Cow Breeding

Story Info
The Master's cute heifer is bred by a stranger.
3k words
4.24
107.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rooster in the barn crowed waking me from my good night's sleep. I shifted on my straw covered mattress to wake myself up. I stretched to feel that wonderful feeling of all my joints waking up and falling into place. Today was a big day after all. Master would be coming soon I hoped. All the other livestock were waking up as well. I could hear them rustling around doing the same things I was doing to wake themselves up. This barn was filled with different livestock boys and girls. There were pigs and horses, but I was the only cow. I prided myself on this. I felt that all the other animals were jealous of me. After all as a cow I needed attention from my Master every day. The other livestock didn't always get to see their Masters each day. They didn't need a milking daily after all. This was a boarding stable owned by my Master. The stalls were leased out to his friends and other trusted people that knew of this place. It was all consensual, no livestock was here without first fully consenting and verbally confirming that consent many times.

We are well taken care of too. There are farm hands that feed us and make sure we always have water. The barn never drops below a balmy 75 to keep us warm. Very few of the livestock were blanketed for the night. I think there were a couple ponies that were blanketed every now and again but I know I was never blanketed for a night. It didn't bother me either; I liked always being naked for my master. We slept on fluffy mattresses and our stalls weren't actually filled with straw. It was synthetic product made to look like straw but it wasn't as prickly and rough like actual straw was. I knew the difference; Master had made me sleep on actual straw as punishment one time. This stuff, whatever it was, was infinitely better.

I went over to my bathroom corner. Master told me all the time that I should just go wherever since the farm hands cleaned the stalls daily. I just couldn't bring myself to though. I always preferred to go to the bathroom in the same corner, out of my way when I was in my stall. As I lifted my leg to do my morning business I heard a familiar voice talk to me.

"Hey there Elsie, having a good morning" I turned to Derek. He was my favorite farm hand. He always snuck me treats, if Master ever found out he'd be fired for sure. I mooed saying hello to my friend.

"The boss is gonna come get you but he wants me to let you graze for a little while." I nodded my head knowing what that meant. I was going outside in all my naked glory. Any guests to the farm would see what a beautiful cow I was. I loved showing off all my hard work. Even more than that though, it meant the bell, that wonderful bell. It was attached to my collar and reminded me of just how much of a loved cow I was. Master would order me to shuffle around just so he could hear the bell jingling. Derek opened the stall door; he had my bucket of feed with him. He dumped the grains in my trough and left again. I was hoping he was going to get my grooming tools.

Sure enough he returned a few minutes later with all my brushes and a wet sponge. I was already munching on my breakfast. I didn't even spare him a passing glance as he knelt down to start. He washed me first with a sponge making me feel rejuvenated. Next was my hair, he brushed it and tied it up into a tight braid. I knew that meant that something good was going to be happening today. Master had told me to get lots of rest yesterday because something was going on today. Having my hair done just confirmed it. The final piece to the puzzle was my collar with my wonderful bell. Once the collar was securely attached he put on my lead and started walking me outside.

Since outside of my stall is cement I am allowed to walk upright instead of on all fours. It feels strange when I stand up after so long, it almost feels like this is the foreign way to walk around. When I first started training to be my Master's cow it was the opposite, I used to relish the time I got to spend on my feet. I don't know when my thinking on the subject changed. Finally we made it out of the barn and I was able to go back to the ground on the soft grass. It was just warm enough now to be back outside. I had been cooped up for most of the winter. Master had taken me out a few days but not without my heavy blankets and covering so the snow wouldn't give me hypothermia. I loved being able to graze. I didn't get to do it much since I was the only cow. I used to graze with the horses with no issue but one time one of the horses picked a fight with me. After that Master said that he wasn't going to let me comingle with the other client's property. I was fine with grazing alone, it just meant I got less time than everyone else outside.

Derek hustled me into the paddock and then hung my lead on a fence post. A warm breeze blew across my back. The sun beat down on me making me feel completely warm. It was great being out here. The only thing that could make this any better would be for Master to be here. I spent my morning in the field laying in the sun. I chose to stay lying down more because it kept my very full udders from hanging down and making me even more comfortable. Master never let me get this full, it got painful for me if I was left unattended. Finally I saw him coming up to my paddock. He was leading two ponies, probably to let them have the paddock I was just about to leave. I got excited knowing that he was taking me somewhere. If there was any fairness in this world it would be to get milked.

"Good morning my girl! Did you enjoy your paddock time my lovely girl?" Master was in a very good mood today. I mooed and walked over to Master. It was a slightly awkward walk because I was trying to keep from swaying my udders, they were just so full. "My poor girl, I had a meeting this morning that ran over. You must be really hurting. Don't worry we are going to take care of that right now." I happily mooed again. He released the horses and tied me to my lead. We came back to the barn and I had to stand up again. It made my situation even more uncomfortable. Damn gravity and its powers!

Master didn't waste any time taking me to my stanchion in the back room of the barn. Master made this part of the barn more secluded. While the stanchion was for my milking it was also used as the breeding stanchion for myself as well as the other animals in the barn. I myself can't count how many times I had been bred on that bench. Master and I both didn't want children but we wanted me to be pregnant for my milk production. So we were a surrogate couple. We gave many families children. I was very proud of it. Of course the families had no idea of the circumstances that their surrogate lived. We found that as long as they had their children, at the end of it they didn't much care to know how it occurred. I had never been live bred before though. Master was a doctor so he safely performed artificial insemination procedures on me. It is also how he met our surrogate clients, he was a doctor for a fertility clinic.

I walked up to the stanchion and let Master lock the head gate on me. It was to keep me from moving around and disturbing my milking. It left me vulnerable to Master and I loved it. Once I was secured Master attached my milker and started it up. I let out an appreciative moo, I needed this. I lapped at the water dish that was in front of me enjoying the feeling of being emptied. Water was the most important thing for milk production so I always made sure to drink as much as I could whenever possible. I could still hear Master moving around even though I couldn't look back to see what he was doing. Usually Master just left me be as I milked. Sometimes he would even sit down and read his morning newspaper while he waited for me to be done.

Today though he didn't leave me be while I emptied out. I was confused and surprised when he started to tie down my wrists to the stanchion. He never did this, even when he was breeding me. Just what did Master have up his sleeve? Master never fucked his cow, that wasn't what I was meant for. I was his pet; it was just a sheer coincidental privilege that he could make some money from my milk and reproductive abilities. I was a cow meant for breeding, not recreation. I got a little nervous, what if I was in trouble? Did I do anything wrong in the past few days? My mind raced trying to figure out what I did. Master came towards me with more rope and I gave him a weak moo.

"You've done nothing wrong my cute heifer. Master is just prepping you. It's time for you to put a baby in that belly of yours. It's been far too long, don't you agree?" I mooed again. It had been a while. My last pregnancy had some complications so Master wanted me to rest for a while. I would do anything my Master wished so I didn't complain. I did miss carrying though. I always got treated like a prized cow when I was. At the end of my pregnancy I even got to come into the house and shed my cow life for a month or two. I loved being my master's beloved cow, but it was a tough gig. It was nice to take a small break every once and a while. My last pregnancy Master even took me out on a date! So yes, I was more than ready to take another couple's baby and raise it in my body. Now I was able to relax, though I didn't know why he was tying me down like this. He was using that additional rope I had seen him with to tie something else too, so I was totally lost. All of a sudden a pained moan came from somewhere in the barn. I tried my best to turn and investigate, it didn't work well. Master's warm hand rested on my rump.

"No need to be frightened love. I know he's very loud down there. It means he's done and will be coming down here soon. Master found a very unique couple for you to nurture their baby for. The wife can't get pregnant, but her husband is very special. He's the first one I've ever met, a bull. He's been a bull for some time now but unlike us they only live their lives in the bedroom. When they were introduced to me I knew this was an opportunity that we couldn't pass up. You've had fake bull dicks before as rewards but never an actual bull's penis. Today will be your very first one. Since this is your first time I didn't want you to try to run away from him. After all he's not going to be very gentle and it is your first time. I won't let him hurt my precious cow though. You're much too valuable to let him break." I swallowed hard, Master was serious about this. He kissed the top of my head and that's when I heard something enter the room. The door was in my line of site so I could see the bull and his owner enter.

She was leading him by his nose ring. He was a very muscular and sexy bull. The woman was very beautiful as well. The bull already had a raging hard on, I couldn't believe I was about to receive that. His hands were tied behind him but his legs were free to stomp. I was taking him in from the bottom down. When I finally made it to his eyes I got nervous again. He was looking at me like an animal. I really believe that he would already be rutting into me if it wasn't for the lead that kept him where he was.

"I see the teasing went well." Master mentioned pointing to his engorged dick. The women chuckled and pat the bull's shoulder. Master told her to give us one minute more, she told him to go ahead and he bent down so his face was level with mine.

"Alright love, be honest with me and speak to me, do you consent to this. He's been teased already so there will be no foreplay. You are only here to receive his seed. I've been told he's not very gentle with his mates either. Will you trust me, and do you want this?" I swallowed hard.

"I want this love. Please let this bull breed me. I would very much like to become a pregnant heifer again." Master kissed me and continued his preparation. Now I was empty and he removed my milking machine to get it out of our way. The bull was impatiently waiting to be given access to me. Every once and a while his owner would tease him some more to make sure he stayed prepared for me. It must have been torture for this poor creature. Finally Master gave the woman the OK for him to mount me. The woman spoke gently to her bull.

"Try not to be too rough with her. Remember you're her first bull. But do what you have to, to give us our baby." He grunted which is what I assumed was an acknowledgement of what she said. They both disappeared as she led him behind me. I couldn't turn to look and I certainly couldn't get away. I was starting to breakout in a cold sweat. I was so long since I had, had a real cock inside me. I don't even remember how it felt. I was more accustomed to the cool feel of the insemination rod than a throbbing cock. I looked up to my Master for assurance. He was smiling down at me. That smile is what gave me courage, he was so happy. I put that smile on him and I wanted to keep that smile there.

I could feel him being lined up with me. Someone was rubbing his head along my slit. It must have been his owner, after all his hands were tied. The time came when he was pointed to my opening. He shoved into me in one motion. It took my breath away. This bull didn't give me a moment's peace. He started fucking me hard and fast. All I could to was moan and search for the oxygen he had taken from me. He was quick and very quickly I felt his seed filling me. He didn't pull out though. Master and his owner wouldn't let him. They insisted that he needed to remain inside me to make sure that as much his seed as possible stayed inside me. Eventually he was allowed to pull out. The other owner gave my Master a kiss.

"We'll be back tomorrow." She told him. Tomorrow! I got to do this again tomorrow. My cunt was dripping already. Master chuckled as he watched them walk out. When he turned his attention back to me I got another affectionate kiss.

"Well done lady. We'll get you out of this and then put you back in your stall. Tomorrow Derek will take you here for your milking first and then I'll meet you there. I have a good feeling about this one honey. I bet you're already pregnant." He was slowly releasing me from the restraints of the stanchion. As he put them away properly he ordered me to lie back on my back. Of course I did so without hesitation. Master came back with two items; a large dildo and my favorite toy, the wand vibrator. Master kneeled down and ordered me to open my legs. Again I did so without a second thought. Master roughly shoved the dildo into me.

"I want to make sure that, that bull's seed is stuffed into that cow cunt of yours to increase the chance of pregnancy." He lifted up the wand. "This is your reward." From his position kneeling between my legs I could very easily imagine it was his cock stuffing my cunt at the moment. Master twisted it making me moan in appreciation.

"When you are ready you can cum love. This is a special treat, I can tell your cunt is holding on tightly to your toy." He leaned down close to my ear so he could whisper. "Does it feel like I'm fucking you love?" I never got a chance to answer because he turned on the wand. It was on high too. Since I didn't get touched very much I reached my first orgasm very quickly. Master didn't let me go there either. I lost count of how many times I came undone at his hands. At some point Master started using his own hips to push the dildo farther into me. Master was fucking me, without actually fucking me. He kissed me lovingly.

"Such a good heifer" He praised me. I mooed feeling like the most loved heifer in the whole world.