Cowboy Matt and Mary-Lou Ch. 01

Story Info
A hot cowboy stripper ends up with a crazy old woman.
1.2k words
3.85
26.4k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was a total stud. In his early-40s, he was very muscular with powerful shoulders, a chest built like a brick wall, gigantic solid arms, rock hard abs, and super strong legs. He had dark blond hair slicked back (that he usually covered with his black leather cowboy hat), brown eyes, and a very manly chiseled face that showed his arrogant, but charming, personality. His style was kinky leather: shiny black leather pants or chaps, black leather jacket, thick black leather arm bands, a black leather collar around his thick neck, and slick black cowboy boots. With his extremely good looks, southern drawl, and cowboy style, he was commonly mistaken for the famous studly actor Matthew McConaughey; in fact, if he ever moved to Hollywood he could have a successful career as the actor's lookalike.

Like Matthew McConaughey in "Magic Mike", Matt was a hardcore stripper at an underground kinky sex club called Raunch Ranch. Matt performed a really filthy striptease, sometimes followed by a hot fuck session with one of the sexy female strippers or in a steamy orgy of the other male and female strippers. As loud dance music blasted, he swaggered onto the stage, his slick black cowboy boots pounding the floor, louder than the pumping music, announcing his powerful arrival. He wore his black leather cowboy hat, black leather vest, black leather collar and armbands, and shiny black leather chaps and his supersized-cock fully hard and erect and his low-hanging rock hard balls swinging. His cock was so massive it looked like he had a third arm in the wrong place; his thick balls were so big they resembled baseballs.

The audience always went wild for this leather cowboy: screaming, yelling, whistling, and even crying. When Matt began his performance, stripping, massaging and flexing his muscles, and slowly lubing and jerking his supersized cock, the loud club music was drowned out by the crazed audience. When he would cum, some audience members would actually faint or orgasm as they watched his amazing cock shoot out an unbroken stream of hot creamy cum. And during his kinky sex shows with another stripper or in an orgy, the audience would go berserk, dying to be with Matt; some audience members would even masturbate in their seats as they watched him fuck.

Meanwhile, Mary-Lou just moved to the city. She was the total opposite of Matt: elderly – well into her 70s –overweight, and almost bald. She had a bloated, wrinkled face and wore thick glasses giving her a frog-like appearance. Many people couldn't tell if she was a man or woman (or a frog). She always wore cheap sweatshirts with kittens or teddy bears on it, sweatpants smeared with grease stains from junk food, and white sneakers with laces that could not be tied due to her very fat feet and ankles. Because of her obesity, old age, and a completely inactive lifestyle, Mary-Lou had severe problems walking and relied on canes and walkers.

Mary-Lou needed a job. Since she used to be a Wal-Mart greeter, Mary-Lou figured she would apply to one of the stores in town. But there were no job openings in any of the stores. Thinking she was out of luck, she was about to leave town when she noticed the job listing ads on the last page of the local newspaper; at the very bottom of the page, there was a small ad for a janitor/dish washer job, at Raunch Ranch. She didn't want to leave town just yet, so she applied and got an immediate response. Her interview was that night.

Mary-Lou went to Raunch Ranch and immediately knew she had to work there. It would be so exciting: she would be around hot, young stallions everyday! She never married because no man ever wanted her, and she never had sex because men found her disgusting, so maybe here she would finally meet and marry the man of her dreams!

She interviewed with the club manager, Earl, an old, scummy man who wore rhinestone suits. Earl didn't want a fat, slow, old woman with a cane working at Raunch Ranch, but he was desperate for a new janitor/dish washer, so he hired her on the spot. He told her that her job was to clean and stay behind-the-scenes; she was not there to watch the performances or socialize with anyone. Even with these restrictions, she couldn't believe her luck: a job at an underground kinky sex club with fit, good-looking studs. Her dreams were coming true!

Mary-Lou began her new cleaning job at Raunch Ranch the next night. Earl instructed her to enter through the back entrance and remain in the backroom behind the bar for most of the night; she was only allowed into the club area a few times to collect empty beer bottles, cans, and glasses and to quickly mop the floor and stage. She was thrilled as she cleaned the backroom hearing and feeling the loud club music pounding through the walls and floor, listening to the audience screaming and yelling, and loving the hot sexual moans of the strippers as they danced or fucked on stage. She couldn't wait to see, meet, and fall in love with one of the club's studs.

When she finally entered the actual club area to quickly mop, Mary-Lou couldn't believe her eyes at the kinky hunk on stage. It was the man of her dreams! Matt was performing in all his glory: wearing his black leather cowboy hat, black leather collar and armbands, shiny black leather pants, and slick black cowboy boots, Matt was standing on the stage loudly moaning "yeeeee-hawwww" as he jerked his supersized cock to the club music beats.

The audience was going crazy, and so was Mary-Lou. Her pussy began to tingle hard as she watched Matt jerk his rock hard cock; she began moaning as though Matt was making love to her. Suddenly Matt looked over at her and her heart stopped. Matt smiled his charming southern smile and began jerking faster and harder as he looked at Mary-Lou. Still looking at Mary-Lou, he sexily announced in his southern drawl "the law says you cannot touch, but I think I see a lotta laaaaaw-breakers here tonight!" Mary-Lou yelped in excitement because the man of her dreams just spoke to her! The man of her dreams just told her that he belonged to her and only her! She'd finally get married!

Matt kept direct-eye contact with Mary-Lou as he planted his slick black cowboy boots firmly on the stage, slightly bent his knees, aimed his supersized cock at the audience, moaned "yeee-hawwww", and came violently. His rock hard cock visibly throbbed as his thick, hot, creamy cum jizzed out in a long, unbroken stream, like a faucet spewing water. His cum poured all over the stage, leaving a huge puddle, and all over his shiny leather chaps and slick black cowboy boots.

The audience went nuts, but he didn't stop looking at her once, and when he was done cumming everywhere, and the audience cheered, he tipped his black leather cowboy hat in Mary-Lou's direction and then swaggered off stage.

Mary-Lou was in love and she knew that Matt was in love with her too! Mary-Lou had to get to Matt right away so they could start their life together!

End of Chapter 1.