Cousins Hookup

Story Info
Two cousins find each other.
1.4k words
4.15
113.5k
71
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents told me that my aunt, uncle and their daughter Denise were coming to visit us for a few days. I would have to move out of my bedroom and sleep on the couch in the family room. I wasn't too happy about that. My relatives showed up on Friday afternoon. I hadn't seen Denise in a couple of years. She had changed since I last saw here. She was tall with short brown hair. Denise was thin and she didn't have much boobs.

I know I shouldn't look but I was horny lately. I couldn't remember the last time I had sex. I ended up having to hear that tired, old story about Denise and myself once more. We were born on the same day nineteen years ago just hours apart. I was a few hours older. I can't tell you how many times I had to hear that tale.

Thankfully my parents and aunt and uncle were going out that night for dinner and drinks. I was supposed to entertain Denise while they were out. I settled into the couch to watch a movie that evening. Denise sat on the other end of the couch. I must have drifted off sometime during the flick. I came out of my sleep to see Denise standing over top of me with a blanket in her hands.

"You looked cold," she told me.

I don't know what came over me just then. I pulled the blanket away and reach out for Denise. I managed to pull her onto my lap.

"What is wrong with you, Ron?" Denise asked me.

I was horny and there was Denise before me. I had Denise sitting on my lap. I started to grind my crotch into Denise.

"Are you getting an erection?" She asked me.

I think she was embarrassed. My cock was getting hard and she could feel it through my pants. Denise tried to pull away but I had her in my grip. I reached over and started to pull her shirt up over her head. I was right. Denise didn't have very big tits. I unsnapped her bra and finally saw her saw boobs. She was basically flat chested and her nipples were small pebbles on her chest.

I put my hands on her tits and I massaged them. Denise let out this moan. She must have been getting into the action. I do know that my cock was growing harder. I got Denise to stand up and I pulled her pants and panties off. I stripped out of my clothes and I pulled Denise back down onto my lap. My stiff member was now rubbing across her pussy lips.

"We can't do this," she told me.

I disagreed. My dick slid across her opening. My cousin's pussy was wet. She couldn't fool me. I got my cock in place and I started to enter my cousin's pussy. I was having trouble pushing into her. The light finally went off. My cousin was still a virgin.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her.

Denise's face went flush and she nodded her head. My God, I couldn't believe my luck. I kept pushing and I finally broke through. I looked down and saw a little blood running out. One thing was for sure, Denise was tight down below. I worked my way inside my cousin. She was getting into it at last. I placed my hands on her hips and I forced her down onto my cock.

"God, you feel so big," Denise told me.

I am just average size, around six inches but if she felt my cock was big I wasn't going to tell her differently. I brought my ass up and I fed my cousin there on the couch. Denise got into the fucking. She would slide down on me as I pushed my rod up into her belly. I brought my hands up to her chest once more. That really got Denise turned on. Here I had been upset because my relatives were upending my weekend. Little did I know this would be happening.

Denise was riding up and down on my shaft. I wish I knew how long we had been fucking. Perhaps a half hour or so. I knew I should pull out before I had to cum. I wasn't using a rubber and my cousin definitely wasn't on the pill. I couldn't bring myself to pull out. I got so close and I had to release. I squirted my load deep into Denise. I wish you could have seen her face. I knew she was expecting me to pull out before I let go. It just didn't work out that way.

Denise's pussy went into these spasms as I flooded her belly with my seed. I held her down on my cock so she wouldn't pull off. I gave her a good week's worth of my cream. I know I shot a good six times into her pussy. Those small nipples got so hard. I pinched each one as we had our orgasms together. Denise had her arms around my neck and she held on for all it was worth. I had emptied out but my dick was still hard and I just held my cock in place.

After some minutes I eventually got soft and Denise stood up.

"I better go to the bathroom," she told me.

I waited for her to get back. When she returned she had this concerned look on her face.

"What if I get pregnant, Ron?"

I told her it was just one time and she shouldn't worry. To be honest, I was beginning to think it was stupid what I had done. I couldn't go back so I told her it would be okay. It was getting late so we got dressed. We were watching TV when the parents got back. My Mom asked how everything went. I told her we watched a movie and just kicked back.

That night I slept alone on the couch. I really didn't sleep much. I had Denise on my mind the whole time. I wondered if I had screwed up our relationship. The next day was much like the previous night. The adults planned on going out during the day. That would leave Denise and I alone once more. As soon as they left I found out what Denise's thoughts were.

"I thought about you all night long," she told me.

That was a good sign I figured. Sure enough we got naked and I took Denise once again. This time Denise got onto her back on the couch. I crawled in between her legs. I rubbed my cock across her opening.

"Oh my God!" Denise kept saying.

I finally pushed my dick inside her tight quim. Denise knew what to do. She wrapped those long legs around my back. I stretched my legs out and gave my cousin every hard inch I had. It was so quiet except for the sound of my balls hitting Denise's ass. Denise was practically begging me to fuck her one more time. That is exactly what I did. I took my cousin with my bare cock that morning. I was able to go much longer that day.

I lowered my face and I found those tiny nipples. I started to bite each one. That sent Denise off. She was so wet that day. I plunged my dick in deep and then pulled out slowly. I kept doing that until Denise screamed out loud. I managed to push her over the edge as we made love.

"You want my cock, don't you?" I said to her.

"Yes, yes," was the reply I kept getting.

I filled Denise with my cream twice that day. I came in her a first time and then after we rested I had Denise get on all fours. I was able to easily slip my cock into her cum filled pussy. I placed my hands on her hips and took her again. I came a second time but it wasn't like before. Denise did have some big orgasms, however. Her muscles gripped me hard as I finished her off with my warm seed.

In my wildest dreams I never figured this would happen. I got to fuck my thin cousin three times over those few days they spent with us. I think that Denise fell in love with my cock. We managed to exchange phone numbers and Denise begged me to get in touch with her as soon as I could. My relatives have just left and my mind is on Denise. I wonder if I am going to regret fucking her without protection.

Only time will tell, I guess. In a day or so I plan on getting hold of Denise and I hope we can get together for some more hot cousin loving.