Cousins Reunited Pt. 02

Story Info
She was once taken by her cousin, now their reunited.
1.7k words
4.19
29.5k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the room it was warmer, but I turned up the heat and broke open the mini bar. I'd rather warm her up with a couple of shots, than have her put on more cloths. She was super sexy in that tight red swimsuit and I am sure her nipples were still visibly firm from the chill of the pool under that cover-up she was wrapped in.

"Want to play some cards?" she asked.

"Sure, standard rules," I quipped, in reference to the story I had just told.

"Yeah, right," she laughed uneasily.

"Unless you're scared," I replied as I handed her another shot.

She looked me dead in the eyes and quietly, in almost a whisper, she asked, "Your kidding, right?"

"Mostly," I casually responded as I scooped up a double handful of mini bottles, "play for drinks?"

"Alright," she responded with obvious relief.

We played awhile and lost about equally, but we were out of liquor. "Next one to loose a hand gets more booze out," I suggested, and she agreed.

I won, but when Lori got up, I did too. I quickly took her from behind and steered her past the mini bar to the mirror next to the bathroom.

Taking both her hands I pulled them up over her head before leaning her forward, putting one hand over the other against the mirror as I leaned in to "shhhh" in her ear and quiet her confused questions.

As I held both of her hands in place with one of my own, I undid her wrap with the other, letting it fall as I then undid the strap of her suit from behind her neck. Reaching around to the front of her suit, I pulled it down past her navel, exposing her lovely tits. Her tits bounced and jerked as she tried to pull her hands down, asking what I thought I was doing, but I held her hands firmly in place, and again shhhhed in her ear. I caressed her belly and breasts before sliding my free right hand up between her breasts to grip her throat tightly. I could feel her pulse beating rapidly and whispered into her ear "now remember, don't move."

I released her hands and caressed down her arm and shoulder, continuing around her body to knead her breast and pinch a still hard nipple enough to make her gasp. I then trailed my hand down her firm stomach, and slipped it inside her suit feeling the soft short fur of her pubic mound as I slowly slid my fingers down into the growing wetness between her legs. I used my feet to spread Lori's legs out a bit so I could get my hand better situated, two fingers now sliding easily into her damp pussy as the heal of my hand massaged her swelling clit.

I let go of her throat and trailed that hand down to wrap my arm around her stomach and pull her back a step, so her back was arched, her butt was out, and her chest thrust forward, her pointed nipples bobbing in the mirror. Keeping my arm wrapped around her waist while pushing her suit down till I could step on it, I stripped her suit completely off and hooked the suitcase stand with my foot, dragging it over.

I resumed fingering her deeply while letting my other hand roam her body until I wrapped her long hair in my fist. Keeping a tight grip on her hair, I pulled her head back, then reached down with my pussy soaked fingers and pulled her left leg up, placing her foot on the suitcase stand. Using her hair I pulled her head back and nuzzled her neck as I again reached around in front of her and inserted my fingers into her wet snatch and thumbed her clit. With her head back and her hair gripped tight, she whimpered as I whispered into her ear for her not to move.

I then dropped down through her legs to tongue her now sodden snatch. Lori's muff was a neatly trimmed triangle of close cropped hair, just long enough to be soft, not stubbley. With my tongue teasing her engorged clit, and my fingers buried in her cut, she came quickly with her stomach spasming again my forehead, her muff tickling my nose, and her swollen pussy clenching my fingers.

Quickly discarding my swim suit as I stood up, I pulled her into the bathroom. Facing Lori away from me, I sat on the closed lid of the toilet, and pulled her back onto my lap. I slipped inside her pleasantly tight cunt and told her to fuck me. She started slowly, hesitantly, to rock up and down.

I kicked the door shut and pushed her shoulders forward towards the door. With her hands now on the door for support, I smacked her exposed ass and again told her to fuck me. Lori rocked back and forth quicker now, her shoulders tensing with the effort, her long smooth thighs flexing and her tits hanging and bouncing in the mirror in front of us, her dark hair draped down in front of her face, hiding her.

I reached around to hold and squeeze her exposed tits, using them to guide her speed, pulling her forward and back by her tits as I rolled her nipples between my knuckles. As she gained her rhythm and started to rock more frantically on my cock, I smacked her ass with one hand while with the other I squeezed an ass cheek and thumbed her butthole. I couldn't work my thumb into it, so I use the lotion next to the sink to lube it up. I slowly worked my entire thumb in and began to work it around as she squirmed and rocked back and forth on my cock, well inspired by steady well placed wacks on her now red ass.

I was quickly approaching orgasm, but I wanted more. Taking her again by the hair, I stood up and pushed her forward. Opening the door and grabbing the lotion as I went, I took her out to the bed. Then, forcing her down on her back, I climbed up on top of her to rub my cock between those glorious titties, using a generous squirt of lotion to get my dick nice and slick.

I fucked her tits as I looked into her beautiful face, her hair arrayed around her head, her eyes shut tight while I rode her sumptuous mellons, squeezing my cock between them, her mouth agape as she gasped or cried out when I pinched her nipples, or slapped her tit. When the lotion was neary worn away, I pulled her arms over her head, switching from her tits to her mouth.

"Open your eyes!" I told her while fucking her pouty lips, pushing deep into her throat. Watching her eyes bulge when pushing my cock deep and holding it there. Watching her gag and choke until I pulled back letting her breathe before making her suck my dick some more. She gave great head, sucking deep and hard as I fucked her mouth, but I was getting to close and wasn't ready to cum yet.

Next I worked my way down her body, kissing and licking as I went, lingering at her tender breasts. Licking and sucking her swollen boobs as my hands roamed her body. Stroking her face, her thighs, her stomach. Everywhere, until finally, my face between her thighs, I brought her legs up over my shoulders as I teased her swollen clit with my tongue and licked her puffy wet lips.

I gave several minutes of attention to her arousal as I worked first two lotion slicked fingers deep into her ass, then switching to both thumbs as she gasped and tried to wriggle her ass away, but going nowhere with her legs over my shoulders like that. Pushing my thumbs fully into her butt, using them to tenderly push and pull her anal ring apart, message and relax it and leave it well lubed with lotion.

Now, rising to my knees with her ankles over my shoulders, I rubbed my cock between her wet labia, pushing in and back out, fucking her well soaked pussy while fingering her clit and teasing her tits.

Lori's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly as I gripped the back of her legs, behind her knees. I slowly pushed her thighs down to her chest as I let my cock slip out and run the length of her ass crack before slipping back into her snatch. Doing this over and over, letting my dick slide across her anus over and over, each time pushing hard back into her sopping wet cunt. Until finally, I leaned in and placed the head of my cock in the crack of her ass. Sliding along her ass crack, between the smooth mounds of her ass cheeks. Pushing her knees down to her chest hard now, exposing her bottom to my cock perfectly as I quickly leaned in and pushed the head of my cock through the tight slick ring of her little asshole. She cried out as she tried to push me away, but pinned as she was, she had no leverage. I pushed slowly deeper, working my rock hard cock about half way in. Back and forth I thrust as Lori whimpered softly, she again try to push me away but leaning forward I gripped her hips and pulled her firmly onto my engorged rod, burying it completely as she again cried out, in pain or pleasure I could not tell nor did I care.

Relenting slightly, enough to bringing my hands to her chest, I savagely pinched and teased her hardened nipples as I molested her trobbing tits. Finally, letting her legs slide down my sides, I laid down on top of her and continued thrusting deep into her anal cavity. With my pelvis now grinding against her own, stimulating her clitoris, Lori started to thrust back. She was breathing deep and fast, and her nostrils were flared as we humped frantically.

Rising up on my arms, my heart pounding, I pushed as hard and deep as I could go, as we ground our hips together. Lori arched her back, through back her head, and screamed as her orgasm wracked her body. With her vise like sphincter squeezing my cock in pulsating waves, I shot the largest load of my life deep into her ass.

Exausted, I slowly pulled out of her now raw anus and collapsed onto her chest.

End part 2...