Cousin's House Ch. 03

Story Info
Taking a break in the shower...
1.4k words
4.53
32.1k
30
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was getting painted just fine, but having sex with my cousin Wendy was a bonus I had not expected. What started with a sore shoulder ended up being the experience of a lifetime. For the rest of that week, we made time almost every afternoon to explore each other's bodies. In the cool darkness of her bedroom, or the sunny privacy of the backyard, we sucked and fucked each other energetically and then got back to work before my aunt came home.

As the days rolled into July, it got even hotter, and we only painted outdoors in the morning. One day, we finished a section of siding that was fully in the sun, and we had no choice but to push through and finish the wall to keep it from drying unevenly. We worked as fast as we could, but it was blazing hot. I was wearing gym shorts and sneakers. Wendy had on tight nylon running shorts and a purple tank top that hugged her breasts. There was a dark shadow of sweat along her cleavage, and both of us we glad to make it inside for a water break when we were done.

Sunscreen stung my eyes as we sat in the cool kitchen, chugging water and having a snack.

Wendy was in the same boat, and she broke the silence by saying, "I feel disgusting...let's go take a shower. I like fooling around in the shower."

Her delivery, as always, was both blunt and provocative, and I found it immensely arousing to have a woman talk about sex in such a way. It was a far cry from the awkward courtships of the high school world I had been living in for the past four years. With the girls from the Catholic school nearby, we played a constant guessing game of "who likes who?" Even worse, our mentality was geared toward "who can get what?" instead of "what would feel good?" or something more mature. That was all in the past, though, and Wendy's way of approaching the world of sex was an eye-opener.

Our clothes hit the tiled floor as soon as we got into the bathroom. Her room had a small shower stall, but her mom had upgraded to a much larger one a few years back, and we both knew the extra room would come in handy! Our bodies bumped each other in a familiar way as we took care of the business of getting cleaner for a few minutes. I clearly remember they only had Pert shampoo in the house, and Dial soap. Those two scents still make me horny thinking of that summer. After getting clean, I grabbed a washcloth and began stroking her back, rubbing firmly and traveling all the way down over her smoothly muscled thighs, kneeling to get her calves and feet, then standing to make the return voyage. She did the same for me next, and the sensation of her soapy hands and the soft fabric brought my senses to life. She bypassed my crotch completely, though, as I had done to her, and made sure I was both clean and tingling with anticipation.

When she was done, I lathered myself up once again and wrapped my arms around her from behind, turning my back to the water. My sudsy hands cupped her full breasts, tweaked her nipples, and then slid lower to trail through her soft, light-brown curls. My fingers danced along her pussy lips over and over while my cock enjoyed the friction as it rubbed across her lower back. She leaned into me a bit and put one foot up on the shower seat, asking silently for more.

I let some water fall on my hand to rinse it, then returned to her pussy. I slipped three fingers between her labia, stroking the length of her opening, feeling her juices start to flow as I aroused her. I spread her sweet lubrication everywhere and circled her clit with the tips of my fingers, which brought a gasp from her and caused her head to tilt back on my shoulder. My middle finger slipped deeper inside her, curling to caress her inner walls. I returned to rubbing along her pussy again then, and made her wait a few long seconds before I added my ring finger to the mix, opening her wider and stroking in and out for half a minute. I could feel her hips moving to encourage me, and the motion made my cock-now dripping with precum-slide even more happily along her back. With my fingers buried inside her, my thumb strummed her clit as I moved in and out. Her hips pushed forward more insistently.

Turning her around so that the water fell on her shoulders, I sat quickly on the bench and went back to work. With a better angle to approach her, I eased three fingers into her, still leaving my thumb on her clit to add to the sensations she was feeling. I looked up at her blissful expression, eyes half-closed in a lustful trance as I played with her willing body.

The bench was a perfect height, and as I fingered her pussy, I leaned forward to nuzzle her breasts. Water dripped from her nipples, and I licked and sucked each one thoroughly before moving across to the next. Her body was in a good position for me to explore, and I wanted to change things up a bit, so I pulled my hand away from her pussy. She moaned with frustration, but her blissful look returned when I pushed my thumb slowly and deeply into her. This new motion made her hips start to rock again, and I twisted my thumb inside her, trailing my fingers along her labia, her inner thighs, and at full rotation, across her tight little rosebud as well. I left my hand there, my middle finger aligned with her crack, as I worked my thumb deeply inside her. A moan escaped her lips after a few strokes like that, and I knew she liked it. Looking up at her, her eyes were open and watching me with an intense stare.

In a husky voice, she said, "Put a finger in my butt now," guessing my plans for her exactly.

I slid my middle finger into her pussy for lubrication, then nudged her anus gently. It opened slightly, and she moaned again, but the water was washing away her juice too quickly. Inspired, I stroked myself and my fingers came away loaded with precum from my aching cock. I spread it quickly over her, then worked my fingertip into her ass quickly. My thumb went back into her pussy and I began alternating a thrust into each hole, rocking my hand back and forth. Her hips jerked a little with each movement, almost as if she couldn't decide which one to respond to.

From days of playing with her body, I knew the signs of her approaching orgasm and decided it was time for her to get off. I kept my hand moving, but leaned forward again to her breasts. With careful nips, I bit each one in turn and flicked her tight nipples with my tongue. In a few moments, her hands, which had been resting on my shoulders, grabbed hold of my head instead and her body froze as she pulled me tightly against her. Her ass clamped down on my probing finger, and I felt a gush of wetness as her pussy walls throbbed around my thumb. I kept still then and let her ride the waves of sensation rippling through her body. When they slowed, I pulled out of her and kissed her belly while she clung to my head, breathing deeply to recover.

When she pulled me to my feet, I knew that it was my turn. My cock was still painfully hard from the pleasure of getting her off so thoroughly, as well as from the thrill of exploring her ass for the first time. Sensing my need, she reached down, cupped my balls with one hand, and used my own precum to slide her hand along my shaft. It didn't take long until I was standing on my toes, and she kept a steady, urgent rhythm, driving me closer to the edge. In a short while, my cum exploded between us, shooting up to the valley of her breasts and coating her smooth sexy belly, dripping down to vanish in her trimmed bush.

Stepping aside to rinse me clean, she smiled lustfully at me.

"That was great," she said. "You're going to have to fuck me in the ass pretty soon, okay?"

I nodded dumbly at her.

"Now let's get back to work," she said. "We left the paint outside in the sun."

To be continued