Craig's Dreams Come True Ch. 02

Story Info
Christina Aguilera fulfills his fantasy.
823 words
3.23
40.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suidward
suidward
9 Followers

It was a hot afternoon in August 2004. I was in my bedroom wearing just my boxer shorts. I was led on my bed trying to keep as cool as possible in this heat.

Just as I was starting to drift off to sleep, the doorbell rang downstairs.

I kept my eyes closed and hoped that whoever it was would go away but they didn't and the doorbell rang again and again.

Starting to lose my temper, I raced downstairs and opened the front door. I was instantly stunned at who was standing in my doorway.

"Hi, um, what can I do for you Christina?" I stuttered.

"Well, I'm doin' a gig in Bristol tonight and my tour bus driver is hopelessly lost," She said, "Can I use your phone? My cell phone's dead."

"Yeah sure, it's over there." I said, pointing to the telephone at the end of the hall.

Christina Aguilera stepped into the hall and headed for the phone.

Her hair was shoulder-length blonde again and she was wearing a yellow bikini top and short denim skirt. I could see her white knickers under her short skirt. The bottom of her butt cheeks were visible from behind. My floppy cock started to come alive in my boxer shorts.

"Phew!," She gasped as she put the phone down, "It is hot today! Have you got a cool drink?"

"Yeah sure, follow me." I replied as I walked into the kitchen.

I picked up a clean glass off the side and then took a carton of cold milk from the fridge. I then poured some milk into the glass and handed it to her.

She gazed into my eyes as she took the glass and brushed her fingers against my hand. Her skin was so soft. It made my stomach and balls twitch with excitement.

As she drank, I looked up and down her body. Her tits looked so firm and they were quite big as well. Then I looked down her flat stomach, noticing her cute navel. I then looked down at her gorgeous tanned legs.

"Listen," she said, "I haven't had any cock for three months so how would you like to fuck my brains out?"

I couldn't believe it, was she serious?! I suddenly became very nervous as I remembered that I was an 18 year old virgin. I'd had a couple of girlfriends but had never got down to the nitty gritty. What if I spunked as soon as i saw Christina's tits?!

"Yeah, ok" I said.

She smiled and dropped to her knees in front of me. She then looked up at me as she yanked my boxer shorts down and my floppy dick bounced out in front of her face. I was totally naked in front of Christina Aguilera!

She then took hold of my floppy cock and put it straight into her warm mouth and started sucking it.

Once it was hard, she stated licking all over the tip of my dick whilst squeezing my cum-filled balls.

"I want you to cum in my mouth right now." She groaned as she started wanking me off really hard.

After about a minute, I got that amazing feeling in my belly and balls as I orgasmed. My hot, creamy spunk shot from the tip of my dick and filled Christina's waiting mouth.

She hungrily ate all my cum and then looked up at me.

"We're not finished yet." She smiled as she stripped off naked and led on her back on my bed.

I positioned myself over her naked body and started sucking her firm, juicy tits. I then licked down her belly, flicking my tongue in her navel as I went.

"Mmmm, that tickles!" She giggled.

"I need to fuck you right now." I said as I tugged at my cock, which was already rock hard again.

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself between her spread open legs. She then watched as I slid my throbbing dick into her moist pussy hole.

God, it felt good to finally put my cock in a wet, warm cunt. I put one hand on her waist and the other on her belly to steady myself and started pumping into her as hard as I could. We groaned together as we fucked each other nice and hard.

After a couple of minutes, I was ready to cum again. I pulled out of her and positioned myself over her gorgeous big tits. She then wanked my dick for all it was worth until I spunked. Four massive jets of creamy cum splatted against her hot tits.

"That was amazing." I groaned as I collapsed on the bed.

She was already up and putting her clothes back on.

"Maybe, we'll meet again sometime." She smiled as she left my room.

I led on my bed, safe in the knowledge that I had just lost my virginity to Christina Aguilera!

suidward
suidward
9 Followers