Cousins Enjoy a Day on the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers

Even though he was sitting on top of the seat back with his feet on the seat, the windshield and side of the boat prevented anyone from seeing what I was doing but that was OK, it was enough just to suck such a big cock. Honestly it was really too big for me to give him my best blowjob. Huge cocks are OK for porn movies but in real life I prefer one more on the average size so I can take it all in. Sam's dick was simply too large to fit down my throat so I had to be content with getting only about half of it down. He didn't seem to mind though!

I had one hand on the lower half of his shaft and the other on the seat to steady myself against the bouncing of the boat against the waves. It seemed I was doing more work stroking him with my hand than I was with my mouth. I held his head and sucked more than stroked him while my hand slid up and down his thick shaft. Sam was getting close to cumming and he pushed my hand out of the way and started stroking his cock himself.

"Keep it in your mouth slut," he yelled over the din of the engine as I started to let him loose but after his demand I just sucked even harder on the head as he stroked himself.

I couldn't see where we were or if anyone was nearby but I didn't care. Now that I had one hand free I was stroking my clit and about to cum again myself when Sam groaned and rammed his cock hard into the back of my mouth. I gagged briefly but I was able to take it as Sam started to cum. With his cock filling so much of my mouth most of it leaked out around his shaft onto my chin and dripped to the seat back below him.

"Fucking right!" Sam called over to his brother, "You should see her taking this Mike, what a fucking whore!"

I barely heard Mike's reply but it had something to do with Kristi not being too bad herself so I let Sam's cock slip out of my mouth and raised my head to see what was happening in the back of the boat. Damn, leave it to Kristi; she was kneeling on the bottom of the boat with her elbows on the padded seat and her legs spread wide. Mike must have just cum as there was sperm all over her ass and back. He must have still had quite a load left after cumming in me earlier as some had even shot up into her hair! The boat was still and I wondered where we were so I lifted myself up and took a look around. Sam must have driven off into another cove because I didn't see anyone, allowing me to stand up and put my hands on my hips.

"What's with the mess Mike?" I pouted, "Looks like a waste of perfectly good cum. Guess I'll have to help out now."

I carefully maneuvered to where Kristi was still on her knees. She was looking back at me and wiggled her ass for me as I approached. I put one hand on her ass and the other on the seat and then leaned over until I could lick the cum off of her butt. I lapped up Mike's sperm and moved my way up her back to get the rest of his stream. Halfway through I looked up at Mike and Sam who were watching intently.

"Mmmmmmm, at least I get a snack out of the deal."

Kristi laughed and the boys just put their hands over their faces as they laughed. They were both a bit soft now but I had a feeling it wouldn't take much to get those young cocks hard again if I really tried. I finished up lapping the cum from Kristi's back and stood back up again, using my finger to push the cum that had collected on my cheeks and chin into my mouth for a final taste.

Kristi stood up and we hugged each other at first and then kissed. Her tongue met mine and I knew she could taste the cum that was still lingering in my mouth. We both looked back at the boys while maintaining our erotic kiss. They were both motionless, staring at the two of us as we kissed like two horny lovers.

I caught a glimpse of the time on the clock and realized how late it had gotten. My mom and aunt were probably wondering what had happened to us! Well, they probably knew but they would still be wondering when we would be getting back. For some silly reason none of us had brought our cell phones so that meant we had to get going.

"C'mon girl, let's jump in and get cleaned off," I said and the two of us jumped in the water.

I helped her to wash off the sticky cum, especially from her hair where it had coalesced into a gelatin-like mass. We didn't have any soap and it WAS lake water so a good shower was going to be welcome but for now we were at least acceptable for public display. Climbing back into the boat, I was the first up the ladder and as I got ready to get into the boat I looked down and saw Kristi giving my ass a good look. Her eyes caught mine and she smiled.

"Nice view from down here!" she laughed. I just grinned and shook my head in mock disbelief. The boys had already put on the swim trunks and in a few minutes Kristi and I had our on as well. I cranked up the motor and we headed back to the marina.

******************

When we got back to the dock Sam and Mike helped tie up the boat while Kristi ran off to find our moms. They returned with the SUV and fortunately there was a lull in the launch traffic so we were able to get the boat out pretty quickly. We all jumped back into the SUV except this time the four of us squeezed into the back seat leaving just my mom and Aunt Linda in the front with Aunt Linda driving home.

Actually Kristi and I were sitting on the boys' laps, not the car seat. We hadn't bothered putting on our other clothes so through my thin bikini bottoms I could feel Sam hardening once again underneath me. Judging from the way Kristi was squirming, Mike was obviously doing the same. Kristi spread her legs enough to let her reach between them and press on Mike's cock. She smiled and kissed him as she started to rub it through his tight suit. I did the same to Sam and both brother's looked first at each other, then at our mothers in the front seat and finally at the two of us with a "what the hell are you doing?" look on their faces.

Kristi had this devilish look going herself. She pulled Mike's suit over to release his stiff cock and then did the same with hers. Wasting no time she lifted herself up and off his lap, lined up his cock with her pussy, and promptly sat down again, driving him inside of her. She gasped and Mike looked totally confused, not knowing whether to enjoy it or jump out of the SUV before her mom saw them. Kristi rocked on his cock, moaning loud enough for my mom to turn around in the seat to see what was going on.

"Hey Linda, you should see what your daughter's doing to this poor boy," my mom chuckled with a grin. Then she looked at Mike saying, "Oh don't worry there poor boy, we would've been disappointed in her if we got all the way home without her fucking you." Then she looked over at me with a questioning look, "So what's wrong with you girl? Feeling OK? I might start thinking that maybe you can't keep up with your cousin!"

"Mommmmmm!" I pouted, "Give me a chance! Besides, wait until you see THIS!"

I lifted myself off Sam's lap and looked back at Sam. "Well, are you just going to sit there or take off those damn shorts and show my mom what you've got in there?"

Sam was still in a bit of shock from the entire situation so he reacted more to my command than thinking about it and quickly dropped his shorts to his ankles. He may have been a bit confused but his cock certainly wasn't. It was sticking straight up, all ten inches and so thick I could barely get my hand around it!

My mom's eyes widened and her voice was suddenly hoarse as she said, "Damn! Linda, you've GOT to see this dick. Holy shit!"

Aunt Linda took a quick look over her shoulder while trying not to run off the road. SEEING Sam she let out a whistle. "You sure you can take all of that Kelly?" she said incredulously.

No problem! I'd been rubbing my fingers over my pussy to get it good and wet. Using one hand to guide him into me, I settled down onto his big cock until his head was pressing firmly against me. I remembered the last time and took a deep breath. My mom was watching me and frankly I wanted to show off for her by taking in his giant prick without looking like I was having any problems. As I put my weight down on his cock at first he wasn't going in so his shaft started to bend under my increasing bodyweight. Finally it was like a bow that had been bent until there was enough force for his head to stretch me apart enough to enter. Once again I thought I was being split in half when his head suddenly popped into me and I literally sat down on his cock, driving it deep into my pussy in one smooth motion. God! It felt like I was going to explode from the pressure of him in me!

"Yeah! You go girl!" my mom exclaimed, "Damn Kelly, you look so hot! I have never had a cock like that in me you lucky little slut."

I was rocking on Sam's fat cock just like Kristi had been doing to Mike's. Sam held me with one hand on each hip and was helping me to bounce up and down on his monstrous cock. There was little danger of him slipping out of me - I would have had to practically stand up for that to happen!

I looked down and watched his cock sliding in and out of my stretched-out pussy. Having had him earlier, this time wasn't nearly as painful as the first time was and I closed my eyes and laid my head back, just letting the pleasures that were emanating from my pussy flood me with passion.

Suddenly I heard a honk and I opened my eyes to see a truck next to us with the driver looking down from his rig at me. He was getting quite the show and he gave a big thumbs up as we passed on. My mom and aunt were laughing up front, joking about whether or not they should slow down and give him a show. Common sense won out and we continued on our way. It was for the best as who knows what kind of wreck there would have been on the news that night had she not!

Kristi had been bouncing on Mike's cock like a wild girl and her efforts were about to pay off. Mike reached around her and grabbed both boobs, one with each hand. He was groaning and about to cum any minute from the look and sound of it.

Sure enough, he must've started to squirt his cum in her because Kristi suddenly squealed with delight and planted herself firmly in his lap as he humped underneath her, driving his cock as deep as possible into her. My mom dutifully reported her daughter's progress to her mom who was trying to pay attention to her driving yet at the same time monitor her daughter's progress behind her in the rear view mirror.

"Damn Linda, Mike's cumming in your daughter right now - nothing to say to him?"

Linda looked in the rear view mirror to see what she could. "Fuck her good Mike. You just better give her enough to satisfy her!"

Mike finished and let out a big gasp. Kristi stayed on his cock and looked over at me saying, "Your turn Kelly, I can only imagine what it would feel like for a dick that big cumming inside of me!"

I was sweating heavily from the exertion of fucking Sam and had already cum twice by now so I was more than ready for him. "C'mon Sam, give it to me," I begged, "Cum in me now!... God I need it soooooo fucking bad!"

My heart skipped a beat it seemed his cock literally burst inside of me, releasing a huge load of cum that felt like a giant ball of heat suddenly exploding deep inside of me. God it felt incredible! Sam unleashed one load after another, pumping me full of his hot sperm and I all I wanted at that moment was for him to just keep going on and on and on. After the second time I felt my orgasm returning yet again and it was like I had landed on another world with everything else around me just fading away leaving nothing but the intense feeling of his swollen cock exploding in me, driving my orgasm higher and higher with each spurt. I let out a load gasp as I fought to catch my breath and I ground my tight ass into his crotch, trying to force him even deeper than he already had violated me. He stopped cumming but I was far from finished. My hand was rubbing my clit furiously as my now ultra-sensitive pussy could feel the giant male organ that was now still but throbbing with his rapid heartbeat.

Even though it was already beginning to shrink, it was still stretching me out more than anything ever had before and my inner thighs ached from abuse they were taking. I let out another load moan and now I could hear my mom in the distance excitedly describing everything that was going on to her sister. It made me feel so proud to hear her bragging to Aunt Linda about how hard I was being fucked and how I was taking such a huge cock. Sam had his arms around me, pulling me tightly to his chest with this hands cupping my boobs. My nipples were like hard steel between his fingers as he massaged my breasts. I simply leaned back, leaving his cock in me and enjoyed the attention. His hands would leave one breasts and wander around me, once touching my still swollen clit making me jump from what felt like an electrical shock that ran from my toes to my hair.

I glanced over and saw Kristi still on Mike's lap but not fucking him. She was sitting sideways on his lap, her feet up on the seat with her arms around Mike's neck. They were kissing passionately while he squeezed her little ass with his hand. Her bare right breast was pressed against his chest and she was playing with her left one from time to time.

From the front of the SUV I heard a new set of moans. I looked forward and could tell from the way they were seated and moving their hands that our moms were masturbating in the front seat! Apparently seeing and listening to their daughters being fucked so hard had been too much to take and even though she was still driving, my Aunt Linda had one hand down her bikini bottom while my mom had slipped down the passenger seat and dropped hers to her ankles to make it easier for her to masturbate.

Sam obviously heard them cumming as well as I felt his cock twitch inside of me. He was pretty soft by now but even so he filled me better than many a boy had with a full erection! While I suspect that he had a suspicion that he and Mike would be fucking Kristi and me today, I was sure he'd never dreamed that he would be doing it again right in front of our mothers AND that our moms would be masturbating afterwards in front of them. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of what they would say if they knew what else we did with our moms! My mom finally finished with herself and sat back up in her seat again. She twisted around and looked at the goings on in the back seat.

"Damn Kelly, is he STILL in you?" she said incredulously. Then she looked at Sam saying, "Hope you didn't mind Linda and me. You kids were just too hot to just sit and watch you know."

Sam had his composure back by now and responded, "Not a problem Mrs. Wells. You've GOT to be the hottest pair of moms ever!"

We were almost home now so I reluctantly lifted myself off Sam's lap. My pussy felt such an emptiness I wanted to reach down and push him back in me again but we were only a few blocks from his house. Pulling up to the curb in front of their home, Aunt Linda put the SUV in park and turned around to say goodbye to the boys. From the lustful look on her face as she eyed their crotches I had a feeling Kristi was going to be inviting them over to her house before long. Being married my mom might get off looking at the boys but she wouldn't fuck them but my Aunt Linda wasn't under such constraints and this would not by any means be the first time one of Kristi's boyfriends found out the side benefits of being with Kristi.

All in all it had been a great day and before long dad would be getting home. I couldn't wait to be sitting naked in the hot tub with him, describing the day's events. No matter how incredible Sam's cock had been, there was still none that I preferred to my dad's. Mmmmmmm, should be a great night!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,042 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
rjc36_usrjc36_usover 6 years ago
Great story!

Very nice story. I enjoyed reading it and you have a talent for painting a picture of all the action and how it makes you feel. I have read a couple of your stories now and really enjoyed them.

Thank you.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
One of your best stories.

Love how you and Kristi shared cum filled kissed while the boys watched. It was only one of many amazing encounters in the story.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories