Craigslist Adventures 03

Story Info
3rd encounter in 3 days straight.
2.1k words
4.38
10.3k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had such nice, vivid, lifelike, sexy dreams again last night. Having had not one, but two sexy dick sucking encounters last night must have made me so horny. The dreams I had were so life-like, so real, felt like I was there.

I woke up in all my sexy lingerie that felt so erotic and sensual on my body. I pulled out my laptop. I needed to orgasm. I love watching beautiful woman sucking off big hard cocks.

My email was open and I had a message from Mr Lake House with an attachment. I opened it and it just said, "watch this, I just jerked off to it." I opened the attachment and it was a video, I hit play and it was the video he took of me last night.

He did an amazing job filming me, I'm so turned on by my own video of me sucking a big hard cock. I watch in amazement, of me transformed into this gorgeous gurl, whom I barely can recognize, acting sexy and sultry, crawling on the couch exposing her panties and gorgeous ass, looking so slutty. Then the POV video of me giving him head, him pulling out his cock and shooting his cum into my mouth. Oh My God I can't believe how amazing this video is.

I make myself orgasm while watching.

I email him back, "I love the video, I just orgasmed myself." Signed OXOX.

He emailed back right away, ":) available again tonight to do it again, I just can't get enough of your amazing mouth and seeing you look so sexy and beautiful."

I replied I would love too, I was working late though so it would have to be closer to 1 or 2 am.

I'm so excited to have another encounter tonight, and to make it three nights in a row.

Time to go shower and remove my makeup and get ready for the day of work. Before putting on my regular clothes for work I pick out a pair of black satin full back panties to wear. So sexy feeling.

Finally the long day is over. I'm feeling tired on the drive home, yet tingling inside, feeling giddy for what's yet to come tonight.

It's well after midnight when I get home, as soon as I'm inside I strip down to my panties and pour a big glass of wine and go upstairs to take a quick shower, it's getting late.

I'm so sad and disappointed when I see the email from Mr. Lake House letting me know he unfortunately has to cancel, he's stuck at an event and won't make it home tonight.

I've now already drank big glass of wine and showered I'm feeling naughty and want dick in my mouth.

So I post a craigslist add asking for just a quick meet up, in a car perhaps for some anonymous car head. If anybody accepts I don't know if I'd have time to do all my makeup, it takes me like an hour or more and I think it would be so hot to jump in some guys car who's blindfolded, with his cock out, suck it and leave.

I get another big glass of wine and at least want to dress up some, in some sexy lingerie to feel sexy and naughty.

I rummage in my gurly intimates drawer and find this set I haven't worn before. It's baby blue, satin and lace, high waisted panties with a pink bow and slight thong and long line bra, so sexy and lacey, the lace lines the cups and extends down the body, so sexy, also has a pink bow between the cups.

I slide on the bra and panties and it feels as sexy and sultry as it looks. I also have this pair of pantyhose that the Hooters' girls wear, they are dark tan and glittery. I haven't worn them before and I'm thinking of wearing this sun dress I have and dark stockings wouldn't be too appropriate.

I slide the pantyhose up my legs. I love this feeling on my sexy, smooth legs, and they make my legs look so feminine.

I put on this super sexy pair of platform stiletto heels I haven't been able to wear before. They are glossy nude pumps with exposed toes, with 1 inch platform and 5 inch spike heels, with pink bottoms. So hot!

Now to check my emails and see if I have any replies. I read the replies sitting in my lingerie and sipping on some wine

One sounds promising so I reply to it. This guy is near by and wanting to meet in the parking lot of a gay club which is closed now since a it's almost 2 am. He said the lot is empty, pull up near his car, get in the passenger seat and he'll be ready with blindfold on and pants pulled down. He thinks this sounds so hot, but it's gotta be soon as he needs to go home soon.

Perfect, no time for makeup thus the blindfold, this is really turning me on, to think I'll give this guy a blowjob and he'll never even see me.

I go take the sundress from my closet, it's rather tight in the bust and through the bodice, with wide straps, no sleeves and a u top, doesn't show any cleavage but displays a nice feminine figure bulging in the bust area, very tight through the body, then the skirt part flares out and ends mid thigh, a very feminine, sexy summer dress, white and pastel covered in little flowers.

I slip the dress over my head, arms through the openings and pull down into place, looking in the mirror my body is stunning in this dress, my legs look so sexy in the glittery, tan pantyhose, and those platform stilettos are stunning. I take a few pics of myself only neck down, then put my wig on anyway.

This is so exciting as I pull into the parking lot and park near his car, the only car.

I get out of my truck and have a short walk to his car, heels clicking, I feel electric in this summer dress in the cool night air. The breeze running up my exposed legs and under my dress. I open the driver side door and get in, he says nothing, he's just as he said he would be, chair reclined, blindfold on and pants pulled down to his ankles.

His cock is flaccid but looks sort of big for a soft penis. I lift the tip with my finger, bend towards it and take all of it into my mouth.

He lets out a soft moan.

I swirl my tongue around his cock and slurp on it, never letting it leave my mouth. It doesn't take long, but a minute or two for his soft member to start growing. It slowly starts filling my mouth and growing towards the back of my mouth into my throat. I just love the feeling of a soft cock growing hard in my mouth. I don't let his semi-hard penis leave my mouth, I keep swirling my tongue around it and slurping it inside my mouth.

After a few more minutes, to my surprise my lips start stretching to accommodate the girth of his cock as it nears full erection, the tip of his dick is all the way in the back of my mouth but it's too fat to fit in my throat. Now while I keep my lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, I slide all the way out, keeping just the tip inside my mouth, pause, then ever so slowly I slide my mouth, lips wrapped tightly around his cock, down his shaft, so slow, my lips being stretched so wide as I near half way down his shaft, and the fattest part of his cock. My God he is massive, not in length but in girth, my lips are stretched as wide as they will go to fit this soda can sized fat cock, I take it almost all the way down as the tip of his cock hits my throat, but it's too fat to slide into my throat.

He lets out another moan along with, "Oh my God!"

I continue now to ever so slowly slide up and down this massive, fat cock. It feels amazing to have my mouth stretched this far, to have my mouth so full of cock, I've never felt it before. Its making me so horny sucking his cock.

He continues moaning, telling me how amazing my mouth feels.

I pull my mouth away for the first time in 15-20 minutes, his cock slaps down on his belly, "I want all your cum down my throat," I whisper, then spit on my hand, take his fat shaft with same hand and stroke him as I take his balls gently in my mouth and suck one then the next while I stroke him.

He continues his moaning.

I lift his shaft again with my finger, licking the tip, softly pushing my tongue into the tip, then opening my mouth wide and sliding his fat cock slowly into my mouth again, sliding up and down, in and out, lips stretched wide, feels like I'm making love to this massive cock, I'm feeling so horny, and he's taking so long, it's been almost an hour when he moans loudly, "oh fuck baby, you're gonna make me cum!" He proclaims and my mouth fills up with his huge load of cum, I swallow and my mouth fills up with more cum, I swallow more.

So much cum, I slide my mouth a couple more times up and down to clean him up, kiss the tip of his dick, then pull away and get out of the car.

I walk the 20 steps or so back to my truck, slowly as I can't walk too quickly in these super sexy stiletto platforms. I drive away and back home.

Wow!

I'm exhausted though, as I arrive home it's after 3 am. It took so long for him to finally cum, my mouth is actually sore from my lips stretching so wide.

I slip off my sundress and heals, and take off my pantyhose, then slide into bed. I grab my laptop to email the guy I was just with, who I'm calling Mr Soda Can D, the pics I took earlier of me in the sun dress from the neck down, and then to watch some porn.

I want to orgasm so bad but fall asleep too quickly.

I remember having such amazing sexy dreams again.

I want to take this time quickly to remind that these Craigslist adventures are recounts of actuall encounters that I've had in the past, I now need to share an encounter that happened early last year from a craigslist ad before they stopped allowing the hookup section.

My car was in the shop for a long time, taking metro to work, but on fridays and Saturdays my restaurant was open until 2am and I could only take uber or a taxi home and sometimes it would take super long to get home.

I was feeling super horny one Thursday night and posted an ad that I needed rides home and would pay with a blowjob.

So long story short, the next night, Friday night, I checked my email around midnight and surprising enough I had a guy who said he'd pick me up so I gave him the info.

An older black man picked me up in this van, apparently he runs deliveries late night/early morning. I didn't ask questions but he made small talk on the way to my apartment, I led him down the block a bit where he parked but told me I didn't have to do anything.

But I thought to myself, I need more rides, I don't know when I'm getting my car back.

So I'm doing this, I always get so nervous.

I kneeled down on the floor, looked up him, "show me your cock please," I said.

In my head was the stereo type that all black men have huge cocks.

He pulled it out, it was normal sized.

I sucked his cock and swallowed all his cum, he didn't last too long.

For the next month and a half he gave me a ride home every Friday and Saturday night, I felt so dirty and slutty. Three times he had another black guy along for a ride home, he made me suck his cock first, dropped him off, then I gave him his usual payment before he dropped me off.

I never knew his name, and never talked to him again after I finally got my car back.

I have so many more adventures to tell you about, both in the past before I moved here and things that have now happened recently.

Stay tuned.