Coveting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I might have too, except I was still bound hand and foot."

"Oh, right," Tessa said. "So what happened next?" I cursed him, told him we were finished, that I wanted a divorce."

"You poor thing. Don't worry, I know a good lawyer."

"Then I asked him why he'd done it and he said, he wanted to add something to our lovemaking. He wanted some variation."

"But you'd let him tie you up, wasn't that variation enough?" Tessa said.

"My exact words," Margie replied. "And he said, 'It's a start.' But added he hadn't thought it through."

"He freed me and I ran into the bathroom thinking I needed to cry or scream and I didn't want to wake Tabby. Instead I found I needed to pee and did. Then I realized I was about as horny as I'd ever been."

"What? All that made you horny?" Tessa gasped, afraid to admit that Margie had gotten her horny too.

"We had sex, and it was great!"

Jesus that's so hot!" Tessa said and moved to hold Margie in her arms. "We could..."

"No," Margie said as she disengaged herself from Tessa's arms. "I feel kinda guilty about us and what we've been doing. I don't think we should."

"Ever?' Tessa said forlornly.

"I don't know. Let's just wait and see, okay?"

"Sure... whatever."

"Don't be that way, Tessa; I'm not sure about how things are going. I mean last night seems to have put our marriage in a new light."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it was great sex and tonight we'll try to repeat it, maybe improve on it."

"Oh...."

**** Danny & Vince

"Can you get to your computer without Tessa seeing you?"

"Sure, Vince," Danny said into the phone, "What's up?"

"Check out your email, and be sure to get back to me."

Danny sat at the computer and opened his email and there was a nude picture of Margie on all fours in her bra and panties that gave him an instant boner. He stared open-mouthed at her jutting ass, imagining Vince slamming his dick into it. He tried to recall if his friend had ever admitted ass-fucking her, but couldn't. Maybe she was cherry back there. Wouldn't it be nice if he could be the first one in her back door?

Within minutes Vince got an email back with the message, "Not bad. She is so gorgeous. But got anything like this?" Vince almost came in his pants when he saw the picture of Tessa in 5 inch heels, stockings and lace bra and panties.

And so it went:

•A photo of Tessa taking off her bra and showing off her huge breasts and her silver dollar sized nipples

•One of Margie, blindfolded, naked and spread-eagled on the bed.

Without realizing it, Danny pulled the zipper of his fly down and took his hardon out and began to jerk off. He didn't last long, and wiped his jizm up with several tissues. Then, having relieved the stress of seeing the coveted Margie, he sent two more highly provocative photos of Tessa out to Vince.

Vince replied immediately, with, "Wow! And Double Wow!"

Another two pictures of Margie handcuffed to the bed and spread-eagled followed.

The picture sharing ground to a halt when Vince ran out of pictures of Margie. He promised more, but Danny was adamant, picture for picture. The wives had no idea they were being shared with an admirer.

Tessa & Margie

"There's something I haven't told you, Tessa."

Margie said this as soon as they met that afternoon.

"Jesus, what else did he do?"

"Not him, me."

"You, what did you do?"

"When we were doing it... I mean, I was handcuffed and blindfolded, you know? But I was the one asked him to do it."

"Oh, Marge...."

"And when he entered me... it felt better than it ever had and I ... I...."

"You what, Marge?"

"I don't know if I can bring myself to say it."

"Say what, Margie? For Christ's sake spill it!"

"You're gonna hate me!"

"I won't hate you, Margie. I swear I won't."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"With him inside me, I was thinking... of your Danny!"

"You were thinking of... Danny?"

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Tessa... I was maybe confused by the scare that I did it without thinking."

"Without thinking... so you've thought about him before."

"No! No! I never...."

"Yes, of course you have. Do you daydream about him, too?"

"Tessa I swear, I never ever thought of him that way!"

Tessa didn't reply. She glared at Margie for a full minute while the tears rolled down her friend's face.

"I believe you, Margie. I do. I might have done the same if I had been in your place. I mean I might have pretended Vince was fucking me. Help me out, Margie. Does Vince have a big cock? Danny's about this long." She held her hands about six or seven inches apart.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I just showed you how big my husband is. Now that should help your fantasies. So tell me, how big is Vince? I want to know so when I imagine him slamming into me I can picture it perfectly."

"I didn't expect you to be so mean, Tessa."

A feeling of remorse swept over Tessa. She knew she'd gone too far, and was sorry she had.

"I'm sorry, Margie. I really am. It's just that I... I can't see you doing that. But you did and maybe you had what's the word I want?

Justification, that's it. You had justification after being cruelly tricked by your husband." They hugged and kissed. Not sensually, but a friendly kiss.

"I have to run," Margie said. "Tabby needs to go to the dentist. She was a minor problem with her incisors.

"Call me later?" Tessa said, hoping she hadn't offended Margie so much that it ended their friendship.

"Sure I will. Tessa?"

"Yes?"

"I do love you."

"I love you too, Margie."

"Tessa?"

"Yes, Marge?"

"Vince is exactly 7 ¼ inches erect."

Tessa & Danny

"Do you think we have enough variation in our sex life?" Tessa asked as they got ready for bed that evening.

"Are you kidding?"

"It's a serious question, honey, really it is."

"Well every time I look at you and that fantastic body I get hot."

She laughed and gave him a playful slap. "I'll give you points for that, but you didn't answer my question."

"Variation, you say?"

"Yes, variation."

"Well... we haven't done it on the stove, or the kitchen table," he began.

Tessa started to laugh, "Danny, I'm serious."

"But look at you; you can't keep a straight face." Rather than answer him, Tessa offered her lips to his and the two savored a long, wet kiss. Danny broke first, placing a hand on her shoulders and turning her then pulling her back to him so that her back was against his front, nestled comfortably against his groin and the life emerging from it.

"Mmmm, honey. That feels good," she purred and they stayed in that position with him gently pushing against her firm derrière until her hand reached behind her and slid his shorts down enough to reposition herself with her hips split over his rigid cock where she rode it on the thin material of her panties. His teeth pulled the string on her filmy top apart and it slowly floated to the sheets. Her breasts fit neatly into his hands as he held and moved her over and over, listening to her moaning and knowing what they would soon be doing.

Tessa moaned a little extra moan then unconsciously flipped her head back so her mouth was next to his chin and in a very soft voice asked, "Danny, have you ever been sorry you never had another woman since we met?"

He knew the correct answer, No, absolutely not. You're the only woman for me, Tess, but he paused and didn't say it. She noticed the pause and chose to wait and see if this was good news or bad news. "Honey, do you want honesty or platitudes?"

"Honesty, Danny, always honesty."

"Well then, I suppose from time to time I've wondered what it would be like but, you know, always with one of our friends or someone we know. Seemed more like a safe fantasy if it was a friend where it would never, never happen. What about you?"

She put her hands over his on her breasts and gave them a loving squeeze. "I love you, Danny and have never made it with another guy either. But I'd be less than honest if I didn't say I'd been curious about the whole idea. Some of our friends like Carol Lambert and Cynthia Armstrong have been divorced and remarried and have told me they've had five or ten men or more between marriages and laugh when I admit I've only had you. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with our situation, but to listen to them talk about it like it's a game, you know, recreational sex, like a good tennis match."

"And are they happy with their marriages?"

"They claim they are. But I see the way they check out guys when we're having drinks or at the soccer games with the kids."

"So, who have you fantasized about?"

Tessa giggled, just to give her a moment to think. Should I say it's Vince? Or should I pick someone who might be a little safer? "You know the blond haired guy who referees Tabby's soccer games almost every week?"

"Him? He's a kid."

"He looks so yummy though."

"He's still in diapers, anyone else?"

"Well, Vince is nice..."

"But he's taken."

"It's a fantasy, Danny."

"Next time they're over, or we're at their place and we've had a few drinks, I'll ask Margie who she fantasizes about," Danny said, and saw a strange look cross his wife's face.

She turned toward him and stared directly up into his eyes looking for any sign this discussion ought to end. He blinked but looked straight back at her as she responded with, "You're going to mention my fantasies to Vince and Margie? Not a good idea."

"Why not?"

"For one, I'm certain it will piss Margie off. For another, it might give Vince ideas, and neither of us wants that."

"You're absolutely right," he said, agreeing because the conversation was drifting into dangerous waters. To distract Tessa, he squeezed her right breast and rubbed his cock against her groin. She sighed and hugged him back, and then peeled her panties off and guided his cock into her very swollen opening.

"Oh, yeah!"

"Oh, yeah is the right thing to say, baby!" Tessa moaned, and then repeated the words. "OH, YEAH!"

She began to squeeze his member with the kegels she had mastered several months before and moaned again as she felt his width thicken as he moved deeper.

Tessa let several minutes pass as they both enjoyed the pleasures of their sexual enjoinment. She had had a mini-orgasm, but wasn't close to the really big one she wanted and decided to increase his desire by opening a new topic.

"Did you know the Lambert's are... what do you call it, swingers?"

Danny almost pulled out of her. "What? The Lambert's swing?"

"That's what I think, yeah."

He stopped moving inside her, but remained highly charged. "How did that come about? I mean, where the hell did you get that idea?"

"It's shocking isn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure is, now come on, out with it."

"I'm sure Carol was hinting at it when she mentioned the small, private pool parties they have every other weekend."

"Honey, a private party may be just that, a private party. But it doesn't mean... I mean, it doesn't necessarily mean they swap spouses."

"Maybe it was the way she hinted at it."

"How did she do that?"

"Well... Cynthia Armstrong was talking about the lack of sex in her life. She's thinking about divorcing Ben... but that's another topic. Anyway, Carol said something along the lines of "You should drop in on one of our parties. He might become another man."

Danny considered her statement: It could be true all right. But it could also have another meaning entirely. But he said, "I see what you mean, but it doesn't imply anything in and of itself."

"Oh, quit sounding like a lawyer," Tessa said.

"I am a lawyer, and that's what it sounds like, but I will concede if one were being very careful with their language one might phrase the subject just that way and hope for questions on the matter when the opportunity presented itself."

Tessa stared at him for a moment, and then said, "Don't you dare tell a soul, Danny, but Cynthia did get Carol off to the side later on. They had a very animated conversation, and although I was trying hard to eavesdrop, I couldn't hear a word. And that's why I suspect they're swinging at those pool parties."

"You didn't nibble at her suggestion, did you?"

"Not on your life! Have you seen Milford Lambert?"

Danny laughed. "Yeah, I have. He's not exactly my idea of a lead actor in a pornographic film.

"He's just... ugly. I'm sorry, but there's nothing about him that I find attractive."

"So he's not going into any of your fantasies?"

She giggled. "No, definitely not! Ben Armstrong on the other hand...."

Danny, knowing she was teasing, began to laugh too. He decided it was time to resume their lovemaking, and rolling Tessa onto her side, reentered her from an angle that afforded him the deepest penetration possible. Tessa loudly moaned her pleasure and said, "No swapping for me. I've got the man I want in me right now!"

He pulled out of her until only the tip remained within her opening, and then slammed into her, jolting her body and sending a torrent of sensations from her clit to her brain.

"DO THAT AGAIN!"

He did and she shuddered as her orgasm hit her so suddenly she couldn't catch her breath.

He did it several more times and came at the same moment she caught her breath again and then she came again.

"Ahhh, God, your cock is so sweet!"

"Good, you can fantasize about it all day."

"I will, I promise you, I will."

Vince & Margie

That night Margie posed willingly for everything Vince suggested. And he had several blatantly pornographic poses in mind. While she thought it odd that he would want her to spread her pussy open for him, 'showing the pink,' was the way he put it; it was essentially the same thing Margie's gynecologist would ask of her when she visited him.

She did, however, refuse to shave her pussy, having trimmed it before posing for his camera, maintaining that she kept it trimmed and did not have "a big bush," as he claimed.

It never occurred to Margie that her husband might share her pictures with anyone else. She was convinced it was just something guys did, as Tessa had said when they discussed the subject. If the two women had talked further, going into the sordid details, they might have figured it out; but while they had been intimate with one another, they kept sexual discussion about their respective bedrooms to a minimum.

Danny & Vince

It was the July 4th weekend and the two couples were having dinner at Vince and Margie's home when the two women decided that it would be nice to go out and see a movie. The two women poured through the newspaper and decided to see a romantic comedy playing nearby. The men demurred, claiming they wanted to see the Yankees -- Red Sox game which had just started.

"Why don't you two go ahead? We can watch our game and you can enjoy your movie. It's a win-win situation," Danny said amiably.

"You men are all the same. All right, we'll go by ourselves," Tessa said as she picked up her purse. "Maybe we'll get lucky and meet some nice guys at the movies," Margie said teasingly.

"You'd be robbing the cradle," Vince said. "Older guys don't go to chick films."

"Younger men are fine with me," Tessa replied and shook her rear at the men sitting on the couch.

"Woo Hoo!" Danny said and then laughed.

Margie looked at her reflection in the hall mirror, pouted and added a touch of lipstick to her lips, put the lipstick into her purse and opened the door.

"Last chance guys..." Tessa said.

"Enjoy the movie," Vince said remaining intent on the television screen as Derek Jeter came to the plate with a man on second for the Yankees.

"We'll come back for dessert and jump in the hot tub. I'll bring our bathing suits from home on the way back from the movie," Tessa replied.

The two men smiled. They peered out the window like two eager kids as Tessa and Margie drove off in Tessa's Mercedes. They each had a videotape of their sexual encounters starring their wives for the other to watch.

Vince plopped in his tape first. As Danny settled in, the image of Margie standing right in the middle of that very room appeared on the screen. She was wearing a little white tank dress and you could see the tops of her stockings. She wore a pearl necklace. Danny watched in amazement and he heard Margie ask the cameraman "Is it on?" She then walked over to the stereo and turned on some music and did a striptease.

As Danny watched in amazement, Vince dropped a box of Kleenex in front of him, "She learned that from the Demi Moore movie, "Striptease." You can pull your dick out. Just don't cum on the Oriental rug."

Danny pulled out his dick as he started to stroke it. Margie had her dress hiked over her ass now as she pulled off her thong and then let the dress fall to her feet. In Danny's eyes she was truly beautiful. As he had known it would be her ass was sensational in its appeal; her breasts, while smaller than Tessa's, were perky and topped off with what he would refer to as strawberry-tipped nipples.

She finished her dance and was left in just her stockings, smiling awkwardly at the camera. Vince's arm appeared on camera as he handed her a blindfold which Margie quickly put on and then stood waiting, shifting her weight from one foot to the other while holding a hand in front of her pussy.

"Are you ready, honey?" Vince inquired.

"Um, yes. I'm ready." She replied. The screen went dark for a moment and when the film resumed they were in the master bedroom where Margie was now standing in front of the window blindfolded. Vince walked naked into the picture; evidently he had placed the camera on a tripod. Taking her face in his hands, he kissed her. They began making out, touching and caressing each other.

Several minutes passed, and then Vince had her press her naked body against the window.

"But... but anyone passing by can see!"

"No one's out there, Margie."

"Are you sure?" "Of course I'm sure. The only one who can see you is your mystery lover."

"My mystery... oh, you mean, Danny?"

"Yeah, Danny."

Danny's cock jerked in his hand at hearing her mention his name. Vince hadn't been bullshitting him. She actually envisioned him fucking her. It seemed unreal to him.

On the screen, Margie was pressing her nude body against the window. "It's cold," she complained.

"You'll be warmed up soon enough," Vince replied.

"Are you sure no one can see me?"

"I wouldn't let that happen to you."

She continued to writhe against the window panes until Vince took her by the hand and led her back to the bed.

He looked away from the screen and saw Vince with a shit-eating grin on his face. "Told ya, didn't I? Believe me now, Danny?"

"Yeah, I believe you, Vince. But... how?"

"Just like I said, man. Just like I told you."

Looking back at the screen, Danny saw Vince fixing the handcuffs to Margie's wrists and ankles.

Almost as soon as Vince mounted her, Margie exclaimed, "Oh Danny, I've always wanted you."

She arched upward to greet his cock as it entered her. "I'm thrilled to know you prefer brunettes to redheads, although I do adore Tessa too."

Danny moaned aloud and began jerking off. Vince was grinning inanely as he watched his friend beating his meat while watching Margie have sex.

He felt himself growing larger even though he'd watched this film countless times. And now once this tape ended, he would get to see Tessa performing for the first time.

On the screen, Vince was now feeding his lengthy cock into Margie's mouth. Only when she made a 'gluck-gluck' sound as if choking did he relent and pull it back.

"Danny, your cock tastes so good." Margie moaned as she licked the tip of his member.

"Do my balls," Vince croaked.

Margie hefted his balls to her mouth and licked them all over then took him back into her mouth and sucked voraciously.

The tape ended when Vince ejaculated into the air just over Margie's shoulder.