Cover Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could I possibly fuck two different men back to back? Was I slipping down a rabbit hole? Maybe I should stay far away from this guy Steve.

My eyes caught Mary's but just then Tim really stepped up the tempo. If it were due to Steve's remarks, well then, thank you, Steve! I was instantly lost to the ecstasy of a slowly building major orgasm. I was focused completely on Tim, his tweaking of my boobs, which always turns me on, and his passionate kissing, as he pounded me with almost more force than my poor, fragile body could handle!

I barely heard Steve and Mary whispering, as my climax overwhelmed me, and I screamed to the high heavens, and beyond. My entire body was quivering and shaking, and I devolved into incoherent moans. Tim was still pounding away, but I was spent, and mercifully, he soon exploded inside me, filling his rubber with even more of his cum.

As I lay there, breathing heavily, the world continued on, without my knowledge or cares. Tim eventually rolled off me, but then inexplicably he quickly mounted me again! Don't men need recovery time? What was going on, I wondered. Maybe Tim had some new type of Viagra?

But the alarm bells rang again in my deep consciousness. As he stuck his cock back inside me, it felt much thicker, and it kept on going deeper inside me for too long of a time, too. Tim's cock was now thicker and longer? No new version of Viagra could do something like that. It made no sense. My eyes flew open, and I saw Steve looming over me.

I was already in the process of getting back-to-back fucks by two different men! This would put me in the pantheon of tramps. I saw that Mary was nursing Tim's cock back to life, giving it a wondrous blowjob. I was jealous of her blowjob talents, but I could not focus on that, since I was getting the fucking of my lifetime.

Steve had given me a good, maybe a great, fuck on the patio less than a week earlier, and I had climaxed right away, but a large part of the magic of that fuck was probably my fear of being so exposed, plus ironically the arousal caused by that exact same exposure. That did not apply here, unless you count the eyes of Mary and Tim, but they seemed rather preoccupied by Mary's blowjob of Tim.

This particular fuck of Steve was one for the history books. I'm not a tramp, although you may disagree by what I've already recounted, but before this week I had slept with only three men seriously before, one of them being my erstwhile true love, and now object of scorn and loathing, that cheating asshole Kyle. In the spirit of full disclosure, however, there was also that guy at Gloria's party, who was a one night stand. Actually, he was more like an enjoyable two-hour stand!

And also, for total and complete exposure, and I'm being brutally honest here, there was the time nobody knows about, nobody at all. It was during my summer before college, when an anonymous lover on the beach took my cherry. That was my doing, with planning and forethought, actually, as I did not want to enter college being a virgin, and time was running out. I donned my bikini under a cover-up, and I took the subway to Coney Island. I found some guy around my age; I never did learn his last name. His given name was Jason.

At one point, after some heavy verbal flirting, I led Jason under the boardwalk and took off my bikini bottoms. I began to finger myself for him, and he took the hint. He removed my bikini tops, too, rendering me stark naked. Just being naked under the boardwalk gave me goosebumps and made me soaking wet where it counts.

I gave him the rubber I had brought with me (planning and forethought, remember?), and I had sex for the first time. That was not an optimal way to be introduced to the wonders of sex, by the way, and it was so gross that it set back my desire for more, for much of my freshman year.

The young man, however, seemed thrilled beyond reason. He kept asking for my name, could he see me again, where did I live, etc. I gave him a made-up name, a made-up address, made-up everything, and got out the hell out of there. But I was no longer a virgin, and that had been my purpose. Mission accomplished.

So, I was not that experienced, and as such I had a limited basis for comparison. I had only the three previous lovers, the 'under the boardwalk' guy, the 2-hour stand at Gloria's party, and now Tim, as a basis to compare with Steve.

None of the six other lovers compared with Steve. They were not even close! If a woman could fall in love with a man simply by the way he fucked her, I would be Steve's true love forever. I was afloat in endorphins. The way his cock felt inside me, the way he pumped it, and now the way he was even fingering my clit while he fucked me, it was all beyond amazing. I was putting on quite the sound show, too, as I loudly moaned my appreciation of his wondrous fuck beyond all reason.

Steve reached in and tweaked a nipple and it pushed me over the edge. I had the most monstrous climax of my young life. I was even panting, trying to catch my breath. Lying right next to me, her legs spread so wide that our feet were touching, was Mary. Mary was not alone: Tim was on top of her, fucking her hard.

As Steve pleasured me and himself of course, I turned my head to look at Mary. Her head was already turned, looking at me, as Tim pounded her small, almost precious, feminine body. She told me later she saw extraordinary bliss on my face just then.

I saw love in Mary's eyes. I did not know how it happened, but at the same time, Mary and I put our faces together and we kissed. It was a gentle kiss, but then we kissed again with the passion of two women, hopelessly in love. As we kissed, we were both moaning from the extreme pleasure the two men were giving each of us. Or were we channeling the spirit of Sappho herself? Who knew?

I kind of passed out. When I awoke, I was told I had not been out long, but long enough for the others to have dressed, and I was still naked on my back, with my legs still spread. Steve had again not used a condom, the bastard, and his cum was once again oozing out of my pussy, as Tim was snapping countless pictures of my naked, splayed body, with his cell phone. Now potential pregnancy was an issue. Damn it all!

As my mind began to focus, I saw Tim showing the pictures he had just taken to Steve. Steve was nodding, and showing him some pictures on his own cell phone. I inquired, "What's going on?"

Mary said, as gently as she could, that every hedge fund guy watching Steve and me fuck on the patio, that fateful day, had a cell phone. There are pictures of the two of us, all over the Internet, fucking away like two people in heat. Tim was now trying to outdo some of the pictures, and Steve was judging his efforts.

I silently got up to pee, went to the bathroom and actually did pee, a real torrent it was. What Mary had said gradually registered in my alcohol-addled brain. When it did register, I was glad I was in the bathroom, because I vomited repeatedly into the toilet.

I finally came out, with the awful aftertaste of vomit in my mouth. "Can Barneys sue to stop this exploitation of us, Steve?"

Steve answered, "I don't know. I would guess not. We were fucking on the patio that the hedge fund controls, doing it in public, and they took pictures of us. They own their own pictures, and I imagine that they can do with them as they like." I think he might even have been pleased the photos were all over the Internet. I'll never understand men.

"I'm not so sure. I think New York State has a law against posting pictures of sexually compromised people against their will? Maybe I read something about that in the Times?" I said.

"You could ask your Dad?" Mary tried to help.

I just looked at her, derision evident on my face. "Ask my DAD if photos of Steve and me fucking in public can be stopped? Are you serious, girl?"

Tim piped in that he had just done a search. He said I could send a 'cease and desist' letter. They would be obliged to stop, or risk getting sued. If they worked at a hedge fund, they'd be rich, and such a letter would scare the shit out of them. I kissed him in thanks, and stroked his cock through his pants.

Mary giggled. We both kissed Tim goodbye, since after all, he had just fucked both of us. Steve, Mary, and I left. Mary surprised me by inviting Steve over to our place, to "guide us" through the "X" envelope. He came over, we looked through the pictures, and I had to admit they were the loveliest pictures of two people fucking that I had ever seen. Not that I had seen that many, mind you.

It turns out the pictures were inspiring, too, and Steve took on both of us, one after the other, for a second time that night. He did me first, once again "forgetting" to use a condom, and for the second time that night I was transported to heaven and back, by his cock, his hands, and his mouth, all used simultaneously on my willing, and ever so eager, body.

After Steve unloaded inside me yet again, Mary gave him another one of her signature blowjobs. Halfway through the blowjob Mary stopped, and she said, "Fuck me now. It had better be one of your great fucks, too, you bastard."

"Aren't they all great, Mary? Your fucks are always wonderful for me," Steve said, and boy, was that the right thing to have said, just then!

I knew I would never get another lover who could drive me to the virtual edge of sanity the way Steve did. I also somehow knew, don't ask me how I knew because I don't know, that Steve felt the same way about fucking me. I also knew that Mary had fallen for Steve, and I had not. I loved his fucking, but that was it. I did not love him.

I hoped to God that Mary did not know Steve preferred to fuck me. In any event, there was no question he loved fucking Mary, too. The point is, I was done with him. The field was wide open for Mary, and so too were her thighs.

Steve pointed to his backpack, saying, "Joanie, would you please be a doll and get my camera out and photograph us fucking?" This was not something I wanted to do. I felt strange, photographing a man while he fucked Mary, or really photographing any two people fucking. But this time it would be right after Steve had fucked me to the very limit of conscious thought. Ever since that fateful trip to Barneys I felt as if I were living a surreal existence.

As I said, however, when a man asks me to do something, I tend to comply, almost reflexively. I got out his camera, adjusted the setting for low light, rotated the lens to focus, and said, "Okay, I'm all set to go. Time to fuck, you two." They did, and I snapped away. Some of the pictures were good, too, I could tell.

I woke the next morning from some wonderful erotic dreams. I dreamed Tim was fingering me and it felt divine. I hate to wake up from dreams like that; I wish they could continue forever. I was sleeping on my stomach, and I guess I had spread my legs while sleeping, perhaps in response to the dream? I realized it had not been a dream pretty quickly. What in reality had been going on became clear when I felt a big, thick cock entering my rather diminutive wet and ready pussy. Dreamtime was over.

It was, of course, not Tim. Tim wasn't even there. Steve gently raised my body until I was on all fours, and by then I was wide awake. He was taking me from behind, and my first coherent thought that of the day was, 'Now THIS is the way to wake a girl up!'

In contrast, the first spoken words I heard that morning were from Mary, saying, "I'm next." I let Steve fuck me for the fourth time during that remarkable week, and for the fourth time ever. It was another great fuck, one for the record books.

After we had both rather spectacularly come, however, I summoned some inner strength from somewhere deep inside my being, and I told Steve that we were finished. That had been our last ever fuck, and it was wonderful, and it was a great way to end things, but we were done. History. End on a high note, I always say. Oh yeah; he again did not use a condom, the asshole.

Even though I was swimming in endorphins from another wonderful time fucking Steve, this was just way too crazy a life to lead, for a simple girl like me. I could not go on this way. Besides, my best friend Mary had fallen hard for Steve, and modern people that we are, we always in reality, eventually, tend to be monogamous. I did not consider sharing Steve to be an option. I'm pretty sure Mary did not think so, either.

I had put an end to that crazy period in my life that fateful morning. I still saw Tim, and we continued being lovers. In fact, Tim and I made love every single day, sometimes more than one session, too, and at random times. We began to have fun living on the edge, and (for example) one time Tim insisted on stripping me naked, and then he fucked me standing up, in the stacks, with my feet on two chairs, nicely spreading my legs for his lovely, blood engorged, penis to enter me. Standing on the chairs situated my pussy perfectly for his lovely cock to enter me.

Standing on the two chairs also left my head and naked boobs visible from afar, adding some exhibitionist thrill to the sex. I had to muffle my moans, and to suppress my nervous giggles.

All this risky sex was fun! I had regained stability and sanity in my life. Or, that's what I thought, at least, until two weeks later, when Barneys called to offer me $3,000 for the right to publish the 'after' photos. They also offered me another $10,000 for a second photo shoot.

Somehow, I knew it too would involve some 'after' photos. I wondered who Mr. Dixon would choose to help me to achieve the 'after' photos, so to speak. Steve had moved on to a better (or at least a higher paying) job, so he was out, thank goodness. This was a good thing, because I found sex with Steve to be addictive. I was not about to ask Tim to do it. No way.

Had he stayed at his job with Mr. Dixon, I presume Steve and I would have gotten it on once again, to get the needed effect for the 'after' photos. I knew I would have been unable to resist another fuck with Steve.

I guess I'd find out who was going to pleasure me for the 'after' photos in due time, wouldn't I? I guess I was going to do another of these sexy photo shoots again, too, wasn't I? I found myself looking forward to it; not just the thrill of the photo shoots, which were thrilling enough, but also to the transition, shall we say, from the 'before' pictures to the 'after' pictures.

I decided right away not to try to explain any of this to Tim. I would not even know how to begin. Maybe I could supplement my job income after graduation with some on and off modeling? Pretty much all I could think about just then was the excitement of 'getting ready' for the 'after' photos!

Coda: True to her word, Mary did indeed show Kyle the photos of my posing in my panties only, and even some of me fingering myself, on the patio 20 floors above Fifth Avenue. As Mr. Dixon, Mary, and Steve had all predicted, Kyle went nuts!

Kyle began to pursue me again, calling me, running into me in the street just "by happenstance." The bastard was borderline stalking me. I had once loved Kyle. I had once even thought we would get married eventually.

Now I realized, if I had ever had children with Kyle, our children would be half human, half lizard. Worse perhaps, they would be half cocktail lounge lizard. I could not bring children into this world who were half lizard. Lord knows, the world has enough problems right now as it is, with lizards in high places.

I clung to Tim. Tim was not husband material either, but he was a good man, and for the time being I was convinced I loved the sweet guy. Taking the #6 train, though, was never the same. I always thought of Tim, and of his hand, and I would giggle to myself. He was so lucky his name was not Jim.