Cousins in a Threesome

Story Info
Threesome between consenting adult cousins.
2.8k words
3.82
60.7k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blr_guy28
blr_guy28
20 Followers

First threesome with my cousin and his wife.

This has been a crazy mind blowing fortnight for me. Before I mix up the chain of events let me put his sequence of events in a narrative.

I am an average guy in my late thirties, married and having kids. I am 5'9 and medium built. I started working out a few months back and lost a few pounds and suddenly I was looking fitter. I am still on the border at 75kilo, going by BMI. Normally I keep a low profile in social gatherings and am pretty lethargic. Generally stay reserved and aloof. No one gives me a second look, well that's what I thought. I was wrong.

It all began about two weeks back when my cousin brother who is a few years younger to me started texting me about routine things. He wanted me to help him out with his workout routine. He has his own fitness routine going so it was pretty strange when he started talking about improving stamina. I replied, detailing my cardio routines and interval training, which help me train for a 10km run. That's when he said "but I am talking about the other stamina". We started discussing about premature ejaculation and about Viagra. But instead of accepting my suggestions on how to prolong his sessions with his wife, he was steering the topic to how he wants to see her enjoy sex.

Right then I realized that he was hinting at a threesome, or even a one on one with her. I wanted to stop him right there, but lust took over. I didn't text for a few hours. When the chatting resumed after a few hours, I got the shock of my life when he openly suggested I have sex with his wife, my sister-in-law. What was even more stunning was, they both had discussed this, plenty of times before over a one year period and had even checked me out visually in the many family occasions we all had attended. In a matter of few hours I was texting my very young bhabhi and she was pretty cool about it. She surprised me plenty of times with her openness. They wanted me to assure 100% confidentiality as the family is extremely orthodox. I also thanked them for placing their trust in me.

Lots of text messages were exchanged and we discussed HIV issues. We also discussed other stuff like our past experiences, expectations and limitations from this sort of a relationship. At one point I was so scared of this secret leaking out that I even called it off, and told them clearly that I don't want to be part of their sexcapade. They were pretty cool about my refusal and did not text me for a few days. What was very clear cut decision turned out to be not so clear at all. Finally I started texting again and they did not make me feel like a moron.

We even spoke on the phone and that helped a lot as all three felt relaxed. Explicit messages were exchanged for the entire four five days. We decided to meet up for a lunch or a movie together but every time we tried to meet up, one thing or the other came up and we had to abandon the plans.

Finally we planned to meet directly at their place as their kids were on an outing with other relatives.

Although we were all clean, we still went ahead and got ourselves tested for HIV and other stuff. All tests were negative and that really helped relax all of us mentally.

Finally the moment arrived when I had was knocking on their door. It was my cousin who opened the door and shook hands and we sat in the living room watching the Ind vs SA test match. I greeted Tannu (not her real name) as she walked in with a tray with three glasses of juice. She was behaving as if nothing had occurred and everything was normal.

She sat next to me on the couch, but with a two feet gap in between. We then started talking about how strange it was for all this to get planned and even stranger that it has really happened so fast. I told them I walked in expecting this to be an elaborate prank and expecting to see a large number of relatives rushing in shouting "Surprise". We all laughed at that but there we were and it was no prank. It was for real.

There she was in very carefully cut shoulder length straight hair. Very professionally cut and very professionally placed streaks. She is around 25 years I think. Big attractive eyes and pretty tall too. I had never 'observed' her before so today was the first time I was actually seeing her. Tannu has nice attractive smooth skin. Her face was looking extremely attractive. I could make out that she had waxed all over. She is not very slim but average.

My cousin, Aaron (not his real name) is probably the most handsome in the family. He is fit and athletic built. All that talk about lack of stamina was total lies. He is full of stamina as I found out later.

So there we were on the sofa chatting about mundane stuff when I pointed out that "we have come this far only to sit so far away from each other. Why don't we sit closer?" Tannu laughed at that and sat close to me and Aaron took her previous seat. I let my arm rest on the sofa and started touching her neck, kneading the shoulders and with my right hand caressing her knee.

She was wearing a black pant with a yellow top. The breasts were looking really round and magnetic. So the right hand had a lot of things to explore.

It was not embarrassing at all to either of us. Aaron was also pampering her. He was not kissing her however. She wore lip gloss and the pink lips looked very edible. The lip gloss was strawberry flavored as I soon found out. At this point Aaron stepped out of the living room and neither of us stopped him or cared where he was off to. I was bolder now and found myself kissing on her neck. She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes. The lights were glaring and we had switched off a few to set the mood just right.

In the next few minutes we were kissing and touching each other all over. I was playing with her zipper and unbuttoned the pant. Tannu thought I wanted it removed and helped me get it off. She was lying flat on the sofa and we were kissing. Tannu is a great kisser. She uses both the tongue and the lips in unison and it feels so soft. In between this softness turns into a few seconds of animal lust and its difficult to describe what really happens for those few seconds till she falls back or I push her away. She enjoyed me wet-kissing in hear ear.

There was very little space and we decided to move to the bedroom. That's when Aaron walked into the living room and started kissing her in the standing position. I couldn't stop myself and I started kissing on her neck and after a few moments I reached down and pulled her panties down. I stuffed her panty in his jeans pocket. I think it was around 7:00 pm. Tannu had totally shaved the pubic area and was so soft and silky down there.

Aaron was still kissing her and he pulled off her top and I helped him get her bra off. I reached down and touched her pussy for the first time. It was soaking wet and very soft to the touch. She turned around facing me and still kissing Aaron when I went down and started licking her pussy. It was uncomfortable for all of us so we moved to the bedroom. I stripped and she was lay in between. Very soon she had two cocks in two hands. She was squeezing both the cocks and Aaron and me concentrated on one nipple each. Both of us were giving her a neck and shoulder massage as well.

Tannu was moaning a lot and we were alternating between the nipples and her lips. After a few more minutes of foreplay, I just wanted to get in to the missionary position because I just could not control the urge.

With just a couple of thrusts, due to the wetness, I was in, fully, and she was moaning. I was stroking slowly for a few seconds and speeding up for a few seconds. This went on for a few magical minutes. We were also sucking on her nipples and she was alternately kissing both of us.

After a while I stopped and asked her to get on top of me in cowgirl position. She had started riding me for a few minutes when Aaron came into the doggy position behind her. Maybe he was also unable to control and wanted to get into the action. I was right under her. In adjusting the position my dick popped out and he started fucking Tannu with hard strokes. He was maybe 6.5 inches and I am 6 inches. Both are pretty thick cocks.

He was at it for a full 5 minutes or so and the situation had been so exciting that he could not control and started cumming. He shot his cum inside and when he withdrew I could feel a few drops drop on my balls and thighs. Tannu wanted to dismount and clean up but I held her waist and pulled her right down. I reached between us and guided my dick into the already sloppy and dripping hole. It felt pretty warm and very slippery. I asked Tannu if she was enjoying it. She replied in the affirmative and increased the pace. I was also thrusting from under her. I was trying to avoid thinking about the sexiness of the whole situation so that I last longer. After a few more minutes I just couldn't hold on any longer and started cumming hard. When I was done, the dick remained hard for another minute but then we stopped and Tannu went off to clean up.

After we all had cleaned up I asked Tannu if she had orgasms. She said, "yea it was kind of yes but not fully" which meant that she had not yet been satisfied. With just a few minutes break in which we were just chatting about how sexy the situation had been just now, Aaron started kissing and I was playing with her nipples.

I was not expecting to be hard in the next one hour. Tannu started moaning and I went down and started licking and playing with her clit with my fingers. She started moaning and shivering a few times but was not crossing the threshold. By this time she was sucking on Aaron's cock and making it hard. It became hard and she got on top of him in cowgirl position and he was fucking her hard. She was kissing him as well

I was watching this for a while and to my utter surprise I got hard as well. I wanted to get into the action and wanted to pull Aaron out and get in myself. I went behind her in doggy position and used some durex gelly to lubricate. I wanted to just poke around without entering any hole. Tannu was moaning and repeating "oh fuck, oh fuck". This was quite erotic and I also and started thrusting into her pussy. Of course the entry was blocked with Aarons dick moving in and out. I still thrust in and to my surprise it was going in and it felt amazingly tight.

When it was fully in Tannu started moaning even more and after a few strokes I stopped and asked her if it was painful. She said she was OK. But I could feel that it was a little rough or maybe even dry. After a few seconds Aaron who was under us popped out of the pussy and I felt the entire thing easing and now I had lots of space. But it didn't feel tight. So I pulled off and Aaron went in again and I also went in after a few seconds. This time I had used more of the lubrication and all three of us felt extremely sexy. Tannu started cumming hard and soon Aaron who was pumping from under her also started grunting and shooting cum in her pussy. I didn't feel any extra lube but the tightness was amazing.

He was hard for one more minute and in that time I was really pumping in while holding her waist for grip. Soon I was cumming hard and it was just mind blowing. When I pulled out the first thing I could see was lots of cum dripping out and flowing all over Aaron's cock. It was very sexy to see all that and surprisingly none of us felt dirty or awkward because of this. Maybe because we were in the same family, we were pretty comfortable about this. If I was the outsider I imagine cum on each other would feel pretty gross.

Aaron rushed to clean up and Tannu and me were talking about what just happened. She told me she was not sure whose cock slipped out but when the second time the double penetration happened, she lost control and she had a few orgasms right then. She said it hurt but the pleasure was far greater. I told her that this was my first double penetration of my life and it felt absolutely so great. It was almost nine pm now.

When we all cleaned up I told Aaron I was just too relaxed for anything more and I might not have more sex. That's when he gave me a Penegra 50mg and told me I will need it.

We went out to a nice Chinese restaurant and tanked up. Tannu loved noodles and chicken and we guys ate lots of chicken and fried rice and noodles as well. I was cutting down on diet from morning and was using only eggs and bread and milk. So this felt even more relaxing. More sex was the last thing I expected to have. I was soon proved quite wrong.

We drove back and Tannu invited me to have some tea. I told her not to worry. But she was making coffee for Aaron anyway and she gave me some coffee.

After coffee we switched to watching pawn stars on TV. They were selling an antique phone. We were also chatting about various other things and Tannu was sitting between the two of us. My left hand was in her hair and I had no hopes of getting hard again. I explained to Tannu that sex for me was only a 30 minute thing at the most. And we joked that I had a lot to learn from the younger generation.

Very soon Tannu was leaning on my shoulder and I was touching her neck and she started kissing me. Aaron switched off the lights and the only lighting was what was coming from the dining room. He helped her out of her pants and soon the panties came off and we were touching her pussy again. It was moist already and then my dick started becoming hard. I told Tannu I was running out of space inside my jeans and I just stripped myself right there in the living room.

There was not much of foreplay but Tannu started licking and sucking on my cock. The way she licks the balls and the entire length of the cock is just amazing. In no time, I was directly plunging into her in the missionary position on the couch. Her head was on Aarons lap and I was pumping her hard. I leaned forward and both our heads were on Aarons lap now. He suggested we move to the bedroom again.

This time our session started at around 10:30 and we were finished at 12:00. After one on one with me and then Aaron, While she was humping Aaron, I was on my knees near the head post and she was sucking my cock as well. Soon we were back into the same previous double entry position and I used some lube and went right into the double entry. By the time Aaron and me shot our cum inside her pussy Tannu had had her orgasm as well. She was now sleepy after the amazing work out we all had.

Aaron was hoping I stay but I excused myself and started for home. There was no traffic at night and I made it just before anyone really missed me and started calling up my number.

I had told Tannu that the meeting won't last long but the memories will last forever. Even now after two days it is like its happened just now.

blr_guy28
blr_guy28
20 Followers