Craigslist Adventures Don Ch. 01

Story Info
I made a new friend named Don.
778 words
3.98
13.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before these events, I had successfully met with 2 other people from Craigslist for safe play at different times. I am bi and like women more, but when I need some quick relief, I turn to Craigslist, usually guys because the w4m posts are typically scams of some sort. Anyway, onto the story...

I was extremely horny one day, as usual. I posted an ad searching for another guy who was interested in mutual masturbation. I got several responses, but I picked the guy who had a similar body type to mine (heavier and stocky, just more comfortable). He said he had a 7 inch cock and lived alone so I could head over, watch porn, maybe give eachother a hand. So I got ready and started driving that way. He lived about 35-40 minutes from me. I finally arrived after having slight troubles finding the place since I had to take some small back roads. He lived in a nice little duplex. I got out of my car and walked up to the door and knocked. He peeked out the window to check who was at the door, saw that it was me, unlocked the door and let me in.

He had nothing on besides some boxer briefs and a tank-top. We both sat down, him in a computer chair and me in a recliner. We started watching a little bit of TV and had a good conversation just to get to know eachother a little. He was rubbing himself the whole time, which started turning me on. Eventually we both moved over to the computer so we could watch some porn. I pulled up the recliner and took a seat. He pulled his briefs down and took off his tank-top. I didn't take anything off yet, just wanted to make sure things felt right at first. He had a pretty big cock, the biggest I had ever seen in person, for sure. I'd say it was about 7 1/2 inches and very thick. He searched through some videos and ended up clicking on a cumshot compilation. I started rubbing my dick through my shorts as he slowly stroked his semi-erect cock. Eventually I had to pull my dick out as well. So I stood up and dropped my shorts and boxer briefs. He reached down next to the computer and grabbed a bottle of lube from a drawer. He put a good amount on the tip of his dick and handed it to me. I did the same. I hadn't used lube to jack off too many times before this. Then I remembered how fantastic it feels! I slowly worked the lube all over my dick and slowly stroked myself. We both kept watching the porn while taking glances at eachother's erect dicks.

Eventually we moved a little closer to eachother, to the point where our legs were kind of intertwined and really started going at it. Before we got too close to cumming, I had to feel his big, rock hard cock. So I reached over and cupped his big balls in my hand and gently squeezed and played with them. Then I slid my hand up to the base of his cock and started to stroke him. He had a really nice dick! Soon enough he reached over and started to play with my dick, adding a little more lube before doing so. We jacked eachother off for probably around 5 minutes then we each went back to stroking ourselves. I edged for probably around 15 minutes while he was working himself up. Finally, he said he was ready to shoot. I watched intently as he started grunting and spurting ropes of cum. He had a decent sized load. I then got myself on the edge again and told him I was going to shoot. The first spurt shot all the way up to my chest. The rest didn't make it quite that far but he was still impressed my overall load and the distance it went!

After we were both spent and our cocks were soft, he got up and grabbed a couple of towels so we could clean up. After we were all clean, we sat down and had another good conversation about all kinds of stuff. He is an interesting person. And this was only the first meeting between us out of around 4 or 5 fun times! All but one of these meeting were pretty much the exact same. But they were all still fun and very pleasurable. Part 2 of this story will be about the one meeting that was a little different...

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!