Couture Capture Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acfMuse
acfMuse
26 Followers

"From us, lover," The pink robe said, pressing up against his side. He felt a velvety tongue slide up his ear.

"Well, it's nice of you ladies to think sensibly instead of selfishly," The purple satin pajamas said. Derek, still being barraged with kisses, looked over at the collar of the pajamas that usually played his advocate. "I agree with them. You've gotten used to be being shared by a few of us, but you really ought to make it clear that you're in the service of all of Jackie's things." The pajamas approached him on his free side, and now all three outfits were pressed against him as he tried to withdraw from the mouth kissing him.

"In service of?" He managed to say before the invisible lips pressed against his own again. He heard three distinct laughs coming from all around him.

"Oh, please," The pink robe and camisole set said. "You already knew that part." Derek felt the ivory glove in his pants squeeze one of his cheeks.

"Let's go upstairs now, Derek," The chemise said. The outfit stepped away from him, leaving the ivory satin gloves behind. The two other outfits followed, and the ivory gloves pulled on the waistband of his sleep pants. Derek followed willingly behind. As the soft feminine curves of his girlfriend's magic clothing swished in front of him, his cock was starting to stiffen. The satin glove in his pants wasn't helping.

When they approached the stairs, the satin gloves pulled out of Derek's pants and sailed up to the next floor by themselves. The outfit in front of him, the pink robe, camisole and panties, turned around and pressed against his body, wrapping its sleeve under his arms and around his torso.

"Don't bother yourself walking up all these stairs," the lusty voice said as a tongue darted into his mouth. His body was pulled toward the outfit, and he was thrown off balance. He fell forward, and something lifted him up between his legs. He looked down as best he could through the aggressive mouth kissing him, and whatever was holding his legs up spread them apart. It took him a second to realize that it was actually a phantom pair of legs, not just some abstract pushing and pulling. His own legs were resting on fully-formed invisible thighs.

As he sailed up the stairs suspended atop the invisible form in the silky pink outfit, he felt the waistband of his sleep pants slowly pulling themselves down over his rigid cock. He muffled a moan through the kissing as his member rested between two silky invisible thighs. He couldn't see them, but he could see the subtle shifts in his cock as they contracted, squeezing gently around him. He managed to get the mouth to stop for a second.

"I—I can feel your legs," Derek whispered. "What's behind the panties?"

"Something that could be ve-ry-dan-ger-ous-to-you..." The pink outfit sang, wrapping its sleeves around Derek's head and pulling him into her invisible mouth again. Derek let the tongue part his lips, and raspberry entered his mouth. He let out a grunt of approval as the silk sleeves moved down over the sides of his head, equally silky invisible fingers tracing over his earlobes.

Derek felt the invisible legs beneath him open. His cock slowly rose against the warm, unseen body until it met against the underside of the pink silk panties.

"Dangerous how?" He asked. His answer was having his mouth engulfed with a slippery raspberry tongue again. There was always a sense of nectar about the phantom kisses he'd been receiving, but the flavor had never been so deliberate, so powerful. It was the only answer he'd get.

Derek hovered into the bedroom, his arms wrapped around the robe. It hovered upright again, and as Derek felt his toes against the floor, he instinctively tried to plant his feet. The robe set him down, his sleep pants still around his ankles as his member stood at full attention. One of the sleeves moved toward his waist, and Derek barked as in invisible hand tightened around him.

"He plays his role very well..." The outfit said.

"Look at him," The purple pajamas answered. "He's going to be so happy." Derek was a little more than concerned about that kind of talk, but the invisible lips pressed firmly against his once more. He felt the cups of the camisole press against him, and the hand around his penis moved down the shaft and scooped beneath his balls. He tried to talk anyway, in a muffled, oversexed mumble.

"mmmee-haafffy-wiff-wuutt?" A few seconds after Derek attempted to ask, the silky raspberry lips disengaged, giving him a final peck on the cheek. A slow, dominating yank on his hair pulled his head back.

"There was a reason I wasn't letting you get those words out, cutey." The pink outfit said. "You need to comply with actions, not just verbal requests." Derek was hesitant to respond. This attitude was becoming a little more prevalent with this particular outfit lately, but Derek hoped the pajamas would intercede like usual. His thoughts were interrupted with a soft voice right at his ear. "Do you understand, Derek?"

"I understand," He said. He let out a sound as his hair was pulled harder.

"I understand, mistress." The whisper corrected. Were they serious? Derek hesitated again, waiting for the less demanding outfits to say something. When they didn't, he tried to look to his side. His hair was released, and the hand at his balls slid back up his shaft and squeezed it tenderly. "Say it." Derek let out a sound in pleasant surprise, attempting to stifle himself midway.

"I understand...mistress," Derek answered.

"That's good, Derek." The pajamas approached, putting a sleeve over his shoulder. "Now all you have to do is show the same cooperation and respect to all of us, and you'll keep being rewarded."

Cooperation and respect. In service of. All of us. Derek wasn't a complete fool. They'd been leading him in this direction all along, training him. Ghostly seduction. Flesh he could feel, but not see. Jackie's externalized essence all around him, pushing him and pulling him. He was addicted. The ivory chemise was right. He liked it when they took.

The present

The door was open all the way, and glittering waves of light danced against the walls. Derek's eyes were still acclimating to the light, but he was getting impatient, and he could see well enough. He was clad in a simple t-shirt and a pair of athletic shorts—the same kind of outfit he'd been kidnapped, undressed, and redressed in during the last three days.

The presence had left him alone for more than a few minutes now, and outside of sleeping, he couldn't remember the last time they let him have this much time to do solitary thinking. A rush of fear went through him: what if it had actually left him alone, adrift at sea?

He still wasn't ready to walk out into the main cabin, but he did it anyway. Light poured in from all sides, and the glare—though dimmed by the sun glass—turned his eyes to slits again. This was no boat. It was a yacht. He had no idea how big, but the "storage cabin" in which he sat comfortably for the last fifteen or twenty minutes couldn't have made up a tenth of the interior space. He had a seat on a bench in the main cabin and shaded his eyes from the light, looking down at the floor.

"I told you to take your time, Derek." He lifted his head, but didn't see any clothes in the cabin moving around on their own. "Don't bother—there's nothing for you to see right now. Let your eyes keep adjusting."

"What time is it?" He asked.

"It's almost 5PM." The sun was streaming through the smoky glass at the bow, which meant they were still moving seaward. Try as he might, he couldn't piece together what was happening. A few subtle clues here and there about this coming adventure came across in his conversations with Jackie's clothes a few weeks ago, but hindsight being 20/20, he couldn't extrapolate any explanation for the boat.

He was nervous. The force doing all this was powerful—damn near omnipotent as far as he could tell—but he hadn't even been outside the reach of human contact. Back home, Jackie would return from work every day. He always had a cell phone on him, not that it would've helped, but it was some kind of comfort in having the option to call someone raving like a maniac. Here, there was no option. The continental shelf was drifting farther away, and he was on the open sea.

"What's on your mind, lover?" Derek jumped a bit when fingers danced over his shoulder, then took a deep breath when two invisible hands began kneading the base of his neck. It was probably best to be honest. Not whiny or demanding or obsequious—just honest.

"Don't take this the wrong way—because you've given me no reason to think so at all—just take my paranoia with a grain of salt and try to see this situation from my perspective if you can when I—" The hands squeezed his shoulders, and a velvety touch brushed up against his ear.

"Don't sugar-coat it, babe," The voice whispered. "I'm a big girl."

"I'm anxious," Derek finally said. "I'm nervous. I'm scared." He expected the fingers working over his shoulders to stop, but they continued, so he went on. "And if you're just having fun with me—which seems to be your general mood—then I'm afraid I'm going to be pretty disappointing until I get a few answers." He stopped again, but the fingers went on, showing no signs their controller was offended.

"Go on," the voice said gently.

"I don't need to know any specifics if you don't want to give them. Just a few yeses or nos. Is that okay?"

"Mm-hmm." The voice was still soft. The hands worked over his back now. The tension in his body was loosening up.

"Is Jackie okay?"

"Certainly," the voice answered. That was a relief.

"Is she worried about me?"

"Not really..." She trailed off, looking for the right words. "...but don't take that in a bad way. I can't quite explain yet." That was frustrating, but he decided against a follow up. She was giving him a couple straight answers, and he didn't want to waste the opportunity.

"Are you bringing me somewhere in particular?"

The hands went on untying knots in his back, but the voice didn't respond immediately. Just before Derek wondered if he'd asked the wrong question, he heard a sly laugh.

"Yes, lover. Very particular." The hands moved toward his sides, tracing over his ribs until the fingers worked their way toward his pecs. He looked at the indentations moving over his shirt, corresponding to the ethereal touch melting his anxiety away. "And don't let our current locale fool you, because our destination has nothing to do with solitude."

Damn. Mystery after mystery. Still, despite not getting any real information about what was happening, he trusted the voice when it said Jackie was okay. He also trusted that she wasn't in despair over him. His faith in his invisible, (sometimes) intangible captor was renewed, and certainly not because the caresses he was feeling were too good to be malevolent. No.

Instead, it was a sense of utility. Derek had nothing of value to offer this supernatural feminine force—other than, of course, what he'd already been giving. In that light, however strange the circumstances, it made sense that this was nothing more than entertainment for her. Judging by what he'd seen of the seemingly endless resources and abilities available to his captor, that was his only explanation.

Maybe he'd wake up anytime, sleeping next to Jackie in the early dawn light...not to say this wasn't happening. He'd already established (over and over again) that his thoughts over a matter of weeks had been too coherent and consistent for him to be dreaming. But with all its abilities, maybe this force could snap Derek back home anytime it wanted. Maybe, as she'd assured him, there was nothing to worry about at all.

"One more?" He asked. The voice giggled in response.

"One more. But I've got a lot to show you, so don't spoil your appetite." Her teasing answers were absolutely cruel, wrapped in clues so sticky-sweet that Derek had no idea what to expect.

"Am I going to like it?"

A pair of invisible arms threw themselves around his shoulders, and he felt a peck on his cheek. He turned toward where he thought the phantom mouth was, but found nothing but air. The waistband on his athletic shorts slowly pulled itself down over his hips.

"Have I shown you anything you haven't liked?"

acfMuse
acfMuse
26 Followers
12