CowBoy and Indian Maiden Ch. 02

Story Info
She saves him.
753 words
4.33
7.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger woke up with a warm body by his side. It had been two years since he had spent the night with a woman. Darla had been special and when she died part of him did as well. He had not been celibate but this was the first time he had real satisfaction.

Barbara was sleeping soundly and he made sure not to wake her. He went outside and fed his two horses.

"You!"

He turned and face 2 armed Shoshoni. "You are on private property."

The bigger one smiled, "I am Joshua Goldtooth. I have tracked a woman who belongs to me." He back handed Roger. "Where is she?"

Abdow wiped some blood away. "You are off your lands. No woman is proper..."

The other man rammed his rifle butt into his ribs.

"Search the House." He drew his knife. "As for you"

Two shots rang out. Barbara had shot Goldtooth's man.

"You miserable cunt!" The man ranted.

Stray Eagle looked at him coolly, "I told you no." She strode over and spoke with contempt. "This is a man I give myself to, not you."

Joshua was enraged and tried to gut his rival, but Abdow had recovered and grabbed the knife from him.

"Wait." They looked over. "My right."

Goldtooth laughed, "You whore, you think you can best a warrior?"

"I won't be facing one," she replied. Brandishing her own knife. "Come on."

"I hope he gave you a good fuck."

Goldtooth rushed her slashing with his knife.

Barbara slid down in a ballet stretch motion stabbing upward into her enemy's gut.

"You," he gasped.

Barbara looked at him with no pity, "I'll think I let you bleed out." She walked over to Roger. "Thank you for not interfering." She kissed him passionately as Goldtooth died.

Most the day, the duo spent disposing of the corpses and clearing the area. Although Goldtooth's miserable mother might figure out where her son went. She would be more interested in keeping her power.

"I could use a drink," Robert announced. "Do you drink?"

Barbara laughed, "Enough to drink you under the table."

He poured them both a shot of MacLellan as they relaxed.

After a few moments, he looked at her. "You saved my life."

"I saved both our lives and ended a problem for me." She responded.

"Still I am in your debt", as he knelt on the floor. "Mistress."

Barbara stood up and looked at him wryly. "In that case my slave should be naked."

"As you command." He started taking off his shirt

"Slower." She murmured. "Put on a show for me."

As he moved Barbara reflected. Even in college she had not been able to find a man willing to indulge her dominant side. She picked up a spatula. "My ass is still tender from yesterday." She pushed him against the counter. She took a cloth and gagged him. She whispered to him "You won't need to count I am making your ass red."

Roger breathed and waited as she teased him, that reacted as she struck. "What I have got myself into?" He thought.

Reading his mind, the female warrior flipped him around. "Did you want it easy?" She ripped off his gag.

"No Mistress."

"I thought not," she forced his head into her breasts. "Now lick."

Barbara sighed in pleasure.

"Do you trust me?"

He nodded.

"Then follow on your knees" She led him outside and bound him against the fence. Blindfolding him.

She rushed into the house and to her pack. Roger might be surprised how kinky she was. She had a few sex toys with her including a very special one.

Coming back, she pressed her hot body against his back and started stroking his cock. "It takes not only a modern man but a strong one to submit to a woman."

"Yes."

She spanked him, Yes what?"

"Yes Mistress. Sorry mistress."

"Better," as Barbara stucked two finger in his ass.

"Oh" he groaned. "Ah!" She started fucking him with a strap on.

"Yes, take it my captive." She crowed.

"Make me cum" he pleaded.

"Not till I say", she taunted.

"Please."

"Patience my love." Did I say love she wondered?

"Yes." he though "I do love her."

"Cum now!"

He squired out panting heavily.

She laughed merrily, quickly releasing him from his bonds.

The darkened with thunder.

"Let's get into our house." He suggested.

"Our house?" She asked.

"If you want it to be." He replied.

Stray Eagle kissed him, "I want it to be."