Covet Thy Neighbor's Son Ch. 02

Story Info
Janice pushes Brandon to the edge-and over.
6.9k words
4.65
145.4k
71

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,494 Followers

Written by Jaymal and Black Velvet

Story so far: Brandon Appleby, a senior high school student from the suburbs, agrees to do gardening work for next-door neighbor Janice Cooper, much to the annoyance of his church-going mother. Over an afternoon he is subjected to a campaign of outrageous sexual harassment by the voluptuous Janice. This culminates in a shower incident in which he is trapped into masturbating for her entertainment. His mother arrives at the house to find him in an apparently compromised situation with the ungodly woman-next-door...

* * * *

"You are not going back to that woman's house."

The statement came apropos of nothing over breakfast. Brandon paused, a forkful of scrambled eggs halfway to his mouth. "Mom ..."

"Don't go thinking it. I can see you are and you're forbidden."

"Mom, I wasn't thinking anything."

"I'm not having her open the door to me again dressed like that for all the neighbors to see ..."

"It was a summer's day. So she wore a bikini."

"With my own son as good as naked in the house with her ..."

"Mom, no one asked you to come around. And I've already told you, she let me use her shower. That's all, okay?"

"That woman is ungodly trouble." Brandon's mother stabbed at him with a triangle of toast. "She'll have designs on a young man like you, be sure of that. Her husband nowhere to be seen and so she's casting her eye about, wearing next to nothing."

"You've got it all wrong."

"And the way she spoke to me, did you hear her? I've never been so affronted in my life."

"Well maybe if you'd made more of an effort when she arrived in the neighborhood ...."

"You're defending her? Oh she's already getting her claws into you, young man, I can see it. Well not any more. You can stay away from next door. Now finish your breakfast and go get ready for church. Because that's one place we can be sure not to find her."

Brandon glowered a moment, before mutinously shovelling down the rest of his bacon and eggs. Rushing to Janice Cooper's defence, how rich was that? His mother had got it right, which made her words all the more galling. If she'd known the whole truth ...

It had been a long, hard night -- of the cock, if not the soul. Memories of Saturday afternoon had rendered Brandon's room a sweaty cell. Under a single sheet he had writhed, images of his neighbour's oil-drenched tits and her tiny clinging thong possessing his mind and swelling him massive once more. Three times he had jacked himself off, just so he could sleep, her beautiful face taunting him and that mocking laugh in his ears.

Damn her! To tease him as she had done, make him feel like a clumsy child, a toy for her entertainment. Her eyes all over him, staring at his soaped-up manhood while she played with herself. Making him do what he'd done right there in front of her delighted eyes ... Anger burned along with lust each time he hosed off a wad.

Well he would show her. Reclaim his dignity and his pride. Show Janice Cooper that she couldn't treat him like some piece of eye-candy while her husband was out of town. He had principles, moral backbone, and he was damn well going to prove it.

"What are you doing?" His mother's suspicions were raised by the definitive manner in which he clattered down his fork and wiped his mouth with the napkin. "Go get showered and changed."

"I am showered. And I'm not going to church this morning."

"I'm sorry?"

"I've got a lawn to mow and then I want paying."

"Brandon, are you defying me? I forbid you ..."

He was almost out of the kitchen and wheeled around to respond. "Or what, mom? Gonna ground me? Kick me out? Look, after dad walked out, you told me I was going to have to be a man. Take some responsibility. Well that's what I'm trying to do. Pay my own way, through college or−or whatever." He cast around and grabbed one of his landscaping leaflets from where they lay on a kitchen shelf. "See what it says here?" He pointed out the bold type on the sheet. "'No job left unfinished', that's my promise to the customer. It means something to me. Well I'm going around there to keep my promise. Cut her grass, take my money and leave. You got a problem with that, mom?"

She looked harassed, but apparently could find no comeback. In tee-shirt, shorts and sneakers he left the house. Right. That was his mother brushed off. Time to do the same with Janice Cooper.

* * * *

A tiny smile played at the corner of Janice's mouth as she heard the doorbell. She leaned back in her chair, closed her eyes and luxuriated in the sweet memories that had kept her tossing and turning in bed all night long. Back so soon, big boy ... I knew you would be.

The doorbell rang again, longer than the first time. Janice rose from her chair, tousled her hair lightly and padded her way slowly toward the front porch. "Oh, it's you. You woke me." She leaned her head against the open door, lifted a hand to her lips as she feigned a yawn and observed him through sleepy lids.

"I came to finish what I started." There was a marked shift in his demeanour from the day before; Janice immediately picked up on the brusque edge to his voice.

She made to step aside so he could enter, then stopped abruptly as he moved forward, bringing her silk covered body to within inches of his. The jolt of electricity between them caught her by surprise; the move was meant to throw him, yet she was the one fighting to gain composure. Her fists balled at her sides, nails digging painfully into her palms as she fought the compulsion to press hardened nipples firmly to his chest. Her breath fanned his neck softly as she breathed, "Yes, you did leave quite a bit unfinished..."

"You going to keep me at the front door all day long, Mrs. Cooper?" His casual stance and nonchalant tone were belied by an obvious struggle to keep his eyes on her face, away from her scantily clad body. "I mean, I know I'm good, but even I can't do everything you need me to from here."

Janice reached up and stroked her thumb softly across his lips.

"Stop tha ..."

"Relax, you were wearing your breakfast." Her smile could have been interpreted as sweet and innocent, by those who'd never had a Janice encounter.

"Brandon!" The shrill voice cut through the atmosphere Janice had so carefully cultivated. Annoyance flashed through her for the briefest of moments before she reeled it back in and waved over Brandon's shoulder.

"Good morning, Mrs. Appleby. You're looking especially vibrant today." In that obnoxiously bright-pink flowered frock and hat.Janice smirked at Brandon's irritated sigh and the squaring of his wide shoulders as he turned to face his mother.

"What do you want, mom? I told you..."

"I know what you said, Brandon. I know that we need the money and you are trying to be honourable, but there can never be any blessings from money earned from ... the ungodly." Martha lifted her chin and stared directly at Janice. "I will be in the car. Waiting, We'll be late for church if you don't hurry."

Janice watched as Brandon strode down the porch steps and toward the gate. She wished she could hear the clearly heated exchange as he took his mother by the arm and ushered her to her car. The sweet taste of triumph was in Janice's mouth; the righteous son of this fervent moral advocate defending the most exciting, albeit only harlot woman he has ever met. It was flattering. It was progress.

She left the door open and made her way back inside, stopping to observe herself in the hall mirror, silken negligee clinging softly to her curves, hardened nipples straining against the fabric. Her unpainted face looked slightly flushed, but there was a natural beauty only enhanced by the mischievous glint in her emerald eyes. Janice had never been one to entertain false modesty the way most women did; confidence in her allure kept her from feeling demoralized at her husband's ever-growing neglect of her carnal needs.

The front gate clanged shut loudly seconds before Brandon strode through the front door, face darkened with controlled anger. She could feel the energy emanating from his tensed body. There was something exhilarating about this new side of him; juices dampened her inner thighs as she felt the beginnings of that all-too-familiar tingle deep inside.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" She reached out to touch his arm, but with a lightning reflex he grabbed her wrist and shoved her aside.

"Don't you even think of touching me, lady," he breathed through clenched teeth before marching through to the kitchen, leaving a stunned Janice in his wake.

"Oh my, what big claws we have ..." she mumbled as she turned to shut the door, before following him through to the kitchen. Already he had slid open the patio door and was looking out at the backyard.

"What else do you need me to do out there?" He did not even turn back toward her.

Unusually Janice found herself lost for words. This was not going as she had planned. Dammit! "I was just about to have coffee, would you..."

"Look lady, I charge by the hour. And while I'd love to bill you for all the inconvenience you've caused me, I'll only charge you for work done. So time is money."

"Well... the pool needs cleaning and..." He walked off toward the tool-shed before she could finish the sentence.

* * * *

The back of Brandon's neck was already pricking with sweat as he entered the shed. There had been satisfaction in brushing Janice off like that, but he had to keep up momentum. He stomped about trying to find the equipment before his client could torment him with assistance. Okay, get things underway. No messing around. Don't stand for any of her games. Their moments of physical contact had shot him full of fire, the naked bathroom encounter flashing hot and shameful in his mind on each connection of their flesh. Best to be firm with her, to take a man's commanding tone. He'd dealt with his mother's piety. Now he would prove to this woman that he was a businessman, not a plaything.

"Got everything you need?"

He clattered around gripping the pool vacuum along with leaf rake and algae brush. "Yeah, I'm fine." Goddamn, standing there still in her nightwear, all rumpled and straight-out-of-bed, breasts thrusting bullet-tipped against silky fabric, as though challenging him not to look. Where the hell was this woman's husband anyway? "Look -- if you don't mind, Mrs Cooper, I've got a job we agreed on."

"It's Janice," she smiled, and the curve of her lips set him swelling inside strategically-chosen baggy shorts. "Surely there's no formality between us now, sweetie."

"It's Mrs Cooper, lady."

She licked her shapely upper lip and almost laughed. "God, aren't you the man today? I just love to see you all assertive. It's fucking hot."

"Never mind that." Brandon swatted away the compliment before it could land. She couldn't make him blush today−once you'd shot your load for someone's entertainment, little else could embarrass−but there was danger in her flattery. It sent the blood charging for his dick. "I came here so I could get to work."

"Believe me, honey, that's just what I intend. You've got a seriously hard morning's work ahead of you."

"Yeah, on your damn pool. So ..."

"You'll be needing that extendable pole. But I'm sure you'll get the use of it. Even if you haven't done much plunging before, I've a feeling you'll take to it just fine."

Too much, too goddamn much. "For the love of God, Janice, will you get out of my way?"

"Well since you asked so nicely, handsome ..." She stood aside, shaking back her hair and teasing the lacy hem around her cleavage. Burdened with the various accoutrements he rattled past her, trying mentally to fend off the burn of her gaze. He was carrying so much he got trapped in the doorframe. His face smarted at her husky chuckle. So he wasn't beyond embarrassment after all. "Hey," she said, "that's what comes of being such a big boy. You're always going to be a tight fit."

"Lady, just ..."

"I hope you don't mind if I keep an eye on you. Make sure I get my money's worth. I want to see all those muscles getting a proper work-out."

"Well we both know how you like to watch," he spat, trying to bundle through the door.

"I do, Brandon, when the view's so fine." He felt her behind him, hot breath searing his neck, hard-peaked mounds compressing against his back, hands applying a light caress to his hips. "Of course sometimes I like to do way more than look ..."

He disengaged from the door before his body could seize under her touch. "I told you, hands off!" Cock jutting awkwardly against the lining of his shorts he headed for the pool, desperate to immerse himself in the task. Escape from this hot married woman and all her salacious tease. Get a grip, buddy, you came here to earn a wage. Filter ... Clean the filter ...

He went to work, checking over his shoulder to see whether Janice had followed. For a while at least he was free of supervision and in the mundane chore of mucking out the filter his hard-on subsided. By the time he had attached the vacuum and set about the pool-bottom, he had almost begun to relax. Get the job done, that was the way. Put his effort into that. Scrub those tiles, rake that water, and maybe go finish the grass. Get it all done in one hot, sweaty morning. Work it all out of his system. Then grab his pay and get the hell out before ...

"Something to drink for that super-hard worker. God, that tee-shirt is just clinging to you. Hell, take it off!"

Brandon turned around warily and nearly toppled into the pool. Janice was approaching with her sunniest grin and little else. Her bikini-du-jour was micro. Those magnificent tits were slung in paltry red triangles, while a similar patch of material barely covered her pubic region. Her waxed pubic region, for not a strand of hair strayed from under that tiny scrap of red. He wondered if any hair remained under there at all. She was gliding easily in red heels, towel and sun lotion in one hand, a bottled beer in the other, every visible inch of her a rich golden-brown.

"I know, I know," she said as she sashayed, "it'll shock the neighbors. But you know what? Fuck 'em. If they can't accept a little human flesh ... What do you think, big guy?" She spun around as she drew close, peering over her shoulder. "Can I still pull off this little number?"

Caught off guard he could only stare at how the thong followed her hips' curve to be gobbled up between the taut globes of her ass. Manfully he wrestled his attention back from her contours to that smirking face. Under cover his cock was pointing at his chin. "Mrs Cooper, I've got a pool to clean."

"But you've worked up such a sweat, mister, you deserve this." She swivelled back around and pressed the perspiring beer bottle firmly into her breasts' springy canyon like she'd walked from a beer commercial. "Ooh, that feels so nice. Fresh from the fridge. C'mon gorgeous, relax a little. Take it from its holder."

"I've got a ..."

"You could be stifling in church, but you're here, being offered a cold one by a hot gal on a beautiful day."

"Okay, okay, I'll drink it." He reached for it and she moved in reverse, a 'come-get-it' smile on her face. "Just gimme the damn thing!"

He grabbed it roughly, tearing it from its fleshy resting place, furious at himself for the thoughts that swirled. Her tanned orbs were bouncing gently, just like they had done when she oiled them up for him the day before. He resorted briskly to the beer. So what if his drinking experience was combined to a few illicit nights with his buddies? He chugged it in a single go, not once breaking her gaze as the cold river flooded down his throat. It made him feel good, manly, like he was showing this woman he wasn't just the dumbass boy next door. "There, Janice." He shoved back the empty bottle. "Now can I get on?"

"Sure," she said with a sideways tilt of her head. She set the bottle to the poolside. "Don't let me stop you. I'm just going to lie down and cream myself while I watch." She proffered the lotion. "Unless of course you want to do the creaming."

He took in the bikinied goddess before him with her taut stomach and her swollen tits and her lusciously rounded hips. And those full lips curled into a promise. His blood was raging though his veins, more so since he'd taken his alcohol shot. "I'm not here to ... to cream," he managed, past the thumping in his temples. "Do what you want, I'm here to work."

Erection swaying in his shorts, he ripped himself away and went back to cleaning the pool.

* * * *

Brandon's attempts at a blasé attitude, thought Janice, were contradicted by the tension in his shoulders -- not to mention that in his shorts. A tiny smile teased at her lips as she turned toward the lounger, put on her sunglasses and spread her towel onto the sun-heated pillows; she smoothed out every tiny crease, purposely prolonging his view of her exposed buttocks. The tiny wisp of fabric covering her mound eased its way up between her desire-swollen lips as she sat down on the sunbed; it caused her to moan as heat flared through her loins. I'll have your cock before the day is through, and that's a promise.

She uncapped the sunscreen, squeezed a dollop into her palm and leaned down to smooth it up from pointed foot all the way up her shapely calve to the knee, mirroring the movement with her other leg. Then she rubbed her hands together before spreading the remaining lotion into her thighs, splayed fingers moving slowly up towards her hollows. Her eyes drifted over to Brandon under guise of the dark glasses, but he had his back turned.

Dammit! Why does he have to act like such a petulant child? Sliding one leg over so she straddled the recliner, she lowered her body before squeezing a liberal amount of cool cream directly onto her belly. Tremors of sheer delight coursed through Janice as her fingers worked the oily balm into her sun-kissed skin. A gentle breeze played over her body, fanning rather than cooling the heat between her spread thighs. Her hands moved up along her fluttering tummy and over her fleshy orbs, fingers slipping under the tiny red triangles; she had to stifle a moan as her fingertips grazed her aching nipples.

The moisture between her legs grew as Brandon pulled his shirt off and hung it over the handle of the lawnmower. His skin glistened with perspiration, and she imagined what it would feel like to be running her hands over those tight young muscles. In her reverie she closed fingers around one taut nipple, sending sweet sensations straight to her throbbing pussy. Stop, Janice! Fuck! You don't want to be making yourself cum. That's not your main goal today.

She picked up her book and started to read, leaving Brandon to do his job ... the part he was being paid for in cash. With the sun warming her skin and images of Brandon's gorgeous soaped-up cock filling her head, she tried to focus on print that danced before her eyes.

A dark shadow fell across Janice's lounging form and she looked up from her book, eyes traveling slowly over toned, tanned flesh. Man flesh. "You're blocking my sun."

"I can't find the chlorine. Do you have any?" He looked directly at her as he spoke, but then his eyes travelled unashamedly down her body, pausing at her slightly flattened breasts, before proceeding lower to the furrow between her thighs, to her all-but-exposed pussy. It was as though he'd given up trying to ignore what was before him.


"You enjoying the view?"

"What I'd really enjoy is getting the job done." His gaze moved back up to her face, and for the briefest of seconds his expression softened. "I have some chlorine back home, I'll go get it."

"It's in a brown cardboard box at the back of the shed." She lifted her book and feigned further reading, the casualness of her dismissal at odds with her rapidly beating heart and aching pussy. Without another word he turned toward the shed. She could hear him rummaging around trying to find the chemicals.

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,494 Followers
12