Cousins with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

My cousin Maria lived in the Finger Lakes region. I was not sure if Sally knew that or not.

I bought Sally a bright red woman's fitted Cornell T shirt and some swimming trunks for myself. I told her to wear just the T shirt and nothing else. The T shirt barely covered her privates and without a bra or panties, she looked sexy as hell as we left our room and headed over to the hot tub. The T shirt clung to Sally's every curve, and if there is one thing that woman has, it's curves.

I made sure we were alone, and then we both entered the hot tub. Sally had a mischievous smile on her face as she understood my plan. The warm, almost hot water soaked the bottom of Sally's T shirt, and as she sunk down in the water the entire T shirt got wet. When she brought her body up it was as if she were in a wet T shirt contest. Had she been in such a contest, she might well have won first prize.

The red Cornell T shirt clung to her tits, revealing every detail. It was as if she were topless, with bright red tits that said 'Cornell' across them. I was loving it. She reached under the water and pulled off my trunks, and even in the warm, swirling water I was hard for my little wench. It was at that moment another man entered the room.

It was another of her cousins. This could not be a coincidence. This time it was Franklin and I asked her in whisper if he too was a former lover.

"They all are," Sally said.

Sally sank down below water level. The swirling water hid her exposed bright red boobs. Franklin joined us in the hot tub. "He now lives around here," she confessed.

"Sally, is that you? Do you remember me? I'm Franklin. It's been a long time, but I think I could never forget you," Franklin said.

Sally rose up from under the water, revealing her red boobs to Franklin in all of their glory. Franklin's mouth fell open. "This is my husband Mark," she said. "Mark, this is a friend from long ago when I was in high school."

"More than a friend actually, truth be told. Sally and I had some good times together," he said. Sally blushed a bright red and her color matched her T shirt. "Remember you once said I'd always have 'benefits rights?' Is that still the case?"

Boy this guy wasted no time, I thought. This could not be chance, that Franklin just showed up at a hotel hot tub at just the right time, way the hell up here in the middle of nowhere in the Finger Lakes. I'd been set up. I was sure.

Sally looked into the swirling water of the hot tub, still blushing, and shyly nodded. "What do you think, Mark?" Franklin said. "Want to watch? I'm sure you know how magnificently your own wife can fuck. How about we take that bright red T shirt off her luscious body? God, Sally, your body has only gotten better with age!"

"How old was she when you two were intimate?" I asked.

"It's better not to say aloud," Franklin said, and he flashed some fingers at me. I looked at him. "It was legal. We were in Kentucky." I nodded my understanding.

"My T shirt stays on," Sally said.

"Okay," Franklin said. "Mark, do you want to remove her panties, or should I? They must be soaked by now." Franklin did not know Sally was without panties.

"I did not give permission for you to fuck my wife," I said.

Suddenly Sally sat up straight. "I told you, Mark! It's my body, not yours! You do not own, nor control me!" Then she calmed down and said softly, even sweetly, "I would in fact like your permission, though."

"Franklin can watch us, instead. Sally, do you want to give your body to me now, right here?" I said.

Sally smiled at me. "Sit on the edge of the hot tub, lover." I complied, and she took my cock in her mouth and sucked me hard as a rock in seemingly no time at all. I had never before realized just how weird I actually was, but I was turned on to have an audience. Sally then climbed out of the hot tub and in her soaking wet Cornell bright red T shirt she raised herself up, raised the bottom of her T shirt revealing her bare ass to Franklin, and she gently sat down on my cock which was sticking straight up, pointing at the ceiling.

Sally began to bounce and it was truly heavenly. She was facing me, and I got to study her bright red boobs as my cock enjoyed her heavenly pussy. She was soaking wet for me, and it was not from the water in the hot tub but from her very own juices. She too was turned on to have Franklin watching us, or maybe it was just to be fucking in a public space, in this case a hotel's hot tub. Or maybe she just loved me and wanted my body, just as I wanted her.

As we fucked, Franklin remarked, "It's good to see you still like an audience, Sally." Sally blushed but never stopped bouncing on me. I thought about what Franklin said.

"Did you used to fuck her with an audience?" I asked Franklin while we fucked.

"Shush, Franklin," Sally said, groaning from her arousal.

"She never told you, I guess," Franklin muttered. "Can't blame her, really."

"Never told me what?" I asked.

"Shush, Franklin," Sally said.

"Never told me what?" I asked again.

"Stop talking and fuck me you bastard!" Sally yelled. I complied, and I continued with the most erotic fuck of my life. I unloaded my balls into that vixen of a wife. I was not sure if she had cum or not. If she had, it was subtle.

"My turn. You get to watch, Mark," Franklin said.

"No, Franklin. I'm married now. Monogamy and all that. You need to respect that," Sally said.

"You've really changed," Franklin said. "Well I guess most people do with age. With age comes wisdom, and with wisdom comes responsibility. With wisdom and responsibility comes an absence of spontaneity."

"You always were a thinker, Franklin," Sally said.

"Yes, but I'm here and I want you, you're here and sex beyond all reason. To hell with thinking, this is animal time," Franklin said, and he grabbed for her Cornell embossed boobs, causing Sally to giggle fetchingly.

"What do you say, Mark?" Sally said, looking at me lovingly. "Shall I give him 'benefits' this one time?"

"Well... I've never watched you do it with someone else. Truth be told I've never watched any two people having sex, actually. Live, I mean, and not on the Internet. I guess it would be hot...," I mumbled.

"Remember, babe? I only fuck girls who are naked. Lose the T shirt," Franklin said. Dutifully, Sally crossed her arms and pulled the soaking wet T shirt up and off. She threw the T shirt aside. She was now naked, and she slipped back down into the hot tub, presumably for some modesty.

Franklin lifted her up and bent her over the edge. Her luscious boobs were just grazing the cement edge of the hot tub. Her nipples were erect and pointing. Her pussy was aroused, engorged, and full of my cum.

It's hard to describe what I felt as I watched another man's cock enter my wife. I knew Keith had recently fucked her, but at least that was not up front and personal. I never before had any idea what a promiscuous little slut Sally had been before I met her, and now those ways obviously had returned in spades. At least Franklin wore a rubber.

My emotions were all over the place as I watched myself become a cuckold for the second time in the same day! Sally thought it did not count for two reasons: these lovers predated our marriage, and they were family. This made no sense to me at all. I felt as if our marriage was slipping away. I could not go on like this. I was already beginning to mourn the loss of my true love Sally, even while she was lost in the pleasures of the flesh right in front of me.

As I watched, I became aware of another presence. A gorgeous, well-built woman had entered the swimming/hot tub area, and when I saw her face I instantly recognized my cousin Maria. God, she looked sexy. Maria slipped into the hot tub next to me, to get as far away as possible from the rutting couple across from us. I was hoping she did not know the woman getting her brains fucked out was my wife, but of course she knew. She knew Sally well from all the family gatherings Sally had attended.

Sally must have set this up. Maria must have therefore known the moaning sexpot was my wife. Maybe she even saw Sally's face as she approached the hot tub? Maria must have known that I was watching my wife get laid by another man. I felt humiliated. "Kinky," Maria said. "I guess I'm a bit overdressed here?"

Maria removed her bikini top, revealing to me her fabulous boobs for the first time. I was grateful for the rather spectacular distraction. "Hi Mark," she said. "You going to introduce me to your wife's lover?"

"Maybe later," I said. "It's great to see you," I said. "It's great too to see so much of you!"

"Shall we become kissing cousins, Cousin?" Maria asked. "Sex is in the air, after all, and I do believe it is contagious."

I kissed her. Not only did she kiss me back, but she gave me a long, passionate, open mouth kiss that turned me on ferociously. I could not believe I was hard again so quickly. Maria saw my erection through the water when the turbulent water went clear for a second, and she said, "I guess I'm still overdressed." She removed her bikini bottoms.

"I've wanted to kiss you like that since we were teens," Maria said. "It's so good finally to do it!" and she kissed me again. We kept kissing throughout the rest of the Franklin and Sally show. It was quite a show, too, as I got to watch it while Maria and I made out. As we kissed, I upped the ante by caressing Maria's boobs, tweaking her nipples a little. She made no objection and even better, she moaned, supplementing the symphony of happy sexual pleasure noises emanating from my incestuous, adulterous wife right next to us. Sally seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. It annoyed me, which is a masterful understatement.

Encouraged by Maria's responsive moans, and also by the jealously of Franklin plundering my little wife, I decided to take a risk and I stroked Maria's slit. Maria groaned when I did. I could tell she was vaginally wet, even with the water swirling around her pussy relentlessly. I hesitantly, gently, inserted a small bit of one finger but only up to the first knuckle or so. Maria moaned in response.

The rest of my finger went inside her, joined by another finger. As they moved around inside Maria's love box she moaned up a storm, which I naturally took as a sign of acceptance and even encouragement. Maria, it seemed, was truly up for a little incestuous sex with me. Was I up for the same? Unless my fingers were lying to me, I surely was. It was decision time.

It was obvious Franklin made Sally cum, since she screamed out her pleasure at top volume. This infuriated me all the more, but seriously, wow. He had made her cum in royal fashion. I hoped it would not attract hotel management!

I wondered if the power of Sally's orgasm was due to Franklin's cock and technique, or if a large part of it was the kink of committing secret incest?

"How about some introductions now?" Maria asked. Sally smiled at her. "I'm Maria. Who must you be, new lover of Mark's wife Sally?"

"Thanks for coming," Sally said, nodding her agreement that she was indeed Sally, a fact that was obvious to all.

"Not yet, but I hope to," Maria replied, and both women giggled.

"This is Franklin, one of my lovers from long ago, before I knew your wonderful cousin Mark, now my husband," Sally said. I wondered if she added the word 'husband' to further annoy me, or perhaps to reassure me? It was ambiguous in my mind.

"Before you were married?" Maria said. She seemed surprised. She knew I had first bedded Sally when she was barely a freshman in college.

"Kentucky," I said, as if that explained everything. "The mountains in Eastern Kentucky. Where girls are barefoot and pregnant," I elaborated. "That's where Sally grew up, apparently in more ways than one."

Sally giggled when I said that, doubtless remembering what I now realized must have been a seriously promiscuous time in her life.

As if to change the subject from the outrage she had just committed with Franklin, Sally said to Maria, "Mark's had the hots for you his entire life since puberty, Maria," Sally said.

"Yes, I know. But it's incest since we're first cousins and also, these days we're both married. Indeed, Mark's wife is right here, isn't she?" Maria asked rhetorically. "So sex with Mark is off the table. It's out of bounds."

I became dejected hearing that. I guess I had truly been ready for incest with my cousin Maria!

"Mark's wife is looking forward to watching," Sally said, referring to herself in the third person. "You both got to watch us, after all," Sally said, grabbing Franklin's flaccid cock. "He's a good time, if you're interested after Mark, by the way," Sally said.

"Franklin would not be incest, but he'd still be adultery, Sally," Maria delicately pointed out. She was aware that Sally had just committed flagrant adultery. Maria did not yet know Sally had enjoyed the added bonus of incest, too.

"On the other hand, my husband Steve is away for two months, and I'm all alone," Maria said, letting that hang out there like a time bomb.

"Where is he this time?" I asked.

"Nigeria. Building roads, or so I'm told," Maria said.

"Steve is in the CIA, but nobody is supposed to know," I explained to Sally and Franklin.

"Nobody knows and yet everyone knows," Maria said.

"You must be horny to be without him for two months," Sally said, her eyes twinkling.

"Well, yes, I am. Steve though is doubtless enjoying half the women of Nigeria. I hear they are sexual marvels over there. Steve has trouble resisting temptation," Maria said, with an edge to her voice.

"From the way Mark is doing a close study of your boobs, I'd say Mark is not that good at resisting temptation either," Sally said, and both women giggled.

"He's done okay for the past 30 years," Maria said.

"Today is different," Sally rejoined.

"Yes. Yes, it is," Maria said, making me feel hopeful about laying my cousin.

"How about we go to your room? I'm a little uptight all exposed out here," Maria said.

"You don't look to be too shy," Franklin said, running his eyes over her naked body.

"Being nude in public is one thing. Having sex is another," Maria said.

Okay, now I was happy, elated even. Maria was planning to have sex! That just had to mean sex with me.

"Point made," I chimed in. "Let's go." Now I was truly excited and as hard as a rock.

Maria rose from the hot tub and we all three feasted our eyes on her naked, shapely body, as the water dripped from her boobs and other parts of her, including the hair of her bush. I could see lust already present in Franklin's eyes. I looked over at my naked wife Sally and I felt a huge desire for her body, too. She however was also busy drinking in the sights my cousin Maria was offering to the three of us.

I could not blame any of us. Maria was the epitome of the perfect female sex object, the living incarnation of the ideal woman that artists loved to paint over the centuries. She was thinner than a Rubens woman but she definitely had the body of a Matisse nude. It did not really matter, actually. For my eyes only one word described her naked female form: perfection.

It also did not hurt that Maria was soaking wet and dripping as she strolled over to the towels. It brought to mind several other words as well, the most prominent being a two-word phrase: eminently ravishable. I began to hope Maria would change her mind vis à vis incest and adultery, just this one time. It felt as if we were in a time out of time. We were in a magical worm hole in space, where actions do not have consequences and are later erased.

We all went up to our rented room in the hotel. I was in my swim trunks, Sally was naked and wrapped in a towel, Franklin had put his clothes back on, and Maria wore her bikini. Maria's words earlier that "sex with Mark is off the table. It's out of bounds" were ricocheting around in my head, making me depressed.

Franklin had got to fuck Sally's brains out, and goddamn it I wanted to lay Maria more than ever. Maybe it was not fair to Maria, actually. Probably a lot of it had to do with Sally and the trips she was laying on me. They were more than I could handle. I was falling apart.

Maria asked Sally to get dressed and to take Franklin to the bar. Sally smiled, winked at Maria, and said, "Is an hour enough?"

"Maybe two?" Maria said. "What's his recovery time?"

"Ooh baby! Have fun, kids. C'mon, Franklin. Let's see how much bourbon you can drink in two hours, shall we?" Sally said.

As they were leaving I heard Franklin say, "Well Sally, you think they got any Pappy van Winkle?" and then they were out of the room, the door was closed, and I was under attack. Maria had me naked again in no time, and then she did a sexy strip tease in front of me, singing bump and grind music as she danced.

Maria went over to me and took my cock in her mouth. She had skill and her blow job got me hard as a rock quite quickly. "Go down on me, cousin," Maria said. She lay on the bed on her back and spread her legs in invitation. I did not need to be asked twice.

Maria's orgasm due to my lingual ministrations was delightful to behold. I loved watching her boobs jiggle while she writhed around in ecstasy. I love making women cum but making Maria cum was special. I had loved her my entire life, after all. Maybe I had not loved her sexually before but now my love for her was most definitely sexual.

Maria grabbed my head with both hands and lifted it away from her sensitive pussy, saying "Now, cousin. Now. Enter me now. I need you inside me. I need to feel you ...oh my God!" with that last exclamation coming in response to my plunge into the depths of her cunt.

I immediately began to pump and was thrilled to find that Maria, like my cheating wife Sally, was a noisy lover. She rose up to meet my every thrust, pushing back, grunting and moaning with occasional bursts of 'Oh my God, oh my God." At one point she called me her 'cousin lover,' and the continual reminders that we were now more than just kissing cousins and that this was incest made me harder and harder, and I began to fuck her rather brutally with all the force and power my muscular body had.

Maria was shapely with boobs to die for, but she was a small woman, and I was a large and powerful man. I had wanted to be gentle and loving with her but in my passion, I lost the capacity to think and just fucked her instinctively. Instinctively in this case meant brutally.

Luckily this was a recipe for success with Maria. She absolutely loved it and indeed it appeared that she almost craved rough sex. Among cries of "Oh God" and "You bastard!" and squeals of pleasure, we rutted like animals, eventually falling off the bed. We landed on the floor and I picked her up and slammed into her rear entry and she immediately climaxed spectacularly. I had been close myself, and a few frantic and thoroughly intense pumps later I emptied my balls inside her.

Maria fell to the floor on her stomach and I fell on top of her, panting. I heard a slow applause. There's a way to applaud, with successive single claps, that amounts to a sarcastic applause. I turned around to see my wife Sally staring at us with a strange expression on her face. Franklin was nowhere to be found. I found out later the bar had only Maker's Mark, and only red label at that, and Franklin was so disgusted at the lack of choice that he had gone home.

"Now I know what it feels like to watch your spouse cheat on you," Sally said. "It's okay, after what I did with Keith and Franklin, but let me tell you, I don't like it when you do it, Mark," Sally said.

"You set this up, Sally," I said, as if that were a defense.

"I know, and I deserved it. You had every right, and it's something you and Maria have wanted since your pubescence, I know. That does not mean I have to like it. I don't. It disgusts me," she said.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers