Cousin's Visit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Amanda jerk and heard a low moan, and looking up, she saw the reason. Ellie's mouth had closed completely over Amanda's spread pussy, and from the movements, Jenn could tell that Ellie's tongue was moving madly, lapping, probing, twisting, tasting, deep and hard, and the sides of Ellie's mouth and cheeks fairly glistened with the wetness that seeped from inside her step-daughter.

"Pleeeze... ahhhhh... god yessss," Amanda whimpered.

"Please... what, my darling girl?" Ellie paused long enough to tease the fiery teen.

"Pleeeeze... like that... lick me... lick my clit, pleeeeze..." Amanda moaned.

Ellie slid two fingers back inside her step-daughter, twisting them, gently but firmly, which helped spread the younger girl's labia further, and lowered her mouth to Amanda's clit, sucking enough to pull and expose the tip, and letting her tongue lash back and forth across it. Amanda's hips thrust upward, rolling in a fucking motion, striving for deeper contact, building and centering her energy until she could hardly breathe.

Jenn covered her cousin's mouth with her own... "Go ahead, lover, let it happen.." she mumbled through their contact, and kissed her deeply, their mouths nearly crushing each other as Amanda strained into the nether world of her own orgasm.

"Fuuucckkkkkk... yessss fuuucckkkkkkkkk!!" The naughty words flowed out of Amanda's mouth as she felt the spasms start inside and overwhelm her body with electricity. She tried to close her legs, but Ellie held them wide apart, not letting up, raking her fingertips along the inner top walls of Amanda's pussy, working to find the magic spot inside that she knew would add another level. The two of them held Amanda in place, extending her orgasm, bringing her up again and again, until Amanda begged for relief.

As Amanda slowed her movements, Jennifer locked eyes with Ellie, each still using their tongues, ever so lightly, to caress their sated prize, and clean the juices from the side of her pussy, and the side of her mouth. They smiled at each other in the knowledge that this family loving had been good... had been done with the fullness of sensing response, and yet with the erotic abandon that their taboo actions created within themselves.

Jennifer whispered hoarsly to Amanda, "You were amazing, lover! You had a little drool for me there, when you were falling through the clouds." Then she looked up at Ellie, whose head lay sideways on Amanda's thigh, her nose nuzzling lightly along the outside of the young girl's labia, the fingers of one hand continuing to tug playfully at the thin light patch of Amanda's pubic hair.

"But it is someone else's turn now, 'Manda. Are you finally ready to see how your mom responds to that kind of tongue?" Amanda nodded, and with Jennifer's suddenly creative directions, pulled her legs together and slid off the chair, sitting on the floor with her head tilted back onto the seat. Jennifer jumped up into the seat and sat cross-legged, cramped in place with her back firmly against the back of the roomy chair.

Jennifer crooked her finger and with a very naughty smile, invited Ellie to step forward, climbing onto the chair with her legs spread out over the soft padded arms. Her full soft tits were just at Jenn's face level, and her already dripping pussy was suspended, spread so wide, lewdly hovering over her step-daughter's face.

"Lift your head a little, 'Manda," Jennifer crooned, and tucked a small pillow under her cousin's head, lifting it just enough. Ellie gasped as she felt Jennifer's tongue start once again on her body, licking and wetting her rib cage, then the sides of her tits, then from the bottom upwards across each nipple, then swirling circles around one nipple, then the other, replacing tongue with fingers slippery with her own saliva.

"Like, Ellie?" Jennifer knew the answer by the way that Ellie leaned into her mouth, resting her forearms on the chair back, and then gasped from the other touch that came from below.

Amanda lifted her head just slightly, enough to reach the insides of her step-mother's thighs, inhaling the scent of the fully aroused older woman. There was already slickness there, on each side, leaking from the incredibly fully spread pussy above her.

Ellie's slit was broad, larger than that of the girls, with fuller outer lips, and a very visible inner pinkish layer. Amanda wondered if her panties came into contact with it like that all the time, open, depositing wetness. Her tongue snaked out and slid along Ellie's groove, stopping at the more prominent clit hood. It was like a bullet, extended moreso than her own, the pink collar ending with more than a little of the lighter colored clit head peeking boldly out.

Ellie drew her shoulders back a little, looking down at Jennifer, shaking her head a little at the rapid way these days had moved. Now she was being fondled, kissed, teased by her husband's sister's daughter, and was about to be eaten by her husband's daughter. It was almost too much for even Ellie's totally wicked and lustful dreams to take in.

She gasped again as Ellie used her mouth to capture one side... a puffy spongy textured labia, pulling at it, licking along it, and then repeated the tease on the other side. "How does she taste, 'Manda?" Ellie probed her cousin's sensibility with words. "How does your mom taste?"

"Mmmmffffmmff" was all that Amanda could muster. "Sweet n sour, tangy, gooey, stronger than Jenn," is what Amanda thought to herself, renewing her lapping efforts, charged by her cousin's words and roguish reference to Ellie as her mom. Instead of something to deny, Amanda found herself drawn in by the thought, by the immoral and taboo way she had surrendered herself to Ellie, and now was returning the pleasure in such a hugely titillating fashion.

Jennifer tilted her face upwards, using her hands to fondle Ellie's hanging tits, thumbs back and forth over the thick nipples, slick and coated with saliva. She opened her mouth and wagged her tongue as Ellie looked down. Ellie's mouth lowered, so their lips barely touched, and released a string of wetness for Jennifer to take on her tongue, tasting it, savoring the intimate texture from the older woman, sucking it into her mouth and then closing the gap, gathering it, mixing it with her own and sending it back to the willing mouth it came from.

Long minutes went by, ever wet kisses twisting and probing, sending the juices back and forth until they overflowed, dripping down onto Jennifer's tits. Ellie was lost in the fog of girl flesh that ravaged her body, which seemed to be held in it's lewd and salacious position by the two girls.

She could feel the intense sparks deep inside herself as Amanda's tongue continued to lap and probe. Amanda reached up with her hands, cupping her step-mother's fully rounded woman ass. She let her fingers slide in between the cheeks, which were already parted due to Ellie's position on the arms of the chair. She moved them along the groove, searching for even more intensely sensitive spots, and when one finger found and circled the puckered star of Ellie's nether reaches, she felt her step-mom surge downward, increasing the pressure against both her mouth and fingers.

She probed further, letting one finger slip into Ellie's anal entry, moving the other hand to the wide wet pussy above her and twisted two fingers inside, circling them, teasing and stroking the inner walls, and suckled ever harder at the flowing woman's clit.

"Unnnggggg..." Ellie's throaty moan escaped as she felt the waves building. "Aaahhhhhhhh... godddddddd..." Ellie tried to buck her hips, but found herself powerless to move as the spasms grew, washing over her senses. Amanda felt Ellie's anus clench her finger, felt Ellie's pussy pulse around her fingers, and then a sudden spurting gush of wetness shot from Ellie's pussy, and again, splashing onto Amanda's face and chest as Ellie managed to straighten her legs enough to push the flow down and back.

"Ohhhhhh wowwwwwww," came the surprised cry from Amanda, and she felt Ellie's legs shaking above her. Ellie could hardly move, just quivering in place, stretched out on top of her step-daughter, her head turned sideways, resting on Jennifer's firm pointed tits. She gasped, letting herself recover her breath.

The two girls just held her, Amanda having slid further down to relieve the weight, And Jenn with her arms under Ellie's armpits, caressing her sides and back with fingertips. A time of coming down from the high. A time of warm naked woman skin on warm naked eighteen year old skin. A time of learning, growing, giving in to pleasures only imagined.

After a while, Ellie managed to roll to the side, and the three sat with arms and legs entwined, sorting it all out. There was a little nervousness in the reality, and the knowledge that Jennifer's visit would soon end, and that Amanda would be heading off to college. What was the future to hold?

Then Jennifer simply asked, "When Amanda comes home on vacation, could I come for a visit? I'd like to see what things she might have learned. I'm sure there must be some new things for me to discover."

"Whenever you want, dear girl," Ellie smiled broadly. "Whenever you want..."

12