Cousins with Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
Because Futbol.
5.2k words
4.52
59.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across much of this planet, the World Cup of soccer - or futbol - is a major event. Every four years, countries around the globe celebrate the sport by sending a national team to participate in a month long tournament. Though the United States sends a team, soccer here has yet to attain the popularity it has nearly everywhere else. That being the case, it was merely a happy coincidence that Billy's visit to Los Angeles - and his cousin Lena - took place during the semi-finals of the 2014 World Cup being held in Brazil.

Never a big soccer fan, he - being of German descent - became mildly interested in rooting for Germany after the US was eliminated in an exciting Round of 16 match. His cousin - adopted cousin, he reminded himself - was partially of Brazilian descent. A proud supporter, she'd been posting regular updates regarding the Brazilian team on her FaceSpace page.

Billy and Lena were now in their 40s, and neither had ever married. There'd been a palpable sexual tension between them since they were teenagers. Sadly, they hadn't seen each other very often, and when they did they were always surrounded by family members. This business trip would give them the opportunity - for the first time in their adult lives - to be alone with one another.

His work concluded, Billy invited Lena to dinner Saturday night. They sat at a patio table of a small bistro near the large apartment she shared with two of her girlfriends. They spent nearly two hours eating; talking; catching up on family gossip; inquiring about long lost relatives, and fighting the obvious attraction they felt toward each other. Leaving the restaurant, Billy walked her home. Along the way, Lena mentioned the Germany-Brazil match scheduled for Monday afternoon. Billy assured her Germany would win. She disagreed, vehemently, and suggested they watch the game together, so she could rub it in when her team defeated his.

As they stood at her door, he leaned in and kissed her lips. Stunned at first, she did nothing. He slipped his right hand around her waist. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she began returning his kiss. For a few fleeting moments, lips parted and tongues met. Suddenly, she broke the kiss, and took a step back.

"No," she said. "We can't."

"Can't what?" he asked, innocently. "Kiss?"

"Kiss like that," she said.

"You didn't like it?" he pressed.

"Yes, of course I did," she allowed.

"Then why not?" he asked.

"You know why, Billy," she said.

Recognizing the attraction between them, he didn't let her off the hook.

"You want me, and I want you," he said, stating the obvious.

"We're cousins," she objected.

"Not by blood," he said.

"So, that makes it OK?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, simply.

Separated by the doorframe, they spoke for several more minutes before Billy left - stealing a kiss on the cheek before he did so. As he left the building, he made two phone calls, changing his travel plans from Sunday to Tuesday so he could watch the game with Lena.

Monday afternoon, Billy arrived only 10 minutes before the match began. He brought chicken wings, chips, and soda. Lena kissed him on the cheek. As she led him into the living room, his eyes traced over her body. A dancer, her athletic, 5'10" frame was firm. Her dark-olive skin had a light sheen to it, as if she'd just rubbed in moisturizer, and her mid-back length, dark-brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She wore loose, cut-off denim shorts, a skin-tight green and yellow Brazil t-shirt, and socks matching her shirt. He wore a black and red Germany t-shirt - one he'd spent a good portion of his Sunday tracking down - blue jeans, and white sneakers. After taking a seat on the couch, he slipped off his shoes, and then popped opened a can of Coca-Cola.

During the pre-game broadcast, they traded several insults regarding the other's choice of team. That's when Billy decided to take a gamble. He suggested they make a wager on the match. She hesitated.

"You must not be very confident in your team," he goaded.

"I am," she said. "I just don't have any money."

"We won't bet money," he said.

"What do you mean?" she asked, warily. "What's the bet?

"If Germany wins," he said. "You give me a blowjob."

She stared at him - shocked by his brazen proposal.

"If Brazil wins, I go down on you," he finished.

Lena shook her head, recovering quickly, figuring he must be joking.

"You win either way," she said.

"Well, so do you," he said.

"No way," she said, firmly.

"What would you suggest?" he asked.

"When Brazil wins, you strip naked, and run around the apartment building," she said, laughing.

She wasn't being serious.

"Inside or outside?" he asked.

"Outside," she said, then realized he wasn't kidding.

"OK," he agreed.

"Wait, I was just fooling around," she said.

"I'm not," he said, looking into her eyes.

"You're crazy, Billy," she objected.

"That's been pretty evident for a long time," he said, soberly.

"But, Brazil's two best players are out," she said. "One is hurt, the other is suspended."

"How about if I spot you one goal?" he said.

She fell silent for a few minutes, munching on a chicken wing as a delaying tactic. Just before the game began, she accepted the wager. Billy decided to push his luck. He offered a side bet: for each goal scored by the opposing team, the "loser" must remove an item of clothing. She refused, immediately. He tried to persuade her, reminding her that soccer matches often ended in scores of 1-0, or 2-1, and she already held a one goal advantage. She considered this for a moment, then agreed. She told him she'd be back, and stood up.

"Hey, no putting on more clothes," he said, quickly. "That's cheating. You have to go with what you're wearing right now."

She stopped, spun around, and returned to the couch as the match began. Her bottom lip stuck out in a mock pout. The first goal didn't take long. In the 11th minute, Germany scored. She cried out as the ball hit the back of the net. He consoled her by telling her that, for the purposes of the bet, the game was now tied at one goal apiece.

"What if the game ends this way?" she asked.

"It's a wash," he said. "No one wins the bet."

Things settled down for a dozen minutes, though Germany seemed to be carrying the play. In the 23rd minute, they scored again.

"There's still a lot of time left," she grumbled, trying to convince herself more than him, as she removed her left sock.

Only a minute later, the Germans struck again. She yelled at the television for several seconds, before pulling off her right sock and throwing it across the room. She hadn't stopped fuming when Germany scored again in the 26th minute. Billy was truly surprised. No one could have predicted such a one-sided game. Lena reluctantly removed her t-shirt and threw it in his face. He picked it up and dropped it beside the couch. He admired the way her emerald-green bra displayed her 36D breasts.

Germany wasn't finished, however. Before his eyes returned to the TV, they scored again, making the score 5-0. The stunned silence in the stadium was duplicated in the apartment. Lena threw her hands in the air as she stood up. She let loose a string of curses. She delayed for a minute - he waited, remaining silent - then unbuttoned her pants. She faced him, but he ordered her to turn around. Looking back at him over her right shoulder, her hips shimmied from side to side, and she bent at the waist as she lowered the shorts to her ankles. She wore a small, green and yellow thong. He could see her lips outlined against the cotton, and her asshole peeking around the strip of fabric between her cheeks.

Billy suppressed a moan, swallowing hard as he fought to control his breathing. Stepping out of the shorts, Lena turned and kicked them off. He hardened quickly, and made no effort to hide the growing stiffness in his jeans. Lena returned to the couch, sitting at the far end, away from him, her arms crossed over her breasts. Mercifully - for Lena - the first half ended without further scoring.

During halftime, he teased her while she stewed in her anger. She assured him he'd be sorry when Brazil came back to win the match. Seeing a chance, he proposed yet another wager. In the second half, if Brazil scored more goals than Germany did - with no goals spotted this time - the original bet was off. If Germany outscored Brazil in the second half, Lena would have to let him fuck her. She objected, and Billy offered to let her concede the match and pay her debt of oral sex at that point. This, too, she refused.

As she thought about her situation, she realized this new bet was the only realistic chance she had to get out of her predicament. Before she accepted - reasoning that Germany, leading by five goals, would now play a defensive game, and Brazil would have more opportunities to score - Lena insisted on a provision allowing that a tie in the second half would also result in all the bets being negated. Billy was hesitant, but she held firm. Reluctantly, he agreed.

In the 69th minute, Lena's hopes were dealt a crushing blow. Germany scored to make the score 6-0. She took off her bra slowly, exposing her dark brown areolas and small, hard nipples. He fought the urge to reach out and touch her. As the game continued, he tried to concentrate on the TV, but found his eyes repeatedly drawn back to her body. He imagined the feeling of thrusting his cock between her breasts.

In the 79th minute, Germany scored for the final time. 7-0, a stunning offensive outburst. Resigned to her fate, she stood and peeled off the thong as he watched. It slipped from between her cheeks. She spun slowly and he glimpsed her shaved pussy for the first time. He was eager to claim his prize, and his cock ached as it pushed against the front of his jeans.

In the 90th minute, however, he received a scare. Brazil scored. With no rule stipulating which piece of clothing had to be removed, Billy stood up, unbuckled his belt, opened his jeans, and slid them off. His black cotton boxer-briefs barely contained his erection. He saw Lena's eyes trace over the bulge. As he sat down in the middle of the couch, closer to her than he had been when he stood up, he was concerned. The game entered extra time, and he realized if Brazil scored one more goal, it would tie the game - for the purposes of their latest bet - negating the original bet, and leaving him with nothing but the memories of her naked body.

Lena stood and approached the TV, urging her team to score. He watched her body move, her breasts bouncing, her ass jiggling. It was not to be. The game ended with a score of Germany 7, Brazil 1. She turned to face him - not even attempting to cover herself - a crestfallen look on her face.

"I can't believe they played so badly," she whispered.

"I'm sorry," he said.

She looked at him for a moment.

"No, you're not," she said.

He had to smile.

"OK, I'm not completely sorry," he admitted.

Returning to the couch, she sat down next to him. He leaned sideways, put his right arm around her, and hugged her against him.

"Jeez, can't you wait until the pain dies down before you collect your winnings?" she asked.

"I...I wasn't..." he stammered. "I was actually trying to comfort you."

"I know," she laughed. "I'm just busting your balls."

"Now you're in trouble," he blurted.

He moved his fingers to her sides and began to tickle her. She began to writhe under his touch and tried to wiggle out of his grasp.

"You're not getting away," he grunted, finding her stronger than he thought she'd be.

Billy stopped brushing her skin with his fingertips, took a firm hold of her upper arms, twisted her and forced her back until she lay against the arm of the couch. She gasped as he positioned himself atop her, his legs straddling her hips.

"I guess you're done comforting," she said.

He looked into her eyes for a few moments.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"What do you want to do?" she returned.

"I thought we'd just play it by ear," he suggested. "Whatever happens, happens."

She nodded. Tentatively, his mouth moved to hers. Her lips parted and their tongues met. Billy felt Lena shift beneath him. Without breaking the kiss, he raised his right leg, allowing hers to spread. He awkwardly maneuvered himself between her legs and lowered himself against her body. Through his boxer-briefs, his hardness pressed against her pussy, and he ground himself into her. Her hands wrapped around him and clawed at his t-shirt, pulling it upward. He raised himself enough to strip off the shirt - tossing it blindly to the floor - then once more mashed his mouth against hers. Lena shoved her right hand between their bodies and grabbed his shaft. For more than a minute, she stroked him furiously.

"Why don't you get those clothes off, and let me pay off the first part of the bet?" she asked.

Carefully, Billy slipped off her and stood up. Removing his remaining clothes, he dropped them on top of his jeans. She rose - her eyes locked on his erect penis. He sat down in the middle of the couch, moving his hips forward until the bottom of his ass reached the edge, then spread his legs. Standing in front of him, Lena's hips swayed, and his eyes took in the bare skin of her pubic area, then slowly traced upward. When his eyes reached hers, she smiled.

"Impressive, cuz," she whispered, letting her gaze travel to his groin.

She lowered herself to her knees. A low sigh escaped his throat. She turned her head and kissed the side of his left knee. Moving upward, her tongue trailed over his warm skin. His body shivered as he yearned for her mouth.

"Don't worry, I'll get there," she said, with a small laugh, and placed her hands on his hips.

Playfully, she bit his inner thigh. He grabbed her left shoulder with his right hand; his left topped her right hand as she clawed his skin playfully with her fingernails. Her lips nuzzled his scrotum. She moaned, and the vibration ran through his balls. Kissing her way up his shaft, she reached the tip, and paused. Staring into his eyes, she waited, teasing him as he throbbed against her chin. Her right hand left his hip and closed around his shaft. She gave him long strokes up and down.

"Is this what you want?" she asked.

He only nodded.

"Have you dreamed about this?" she continued.

Another nod.

"Have you jerked off thinking about this?" she pressed.

"Yes," he said.

"You made this big cock cum while thinking about fucking me hard?" she cooed.

He returned to nodding.

"Tell me what you thought about," she ordered.

Billy licked his lips before speaking.

"I thought about you sucking my dick," he said. "And, about fucking you."

"How?" she demanded.

"Every way you can imagine," he managed to say without his voice cracking.

Sure he couldn't wait another moment, she took his head between her lips.

"Ohhh, Leeee," he sighed.

She held him there, running her tongue over the tip of his cock. Her left hand slipped between his legs and cupped his balls as she took more of him into her mouth. Done teasing him, she removed her hand and quickly worked his length past her lips, letting the head slide into her throat. Involuntarily, his hips lifted an inch, and she backed off.

"Easy, Big Boy," she said, as he slipped from her lips.

"Sorry," he said, a small grin creasing his mouth. "Being deep throated does that."

She nibbled on the tip of his cock, then licked her way downward. Reaching his scrotum, she sucked a testicle into her mouth. He groaned and she released him. Her lips rose slowly, brushing the taut skin of his erection. Reaching the frenulum, she stuck out her tongue, and teased him with the tip.

"More," he begged.

She took him in her mouth, and again her throat clutched at the head of his cock. Her lips buried in his trimmed pubic hair, she stopped moving. Holding him there, she moaned, as he fidgeted on the couch. Positioning her head directly over him, she began moving her mouth up and down his cock, stroking the shaft with her right hand. Barely three minutes later, he felt the familiar ache growing in his balls. He knew he couldn't last much longer if she continued her current efforts.

"Leeena," he rasped. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Mmmm, hmmm," she acknowledged, not removing her mouth from his member.

Using the thumb and forefinger of her left hand, she encircled his scrotum, and gently pulled downward. His hips rocked forward and back as she increased the speed of her actions, driving him closer and closer to orgasm. His fingers brushed the side of her head, and he fought the urge to pull her onto him. Finding the damp skin of her shoulders, his fingers squeezed her as he body began to convulse.

"I'm cumming," he grunted. "I'm cummm..."

Pulling Billy's cock from her mouth, Lena straightened her body, and pressed her breasts together, squeezing his cock between them. She moved up and down, tit fucking him hard and fast as he fired a long stream of hot white cum which splattered on the brown skin of her chest and neck. Before it had time to ooze downward, another surge of his seed hit her.

"Yes," she nearly screamed, "give me that fucking cum!"

He fired again and again, spraying her with his semen as she continued milking him.

"Give me all of it, Billy," she demanded, "every drop."

Lena released him from her breasts, and he gasped for breath as she gripped him tightly in her right hand. His cock had become even more sensitive now that he'd cum. Without relenting, she let go of his scrotum and manipulated his wilting penis with two slippery hands. She swiped him back and forth, like a windshield wiper, spreading his cum over her chest - her skin now shiny and sticky. He writhed under her touch, finally reaching out to stop her by grabbing her wrists.

"What's wrong?" she asked, laughing.

"You're killing me," he hissed.

"Oh, I thought you liked it," she teased.

"I do," he said. "But, it's driving me crazy."

"Crazier," she chimed in.

He pulled her upward, turned her, and guided her into his lap, seated sideways. She leaned in and kissed him. As she did so, she wiped her hands on his chest.

"Hey," he objected, breaking the kiss.

"What?" she asked in mock seriousness. "It's OK on my chest, but not on yours?"

"Uh, exactly," he said.

She laughed at him.

"Alright, I'll get a towel," she said, beginning to rise.

Billy pulled her tightly against his chest.

"It's too late for that now," he whispered.

His right hand slipped between her legs, caressing her inner thighs. She tried to pull away from him, but his left arm held her securely. She looked into his eyes.

"It's your turn to squirm," he said.

His fingers brushed the lips of her pussy - she was already wet - and a small sigh escaped her throat.

"Did you like sucking that dick?" he asked, as his fingertips massaged her.

Lena nodded and licked her lips as he teased her, his fingers barely touching her skin. She quivered as the mixture of anticipation and the electrical charge of their bodies heightened her excitement. With a complete lack of grace, she freed her right arm and slipped it around his left shoulder. He chuckled at her difficulty. She began to say something in response, but his fingers drifted to her clit, and he rubbed softly. Her words dissolved into a long moan.

"I want to feel you cum, Lena," he said. "I've wanted it for more than 20 years."

"Harder," she whispered, gazing into his eyes. "I won't break."

Billy complied, increasing the force his fingers exerted on her button. Her breathing quickened, and she wiggled in his lap as he began circling her clit. She let her left foot fall to the floor, opening her legs farther, allowing him better access to her. His fingers proceeded down along her lips, turning slowly, becoming wet with her juices. After ensuring enough lubrication, he nudged two fingertips inside Lena's pussy. He waited a few moments before easing his fingers deeper.

12