Craigslist Chronicles Ch. 04: Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, we could hear footsteps approaching from the down the hallway. Quickly sliding his cock out of me, Alex pulled his pants up, cock between his waistband and abdomen. Pulling my pants up, I began giggling as we walked passed the ice machine, passing a middle-aged man in his bathrobe with a dollar bill in hand heading towards the vending machines.

"That was a close one," I whispered as we continued down the hallway heading towards the stairwell.

"How about we head to the top floor?" he asked. "Let's see what's there."

"Sounds like a plan," I said as we made our way up the stairwell.

As we walked through the door at the top of the stairwell, we entered another long hallway with far fewer doors. At the other end of the hall, there was a small sitting area, with a wall plastered in windows, giving a great view of the city.

Quietly running down the hallway, we jumped on a couch, making out. The sitting area was about four times as wide the hall, so it was somewhat secluded, other than the windows looking over the city.

Getting on my knees on the couch, Alex promptly hopped up, pulled my pants down to my knees, and slapped my ass.

"Shhh" I whispered. "not too much noise!"

"I'll keep it to a minimum" Alex stated as he pulled his sweats down enough to free his still erect cock.

Spitting into his hand, he moistened up his cock a bit more before pushing it deep into me once again. Quickly bottoming out, I let out a few moans as his balls began slapping against my ass. It didn't take him much longer to let his load blow within me as we displayed ourselves in front of the floor to ceiling windows. My ass slightly less lubed gripped his cock harder.

Starting to plow into me faster and harder, he wrapped his hands around my abdomen, pulling me close to him as his cock spasming, he released another warm load of cum deep inside me.

Slowly sliding out, he pulled my pants back up. Getting off from the couch, I met my lips with his, sensually making out.

After a few minutes of being locked together, we made our way back to our room, promptly removing our closes and getting into bed. We flipped on the TV and started watching the last 30 minutes of Jurassic Park.

Alex held me tight. Got did it feel amazing having someone hold you so close. His hands, slowly stroking my side. My head, resting on his chest.

As the movie ended, our lips met once again. This time, far more sensual. Slowly kissing every part of my lips. Alex climbed on top of me, our chests meeting, dicks twirling around each other. His lips slowly passed my lips, traveling down my neck, to my chest. He continued downwards towards my pelvis, gently kissing the area around the base of my hardening cock.

Slowly taking the head of my cock into his mouth, his tongue swirled around me, teeth flowing down the length of my shaft. God was his mouth warm.

Switching in between sucking and kissing my cock, he reached for my balls, slowly caressing them.

"Oh God..." I moaned as my body twitched.

"Grab me the lube," Alex said as he removed my cock from his mouth, getting up on his knees. Lubing his cock back up, he aligned himself once again towards my hole. With my legs spread wide in the air, he entered me slowly. As his bare cock slid deeper into me, our lips met again, making out as if we were in a slow melody.

Slowly and profoundly penetrating me more, my cock sliding against his abdomen, he started nibbling on my lip as he shot his last load deep into me.

My cock hard as steel, rubbing against him, leaked pre-cum. As he withdrew himself from me, he reached for the bottle of lube, lubing my cock up.

Straddling my sides, he began to kiss me deeply while slowly lowering his ass onto my bare cock.

His extremely tight asshole stretched around the head of my cock as he slowly lowered himself onto me.

Our tongues entwined, his moans reverberated through my mouth as my cock entered him further. God was he tight. I could feel ever ring, every lump as my cock explored his hole.

Pushing my cock up into him deeper, he let out another moan of ecstasy. "God, you feel good," he said softly, "I've never done this before..."

"God you're so tight," I moaned releasing my lips from his. "You feel so good..."

We continued our sensual session, exploring each other's body for what felt like hours.

My cock, unused to these sensations of another man, released a powerful jet of cum, deep into Alex. As I came, Alex moaned, feeling my cock spasm within him.

As he slowly pulled himself off me, we cuddle up on the bed, snuggling close, and closed our eyes; both falling into a deep sleep.

Waking up around 10 AM, Alex was still passed out on the bed. I threw on some sweatpants and a T-Shirt and ran down to the lobby to grab two cups of coffee along with a few pastries.

Upon re-entering the room, Alex was still sprawled out on the bed, dick hanging out from under the sheets. Setting the coffee down on the table, I slowly and quietly got back on the bed, softly kissing his cock. Softly gripping his hardening cock in my hand, I began to suck him off slowly. Swirling my tongue around his head, ever so slightly moving my teeth up and down his shaft.

Slowly waking, "Morning babe" softly escaped his lips as he moaned. Gaining speed, my mouth began to move more vigorously around his cock, taking him deep into my throat. After a few minutes, his cock began to tighten and spasm, releasing a jet of warm cum down my throat.

After licking my lips and swallowing what I could, I crawled up next to him and give him a morning kiss.

12