CR.A.J. Shows Off

Story Info
Dolph Ziggler apologizes to RAW GM AJ.
3.8k words
4.44
25.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

After being slapped twice by Vickie Guerrero during the September 3, 2012 broadcast of Monday Night RAW, a very irate AJ Lee is returning to the backstage area of Chicago, Illinois's AllState Arena and she is intercepted by Dolph Ziggler, who is dressed in his silver colored wrestling trunks, "AJ... I swear I did not know what Vickie was going to do out there...." The Show Off says as RAW's General Manager tilts her head sharply to the left as she seems to be on the edge of a break down.

AJ, dressed in a pair of tight fitting white pants and a sleeveless black top with a black light-weight scarf around her neck, grits her teeth and narrows her eyes at Ziggler. "You laughed at me out there...didn't you!?" AJ asks as she breaths heavily before she raises her hands and pulls at her hair. "I was embarrassed...people were laughing!"

"Hey... I didn't do anything of the kind...." Dolph says, "If I knew what she was planning I would have talked her out of it..." Dolph quickly adds as he's clearly trying to distance himself from Vickie's actions.

AJ shakes her head and presses her pouty lips together before the often times emotionally unstable General Manager of Monday Night RAW drops her head and starts to tear up. "I'm a laughing stock..."

"I wouldn't say that... you were..." Dolph starts to say before he suddenly stops himself when AJ looks at him.

AJ tilts her head slightly and looks at Dolph Ziggler with her sweetly innocent, but crazed eyes. "I was what..." AJ replies in a firm. "Crazy!? You were going to say crazy, weren't you!?"

Nooo I wasn't going to say that... I was gonna say... you were... looking hot out there..." Dolph says as he is clearly hoping AJ buys it.

AJ raises an eyebrow and looks at Dolph Ziggler before she starts to slyly smirk. "You're hitting on me..." AJ says in a steady monotone.

"I was... complimenting you..." Dolph says.

AJ tilts her head back and starts to hysterically laugh. AJ suddenly stops laughing and looks firmly at Ziggler. "Vickie sent you to make up to me...didn't she?"

"Nope... she didn't.... like I said I had no idea she..." Dolph starts to say.

AJ presses her lips together and nods her head. "Should have figured that....it would have almost made up for it..." AJ says.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Dolph asks as he looks at RAW's General Manager.

AJ turns her head and sweetly smiles. "I have needs, Dolph...just like every other woman..." AJ says as she starts to sway her hips from side to side. "That doesn't change just because I am in charge..."

"Are you implying... what I think you're implying?" Dolph asks

AJ tilts her head from the side and smiles "What am I implying, Dolph?"

"That if I take care of your needs... you'll let what happened out in the ring slide..." Dolph answers.

AJ shrugs her shoulders and laughs "Maybe...maybe not..."

"Well I can do that..." Dolph says with a bit of a smirk, "Just because Vickie did what she did... doesn't mean we can't work something out..."

AJ nods her head and smiles "Exactly!"

"Great..." Dolph smirks as he is now blatantly checking AJ out before she proceeds to skip past him and heads towards her office.

AJ turns her head back to look at Ziggler and sweetly laughs before she skips right into her office.

Dolph shrugs his shoulders and licks his lips, "This could be interesting..." Dolph says to himself as he walks towards AJ's office and enters it. Once he's inside, Dolph closes the office door before he turns his full attention to AJ as is already in the process of removing her black top while leaving her black scarf around her own neck.

AJ lifts her top completely off to expose her black laced bra to hides her nicely rounded and perky tits, "You ready Dolph!?" AJ excitedly asks.

"I am now.." Dolph smirks as he starts to lower his wrestling trunks from his waist as he watches AJ remove her black laced bra.

AJ turns away from Dolph Ziggler as she sets her black top and bra down onto the surface of her desk. AJ turns her head back and looks at Ziggler with her sweetly innocent eyes. "Say Dolph...I have a question..." AJ says as she turns to face him with a skip.

"Yeah?" Dolph asks as he steps out of his trunks and kicks them aside.

AJ places her hands onto her adorable hips and starts to push down her white pants. "What do...the boys think about me?"

Dolph takes a moment to think as he watches AJ lower her white pants, "Well a lot of the guys think you're... one of the 'must-fuck' Divas that's been on the road..." Dolph says as he seems to be hoping AJ likes his answer.

AJ raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks as she raises her left hand and moves her hand through her hair. "They don't...think I'm unstable...do they?"

"Ummm not really... some just find your choices a little odd... but that happens with everyone who's in charge..." Dolph says.

AJ's tilts her head sharply to the left and narrows her eyes at Ziggler as she starts to calmly approach him, in an almost frightening manner. "Odd!? I suppose you think my choices are odd!?" AJ snaps before she drops down onto her knees in front of Ziggler.

"Well... ummm right now I'm finding your choice to want to fuck very hot..." Dolph says as he looks down at AJ as she seems to be starring at his cock.

AJ looks up at Ziggler and smirks as she places her left hand on his cock "Really?" AJ asks with a laugh as she starts to move her left hand on his shaft.

"Oh yeah..." Dolph says with a moan as AJ moves her hand back and forth on his cock.

AJ licks her teeth and laughs as she moves her hand back and forth against Ziggler's cock as she keeps her sweetly innocent, but unstable eyes locked with him.

"MMmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as he looks down at AJ as she steadily strokes his cock with her left hand.

AJ lowers her head and starts to slap her tongue happily against the head of his cock, while moving her hand back and forth on his solid cock.

"Ahhhh..." Dolph moans as AJ smacks the head of his cock with her soft and wet tongue while she continues to stroke it. Dolph places his hands on his waist as he watches AJ work over his dick.

AJ closes her eyes and happily slaps her wet tongue from side to side on the head of Ziggler's cock, before she parts her lips and takes him eagerly into her mouth.

"Ahhh fuck..." Dolph moans and AJ can tell by his tone that he is more than happy to have his cock within her mouth.

AJ presses her perky and soft lips tightly around Ziggler's cock and begins to swiftly bob her head back and forth on his cock, placing her hands onto his muscular thighs.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as AJ rapidly bobs her head on his rock hard cock while she rubs his thighs with her hands.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm!" AJ moans and steadily bobs her head back and forth, taking him deeper into her mouth.

Dolph licks his lips as he watches AJ eagerly suck his cock. While Dolph is one of the best equipped Superstars in the WWE, the RAW General Manager has zero difficulty in showing off her ability to handle big hard dicks.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm..." AJ moans as she freely bobs her head back and forth, moving her hands from his thighs to his muscular waist.

"Awwwww fuck yes..." Dolph Ziggler moans as AJ sucks, slurps and slobbers on his cock. Dolph places a hand on AJ's head as she repeatedly takes his dick deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" AJ moans as she opens her eyes and looks up at the arrogant Dolph Ziggler as she steadily continues to bob her head to suck on his cock.

"Awwww shit... mmmmm fuck yeah..." The cocky Superstar moans as AJ presses her lips tightly on his cock while tilting her head as if she's having one of her moments.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhhh! Gahhhhhh!" AJ Lee moans and seductively gags around his cock.

"Ahhhh shit..." Dolph moans as AJ gags on his cock, making it impossible for him to tell if it's because she's deep throating his dick or doing it to show off.

"Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" AJ moans and narrows her eyes crazed eyes to glare up at him as she works her head at a quick pace.

"Mmmm fuck... shit... you're good..." Dolph Ziggler moans as AJ is easily outdoing the quality of blowjobs that he would get from his business manager, Vickie Guerrero.

AJ lifts her eyes and sweetly looks up at Ziggler as she slaps her wet tongue against the bottom side of his shaft before lowering her head entirely down on his cock.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmm fuck..." Dolph groans as AJ takes his entire cock into her mouth and the WWE's Show Off licks his lips as he feels AJ scrunching her nose against his crotch.

AJ turns her head from side to side, grinding her perky lips, before she slowly pulls her head back and lets her lips rub against his shaft.

"Mmmmm..." Dolph moans as AJ keeps her lips tightly pressed against his cock until the head of his tool pops free from her mouth.

AJ cutely laughs and looks up at Dolph Ziggler. "What do you think of me now?"

"I think you're one hell of a cock sucker..." Dolph says with a smirk as he motions at his cock that is dripping with AJ's saliva.

AJ tilts her head back and laughs as she rubs her hands together "Great!"

"But now... I think we should get down to some serious fucking..." Dolph says as he bends down and picks up the petite RAW General Manager so that he can carry her over to her desk. After setting AJ down on it, Dolph steps between her legs and guides his cock into her tight wet snatch.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh gosh!" AJ moans and grits her teeth as she feels his large cock entering her pussy. AJ wraps her smooth and tanned legs around his muscular waist and begins to rock on the surface of the desk against his thrusts.

"Mmmmm ahhh yeah..." Dolph groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of AJ's pussy while she places her hands behind herself on the desk and leans back.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." AJ moans as she cutely bounces against the desk following each of his thrusts.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh fuck..." Dolph groans as he thrusts his cock firmly and deeply into AJ's snatch while he places his hands on her gorgeous thighs.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh gosh... ohhhhh!" AJ moans as her perky tits bounce, while she moves on the surface of the desk to push against his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhhh..." Dolph moans as he drills AJ's twat with his large cock, causing her to bounce on the desk every time he rams his dick all the way into her. Dolph licks his lips as he watches AJ's scarf fly up each time AJ has to move her body in response to his thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh gosh!" AJ moans as her petite body adorable squirms against his thrusting cock.

"Ohhhh yeah... mmmmm fuck..." Dolph groans as he plows his cock deeply into AJ's snatch over and over again.

Dolph leans forward as a result of AJ pulling him with her scarf while he drives his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh!" AJ moans and moves her petite body against Ziggler, grinding her nicely tight snatch on his cock.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhhh..." Dolph moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of AJ's snatch as she keeps the scarf around his neck. With his face inches away from hers, Dolph flicks his tongue against AJ's lips as he continues to fuck her.

AJ looks at Ziggler with her adorable eyes and flicks her tongue back against his tongue before she slides her tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmm..." Dolph moans as AJ invades his mouth with her tongue while he moves his hands to her hips and lifts her up from the desk in order to bounce her on his cock.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhh..." AJ moans into his mouth as she rapidly bounces up and down on his cock with her tongue thrusting into his mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." Dolph moans into AJ's mouth as he wrestles her tongue with his own while he thrusts his cock into her pussy.

AJ excitedly rocks back and forth on Ziggler's cock, grinding down on his cock as he holds her up and stands thrusting into her.

"Mmmm fuck..." Dolph moans as AJ breaks their kiss put keeps holding her scarf around his neck as he stands and fucks her with firm and brisk thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" AJ moans lustfully as she moves forward on his cock.

"Mmmmm fuck I love a tight snatch on my cock... been a while..." Dolph groans as he drives his cock into AJ's pussy while he slides his hands from her hips to her thighs and then to her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" AJ moans as she tilts her head back and pulls on the scarf around Ziggler's neck with her hands.

"Mmmmm shit so much tighter than Vickie's..." Dolph groans as he unintentionally lets AJ know that he prefers her hot wet twat to that of his business manager's.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh!" AJ moans as she sharply grinds down on his cock, sweat dripping from her adorable body.

Dolph keeps thrusting his cock deeply into the RAW General Manager's snatch until he lifts her up off of his cock. The Money in the Bank contract holder also lifts AJ high enough so her scarf is no longer around his neck. After setting AJ back on the desk, Dolph quickly gets onto it and gets her to be on her hands knees, "Mmmm..." Dolph licks his lips as he gives AJ's juicy round ass a smack.

AJ turns her head and looks back at him with a sly smirk and a raised eyebrow. "Are you sure you want to do that?"

Dolph smirks, "Yeah... because I heard you like it..." Dolph says as he gives AJ's ass another smack.

AJ scrunches her nose up and cutely laughs as she sways her adorable ass from side to side.

Dolph licks his lips as he watches AJ sway her ass and while she can act unstable at times, Dolph is convinced that AJ is far from being as crazy as she seems. "Time to show off what I can really do...." Dolph says as he stops AJ from swaying her ass by placing his hands on her hips while he pushes his cock between her ass cheeks and into her incredible tight ass.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhhh gosh..." AJ moans and her adorable body tenses as she feels his cock entering her tight, adorable ass.

"Ahhhh fuck..." Dolph groans as he pushes his cock deeper into AJ's asshole, "Man... it must have been a while since you took a big dick up your ass..." Dolph groans.

"Mmmmmmmm...." AJ Lee moans and licks her pouty lips as she rocks on her knees and smoothly pushes against his cock.

With AJ pushing back, Dolph has an easier time as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of her asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh..." AJ moans as she moves on her knees, feeling his large cock working in and out of her nicely tight ass.

"Ahhhh... awww..." Dolph groans as he steadily increases his pace as he fucks AJ's ass with deeper and harder thrusts. The WWE's resident Show Off smirks as AJ keeps pushing back, easily matching his pace.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhh gosh...ohhhhhhh!" AJ moans as she rocks on her knees and pushes her adorable ass back against his muscular, tanned waist.

"Mmmmm awwww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Dolph grunts as he drives his cock firmly and swiftly into AJ's ass as she continues to have no problem of rocking back and equaling what he's doing.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" AJ moans as her adorable body jolts forward while on her hands and knees, feeling each of his deep thrusts.

Dolph licks his lips as he plows his cock balls deep into AJ's adorable round ass as he fucks her on top of her desk.

AJ tilts her brunette head back and licks her lips as her petite body moves back and forth against his cock, thrusting deeper upon each impact.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm..." Dolph groans as he hammers AJ's ass as hard as he possibly can while she shows off her ability to take a pounding. Choosing to switch, Dolph holds on to AJ and turns over so that he's laying on the desk and she's on top of him.

AJ cutely laughs and places her hands behind her onto his gorgeously muscular and tanned chest as she begins to swiftly bounce up and down on his cock.

"Ahhhh yeah..." Dolph groans as AJ bounces up and down on his cock as he thrusts it up into her ass.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh gosh...ohhhhhh!" AJ moans as she drops down on his cock, with her adorable ass smacking down on his waist.

"Ohhhh fuck... mmmmm..." Dolph Ziggler moans as AJ Lee bounces nonstop on his cock while it's deep within her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh gosh...MMMMMM!" AJ moans happily as she bounces at an incredibly quick, energetic pace, swiftly dropping.

Sweat drips off of Dolph's body as he thrusts his cock up into AJ's ass, however with her being on top of him, Dolph can't quite match AJ's brisk, eager and lust driven pace.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh gosh....Ohhhhhhh yeah Dolph!" AJ Lee moans as she quickly rocks back and forth with her adorable ass grinding on his cock.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm..." Dolph moans as his cock begins to throb within AJ's ass as she manages to increase her already incredible pace.

AJ lifts her hands off of Ziggler's chest and brings her hands up to slide them through her sweat soaked hair as she continues to swiftly move back and forth.

"Ohhhh fuck ahhhh..." Dolph groans as AJ rocks her hips sharply as she continues to ride his throbbing dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" AJ moans as she breaths heavily and sweat drips off of her, while she bounces and moves at a quick pace.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhhh I'm..." Dolph groans as his cock tenses within AJ's asshole and before he can finish AJ practically hops off of his cock and kneels between his legs. Dolph sits up slightly as AJ takes her scarf, wraps it around his throbbing cock and then begins to stroke it, so that the fabric of her scarf is moving against his pulsating dick.

AJ slyly smirks at Dolph Ziggler as she drops the scarf to the base of his cock and proceeds to lower her head, opening her mouth, and taking him into her mouth.

"Mmmm fuck..." Dolph groans as AJ tightens the scarf around the base of his throbbing cock as she begins to bob her head on it.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." AJ moans as she briskly bobs her head of the upper half of his cock, with her perky lips running along his shaft.

"Mmmm ahhh..." Dolph groans as AJ uses the scarf to slightly torture the lower half of his cock while she bobs her head on the upper half. The combination is more than the Show Off can handle and he begins to cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." AJ moans and turns her head from side to side as she steadily works over his tool with his warm cum filling her adorable mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck... awwww shit..." Dolph groans as AJ presses her lips tightly on his cock as he continues to fill AJ's mouth for several moments.

AJ slowly lifts her head off of Ziggler's cock after she swallows his entire load of cum and excitedly looks up at him.

"Mmmmm fuck... that was... great..." Dolph says as he wipes some sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand while AJ unwraps her scarf from around his cock.

AJ presses her lips together and uses her scarf to pat some sweat off of her forehead. AJ turns her head and looks at him sweetly. "I really think this is going to work out, Dolph..."

"Yeah... so... we're good.. .right?" Dolph asks.

AJ smiles and nods her head "Absolutely Dolph! I really think you and I.... that we could be something amazing...

"We... could?" Dolph asks hesitantly.

AJ nods her head "Oh yeah..." AJ smiles and looks at Ziggler in a dreamy fashion. "You and...me...it's like love at first sight!"

"Ummm well... ummm wouldn't that... ummm..." Dolph pauses and thinks for a moment, "Wouldn't that conflict with you um... role as GM?"

AJ shakes her head and smiles "Not if we keep it secret..." AJ says as she steps closer to Ziggler. " Think of it, Dolph...me and you...together... getting married one day...and then having babies...like lots of babies!" AJ says with excitement.

"Ummm it's something to... um think about but you know... it's impossible to keep secrets in the locker room..." Dolph says as he sounds very worried about what he has gotten into.

12