Coworkers' Dalliance

Story Info
Two coworkers discover their true feelings.
1.5k words
4.11
13.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel and Tom have been co-workers for some time. They have shared some good times together and have gotten along really well through the years. During meetings, they often sit next to each other, and will also try to outdo each other with snide private one-liners as the speakers present.

They are also, no surprise, two of the most gifted employees in the place. Everyone knows whenever there is important work to be done or a crisis that needs to be avoided, they are surely the ones to call.

And so, the time arose when an important conference came up. The company needed two of their best and brightest to come through and present their latest breakthrough. Everyone including the new guys knew who to send.

The next day, Rachel and Tom were on a flight to their destination. All the way there, both of them acted like kids in high school making wisecracks and one-uping each other. They loved it. If they had to be on a work trip, at least they were together.

As they checked in to the hotel, there was a battle for who got the bed and who got the couch.

"Tom, I'm going to win this because I'm smarter and better looking than you."

"Rachel, have you seen a mirror lately?"

"Oooh! Wow, that's so mean!"

"Ooooh, we're going to play coy now... Ok, look. You already know you're gorgeous, so stop it."

"So I get the bed then?"

"Damn it, I fell right in that didn't I?"

"Yep."

Rachel's smile and clever eyes pierced Tom's heart. He was going to let her win anyway.

That evening they spent a huge portion of time going over their presentation. They had to nail this. They thought of possible questions that might get them hung up and came up with good answers for them. They planned out their jokes to break up the monotony.

They thought of their potential targets that they would make eye contact with during specific data points. They had this thing nailed down. And they were exhausted. Off to bed they went.

That morning, the presentation couldn't have gone better. Everything they rehearsed went according to plan. There was no surprise. This was the expectation. And they delivered.

They got messages from their boss that they received a lot of positive feedback. They were ordered to have a good dinner at the company's expense. Whatever they wanted, they could have it.

"Tom!! Let's get seafood!"

"That sounds great! I hear there's a place down the block we can take a taxi to. Let's do that!"

And off they went.

At dinner, they wound down from their stressful, but successful day. A couple of drinks in and a pound of crab legs later, they were really starting to simmer down.

"Rachel, thank you for what you do. You've been really awesome all of these years."

Rachel began to blush.

"Thank you Tom. You're honestly a great guy. Jennifer is so lucky to have you."

Tom sank in his chair.

"Oh... Yeah, well evidently I'm not that lucky. She decided that Greg from HR was a better deal."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now!?"

"I wish I was. I just don't get it. He's such a dick."

"Oh Tom! I'm so sorry!"

Rachel hugged Tom sweetly, then kissed him on the cheek.

With ferocity and a condescending tone, she continued. "Tom. He IS a dick. And she's a little cu-"

"Whoah whoa! Rachel, it is what it is."

"No Tom! You're fucking AMAZING! You always come through on anything. You remember peoples' birthdays, bail people out of the shittiest situations..."

"Thank you Rachel. That's really sweet of you. I'm surprised you remembered this stuff."

"Even now Tom. You're always so sweet. I've had a crush-"

And the liquor made it's entrance into helping this relationship start.

Tom blushed.

Rachel blushed.

Tom took Rachel's hand.

"I've ... Always liked you, Rachel. I just thought... I didn't have a chance, honestly."

Rachel looked him deep into his eyes.

Then kissed him.

Then used tongue.

Tom turned beet red. He enjoyed every moment.

As did Rachel.

Rachel doubled down and gently placed her hand on Tom's thigh under the table.

She started messing around with his pants, and managed to get them undone just enough to get her hand down there. Tom jerked his knee so hard that he banged it on the underside of the table.

"That's gonna leave a mark!" she quipped.

"Not like the mark I'm going to leave you here..."

Tom reached up Rachel's skirt and rubbed her panties and inner thigh. Rachel let out an audibly-muffled moan. The patrons at the next table looked at them quizzically, then went back & about their own business.

Tom raised his other hand, still focused on Rachel. The waitress arrived within moments. As calm as a cucumber, Tom asked, "Could you bring me the check, please? I think we're ready to go. Aren't we darling?"

And with that, he rubbed her clit softly and perfectly on cue. Rachel did everything in her power to maintain composure. And her voice.

Inhaling deeply, but maintaining an unbelievable front, she managed to get out, "Oh yes sweetheart. I'm ALMOST completely STUFFED."

The waitress replied, "Are you sure you don't want dessert?"

Tom interjects, "No, thank you though. I'm pretty sure I'll have room service bring me some pie after things settle down."

She leaves the two be.

"Room service? Am I your servant now?" Rachel says inquisitively.

"If you're lucky...!"

The check comes, they pay, and hurriedly leave for their room.

In the taxi, the two flirt even more. They kiss. They tease. And the taxi driver enjoys it almost as much as Rachel and Tom do.

They pay the fare, and practically skip to the elevator.

As the elevator door closes, they practically maul each other. They nearly hit the emergency button to stop the elevator, but don't want to make it too obvious.

The two enter the room, and sparks fly. The two practically have a race on who can undress who faster. Rachel wins, but she cheated. Tom did not mind.

On the bed, they kiss, and cuddle, and mutually masturbate each other. They keep the fluids running.

Rachel begins to go down on Tom. She is vigorous, getting turned on as she takes him in her mouth. Tom plays with her nipples, making them hard as she sucks him.

He motions for her to flip around on the bed. As she does, they get into a 69 position.

Now the true battle begins - each of them working to outdo each other in pleasure. It was difficult enough to pull off the presentation. Now it is a real battle of wills of who can make who cum first. And though they both are aroused beyond comprehension, they still try to come out victorious.

Tom pulls off. Rachel wants his erect penis in her anyway. They give up on the competition.

She jumps on top of him and begins to ride him. Her breasts bounce as she does so. She grabs Tom's hands and places them on her breasts to grab. He willingly does so.

Rachel feels completely surrounded with warmth and heat; the smell of sex and sweat permeates the room.

After a few vigorous minutes, Rachel tells Tom to take her from behind. Tom nods & gets up.

She gets on all fours on the bed.

"No... Stand up a second..." Tom says.

Rachel nods curiously and stands up. Tom comes up behind her and holds her in his arms for a moment.

Tom kisses her sweetly on the cheek, then the neck. She turns around and kisses him on the mouth.

"Can we try something?" Tom asks.

"What do you have in mind?" asks Rachel.

Tom opens up the blinds in the top floor.

Rachel smiles. "Okay...!"

Tom kisses her neck again, then leads her to the window. He pushes her naked body to the window, pinning it in place.

He pushes into her wet vagina from behind, her breasts pressed against the window. Each thrust fills Rachel with pleasure and excitement. He gets harder and harder inside of her; he pushes deeper and faster into her.

As Rachel's body tingles, Tom reaches around and gently touches and rubs her clitoris. Rachel's legs nearly give way at this. It takes all of her willpower to stand firm; the pleasure radiating all over her body.

Rachel's eyes roll back as she cums. She holds her breath for a moment, and then let's out a groan. Tom grabs her love handles and pushes more into her. Rachel is so euphoric that she cannot feel any more - she has peaked for now.

After three or four dozen more thrusts, Tom at last cums inside of her. The warm sensation fills Rachel with completion. Both of them are so wobbly that they can barely stand. The two waddle over to the bed and collapse.

Crawling under the covers, the two lovers, winded, exhausted, curl up into each other's arms. They kiss. Cuddle.

Tom squeezes Rachel tenderly, then kisses her on the head.

"You falling asleep?" Tom says.

"Yeah, baby." says Rachel.

"Me too. See you in my dreams in five minutes."