Covert Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as her orgasm subsided Alfie grunted loudly and thick ribbons of gelatinous spunk erupted from his cock. It flew in all directions, spattering over Katie's arse and pussy. His warm sticky cum ran into her arse crack, before dripping onto the floor. His balls totally drained of their contents Alfie slowly turned both the fucking machine and smartphone App off and lay on his back on the floor beside Katie.

Slowly they both regained their composure. "You filthy fucking wonderful bastard," Katie said reaching out to ruffle Alfie's hair "I've never cum like that before in my life!"

Alfie laughed and held out his hand towards Katie's mouth in a way that invited her to lick the remaining spunk from his fingers. "You're the sort of slut I dream about," he said.

At home later that evening Katie was watching TV when Jack rolled in through the front door, clearly the worse for many hours in the pub.

"How's your day been," he drawled. "How was the shoe shopping?"

"It was fine," Katie replied. Then smiling to herself she added "But now I need a new handbag too so I may have to go again next week, with Wanda."

To be continued...

12