Craigslist Bottom Bitch

Story Info
Jake and Candy get ready and experience their next encounter.
13k words
4.73
67.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers

The following story includes transgender characters, Domination/submission, and denigrating terms used to humiliate. If this offends you please do not read any further.

This is the second chapter in this series and picks up immediately after the first chapter. I recommend that you read Craigslist Cumslut first. In case you decide not to here is a summary.

Jake has started to think he is a gay size queen. He goes to Craigslist and responds to an ad from a Transexual Mistress. She demands complete obedience, teaches him to suck cock, and swallow cum. Then tells him to come back next week and she will take his anal virginity.

Feedback on my stories is always appreciated. I have Some ideas for a couple of more chapters to this series depending on if there appears to be demand for them. If you would like to see another chapter let me know by leaving comments, rating this story, and/or sending me a message.

***********************

Jake had just left Candy's house. The taste of both of their cum remained on his tongue. Thoughts of what had happened in the last few hours were circling in his mind like a fiery comet hurtling around the sun.

Earlier when he had arrived at her place he'd had almost no doubt that he was a submissive faggot. Now though, he had proof. He had been called a faggot, a slut, a bitch. He had sucked cock. He had devoured cum. He had been devastated when she hadn't fucked his ass. And now he was going to walk around a grocery store with her cum coating his face. But the thing that confirmed his status as a card carrying submissive faggot, was he had loved every second.

He got out of the car at the grocery store with Candy's cum dried on his forehead, cheek, and down onto his neck. The intense white on white fluorescent lights in the store made the glaze on his face obvious as he walked past the produce. He kept his eyes down as he passed people on the way to the dairy section. Although nobody looking at him would know that what they were seeing was cum, he knew it was. In his mind, he was sure everyone else knew as well. Despite thinking he was going to be stared at as a freak by everyone that saw him, it never occurred to him not to do it. Candy told him to, so he was going to comply.

Grabbing some milk he walked up to the cashier in the express lane. There was one old woman in line in front of him causing him to wait an extra minute or two. As she probed in her purse trying to find the exact change, it felt to him like it took her an hour. As a result of Jake's embarrassment, as he waited, beads of sweat began to appear on his forehead and slowly run onto his face. The cashier noticed how heavily he was perspiring on what was actually quite a cool night. She also noticed how nervous he was. Examining him she tried to determine what was up with this guy. As she scanned the carton of milk she worried that he might be nervous because he was going to rob the place causing her to react anxiously while dealing with him.

Jake misinterpreted the reason she was looking at him funny. He was positive that she knew he had a veil of Candy's thick white jizz on his face. His perception being that there was ten times as much cum on his face as there was in reality.

He gave the cashier five dollars to pay for the milk, grabbed the carton, and scurried out into the cool evening air as quickly as possible. Forgetting to even wait for his change.

Once in the car his heart was pounding in his chest. Even without being in her presence, Candy was making him her bitch. It energized him.

When he got home Jake took a selfie with the milk in his hand and a look of pride on his cum covered face. He emailed it to Candy with the message

Re: Picture

My fresh milk and your thick cream.

Candy loved the photo when she saw it. She even started getting hard as she looked at it. Not because it looked sexy - it didn't. Rather it was because her submissive slut had obeyed her every word. Not even having her cock sucked was a bigger turn on for Candy than simple, unquestioned, sexual obedience.

She hit reply and wrote,

Re: Your Phone Number

You have pleased me bitch. Send me your cell number so we can communicate by text until we meet again on Friday night. Here is mine.

And she listed her number.

Jake couldn't believe he was going to have to wait almost another week. He sent her a text.

This is my number Mistress. Can't we please see each other before Friday? I want you to fuck me so bad.

In a few minutes he got a reply.

Be a good slut and do as I say. When you get really horny over the next few days look at this. You can stroke your worthless excuse for a cock while you watch, but don't you dare cum. Don't forget to repeat after her when she tells you to.

The text had a link at the end.

When he opened the link. It was a video by someone named Kali Atrox. It started with a sexy Asian woman sitting on a couch in a red t-shirt and white shorts. She opened in a condescending tone.

"Hey faggot. Oh what don't you like to be called a faggot? Well that's what you are, aren't you?"

It went on with her humiliating and laughing at the viewer about how he was a faggot and everyone knew. Later in the video she says, "Repeat after me.

I am a faggot.

I like to suck cock.

Cum is delicious.

I like having dick up my ass."

Jake stroked his puny cock the whole time he watched it. When it got to the place where he repeated her words he had to stop jerking off or he would have cum so hard. He couldn't believe how perfectly this video described him. He jerked his cock while watching the video over and over again on Sunday.

Then came the inevitable march into Monday morning. With it, some semblance of a normal life returned for Jake. He was once again at work, where he was employed at a small engineering firm. As the day was winding down he realized that he had only thought of Candy ten or twelve times today. Which was much less than the near constant obsession he'd had of her on Sunday. At 3:00 pm during a meeting his phone vibrated in his pocket indicating he had a new text.

Normally he ignored texts and emails during meetings, but somehow he knew this would be from Candy and he desperately needed to read it if it was. As the CFO droned on about the last quarter's numbers, Jake read the text.

Bitch. I want you to tell me details about the best sexual partner you ever had before you met me.

It never occurred to him to ask why she would want to know this? Or to think strategically, as so often happens in relationships, how should I answer this? He was already so comfortable in his submission to Candy that truthful obedience to her request was the completely natural way for him to respond.

It took him no time to think of the answer. As the financial statements were being reviewed in excruciatingly pedantic detail in the meeting, Jake began to type his response.

Before you there was really only ever one person who I truly delighted in being with. Her name was Bella. She was a voluptuous Latina goddess. She had huge tits and hips, with a sensual soft curve connecting them at her waist.

I learned of my fetish for giving rimjobs by sticking my tongue up her fat butt. The first time I ate her ass brought an immediate end to me ever getting to fuck her again. From that moment on she exclusively used my mouth when we made love. The result of which gave both of us intense moments of pure ecstasy.

The last time we were together, when I arrived at her house, she called from the bedroom telling me to get in there right away. The way she looked when I entered the room is forever imprinted on my mind.

She was dressed in a black thong and garter belt which accentuated the curves of her hips. Along with this she wore black silk stockings and black leather knee high 8 inch stiletto boots. She towered over me, even when I was standing. Finishing off the outfit was a red and black leather corset which pushed up, but left her huge soft tits exposed. It made them look and feel firmer. They became like perfect scoops of ice cream in the world's largest sundae, capped with the caramel of her nipples. Her olive colored skin with its light green undertones enhanced her impressive cleavage.

Her hair, black as a cloudy moonless night sky, was pulled back tight from her face into a long thick braid down her back to her waist. It highlighted her arresting face.

Looking down at me from across the room she told me to take my clothes off, crawl to her, and kiss her boots. I eagerly stripped down, slinked on my hands and knees between her legs, and began running my tongue around the leather toes of her boots. Looking up from her feet I was encased by her legs, with her solid luxurious thighs on either side of me. She told me she knew I was in awe of her body, and this night she was going take her time letting me cherish it.

I slid my tongue slowly up her legs. Smoothly sliding it up her sleek silk stockings. First one leg, then the other. Reaching her panties I slathered them with my tongue. Hoping that in the process they would get pushed aside exposing her thick dark bush and wet cunt. But instead of letting me lap up her pussy syrup, she turned around exposing the two soft cushions that comprised her spectacular booty.

She then glided onto her hands and knees at the end of the bed and said kiss my ass. I kissed her repeatedly all over her supple soft cheeks. Each time my lips touched them, my cock got harder. Then pulling her thong out from between the twin mounds she called me her little subby rimmer boy and told me to suck on her asshole. I ravaged her hole with my tongue. All I could think of was her magnificent tight hole as I licked it on and on and on.

The first time I ever ate her ass she discovered how much she loved making me rim her. Having me stick my tongue up her ass was the most assertive and dominant act she could perform in bed. Her Dominance and my submission when performing this deed always made her cunt get increasingly wet the longer I did it. At that instant the night seemed to stretch as time seemed to become suspended for us.

At some point, time's meticulous pulse forward returned and she had me to lay on my back. Leaning over my face she let her tits brush against my lips. I engulfed her nipples, alternately applying suction and then releasing the vacuum in order to swirl my tongue around. At the same time she slid her hands inside her panties and played with her hairy cunt. Her moans increased in pace and volume with each passing minute. She finally pushed her panties down, moved forward, and dropped her wet cunt onto my mouth. My tongue repeatedly flicked wildly against her big clit. As she got closer to cumming, I heard her inhale huge breath after huge breath. Her legs involuntarily squeezed together around my head.

Continuing to ride my face, she started to stroke my cock, and told me to prove I was a real man and shoot my load. Just as she was flooding my face I sent a fountain of cum into the air and onto my chest. As we both came down from that climax the only sound in the room was the in unison rhythmic exhaling from our heavy breathing.

After we cleaned up and laid next to each other, she told me how much she loved our time together in bed, but that she needed a stud with a big cock to truly make her happy. She said that we both knew my little cock would never get her even close to an orgasm while getting fucked. Then she said she loved having a big cock in her cunt too much to give that up, even for my "magic" tongue. She had wanted us to have one last exceptional night together that we would both remember forever. That was the last time I had sex with anyone before I became your happy slut on Saturday.

As he finished writing he couldn't believe how deeply etched on his mind every detail of that night had become. He pushed send and looked up from his phone to see everyone walking out the door. The meeting was over and only the CFO and himself remained in the boardroom. Thinking of Bella and her incredible soft body had taken all his attention. Leaving him with his little hard-on creating a small bump in his pants as he got up.

The CFO noticed the swelling between Jake's legs as they walked out together and said, "I know how you feel. Great numbers like this last quarter always get me hard too."

Jake just smiled at him. Not sure if the bespectacled little accountant was joking or not. Until he looked down and saw a huge bulge beneath the zipper of the bean counter's slacks. Remembering the things which he had indulged in with Candy on Saturday, Jake thought to himself that everyone has the right to their own kinks.

Across town Candy was reading his message. It was easy for her to see that Bella was the genesis for Jake from which had awoken in him the submissive bitch who walked into her house on Saturday. Candy was also acutely aware that it took her own horse cock and singular personality to baptize him as the faggot slut that walked out that night. She wasn't jealous of Bella. Jake was at the beginning of a sexual odyssey and Candy accepted that both women were important for his travels on this journey.

Candy had been on her own journey longer than Jake. Born to Thai immigrants and originally named Kla. As a young boy he was always a rebel wrapped in a jumble of contradictions. In Thai culture individuals are taught and expected to always be extremely reserved and polite. He was inherently effeminate in his look, manner, and movements. But he was also aggressive, flaunting a bold intensity in his actions and speech. Because of his culturally unconventional nature along with his fusion of gender traits, if you didn't know he had been born male one could easily have mistaken him for a tom boy instead.

By the time he graduated high school he believed he was gay. Still being a virgin he wasn't positive. But he knew he was definitely attracted to cock. He loved when all his classmates snuck peeks at him in the change room. Gay or straight they couldn't help but notice his cock. Four inches long and very thick when soft, Kla loved to show off his big swinging dick. He always walked around confidently, without a towel covering anything when he changed or took a shower after gym class. He possessed none of the over the top modesty that is so common among teenage boys when it comes to nudity.

Where other small guys, gay or not, were harassed and bullied, it didn't happen to Kla. He was sure it was because word had got around that he was hung. He realized how much power his cock gave him. And he LIKED it.

His elegant physique and big cock created a pronounced visual contrast to any who saw him naked. As much as he loved the power imparted to him by his cock, he also loved the coy sensations that resided within him. These feelings were internal echoes of the look of his small tight body and naturally delicate face. When he was nude, Quarterbacks and nerds, gay and straight alike found themselves inextricably attracted to this uncommon femboy with the brash attitude and huge cock.

Somehow defining himself as gay never seemed to quite feel right to him. As if there was something else. He was never comfortable in his own skin. It took a trip with his parents to their native Thailand when Kla was eighteen, for Candy's personal pilgrimage in this life to begin.

Kla's parents' families in Thailand were well off and very well connected. Therefore the Bangkok he experienced when they arrived was a very sanitized version of that city. Bangkok is, in places, as modern a city as you will find anywhere in the world. A city of glass skyscrapers reaching to the heavens. A city of multi story shopping malls with designer and high tech stores. A city of state of the art rail transit systems. A city of restaurants owned by absentee celebrity chefs. This is the Asian clone of a major Western city which Kla experienced when he first arrived.

Intertwined with that city is an ancient city of centuries old temples, palaces, and historic areas that have changed little in the last hundred or more years. Intertwined with that city is one that grew so fast that urban planning had been nearly nonexistent. Causing gritty sections honeycombed throughout to grow. Intertwined with that city is one with roadside food carts operated by old women, and illegal pop up streetside bars. Intertwined with that city is one which includes some of the globe's most infamous red light districts. Attracting sex tourists from around the world. This raw, coarse, real Bangkok was the one Kla wanted to experience when he had found out they were going to Thailand.

For the first five days Kla had met one aunt and uncle after another. With each introduction to a new relation came a series of cousins he had never met before. All his cousins turned out to be quite a bit older or younger than Kla. Until he met his father's youngest brother's family. They had an nineteen year old daughter Kwang. She looked like a typical teenage Thai girl. Which meant she was petite, with black slightly longer than shoulder length hair, flawlessly applied makeup, on an innocent almost dainty face, and lovely dark eyes. All of which is to say she was an undeniably beautiful young woman.

The day they met, both families decided to go out for lunch. On the way to the restaurant, and for the first hour they were there, Kwang asked Kla many probing questions. Some about his home and life. Others much more personal than anyone had ever asked him before. They ate at a three Michelin Star restaurant, owned by a celebrity chef famous for his bromance with a another celebrity chef/travel show host. The food was amazing. Of that there was no doubt. But it was hardly the cuisine that has made Thai food in such high demand worldwide.

Kwang asked Kla, "You not like?" Noticing him picking at his scallops.

Kla had a very rudimentary ability to understand basic Thai, but almost none to speak it. Kwang, like most privately educated young people in Thailand these days, learned to speak English well enough to be understood by Farangs (foreigners). So it was necessary that they communicated in English.

"I didn't come to Bangkok hoping to eat pretentious food that I could eat at home."

The blank look on her face reminded him that he would have to be the one to keep the vocabulary at a level they could both understand.

"Sorry, I meant I was hoping to see the real Thailand. Real Thai people. Real Thai food."

Smiling she said, "OK you and I go."

Saying something to their parents in Thai, too quick for him to understand, they were off to get a cab. "We go to mall now. Then dancing"

"Kwang, I don't know that I want to go to the mall either "

"Oh, I thought all Kathoey love to shop."

Not understanding the word Kathoey, and getting tired of constantly asking people to interpret words for him, he was just happy to be getting out of the restaurant. Shrugging it off, he went along with her.

Getting out of the cab they walked into the maze of shops spread over the seven floors that make up the MBK Mall. The first place she took him was a mobile phone provider's kiosk.

"You get local SIM card so we can SMS each other."

The person who helped them at the booth was obviously a thin male dressed as a woman. She had a very short platinum blonde haircut. It was sculpted with gel high on top and slicked back tight on the sides. Her dark eyebrows had been finely shaped into a soft arch. They contrasted sharply with her intense hair cut and color when juxtaposed next to each other as they were. She also wore thick bright red lipstick and nail polish. Despite the makeup and hairdo she still had a severe and masculine look to her. Like a caricature of a slender butch lesbian. But it wasn't the fact she was a transgender woman that Kla found surprising. It was that absolutely nobody walking in the mall cared or took notice of any kind. The exact opposite to what would happen back home.

xploring96
xploring96
233 Followers