Cowboy Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that's not what I mean," she said not sure if she even knew what she meant. "Look, you already have what I want and...from what I can see, you're, well, everything I want. If there's a chance this is as real as it seems like it could be, then I can't risk losing it." She put a hand on his face and said, "Losing you. And Audrey."

"I'm still not sure how staying affects that. What if staying brings us closer together and confirms what we're both feeling?"

"Both?" she asked her voice softening.

"Jaclyn, I've watched you with Audrey and I've watched her with you." He took her hand back and told her, "I've never felt like this around anyone before. Not even when I first met my wife...ex-wife...and fell in love. In fact, it was never like this and you and I barely know each other."

"Davis, I've never felt this way before, either. I've had fun before, I've enjoyed someone's company, I've even liked several men over the years. But this...these...feelings I have...they're so real they frighten me." She looked down for a moment then said, "It's crazy because this is how I've dreamed of feeling for well over a year and now that I'm finally feeling it, it scares the hell out of me."

He cupped her face with his hands and told her, "I won't beg you to stay. Just know I feel the same way and would love it if you did. And I can absolutely promise you it will not change how I feel except that staying would make those feelings even stronger." He smiled at her and asked, "Did I just scare you off?"

"No," she whispered back. "You just convinced me to stay."

She slid her arms around his neck and waited for him to kiss her. "If you don't kiss me right now, I'm going to kiss you so..."

His lips softly met hers cutting her off in mid-sentence. "Do you think Audrey's asleep yet?" Jaclyn asked.

"I'd bet on it," he told her. "But I'll go check to be sure." He walked softly down the hall holding Jaclyn's hand as he peeked into his daughter's room. "Out like a light," he said.

Jaclyn believed him but she had to look too, so she took a quick peek. "She looks like a beautiful little angel."

"I won't argue with that," he said.

"Is there another room you want to show me?" she whispered.

"As a matter of fact..." He closed the door behind them and when he saw her still looking at it he locked it. "Just in case?"

"Thank you. That would be beyond embarrassing."

"I still have a few candles if you'd prefer," he told her as he thought about turning off the light.

"That would be very nice. May I help?"

"It'll just take a minute," he let her know. He pulled out a flame stick and lit the half dozen or partly burned candles. "These haven't been lit in...well, a very long time."

He set the flame maker down and put his arms around her. She asked, "Has there really been no one since your wife left?"

"Not a soul," he told her. "I was waiting for my own angel to be sent my way."

Jaclyn laughed and said, "Do you believe in fate?"

"I'm not sure," he replied. "But I do believe in love. You?"

"Depending on how one defines it, I guess I believe in luck."

"A medical doctor who believes in luck? Isn't that kind of close to just having blind faith?"

"Maybe," she said smiling. "But I see luck as opportunity meeting preparation."

"Oh, okay. So I'm the 'luck' in your formula? Or would that be an equation? I was never very good at math or philosophy," he told her brushing her soft, pretty hair back.

"That's okay. I can do the math and the numbers are adding up quite nicely. They tell me this is right."

"Mind if I just take your word for it?" he asked.

"Not at all as long as you just...take me." She laughed a little too loudly then immediately covered her mouth and went, "Shhh, shhh, shhh."

"I didn't say anything," he told her trying not to laugh at her.

"Oh, just shut up and kiss me," she said.

This kiss was long, slow, and deep and lasted a very long time. "Wow. That was so worth waiting for," she said when it ended.

"Again we agree," he told her. "You look so pretty in this dress I almost don't want to undress you."

"Thank you," she said. "Well, I thank you as long as the key word is 'almost'."

It didn't have a zipper and it fit rather closely so she had to help him get her out it. When it was finally on the floor it was Davis who said, "Talk about being worth waiting for. Wow! Someone takes very good care of herself."

She laughed quietly then started unbuttoning his shirt. "Are you trying to tell me I'm well preserved, Davis?"

This time he laughed a little too loudly and did the 'shh' thing causing her to laugh, too. Once his tee-shirt was also off, Jaclyn said, "Someone takes very good care of himself, too." It was obvious he still worked out and although Jaclyn didn't care, it was a very nice little extra. His body was hard; his skin taut and smooth; his face so young and handsome.

"I'm really glad I went to Europe because before that I'd have never even considered dating a man so much younger than me," she said as she ran her hand across his chest.

"And now?" he asked as he unhooked her black, see-through bra.

"Now? Oh, most definitely," she said pulling him down to her for another long, deep kiss. When it ended she said, "I like younger men now. Especially young, handsome...cowboys."

He quickly scooped her up causing to yelp quietly as he smiled and said, "Cowboy up!"

They kissed until he laid her gently on the bed when she told him, "I'm going to make sure my cowboy is up and stays up until I've ridden him hard and..."

Davis cut her off saying, "And I'm gonna put you away wet."

"Oh, I'm already wet. Soaking wet. Wanna see?" she teased.

He pulled her panties off then pulled her legs over his shoulders as he knelt between them next to the bed. He ran his hand over her thigh and brushed against her full bush and said, "Hmmm. Someone is very wet. Drenched in fact."

"I believe I may have sprung a leak," she said watching him pleasure her.

"Perhaps I should investigate and try and find the cause," he said continuing the schtick.

"Are you a certified plumber?" she asked then hissed as his tongue flicked her clit several times quickly.

"I do have the necessary tools," he assured her. "If there's any kind of clog, I have a long, powerful snake at your disposal."

Jaclyn laughed and said, "Once again, just shut up and..." her voice trailed off as she said, "Fuck me." She moaned loudly as he parted her puffy lips and began his work in earnest.

As he gently licked and flicked, Jaclyn said, "Mmm. That is a very talented tongue!"

"All the better to eat you with, my dear!" he said playfully without laughing. Davis didn't laugh but Jaclyn did. She loved his sense his of humor. She loved the way he cared for his daughter. She loved his handsome face and she loved his hard, young body. Was it possible she already...

She lost her train of thought as one then two fingers opened her sex. Jaclyn gasped and moaned as he filled her while continuing to pleasure her hugely swollen clit. "That feels so good!" she cried as he worked his fingers in and out over and over again.

"Ready for the real thing?" he asked after sliding a third finger inside stretching her hard and wide.

"Oooo! That feels SO amazing!" she moaned without answering his question.

Davis stopped and swung her legs onto the bed and grabbed a condom. "What are you doing?" she asked as though he just done some terrible thing.

"Getting protection?" he answered in the form of a question.

"Uh-uh," she said. "I am not a selfish lover. Get over here and on your back, Cowboy. Come on. Giddy-up! Let's go!" She slapped the bed next to her and Davis laughed then followed her orders.

"Now what?" he asked.

"Just watch," she said as she bent over, pulled her hair behind her ear and took his semi-hard cock in her hand. "Cowboy—up!" she said as she took him her mouth. In just moments, her cowboy was up. All the way up.

"Oh...ssshit!" he groaned as she sucked hard around the head using her tongue underneath. "Talk about precision surgical skills," he groaned as she did her part.

"Cowboy like?" she teased.

"Cowboy...love," he corrected her. He reached for her head and pushed causing Jaclyn to groan. He held her down for quite some time then sensing she needed a break he let go.

"I love a cowboy who takes charge," she said as she gasped for air.

Sensing that was a turn on, he grabbed her long hair so he could both push her down and pull her up. Both of them moaned and groaned as Davis directed her oral lovemaking until he could take no more.

"Put this on me," he told her directly.

"Someone has broken the code," she said with a wicked smile. "I don't like mean, but I do like rough."

That one line sent Davis into orbit and he nearly came as she rolled the condom onto his rock-hard shaft. When she finished she said, "How do you want to take me?"

"Get on your knees," he told her in no uncertain terms.

Jaclyn smiled and flipped around and made her pussy available to him. "I'm okay with the front door...and the back door," she said sweetly looking back at him.

"My, oh, my. The doctor is a gamey little thing, isn't she?"

"Mmmm. You have no idea," she purred.

He lined up on her front door and said, "Knock, knock?"

"Mmmm. Please cum in. Please!" she moaned.

She was so tight and so wet! Davis slid in effortlessly and Jaclyn squeezed hard as he penetrated her. "Oh, yeah," she moaned. "Just like that," she said as he began fucking her.

He put his hands on her hips and began pounding her pussy. It had been SO long since he'd been with a woman and here he was with one he not only liked and respected, but possibly even...

"Oh, fuck!" she called out softly. "Mmmm. Pound that pussy!" she begged him. "That feels so good! Don't stop!"

He didn't. He crossed his hands to the opposite hips and put it to her. Jaclyn wasn't a passive receiver. She pushed back each time slamming into him as he and his large balls slammed into her. "Oooo! Yes!" she cried as he made love to her. "Oh...fffuck! Oh, shit. Oh, God! I'm gonna cum. Oh, God!" she moaned.

Davis had no idea how he was holding back but he was. He'd always had great control but thought he'd lose it several times and yet his load was still fully intact. Jaclyn was breathing hard and crying out softly as she came. "You didn't cum," she said knowingly.

He was still pumping her when she said, "You can move up top if you'd like."

"You sure?" he asked. His wife had HATED anal, and it was no big deal to him. He'd only done it twice before, and felt pretty much like vaginal sex from his perspective. But if this is what his beautiful, older lover wanted then...

"I'm very sure. I love it there almost as much as down below," she told him.

He grabbed some lube from a drawer than had been god-only-knows how long and poured it generously into her glory hole. "Mmmm. I'm already wet again thinking about your beautiful cock popping inside of me."

She helped him make the angle work and moments later, the head popped inside of her hot ass. "Oh...fffuck!" she cried. "Oh, God...I love that so much!"

Davis smiled but dared not laugh at the thought of anyone loving it...there...as much as in the place nature meant things to go together. Hey, if she liked it, that was fine by him. He continued to take her slowly an inch at a time until he was fully inside her.

"Ohhh...yes!" she moaned as he filled her tight ass. "Fuck me in the ass! Hard!" she told him.

Davis drew back his sword and began drilling into her messy cave with his latex-covered snake. Jaclyn cried out in pleasure as he fucked her back door. Here too, she pushed back hard maximizing every stroke. As he pounded her bung, he saw her reach for her pussy and began touching herself. "Oh, shit!" she gasped. "I'm gonna cum again! Fuck me hard, Davis!"

As she came this time, he was ready and he unloaded months of backed-up cum inside the rubber raincoat as he grunted hard while his lover cried out in pleasure, her fingers furiously circling her swollen nub.

As he fired his last salvo, he slowed, then stopped, then slowly withdrew. He carefully removed the sticky mess and sat it on a tissue on the nightstand before collapsing on the bed.

Jaclyn flipped around and said, "Was I too..."

He stopped her by raising his hand. "No way. You were perfect."

"So you don't think I'm...you know...because I like..."

He pulled her on top of himself and said, "There's nothing you could do in bed that would surprise me or bother me. Sex is healthy and fun and if you enjoy something, just tell me, okay?"

"So when I tell you about my cowboy-orgy fantasy, you won't mind?" she said trying hard not to burst out laughing.

Davis did laugh and said, "Now that's a load of...bull!"

"Oh! Terrible pun," she said. "Cute but terrible." She was on top looking into his eyes and said, "Speaking of cute, you are so...adorable."

"Adorable? That's not exactly the word a guy is looking to hear from the women he l..."

"The woman he...what?" she said not addressing the adorable comment.

Grateful he hadn't said it, he pretended he meant something else. "Like. The woman I like. A lot."

She kissed him and said, "Oh, okay. I guess that'll do...for now." She smiled and him then ran her fingers through his thick, dark hair and said, "I l...like you, too, Cowboy. A lot.

"I was right," he said changing the subject.

"About?" she asked as she rested on one elbow.

"About you staying," he replied.

"How so?"

"I only like you even more now," he said twirling her hair in his first two fingers.

"Enough to do that again?" she asked as she reached for him. "Oh. Oh, my! In my professional medical opinion, you have a very serious issue with swelling going on down here, Mr. Martin."

"Well, you're the doctor," he replied. "DO something about it already."

"Let me just take a closer look, okay?" she said as she turned around and straddled his face as she took him back into her mouth.

He pulled her ass close and went back to work on her clit as she bobbed and blew both his cock and his mind.

After showering she said, "This was so amazing."

"I wish you didn't have to go," he told her.

"Me, too. But I can't stay here." She looked at him with that beautiful, playful smile of hers and said, "Yet."

"I want to see you again as soon as possible," he told her at the door.

"Me too, Cowboy," she told him. "I really like the way you ride." She smiled, kissed him again, then said, "Call me, okay? I know you work a most nights, but we'll find ways to be together."

"Promise?" he asked smiling at her.

"You can take that to the bank, Cowboy," she said. "Good night, Davis. You were...amazing."

"You too, Doc. See you soon."

He closed the door, turned around, and just stood there. "Hot damn!" he said out loud. A Rickie Lee Jones song from 1979 came to mind and he couldn't help but think, "Chuck E's in love!"

Davis was up early the next morning and awoke to find a very nice text on his phone: "Thank you for what may have been the nicest time of my life. I'm not sure what we have but whatever it is, I love it! I kinda l...like you too, Cowboy. Love, J."

He was smiling as he read it on the way to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. As he was finishing the first cup, he heard Audrey coming down the hall.

"Hi, Dad," she said sleepily.

"You okay?" he asked knowing how late she was up.

"I'm tired, but it was sooo worth it," she said. "Jaclyn is super cool."

"Yeah, she is pretty cool, isn't she?" he said agreeing with her.

She put a slice of bread in the toaster then poured some orange juice. "Are you gonna see her again, Dad?"

"I am," he told her. "Is that okay with you?"

She came over next to him and he asked her if she was too big to still sit in his lap. She sat down and said, "As long as no one else is here, it's okay." She snuggled up with him and said, "I want you guys to keep seeing each other. I really like her."

"So do I, honey."

"Dad? Do think you'll marry her?" she asked her head resting on his shoulder.

"I don't know about that, honey. Why? Do you want me to?"

"Well, I know it's up to you and everything, but she's just so nice."

"She makes you feel special, doesn't she?"

"Uh-huh," she said.

Her toast popped and as she stood up, Davis said, "She makes me feel special, too," without a word as to how or why.

After Audrey got on the bus to go to school, Davis texted Jaclyn back: "Audrey just asked me if I was going to marry you. lol, right? She said you make her feel special. I told her you make me feel the same way. :-) Any chance I could see you before work today? Love back, Davis."

As Jaclyn read through his response that feeling hit her again. This time it spread throughout her body and before she realized what was happening, she found herself blinking away more tears. She cleared her vision then wrote: "What did you tell her? About marrying me, that is? Please tell Audrey she IS special. Very special. Oh, and so is her dad. I'd LOVE to see you again today...and tomorrow and the next day, too. Love back back, J."

Davis felt himself growing hard again as he read her reply. She could have just as easily told him to slow things down; that this was just a fun little fling. What she wrote put a lump in his throat and a bulge in his sweat pants.

"I didn't tell her anything, but I did ask her if that's something she wanted. She didn't have to answer me. I could tell what she was thinking. I'd like to see you today and tomorrow...and every day from now on. Love back, back, back...and it's gone! It's a home run!" He didn't know if she was a baseball fan but it seemed likely she'd have at least heard the expression. He hit 'send' and waited.

Jaclyn was once again not only feeling warm inside she was also wet. Davis was so easy to talk to and he was playful and smart and funny and...so handsome. "No answer, huh? As they say, 'out of the mouth of babes', right? You can come over now if that works for you. You can come over anytime for that matter. Day or night. Love...and I'm...gone as in 'over the moon'... Love, J."

"I'll be there in an hour. Jaclyn? I can't wait to see you. Love...just love. Davis."

Jaclyn read his text and nearly jumped up. "Oh, my God! I have to shower, do my hair, my makeup, and get dressed. Move it, woman!"

With just seconds to spare, Jaclyn traced on some lip gloss after blow-drying her hair. She threw on a pair of jeans and a white turtleneck sweater. She quickly switched out the earrings she'd worn the night before, took a quick look in the mirror, then heard the doorbell ring.

Her heart was pounding as she saw him on the porch. Her smile was about to break as she let him in. "Hi, Cowboy," she said kissing him on the porch not caring who was looking or what they thought.

"Do you wake up this beautiful every morning?" he asked her.

"Yes, of course I do. We learn that in medical school," she told him seriously. "Come in!" She took his hand and let him shut the door.

"This is nice!" he said looking around. "Really nice."

She turned and put her arms around him and said, "It's empty. That's what it is. Thank you for the compliment but it's nothing but empty brick and mortar and wood." She kissed him again then said sweetly, "Well, it was until you walked inside."

"You're in a good mood this morning," he said with a smile of his own.

"Why wouldn't I be? The man I l...really like is here with me and I couldn't be happier."

"You couldn't?" he asked. "Are you sure there's nothing I could do to make you even a little bit happier?"

She pretended to be thinking deeply. "Hmmm. Well, there might be something you could do that could possibly make me happier."

"I see," he replied with a smile. "And what might that be?" he asked.