Cowboy's Delight

Story Info
A country boy gets down on the farm when his stepsister come.
1.3k words
4.24
108.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine and I had been born exactly sixteen hours apart. We weren't related by blood, but our parents had been married long enough for us to fight like brother and sister. Justine had this cocky attitude about her that caused me to clench my fists every time we were in the room together. She knew just how to get on my last nerve, and she reveled in it.

When we were kids, we would wrestle to prove which one of us was the toughest. She was still a scrappy chick, but we hadn't scuffled since high school. To be honest, I sometimes wondered what it would be like to have her long, toned legs wrapped around me like they were when we would fight.

Justine was away at college, but she was due back home in a few days for the start of her summer vacation. I hadn't wanted to go to school, so I had stayed with our parents to learn how to run the farm. Our parents insist on hard work from everyone staying in the house, and they had left it up to me to get Justine back into the swing of things. I was to show her around the farm's new additions, and introduce her to the horses she'd be taking care of.

Justine got home late Wednesday night; hours after our parents had been in bed. I was just getting out of the shower when I heard her car pull up. When she walked through the door, my jaw almost dropped. College must have been treating her very well. She still had the long, toned legs, but she had filled out some and was now sporting the nicest set of tits I'd seen in a long time. She was wearing a thin silk tank top and a miniskirt that left little to the imagination. When I went to give her a hug, like a good brother, I nearly creamed my self as her silk-sheathed tits pressed against my bare chest. As she pulled away from our embrace, she gave me a smile that told me she'd felt my hard on pushed against her. After that little encounter, we both headed off for bed. Morning come pretty early on a farm.

The next morning after breakfast, our parents sent us off to get started on the chores. I started the tractor so we could head off to the back lot, and Justine climbed up behind me, straddling me so she could fit on the seat with me. She was wearing a pair of tight little shorts, and when she pressed against me, I thought I was going to drive the tractor into the lake.

I was finally getting control of the tractor when I felt her hand on my thigh. I tried to block the images in my head as her tits bounced against my back on the rough ride of the tractor, but I lost it when she started rubbing herself against me.

"I forgot what it's like to ride on the back of a tractor," she purred in my ear, "I've definitely missed this."

I didn't know where she was going with that, so I tried to play it neutral. "How's school?" I asked her. She started to run her hand up my thigh, barely missing my throbbing cock. "A little lonely," she answered. Lord was I in trouble. Thankfully, we had just pulled up to the barn to grab the hay for the horses. I jumped off that tractor as quick as I could to put some distance between us. If I didn't, I was going to take her up there on that tractor, and that just felt wrong. We may not have the same parents, but she's still my sister.

I ran into the barn and started grabbing the hay. I figured if I worked hard enough doing that, I would forget about what Justine was doing to me. No luck. After stacking twelve bales of hay to go out, my cock was still as hard as cement. I stopped tossing the bales to wipe my face, and when I looked up, Justine was standing in the doorway of the barn.

"Need any help?" she asked, licking her full lips.

I tried to answer her, but my mouth had gone dry. The noise that came out was nothing more than a groan. I guess she took my groan the wrong way because her eyes flashed fire.

"What? You think I can't help any more than I could when we were little?" she demanded. "You think you're so tough, and I'm just some weak little girl?" After she said that, she rushed at me and shoved me. She caught me off guard, and I fell on my back into a pile of hay. Fast as lightening, she was straddling me with her knees on my arms. "What have you got now, tough guy?"

I grabbed her legs and flipped her so she was on her back, and I was nestled between her thighs. Our wrestling must have been too much for her little shirt to take because it split open, exposing her taut breasts. The tiny gasp she let out was too much for me to take. I slid my hand up the bottom of her tiny shorts and in between her pussy lips. She was soaking wet from the vibrations of the tractor, and my fingers slid easily into her tight cunt.

When I looked up, her eyes were wide with surprise and panic. I had her arms pinned above her head with one hand as I continued to stroke her with the other. The panic in her eyes was gone, replaced by something I'd never seen in my sister. She turned her head and sunk her teeth into the arm that had her pinned. She bit me just hard enough to cause me to jerk my arm away. I thought she was going to hit me or start screaming, but instead, she yanked her hand down and shoved it into my jeans.

My cock was throbbing as she slid her smooth hand up and down the length of it. Out of nowhere she stopped and looked me right in the eyes.

"You don't have a hair on your ass if you don't rip off my pants and fuck me right now," she breathed.

What could I say to a challenge like that? I grabbed her shorts and popped off the buttons, tearing them right down to middle to expose her pale pink panties, wet with anticipation. Her panties were gone with a pop as I ripped them off her. She already had my fly undone, but I was too impatient to take me pants all the way off.

She stifled a moan as I pushed the head of my cock against her pussy. God was she tight! Her pussy juice spilled out as I shoved my dick into her. I had her hands held above her head, again, and I watched her tits bounce rhythmically as I fucked her. I tipped my head down to bite her nipple and she bucked wildly against me. Her writhing body and husky moans took the last bit of self-control I had. I pressed my cock into her as far as I could, and released a load big enough to drown a duck.

I collapsed on top of her to catch my breath, and I could feel the mixture of her pussy juice and my cum dripping out of her. When I rolled off of her, she started laughing.

"How are we going to explain my clothes to Mom and Dad?" she giggled. I hadn't thought that far ahead, but I was pretty sure we could come up with a good excuse. I ended up getting her some clothes from the house, and feeding hers to the goats. We spent the rest of that summer enjoying our "chores," and our parents were none the wiser.