Covered in Stuff

Story Info
A Master plays with his slave's breasts.
3.2k words
4.26
35.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggly, softly I knelt over Master's legs as he lay on the couch, watching football. He glanced at me and shook his head, smiling, as I lay my face on his stomach. We had risen from bed only minutes before and whilst Master had taken time to pull on jeans and a shirt, I was still wearing only my nightdress.

"You are going to have to change that shirt before they arrive." I was referring to the guests we were expecting later in the evening, my voice full of laughter as I looked up his body to his face.

Tucking his chin tightly to his chest he looked down, trying to figure out what I meant.

"Why?" His question matched the expression of confusion on his face, his eyes darting from my face to the screen and back.

"Because," I spoke, my tone full of import, "it is covered in stuff!" My eyes were sparkling with mischief as I half-lay, half-knelt over him.

"Stuff?" His chin tucked tighter as he looked down once more at the front of his shirt, "I can't see it through you. What stuff?"

"Exactly," I declared as I started to move, ready to spring to a position of safety, "It's covered in slave!" My last words were an exclamation as I started to leap from his legs.

My giggles slowed me down and his reactions were faster than mine as his fist grasped my ponytail holding me firmly in place. His expression, a mock reproach, as his eyes roved over my face made me burst into more laughter.

Feeling brave I ventured, "Bad Master." Still laughing, I attempted to emphasize my words with a nod but his fist, firm in my hair, held me fast.

"Bad Master?" His eyebrows arched as he tilted his head to regard me. His emphasis on the first word made me wonder for a moment if I had crossed the line. My eyes must have betrayed my concern as he smiled as he repeated the question, his fingers twisting in my hair to pull my head back slightly.

Seeing the sparkle in his eyes as he teased me I giggled, once more attempting to nod, my movements pulling on my hair.

"Bad, long, hard, big Master." Each word came amidst a gale of laughter and was given equal emphasis.

"Is that right?" His voice took on an edge, as his eyes burned into mine.

Suddenly I no longer felt like laughing. Somberly I nodded, feeling the pull on my hair. The light pain partnered with the look on his face, making my heart race.

"Well, let's see if that's true, cunt." His voice was low, deep with a slight edge of danger. I looked up into his face, frozen in position, feeling excitement coursing over me.

"Suck it." His eyes darkened as he watched my reaction.

I moved my leg, starting to climb off his legs so I could kneel beside him, my tongue flicking over my lips as I felt him pull hard on my hair. My head jerked back, exposing the curve of my throat to him as I gasped in surprise.

"Don't move cunt." Each word was low and full of his domination over me.

Mutely I looked into his eyes, feeling my skin pimple as I saw the darkness behind his smile. He released my head, letting my face fall into his crotch. I swallowed hard. With every sense heightened I could smell the aroma of his pre-cum. Saliva flooded my mouth and I unzipped his pants, pulling them down as best I could from my cramped position.

As I pulled his semi-erect cock from his pants I shivered. Every part of me was screaming for his attention. I fought my need to press my pussy onto his leg as I greedily dropped my head to suck his cock into my mouth.

Moaning my pleasure I swirled his hardening cock around my mouth, my tongue flicking over it as I sucked. Moving my head from side to side I fish-hooked my mouth on his cock, letting my tongue dart over every part of it. His groan of response as I moved my head up, still sucking hard, pulling on his cockhead, was all the signal I needed to slide my mouth down. I took every inch of his lengthening shaft into my mouth.

Sucking frantically, as though our lives depended on it, I flicked my tongue over the sweet spot on the underside of his cock. Not wanting to play and tease as I usually do when sucking his cock, I wanted only to feel his cock twitch as he shot his come into my throat.

But, as always, my desires were irrelevant.

Suddenly, sharply, my hair was pulled, dragging me off his hard cock. I moaned in protest as I tried to keep my tongue on his erection. His response was a chuckle and an order to the bedroom.

Barely aware of my surroundings I struggled to rise from my crouch. My legs took on a life of their own as my need for his cock overwhelmed me. Master stood up, pulled his jeans up over his hips, leaving the zipper open to taunt me with glimpses of his erection as it stood proudly through the opening.

My eyes closed and I felt my body sway as though my legs were no longer able to hold me upright. I felt his hand grip my elbow and guide me towards the bedroom. His murmuring voice brought me back to my senses. I stood in the middle of the room, my eyes locked on his face as he positioned me, smiling as I saw his expression, watching as he moved me slightly.

He stood in front of me, pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his jeans to the floor, kicking them from his feet. My eyes dropped to his cock and I moaned my need for him.

Chuckling, he looked me over. He must have seen the wantonness in my eyes as I stood trembling as he grinned wolfishly at me.

He ran his hand over my ass, sending tremors of need through me. His caress was swiftly followed by a sharp slap to my right ass cheek.

"One. Thank you Master." My voice was full of joy as the sting of his slap made me tremble even more.

He caressed my ass cheek through the soft cotton of my nightdress. His touch weakened my knees. I gasped softly as I felt him draw the hem of my nightie up and for the first time his hand touched my skin directly, pulling a low moan from me.

Holding my nightie with one hand he rained a series of slaps onto my ass cheeks, each one punctuated with my count and thanks. The heat from his spanking spread over my entire body, my already swollen nipples tightening even more. The pacing was unpredictable, the weight behind each one varying to ensure my attention.

After twelve slaps he paused, running his hand gently over my skin.

"Good girl," he murmured, his lips almost brushing my ear.

I leant my head against his shoulder, every part of me aching for him. I wanted to feel his gift of pain, wanted to worship his cock, but wanted above all else to please my Master.

I heard him laugh softly, barely more than a breath as he moved away from me.

Once more I felt his hand crack onto my ass, felt the wonderful sting flood me. And I could feel my cunt flood in response. I counted each slap, thankful for each, enjoying each one as it landed and anticipating the next, needing the next.

I felt the heat from his spanking. I felt his hand brush against me as he walked around me, letting my nightdress fall over my abused ass. My eyes closed, I stood mutely while waiting for his pleasure, wanting only his pleasure.

I heard the creak of the bed as he lay down and opened my eyes to look at him. I saw him lying on his back, his eyes sparkling as he looked at me. I smiled at him, loving him so very much. His cock, long and hard, was standing stiffly from his body.

"Let's see how wet that made you." His voice was full of the certainty that I was, indeed, wet for him.

"Ride me, cunt." His order, spoken softly, was obeyed instantly.

I knelt over his body, moaning softly as I felt his soft cockhead brush against my wet pussy.

"Ride me, cunt." His repeated words were coming as I moved and felt his cock penetrate me.

Rocking on his cock I fixed my gaze on him. I watched him smile as he reached up and gripped my nipples through the material of my nightie, twisting them viciously.

The pain from my nipples flooded through my entire being, making my already soaked cunt gush as it gripped his cock tightly.

"Good girl," he murmured, twisting harder, his eyes showing his intent. His intent was to twist until I begged for mercy. His intent was to see just how much punishment I would take for him today.

His smile widened as he saw the pain fill my eyes without a sound escaping my lips. He laughed as he released my nipples, knowing that the flow of blood back into my tender nubs would ensure the pain continued for a few seconds after his fingers left my flesh.

The flow of pain, through my body and mind, was exquisite. My giggles of joy were his thanks as I continued to slide up and down his hard length. His laughter joined my giggles and we reveled in each other. Our bodies and minds joined in this moment of pleasure.

Still smiling into my eyes he raised his right hand and brought it sharply down in a slap on my right breast.

"Thank you Master." My voice was excited and breathless as I counted, "One."

The sharp sting of his slap had scarcely been registered before it was followed by another, then another. Each strike was counted and given thanks for. Each slap was carefully placed to land on exactly the same place on my breast, barely catching my sensitive nipple. The pain increased my excitement, making me rock harder and faster on his cock.

The material of my nightdress did nothing to dull the sting from his slaps. Instead it made me groan with the need to feel his hand on my skin. Smiling into my eyes he reached up to pull the strap from one shoulder. I shifted my shoulder, lifted my arm, to help him and was rewarded with a sharp slap to my cheek.

"Did I give you permission to move, cunt?"

I shook my head, dropping my eyes, concentrating on staying still despite the heat of my need to feel his hand on my breast that was making every nerve ending jump and spark. Slowly he eased the strap down and, using his other hand to support my arm, used the strap as a sling to hold my arm in place. My breast was left exposed, the pale skin already flushed from his slaps.

Tenderly he caressed my left breast, cupping it in his hand, his thumb brushing over the swollen nipple. His hand moved to support my breast, holding it in place as his other hand slapped down on the top of my flesh, crushing it as he struck.

A gasp of surprise and pain escaped me before I was able to count and give my thanks. His chuckle of satisfaction came seconds before the second and third blows, each crushing my breast, each pulling a yelp of pain.

He paused for a moment, closing his eyes as he felt the muscles of my pussy spasm tightly on his shaft as I fought my need to orgasm. I bit my lip, fighting for control while feeling the need for release subside, even as his cock slid deeper into my wetness.

I sighed with pleasure, my mind starting to drift and was brought sharply back to the moment as he slapped directly onto my nipple. I laughed with pleasure at the pain, relishing how he had struck me in a way that made it feel as though my nipple was being driven into my breast flesh. I pressed my breast forward, offering them to him, for his pleasure.

"Thank you Master, thank you," my words were panted as I felt the delicious pain creep over me, exciting me, arousing me even more, driving me to ride my Master harder and harder just as his slaps became harder and harder.

He freed my arm from the strap, pulling it back onto my shoulder and then moved to free my right breast. This time I knew not to move except for the muscles in my pussy, tightening and releasing his cock.

My eyes fluttered closed as I felt the sensations of his touch, of his cock deep inside me flow over me, and my conscious thoughts faded.

I was brought back to the moment with the delicious sensation of his hand cracking hard onto my breast. His hand was sending waves of heat and pain through my nipple and breast, flooding every part of me. Making me needier, leaving me wanting more and more of his pain.

Each slap was counted and given thanks for, some causing me to scream in pain and others to laugh with joy. The pain was so deliciously addictive. It was driving me deeper and deeper under his control.

"You will have some pretty bruises tomorrow, my sweet."

His words made me moan with need and thrust my breasts further towards him.

"Greedy cunt," he spoke, his tone teasing. "Get off my cock, cunt, and suck me. Now."

Laughing happily, I scrambled to rise from his cock. My legs tangled in the sheets making me fall over and land at his side. With my hair covering my face I looked up into his eyes. He brushed my hair from my eyes and whispered a single word.

"Now."

I jumped to his bidding and slid between his legs, taking only a second to look at his erection, seeing my juices coating it before plunging my mouth over his length. I took every inch of his cock into my throat. I felt his thickness choking me and needed to draw my head upwards but knew that would displease him. Instead I kept my head down, tears flowing down my cheeks and dripping onto his body as I sucked every drop of my cunt juice from his shaft.

As my tongue was flicking over the thick vein on the underside of his shaft I sucked harder, wanting to taste his come, wanting to feel his come flood my mouth and throat.

But he had other ideas. After just a few moments his fist grasped my hair and my head was pulled upwards hard. Gasping for breath, hardly able to see through the tears, I felt him haul my head up towards his stomach.

"Ride me, cunt."

Rasping, gasping, desperately drawing in a lungful of air, I moved as swiftly as my semi-dazed state allowed. I straddled his cock, moved slightly and then pressed downwards, yelping as his thick cock invaded my wet folds, feeling it stretch and fill me as I rode him furiously.

Both of his hands grasped the straps of my nightdress, tugging them downwards, trapping my arms at my sides and exposed my now rosy breasts. His hands crashed onto my breasts with no discernable rhythm or order. Each slap was sending me deeper and deeper inside my mind, colors and patterns swirling and filling my thoughts. And above all the sensations of heat and pain, as he tortured my breasts.

I lost all concept of time, knowing only that I never wanted this to end. And knowing only that his cock was sliding in and out of my body as I rocked over his.

Feeling his hands move to my hips, holding me in place as he thrust his hips upwards, felt his cock drive further into my depths.

I threw my head back; laughing joyfully, as I felt his cock head press against my womb. My eyes glazed over as I ground harder onto him, heard his chuckle as he watched me. Then once more he started slapping my breasts, directly onto the nipples, onto the sides, top, bottom; every part of my breasts were covered and abused.

I alternated between laughing with happiness and yelping in surprise. For every blissful second, every slap was a gift from a Master to his slave. Every slap given and received with love.

Then his voice, cutting through the fog of my bliss, ordered me onto my back. Unable to coordinate movement I fell to the side. Rolling onto my back, I spread my legs wide for him.

Incapable of speech I mewed and moaned, wordlessly begging him to take me, to use me, to fill me with his come.

I felt the mattress shift, felt his body as he moved between my legs, heard his laugh as he saw how desperate I was. Then blissfully felt his cock prod at my slit, felt him tease me as he slid his cockhead up my wet slit.

My mewing became more desperate; I bucked my hips towards him. I felt his hand connect with my face, slapping me hard, bringing me back to semi-awareness, reminding me that I was not to move without permission. I fell still, fought the heat in my cunt urging me to press forward, and fought the waves of desire coursing over my body.

With a grunt he drove his cock deep into my cunt, filling me, making me scream out my need for him. My hands stretched over my head, fingers entwined to discourage me from reaching down to touch him, knowing that touching him was forbidden unless he ordered otherwise.

Each thrust of his hips drove his erect cock deeper and deeper into my eager cunt, my body screaming for him, every nerve ending firing and sparking, every part of me so very alive. My eyes were rolling with the ecstasy of his use of me.

He pulled his cock out of my wetness until only his cockhead was inside me. He waited, watching me. I screamed to him, begged him to use me, and pleaded with him to fuck me.

With a single, hard, vicious thrust he filled me, his cock head probing my womb. He made me scream with joy and need. Over and over he drove into me, fucking me, fucking his cunt; playing with me, teasing me, tormenting me.

Then finally, blissfully, he groaned his release, shooting his come hard into my spasming pussy, ordering me to join him in his orgasm. Together we writhed and spasmed, his hot come pumping into me.

Sated, he collapsed onto me. Smiling softly into my eyes, he listened as I thanked him for his pain and for our orgasms.

Tenderly he kissed me, his lips brushing mine as he lifted his body and ran a finger over one of my nipples, smiling as he saw my wince.

"You are welcome, cunt."