Coyoacan Mi Amor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAFNA: Ummmm, Dan, hearing you gives me shivers, from my head to my pussy.

DAN: Wow, to hear you actually talk that way. That’s so different from just typing.

DAFNA: And how do you like me to talk, my lover? What do I say that you like.

DAN: Well, you know, when you, um . . .

DAFNA: Why, Daniel, I believe you are shy. Are you blushing?

DAN: OK, you got me. Yeah, a little. It’s one thing to write, it’s so much more intimate to say these things.

DAFNA: But mi amor, what things?

DAN: You know. Mmmm, when you talk about your pussy, your breasts, what you want to do with your body. From your mouth to the center of my brain.

DAFNA: Your voice is so sexy. Would you like to hear me say what I want to do with your body?

DAN: Yeah, sure. What you gonna do with your boy toy?

DAFNA: Dan, first, do you have your clothes on?

DAN: T-shirt, pants, no socks.

DAFNA: Take off your pants but leave your t-shirt on. Go to the bedroom and lie down.

DAN: You’re talking my language. Hang on, I’ll get the phone extension in the bedroom.

DAFNA: And get the Vaseline I know you always travel with. Get it out.

DAN: Man you understand me. Hang on.

DAN: OK, all set up, just the way you wanted it.

DAFNA: I wish I was there mi amor. But my voice will be there. I want to give you pleasure. Oh, so much pleasure. Your voice is so delicioso. You are fucking me with your voice. Do you know that?

DAN: Sure I do. And your voice, the way you purr in my ear like a big cat. You sound like a Mexican version of the actress Lauren Bacall.

DAFNA: Hahaha. Bacall b’seder?

DAN: Yeah, everything you say sounds OK to me. Everything feels good.

DAFNA: I want you to lie back on the sheets. They are cool and comfortable, yes?

DAN: Keep talking and they’ll be sweaty before long.

DAFNA: Dan, I want to fuck you through the phone. I want you to feel me and smell me through the phone. Can you?

DAN: I’ll try.

DAFNA: No, don’t try. Lie back and relax and do it. Pleaaasee? I need to give you pleasure.

DAN: Mmm, hey, I am getting some pleasure already. Thanks.

DAFNA: I can picture you there. You have only your t-shirt on?

DAN: That’s it.

DAFNA: Your cock, it is getting hard?

DAN: Harder by the minute.

DAFNA: You have your hands on it?

DAN: One hand on it, another behind my head. I’m just stretching out.

DAFNA: You have the cream on your hand? On your cock?

DAN: Yep. Feels awfully good.

DAFNA: Oooh, I have to touch my cunt. I am in my nightgown. I would like to be on my balcony. Is very sexy there with a lover. Very high up, the breeze blowing on me. I would love to suck your cock out on the balcony. You like that idea?

DAN: You can suck me wherever you’d like. In the middle of the Zocalo. No, the Frida Kahlo Museum!

DAFNA: I make your wishes come true. You laugh! You do not know me as well as you think. I am very passionate with my lovers.

DAN: I think we’re about to find out more. Maybe I can make you blush. Maybe you’re a virgin in some ways.

DAFNA: We will find out so much. Dan, I am very turned on. I am going to start by just watching you touch your cock. It is so beautiful to see you that way.

DAN: Mmm, you know what you like.

DAFNA: Dan, I want you to just listen. Just listen and do what I say. Don’t talk. I am going to fuck you in such a special way, yes?

DAN: OK, you’ll just hear me moaning with pleasure. But if I want to say something, I will. Sometimes sex just has to be a little noisy.

DAFNA: Bueno. Do you have the panties I gave you?

DAN: Right here by the bed.

DAFNA: Good. They are very sexy. This time just yesterday I was wearing them, right next to my clit, my cunt. I pressed them up against me while I lie down on my bed and look at a picture of you. I got hot. Hold them, Dan. Feel my pussy on them. So hot to think about. I give my body to you with them. You are holding them and have your fingers on them. Oh so sweet, such a sweet hard man. I cannot wait. I am touching myself now talking to you. But don’t talk just listen. You are holding my panties. I want you to touch your cock for me. You are hard?

DAN: More by the minute.

DAFNA: We go slow, many minutes of fun, yes? I am there. I see your cock, so hot, standing up. Your hand is on it, like a boy touching it for the first time. So new so fresh.

DAN: It still is, after 35 years of the same thing. Go on.

DAFNA: I am standing beside you, watching. You are hard and big. You have your hand on your cock. It is getting swelling. You can feel it so sensitive.

DAN: Very.

DAFNA: Good. I have the phone in one hand and I touch my teta with the other. For real. You like that I know. Take your other hand, now suck your middle finger. Get it wet.

DAN: Let me put the panties down. If I drop the phone I’ll call you back.

DAFNA: Good. I can see your finger in your mouth. I want it wet so you can put it in my pussy. I need it there. Your finger your cock. I am there looking at all of you. So big, so hairy. Now thinking of reaching out to touch me just a little. I stand by the side of the bed, just my bra on. Don’t say anything. My cunt is near your head. You can smell it so sweet and fresh for you, yes? You put the tip of your finger on my clit. Oooh, it feels so good Dan so good to be close to you. Finally I am very wet. Can you feel my clit? It is just like your cock, hard so sensitive feel it. Touch it. I trim the hair today so it is very open and easy to see and fuck. You like. You like to see me good? Tell me.

DAN: Mmmm-hmmm.

DAFNA: Still touching yourself.

DAN: Yes. I’m vibrating like a tuning fork here.

DAFNA: I no want you to come. Not fast no. You can wait? I make you cum hard like a volcano. Your jizz hit the ceiling.

DAN: I could almost do that now.

DAFNA: Wait, let me fuck you more. I want to give you so much pleasure my lover. Is special time for both of us now that you’re in Mexico.

DAN: You’re driving me loco, you know. Meshuggahmacher, you know that word?

DAFNA: Crazy maker in Yiddish? Yes, my grandmother from Ukraine used that word. You mean in a good way? Not mad at me?

DAN: Dafna, good God, I couldn’t be mad at you. Crazy about, but not mad at. You’re driving me crazy with lust. That’s all.

DAFNA: Yes, we both crazy with lust. We need it give it to each other. I am leaning over you. My tetas are in front of your face. I put my hand on yours. We hold hands on your cock. Is sweet, yes? Lovers holding hands for the first time.

DAN: No time like the first time. Reminds me of a sexual senior prom.

DAFNA: I move your hand on your cock. Slowly. I feel it get bigger under our hands. It is very beautiful for me. Can you see my nipples, how they are hard. Do they smell nice. Before you call I put a little perfume on them. Fees so good in my tight bra. Like you holding them. I lean over you so you can suck my tetas. You take one in your mouth. Lick it, little circles around the brown nipple. Good, eh? My bubeletas are for you Dan all for you. Like your cock all for me. Now you kiss my teta all around, lick it good. Put your teeth on my skin I like that. I put it in your mouth you suck it in. You lips all around me like you give my teta a blowjob. I am filling you up your mouth so warm and wet on me. Maybe you play with my tetas with your hands. Feel how big and soft they are? You are a boob man Dan you know how to treat them. Make me wet. Now you are putting your wet finger between my pussy lips, hair very short I’m wet you can see me good.

DAN: I’m losing track of how many hands I’ve got in motion here. I feel like a sexed-up octopus. I wish I had enough hands and cocks to touch you everywhere at once.

DAFA: I feel how hard you are. My teta tingling my pussy so warm and full for you, really, right now, while I fuck you on the phone. I want to fuck you now. I get on the bed and slide on top of you. I need your cock in me very much so much, your kisses on me. I want you to kiss me and be my love.

DAN: Dafna my love, my God, you’re making . . .

DAFNA: Shhhhaaah, I am there, sliding your cock in my pussy. On top of you, my legs on your sides I slide a little bit down on your cock. Oh it opens my cunt lips wide. They want you. So sexy to finally be making love after long time! You can see everything. I hold nothing back from my lover. I look down and see your fat cock pulling my lips open. You need me, yes, need my kisses and fingers and love.

DAN: Oooh, yes, Dafna, keep going, now I’m getting close.

DAFNA: For real? Gooooooddddd. I want to hear you cumming, hear how good I make you feel. Do you roar like a lion or squeak like a mouse? I want to hear you. I am sitting on your cock, like a giant over you. I put my fingers on your hairy man nipples. They are hard like little berries. Your cock is like a big rocket shooting up in me all the way inside. I move up and down slowly on you tighten my muscles around your cock don’t let you go. We are like a . . .

DAN: What the fuck was that?

DAFNA: What mi amor? Are you hurt? Is something wrong?

DAN: Christ, it’s my cell phone ringing. Hang on let me get it.

Dan sat upright on the bed, shaking, his cock pulsing painfully, hands slippery as they groped for his glasses on the night stand. He was dizzy. Dan felt like he had hit a brick wall and been spun around. Through his haze of arousal he focused on one simple task at a time.

Find the phone. Flip it open. Count slowly one, two, three to recover composure, then hit the “send button.” Dafna heard shards of conversation:

DAN: Oh, hi Hector. . . Everything’s fine, just kicking back here in the room. Yeah, great hotel, I’ve stayed here before. . . . You got some informal feedback from the chairman of the Audit Committee . . . uh-huh, un-huh, yeah, we’d better reword that part of the presentation. . . We can be that flexible on fees? Wow, we are hungry for the business. . . Right, I noticed that . . . Yes, the hotel’s got good connectivity. I’m sure I can log on and get the file . . . Just those pages? No problem, Hector. Sure I can have it by 8 tomorrow morning. I’ll change the wording tonight. No, I’m fine, really, just a little winded. What, it sounds like I was in the weight room? No, nothing like that, must be the altitude effecting my breathing. I’ll be like a native tomorrow. . . OK, great, thanks, happy to handle it, Hector. . . Buenos noches to you, too, amigo.

Dafna heard the cell phone click off.

DAN: Fuck. Double fuck. I’ve got to plug my computer in and change some pages on the presentation. The office managing partner just sent me some notes. That was uncalled for. We could fix it in 10 minutes tomorrow morning.

DAFNA: Pobrecito! I wish I was there to hold you and give you many besos. My poor lover.

DAN: Well, it’s their pesos that got me down here. I’ve had worse trips.

DAFNA: You still hard?

DAN: Hmmm, a little. Sort of broke my concentration. Damn, I was really close to coming. You would have liked that!

DAFNA: I want it for you.

DAN: Just like I want to give you pleasure.

DAFNA: You do Dan, so much. More than you know.

DAN: Maybe we can try again. I guess I do feel a little out of it right now. I’m getting a headache. Let me just lie down for a minute and calm down.

DAFNA: OK. Just relax. No pressure. I’ll be here.

Dan stretched out, his cock shriveling like a corn stalk in a summer drought. He closed his eyes. The long, long day rolled over him like a wave of mud, a sluggish chain of car services, security check points, airports, computer screens, and now bad air, high altitude, too much Mexican food at dinner, and, worst of all, throttled phone sex that left his heart racing and balls aching.

DAN: Dafna my dear.

DAFNA: Yes, my lover, are you ready to fuck some more?

DAN: Dafna, I’m sorry, I think I’m going to throw up.

Dafna heard the phone clatter down and the bed springs creak. Running footsteps faded away until, in the distance, she heard ragged wretching. And then more wretching. Finally, a toilet flushed and the footsteps grew louder. A body collapsed on the bed.

DAN: I feel like shit. I just puked my guts up. So romantic. Sorry.

DAFNA: You have done all the work today, but pleasure is hard for you sometimes to find. I know you Dan.

DAN: We were so close, so close. I can barely move. I’m just flattened all of a sudden. I can’t even think about sex at the moment. Great beginning for us.

DAFNA: Dan do not be sad. We have much time after the job is done. Who told me, ‘I work hard and then I play hard’? You did. Maybe too much work and fun for one day. Is OK with me. You have to adjust to Mexico. Hard city the first day or two, then you fine.

DAN: Are your terribly frustrated? I can’t even say dirty things to you.

DAFNA: Is OK, really. I take care of it. Fix the files for your boss. Keep him happy so we can be happy and you can come back soon.

DAN: Already thinking about the next trip? We haven’t even started this trip!

DAFNA: I think about a lot of things. You need to keep your boss happy. Don’t throw up on your computer.

DAN: Dafna, please don’t talk about throwing up or it’s going to happen again and I may not make it to the bathroom.

DAFNA: Sorry.

DAN: That’s OK. I just don’t feel good and I don’t want to work.

DAFNA: Work fast and go to bed. Pleaassssse. I get you hard again tomorrow.

DAN: Promise?

DAFNA: With todo mi corazon. With all my heart.

DAN: Then let’s do that. I really gotta rest. I didn’t know how tired I was.
DAFNA: Go, mi amor. Feel better.

DAN: Don’t have too many orgasms tonight. Save some for me.

DAFNA: Always orgasms for you, Dan. I never run out.
----------

Dafna settled back on her couch. First Dan was there with her; then he was gone, sick and forced to work. She had listened with dismay as the verve and sexual urgency drained from his voice. Perhaps it was best for Dan to rest and save up his jizz for her. Still, the wait felt excruciating. Dafna trembled in frustration. Their loping conversation stirred her imagination, while her fingers stirred her cunt, the brown hairs prettily shorn and shaped into a heart. Dan’s pre-sick voice penetrated into her bloodstream, shaking her so she did not know what to do. Sit down. Stand up. Look out the curtains. Check the TV listings. Her favorite Mexican soap opera, “Las Vias Del Amor,” or “The Tracks of Love,” had ended. She didn’t want to watch the news, or any of the U.S. channels.

In a mirror Dafna appraised herself, running her hands and eyes over her body. She liked what she saw, her brown-blonde hair cascading to her shoulders, the long slender fingers, hips molded into decent shape by the hours at the gym. A little jelly on the belly but natural for her age, she thought. Her breasts – the breasts Dan rhapsodized about even though he had never seen them – were almost as firm as they had been 10 years earlier. Having no children, she sighed, must have some good side. Unlike many women, Dafna considered the mirror her friend. It had been hard work, but she had learned to like herself, and she knew that men found that a turn-on. Many men, in fact, called her attractive. Her pictures on the dating site where she met Dan drew many comments, some admiring, some leering. Her looks started many conversations. So why hadn’t she ever . . . ?

“No, I won’t think that way,” she thought. She sat at her writing desk and spun around. She had to admit it: Dafna was so aroused she couldn’t think straight. Dan was sick and working, so he could not whisper sweet words in her ear. Well, she thought, if I cannot have Dan live, I will enjoy him another way.

She pulled a drawer open from her desk. Rummaging under papers and books, she finally found what she sought: a three-ring binder bulging with laser-printed pages. She gently set it on the desk in front of her Dell desktop computer and gazed at its cover. It bore a decoration she had drawn at the Anglo-American School, with the words “Libro de Mis Pasions,” or Book of My Passions.

She had to thank Velma for the book, in a way. Two years earlier, at school, Velma introduced her to instant messaging, during Velma’s conversation with another computer buff about obscure Web techniques.

“I’ll never remember all these details,” said Velma.

“Can’t you take notes?” asked Dafna.

“There’s an easier way. I’ll just save it and print out a copy for my records. I’ll get all the details,” said Velma.

Dafna looked at her blankly. Dafna knew nothing about instant messaging, much less about what to do with them. She watched Velma fire messages back and forth with her friend, a programmer in Finland. The lines scrolled across the screen almost as fast as Dafna could read. Velma’s fingers paused only long enough for her to read the new comments on the screen, then she’d blast an answer back.

“Wow,” said Dafna. “That looks fun. You can save that?”

“Sure,” said Velma. “It’s just a text file. There’s nothing special. Only once you close the window you lose all the copy.” Velma showed her how to save the conversation. Sure enough, once the session ended, Velma had a record of the intricate coding she needed to update the school’s website. She opened the text file, then printed it.

“Everything we said, preserved for as long as I want it, for future reference. I don’t have to remember anything,” explained Velma. “I’m building a library of the best Web techniques in the world.”

Velma opened Dafna to a new way of using the Internet. Before, emails zipped back and forth, but more like discrete handwritten letters than a conversation. Now she knew of another way to work the Web. She signed up for the IM chat feature on the dating site she joined later. Suddenly, the world bloomed into a dizzying banquet of conversational morsels. She could pick and choose and then nibble – or, when the spirit moved her, gulp -- conversations with men anywhere, anytime. This one talked about books, another how faith sustained him after a terror attack, work, ex-wives, sex, losing his job, her job, her childhood in Latin America, their passions and disappointments, her hopes, his enormous and powerful penis and would she like to see it in .jpg or .bmp format?

Most conversations, it is true, moved to the essential matter of sex, either online or in person. For all her experience in life, she had a certain primness, an expectation of men opening doors, calling her after a date, engaging her mind before they lunged for her body. The Web erased the possibility of small gestures. Cloaked in anonymity and the endless possibilities, men made the lunge much faster. Or, she wondered, do I simply attract the lusting lungers?

She recalled the very beginning. Within minutes of signing up for the service on the site where she eventually met Dan, a man in Ohio beeped her. He said he liked her photos and profile; she glanced at his and he looked decent. The conversation was mundane, at first.

How’s the weather in Mexico City?

Warm, dry this season. You say you like music?

Yes, the Cleveland is so blessed with wonderful culture. And you just can’t beat that good old Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

You know, this is my very first one-on-one chat here. I am having such fun.

You are a lying bitch. I’ve seen you on here before. NEVER lie to me, do you understand that? Answer me! I should come down there with my cuffs and fuck you silly. That’s what lying cunts like you DESERVE. Answer me, damn you.

Dafna immediately hit the “end” button and blocked the man from Ohio from ever contacting her again. Next, she alerted the site administrators of the madman’s abuse. Within an hour she had an email from the admins informing her that the man had been permanently banned from the site for violating the terms of service. Though pleased, Dafna shuddered; how many women how either played along, or said nothing despite their fear?