feel my cheeks flush.

"Hey, kid, I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do, okay? You want to stop all this, we'll stop." He rubbed my thigh gently, I think he was trying to comfort me. "Do you want to stop, Aaron?"

I swallowed thickly, my hand reaching down to lay on his. Our fingers curled together. Did I want to stop? No, I didn't, the erection I was sporting was evidence enough of that. I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"You won't tell anyone?" I asked quietly.

"It'll be our secret, cuz." He said firmly, honestly. I smiled up at him, and gently grabbed the collar of his white t-shirt, pulling him onto me once more. Colton's lips moved expertly against mine, his tongue explored my mouth.

I moaned as he began rubbing his hips against mine, creating friction between our hard cocks once more. Colton propped himself up onto his elbows and looked down at me, still moving against me. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him against me, feeling his weight. I felt powerless under him, but it felt good, it felt right.

"Colton that feels really good." I murmured, my hands travelled greedily along his stomach, feeling the delicious muscle beneath his V-neck.

"Yeah? Want me to jack you off again?" He asked, before pressing a rough kiss to my neck, the stubble on his chin grazing my skin.

"You wouldn't... you wouldn't mind?" I asked, my eyes locking with his. He shook his head with a smile.

"Let me make you cum, cuz." He whispered in my ear huskily, pulling away from me with a grin. I smiled nervously back at him.

He sat up on his knees again, his hands travelled down to my crotch. He slowly began rubbing my erection through my jeans. I tilted my head back onto the pillow once more and let out a soft moan.

"Look at how hard you are already," he murmured, "I think you like this more than you let on."

He unzipped my jeans, and I lifted my hips, allowing him to slide my pants off more easily. Colton's warm hands danced across my skin as he slowly peeled off my pants and underwear, he threw them carelessly to the floor, and I was completely exposed to him.

"Take you shirt off." He murmured, running his hands up my stomach beneath my thin t-shirt. I obeyed him, tossing it to the floor with the rest of my discarded clothes. I reached up towards him, resting my hand on his shoulder. He leaned over me slightly, looking down into my eyes.

I whimpered as his warm hand wrapped around my hard member. I held my breath. He teased me, slowly running his hand up and down my shaft. My toes curled, my feet flexed. And every desire I had bottled up inside over the past two days slowly started to seep from their reserve, filling my mind with twisted fantasies I'd tried so hard to keep contained.

God, I wanted this. I wanted Colton. I wanted it all.

"Colton, please." I whispered. He smiled down at me, pumping my cock faster, but not fast enough. He knew what he was doing, teasing me, bringing me close to the edge but not close enough, never close enough. Using me. I was putty in his hands.

"I'm the only man who's ever touched you like this?" He asked, slowing his pace once more.

"Yes, yes Colton." I breathed, jerking my hips up, trying to fuck myself with his hand.

"Good boy." He murmured, and his pace increased. Again and again he brought his hands up and down my shaft, stroking my length, while I whimpered and moaned quietly beneath him. He leaned further over me, and pecked my lips. As he leaned over me, I could feel his erection rub against my leg. I moved my free hand down to his crotch and began rubbing him through his thin jeans.

"N-no, no, you first, kid." He murmured, his hand left my cock and he pinned my hand above my head. He grinned down wickedly at me.

"Okay, okay Colton." I nodded eagerly, squirming beneath him, trying to rub myself against any part of him, needing to get some form of friction against my dick.

His hands slowly released my wrists, and his fingertips trailed down my arms, onto my chest. My skin tingled in the places where he touched me, and I shuddered involuntarily.

Colton's soft lips moved gently, slowly against my neck. I eagerly moved my hands to his shoulders, gripping his shirt fiercely.

"Please Colton, don't stop." I whispered, looking up at the ceiling. He chuckled, his body shook gently against mine, as his lips trailed down to my clavicle.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" He asked quietly. My dick jumped in response. I wasn't thinking clearly enough to reject the idea, but the part of my mind that was still rational spoke up.

"Are you sure Colton? That's not...pushing it too far? I mean that's... really gay." I asked. He looked at me, his blue eyes staring into mine.

Leaning in next to my ear, he whispered, "I'm really gay."

I looked at him, startled at the omission. But he ignored me and continued on.

"I know you want me to." His hand moved down to my cock, and he stroked it slowly. I groaned at the pleasant contact. "No one's going to find out."

I looked at him with my eyebrows raised. I wanted him to do it. But it was gay, so gay. Handjobs, well that was one thing. Letting my cousin suck my cock, well, that was another. That was like fully committing to the deed, something I wasn't sure I was ready to do yet.

But whether I was ready or not was irrelevant. I wanted to. I wanted to do this with Colton; I wanted to do everything with Colton.

"Okay, okay Colton." I murmured, taking his face in my hands, stroking his cheeks. He pecked my lips, before moving down my body. I shifted slightly, opening my legs wider for him and propping myself up onto my elbows. Colton looked up at me.

He was resting on his elbows, his face just a few inches from my hard cock. He smirked, running his hand up my shaft again, teasing me. His hot breath brushed across my skin, and I shuddered in anticipation.

"You want me to suck your cock?" He breathed, as pre-cum oozed at the tip of my shaft.

"Yes Colton." I whimpered. He chuckled.

"Say it."

"I want you to suck my cock Colton."

His tongue trailed from the base of my shaft up to my tip, and I cried out. I rested my head back down against the pillows, whimpering as he continued. He took the head of my cock into his mouth, his tongue lapping at the underside of my tip, as his hands travelled up and down my length, jerking me into his mouth.

My hands involuntarily flew to his hair, gripping the thick black tresses. He moaned around my cock as I fisted his hair, desperately.

He began taking more of me into his mouth, bobbing his head further down my dick. He would come almost all the way off of me, keeping only my head in his mouth, lapping at my pre-cum greedily, before bobbing down again.

"Oh Colton, fuck." I whimpered, my breathing rapid. Colton moaned again around my dick, sending vibrations all throughout me.

He pushed his head further onto my cock, his mouth travelling all the way down my length until I felt his nose brush my skin, the head of my cock hitting the back of his throat. I cried out again, thrusting my hips upward. No girl had ever been able to take all of me before.

My cousin pulled his head all the way off of me, jerking my dick in his hand.

"Tell me how it feels." He said, pumping my cock rapidly, lapping at the head.

"Feels so good, Colton. God, keep sucking, please Colton." I whimpered, my hands twisting in his hair, trying to push him back down on my cock. He chuckled, but thankfully took me into the warmth of his mouth again.

WoeIsMe
WoeIsMe
505 Followers
12