CoWorker's Revenge

Story Info
Linda gets a promotion, John gets revenge.
3.3k words
3.54
54.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday, Today was the day that Frank, the CFO of the company would announce who would become the new Controller of the Accessories Division. Linda daydreamed all morning about getting that corner office and finally being able to afford the condo she had been looking at for months.

Just then John Walsh walked into the area. John was the Controller for Fashion Hugs but had been demoted when Kissable's Inc bought out the smaller company. He was tall with black hair, Amber colored eyes, a black goatee and tan skin. He always wore long sleeve shirts and nice slacks. Rumors swirled that he had a few tattoes and a killer body beneath. Linda held her breath as he walked by and wished that she didn't have a crush on him like everyone else in the office.

John stopped at Linda's cubicle and smiled at her "Hi Linda, are you ready for the big announcement?"

Linda felt her heart stutter and felt her bones melt at the sound of his deep voice. She casually pushed back her straight red hair "Yes. Has Frank called everyone together yet?"

Just then Frank's voice came over the loud speaker asking everyone to gather in the cafeteria. John smiled and gestured to Linda "Lead the way pretty lady."

Linda flushed, but managed to calmly get up and walk down the hallway to the cafeteria. She felt John's eyes on her the entire walk and felt her skin burn as if he were touching her. She walked into the cafeteria and saw Frank's assistant Donna standing by the window and walked over and stood with her. Donna had curly brown hair, green eyes and a body that most women would kill for.

Donna smiled "Hi Linda. I see our resident hottie was talking to you."

Linda laughed easily "He just said hello."

"I'd like to say hello to him alright... in bed." Donna murmured

"You and every other woman in the company" Linda giggled

Donna smacked Linda's arm playfully "Oh Come on, You know you want a peice of him."

Linda sighed "He is good looking in a bad boy sort of way, but alas he is a bad boy and that my friend means stay away."

Just then Frank walked in and everyone quieted down. Frank walked to the front of the room with a small package in his hands and set it down on the table before addressing everyone.

"I want to thank all of you for coming today. As you know the controller position in the Accessories division was opened up when I was promoted to CFO. After careful consideration there are 3 canidates who had superior skills and qualities that are needed for this job."

He walked around and stopped behind Ted Lafferty who was the Lead Accountant for the department

"Ted, who as you know leads our accounting department and the practical joke department."

Everyone laughed as Frank moved over to stand next to John Walsh

"John, who was the controller at Fashion Hugs before bringing his talent and charisma to our firm. Oh and it doesn't hurt that all the ladies find him easy on the eyes." Everyone laughed again.

Frank then came over to stand next to Linda

"And finally, Linda, who has worked her way up from the bottom. She has been with us for 10 years. SHe can solve any problem or find the person who can. She is everyone's go-to-girl and She brings us together like a family with birthday cakes, christmas parties and charities when someone is in need."

Frank walked back up to the front of the room and opened the box on the table. "It has been a truly difficult decision to make but I feel as though I've made the right one." He pulled a name plaque out of the box and held it up "Linda Dark, Accessories Controller" it read.

Donna grabbed Linda and hugged her and Linda felt her head spinning with hapiness and delight as she walked up to the front of room while everyone applauded her.

"Thank you Frank." She hugged him and took the plaque before turning to address the group.

"Frank has left quite the legacy to fulfill and I promise you that I will fulfill it. I will have the same open door policy that he had and we will continue to make this department the most successful in the company as we have in the past five years."

Frank shook Linda's hand "Congratulations. I'm confident you are the right woman for the job." He turned to address the group "Next Friday, in this room, there will be a catered luncheon for all of you to celebrate Linda's success."

Everyone murmured their approval and began working their way back to their desks. Many stopped to shake Linda's hand or give her a quick hug and congratulate her. John Walsh was the last person in the room and he started intensely at Linda with those whiskey colored eyes. He shook her hand and Linda felt a tremor of desire run through her veins and quickly pulled away.

John smiled "Now that I know I am not going to be your boss, I'd like to take you out."

Linda quickly looked down and felt her face turn pink "What?" She gasped

John picked her chin up with his fingers "Look at me. I want to take you out."

Linda couldn't think. Every nerve in her body was tingling with excitement and desire. "Ok" She said hesitantly.

John smiled broadly "Great. Now I realize you don't know me very well and you need to be cautious so I'll e-mail you my address and phone number and we can meet outside of my building and go from there. Is that okay?"

Linda started to feel positively giddy. First a promotion and now a date with the hottest guy around "Ok. What time?"

John thought about it for a moment "How about 7 p.m.? That'll give you some time to go home and freshen up."

Linda smiled "Ok, 7 p.m. it is."

******

Linda arrived at John's building at 6:50 p.m. Her red hair was straight and silky smooth. Her gray halter top was form fitting and made the most of her 36C breasts and her black mini-skirt showed off her long legs.

She took in a deep breath and knocked on the door. John opened the door and smiled and Linda's heart went into over drive. He was freshly showered and wearing nothing but a faded pair of jeans that hung low on his hips. He had 6 pack abs and a light sprinkling of hair on his chest. He had an Irish Celtic Cross tattoed above his left breast and a green 4 leaf clover tattoo on his right forearm.

"As you can see I'm not quite ready, would you like to come in?" John asked politely

Linda, still dazed, nodded and move inside when he stepped aside. There was a sectional couch to the right and a large fireplace next to it. A TV stood across from the sectional and beyond that was a small neat kitchen.

Linda looked back at John "You're house is so beautiful."

John didn't answer. He walked over, cupped Linda's face with his right hand, pulled her close by her hip with his left hand and whispered in her ear "Let's play a game."

Linda was confused "I, um... thought we were going out?"

John's breath on her bace and neck and his hot body pressed up against hers was making it really hard to think.

John laughed softly and tilted her head back to look into his eyes "You are the most beautiful woman at work. Red silky hair, big blue eyes, perky tits and an ass that just won't quit. The men all want to bend you over your desk and the women want to scratch your eyes out. The only person who even likes you is Frank."

Linda felt hot tears sting her eyes at the cruel comments. She jerked away from John "No! You're wrong." She cried vehemently.

John slapped her hard and the blow sent Linda tumbling to her knees. "We both know you got that promotion because you flashed your tits at Frank and let him fuck that hot little pussy of yours." He said cruelly

Linda scrambled to her feet and began stumbling towards the front door. She only made it a few steps before John grabbed her arm and spun her around "Where do you think you're going?"

Linda struggled and tried to kick out at him to no avail "I'm leaving. Let me go. You asshole. You have no right."

John forced Linda back into the house and over to the steps. He shoved her hard and she plopped down on the steps. He straddled her and pinned her arms above her head. "Oh but my little red head, I do have the right. The game tonight is I am the boss and you are my employee. Good employees do exactly what the boss demands. Bad employees get punished."

Linda stared at him wide-eyed "You've lost your mind." She whispered.

"Bad Employee." John growled. He let go of Linda's arms long enough to tear her halter top open exposing her breasts.

Linda gasped and tried to to cover herself but John pinned her hands with one of his and gently began fondling one of her breasts. "You have the perfect titties." He murmured before leaning down and sucking on the nipple.

Linda felt hot desire run through her and she was ashamed. "Nnooo - John please." She whispered.

John slapped Linda's breasts "Bad Employee" He said loudly.

Linda cried out from the pain and began struggling under John. John laughed cruelly and began grinding against Linda as she struggled

Oh God, you're making my cock so hard." John groaned.

Linda immediately stopped struggling and John again leaned down and began sucking on her nipples and playing with them. Linda was scarlet with shame as she felt herself getting wet and turned on.

John sat up and stared intently down at her "I'm going to fuck these gorgeous titties of yours and then you're going to suck the boss's cock."

Linda felt tears stream down her face "Every woman in the company wants you. Why are you doing this to me?" She whimpered

John raised an eyebrow at her "I realize you are a new employee so let's make it clear - You only speak when spoken to. No one else in the company is a slut that steals promotions."

Linda began struggling again "You jerk, I didn't...."

Before she could finished John slapped her across the face and then slapped her breasts again. "Shut up slut. I told you - only speak when spoken too."

Linda cried out with the pain and began trembling. John slid up her body until he was straddling her breasts "tsk tsk. Now look what you did. I guess those beautiful titties are going to have to wait."

Linda felt relieved for a second until John unzipped his pants and pulled his large, hard, pulsing cock out and said "I guess you are going to have to suck on it."

Linda opened her mouth to protest but that quick, John grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. He held her hair tightly and growled "You better suck it like you mean it slut."

Linda started gagging and was relieved when John slowly pulled his cock back. she tentatively tried to lick the roof of her mouth but end up licking the tip of John's cock. He groaned and began slowly sliding his cock back into her mouth "That's it baby. Fuck my cock with your mouth." He whispered.

Linda just wanted the humiliation to end. If she could get him to cum then he'd let her go. She began swirling her tongue around the tip of John's hard cock and let her tongue slide against him as he slowly slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah." John groaned as he flexed his hips and gripped Linda's hair tightly "Good girl. Such a hot mouth. You suck so good."

Linda bobbed her head encouraging John to speed up and cum faster but John held her tight "No baby, slow down. I'm enjoying my cock in your tight, hot mouth." John let go of one of Linda's wrists and pulled her hand between his legs "Play with my balls slut."

Linda didn't fight, she began massaging John's balls and swirling her tongue up and down and around his cock. After a few moments she realized that she was enjoying his moaning and gutteral cries of pleasure.

John increased his pace until Linda's tongue couldn't keep up and his cock was slamming into the back of her throat. He grabbed her by the hair with both hands and began furiously slamming his cock into her mouth and down her throat "Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum" He cried out before shooting his load down Linda's throat.

Linda gagged but swallowed John's load and felt relief run through her body as now he would let her go.

John pushed her hair back "Suck my cock clean slut." He commanded

Linda hesitantly began licking and sucking John's cock and was dismayed to find he was getting hard again.

John finally pulled away and looked down at Linda with satisfaction and a smile. "That was a good employee. You sure do know how to suck the bosses cock."

Linda cringed but kept quiet to avoid punishment. John pulled her up and turned her around and shoved her "Now go upstairs to the bedroom."

"No" Linda cried out

John raised her skirt and visciously slapped her ass with his open palm. "Get up there NOW, Slut!"

"Please" Linda begged quietly "Please No"

John smacked the other side of her ass "Get up there or I will fuck you right here on the steps."

Linda slowly began walking up the stairs. When she got to the top she stopped and John removed her tattered shirt and pulled her skirt down around her ankles "Now step out." he murmured.

Linda obeyed and felt humiliated standing there is a black thong and sandals.

John guided her down the hall to the bedroom where a massive queen size bed with steel headboard and footboard sat. Before Linda had a chance to look around John bent her over to the footboard and handcuffed her to it.

Linda began panicing and began yanking on the handcuffs "No John! Stop this now. I don't want this." She cried.

John stepped behind her and slapped her ass twice, open palmed and the pain was viscious and Linda sank to her knees and tears began streaming down her face. John roughly pulled her back up until she was standing in front of the headboard, bent over at the waist with her breasts dangling above the steel rails on the headboard and her face above the bottom of the bed.

"You are quite a tough employee to break in. But your cock sucking skills prove that you will be a good employee once I train you." John told her and then ripped her thong from her body.

He got on his knees behind her and forced her to spread her legs. "Now we are going to work on your communication skills. For every skill and command you accomplish you will get a reward. Do you understand?"

Linda nodded with shame and she felt John's breath on her ass and pussy and tried not to tremble with fear and desire.

"Now, What is your position with the company?" John asked

"Controller" Linda immediately replied.

John slapped her ass "No. Now try again, what is your position with the company?"

"I do'do'don't know." Linda trembled

"That's better. You are the bosses slut." John explained "Now, tell me, what is your position with the company?"

Linda whispered "The bosses slut."

John was quiet for a few seconds "I will let you slide on that one without punishment or reward but next time use a strong clear voice or there will be punishment."

Linda nodded and John continued "Now that you know what your title is, what is your job?"

Linda didn't know how to answer and didn't want to get hit again "I don't know" She said strongly and braced for the blow.

John chuckled "Good you are going to learn. Your job is to suck my cock and keep your hot pussy available to me at all times. You got that?"

Linda nodded

"Now say it."

Linda felt the words stick in her throat and couldn't bring herself to say it. John slapped her pussy lips hard and again the pain brought Linda to her knees. John forced her back up onto her feet "Say it slut." He said visciously

Linda said brokenly "My job is to suck your cock and keep my hot pussy available to you at all times."

"Good Girl. You deserve a reward now." John said gently.

He blew lightly on Linda's pussy lips easing the stinging and then slid his tongue from her ass all the way down to her clit.

Linda was horrified as she felt herself getting wet and having thoughts of John's hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. She couldn't think straight after that as John began sucking on her clit.

He removed his tongue and slid his finger up and down Linda's slit "Good Slut. Your communication skills are improving. Now your next task is to tell me that you're wet and beg me to fuck you."

Linda was loosing control fast and bouncing back and forth between shame and just wanting this man to fuck her hard and fast until she orgasmed all over his cock.

"I'm wet for you." She announced

John chuckled "you do like your rewards."

He slid his tongue into her pussy and then withdrew "Oh man, you taste so good. Now I want you to tell me to fuck you like the slut you are."

Linda started openly crying and John rubbed her ass "It's okay. Training is hard, I know but you'll get it. How about some incentive?" He didn't wait for Linda to answer but instead stuck his tongue back in her pussy and began slowly fucking her with his tongue.

Linda's legs began to shake and she felt her nipples get hard and her pussy began to clench with an orgasm. She moaned softly and pushed her pussy back against John's face.

John pulled his tongue out and Linda moaned with frustration. "Now be a good employee slut and say "Boss, please fuck me with your hard cock.""

Linda whispered "Boss, please fuck me with your hard cock."

She didn't have to ask twice. John stood up and slammed his cock into her pussy and then stopped "Oh, you're so tight and so wet for me." He groaned before slowly inching out and then slamming back in all the way.

Linda couldn't stop herself, the pleasure of his big cock was overwhelming and it had been to long. She moaned and wiggled her ass back against him and John laughed softly "Tell me to fuck you until you cum." He commanded

WIth a clear loud voice Linda begged "Please fuck me. Fuck me until I cum."

John was so hard that he couldn't control himself and began fucking Linda hard and fast. Each of her moans and gutteral cries of pleasure made him fuck her harder and faster.

"Oh John, I'm cumming. I'm cumming for you." Linda cried out as her pussy began soaking John's cock and balls with her juice.

John groaned and felt Linda's pussy convulsing tightly around his cock and he slammed into her a few more times before shooting his load deep into her.

They both stood there breathing heavily for a few minutes. John let go and went and got a towel and came back and cleaned Linda up and uncuffed her.

"You are doing well. Get on the bed and lay on your back and we will proceed with your next training session."