Craigslist Hookup Pt. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of our relationship.
1.4k words
2.2
10.5k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were going well, both at home and with Will. Our new office in Chicago was growing nicely, which meant I got to make the trip there a couple times a month. Which meant Will and I got to see a lot of each other. Sometimes we were slow and gentile while at other times we were raw and animalistic. Sometimes we made love and other times we fucked. We even managed to get together at his house while his wife was out of town. For the one day it was like we had our own place together.

One day I was at the office and just about to head home when one of the other senior partners came in.

"I wanted to be the first to congratulate you," he said.

"For what?"

"I just got the call. They're recommending that you be considered for a judgeship."

I couldn't believe it. "No shit?"

"No shit. I told you when you first started I could see it as a possibility."

"I remember. But to actually hear it. This is amazing."

"Well, I gotta get. I just wanted to be the first to tell you. Congratulations."

"Thanks. I've got to get home and tell Becky." And Will.

That night Becky and I went out for a celebratory dinner. We got home and, while she was in the shower, I called Will. We had stopped e-mailing and started calling each other. I had several business contacts in Chicago and Will was just one more of them.

"That's amazing!" he said. "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, Baby. Me too."

I heard me wife getting out of the shower.

"Gotta get. I'll call you in a couple days."

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

As the days went by I became more and more excited at the prospect of becoming a judge in the local courts. It had been a dream of mine for a long time. But the more I thought about it actually becoming a reality the more I realized something. As a judge I couldn't be found to be cheating on my wife, especially with another man. I cried over this for some time but in the end there was only one thing I could do. I had to end things with Will. It wouldn't be easy but I had to do it.

I met Will a few days later. The only free time I was going to have was a few hours before I had to be at the airport. Because of this, I let him arrange a place for us to meet. It was one of those trashy motels with hourly rates. Quite the change from our usual encounters.

"This isn't quite what I expected," I said when he opened the door.

"It's not as classy as you're used to but it was close to the highway. I figured it was a little more convenient."

"True." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "As long as the bed is comfortable."

We kissed. I ran my hands down his back, holding his ass cheeks briefly before moving my hands to the front. He was already getting hard. So was I. He took my hand and led me towards the bed.

"What's in the bag?"

"Oh. I almost forgot." I opened the bag and took out the wine I had bought. "It just sounded good. And I was feeling a little romantic. Why don't you open it while I get the glasses."

"Romantic is nice," he said, taking the bottle from me.

The glasses were a couple of cups I had snagged at a convenience store across the street from where I had bought the wine. I noticed Will looking at them.

"'Glasses?'"

"Give me a break. They were all I could find."

They're fine," he said, taking them from me and pouring the wine into them. We drank then he undressed me then climbed onto the bed. I unzipped his pants, pulled out his hard cock, and took him in my mouth. This was my favorite way of pleasing him. Me fully naked and him fully dressed. I loved the way it made me feel. Vulnerable and in his control. I took my time pleasing him. When I could tell he was getting ready to come I looked up at him. Our eyes met. We stayed like that, staring into each other's eyes and he filled my mouth with his cum.

"Mmmmm," he said. "You're a fantastic cocksucker"

I smiled up at him. I loved when he called me that. He wasn't making what was about to happen any easier.

"Thanks. I'm glad you liked it." I climbed off the bed and went to refill our wine "glasses".

"Why don't you get undressed?" I told him. "I'm not finished with you yet.

We got back in bed and had a couple more glasses while he rested. I reached between his legs.

"Just a minute," he said. "I gotta take a piss."

He stood up but as he was going into the bathroom he stumbled, catching himself on the doorway.

I rushed over to him and took his arm. "You okay, Baby?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just dizzy." He staggered into the bathroom as I held onto him. I guided him toward the bathtub.

"Why don't you lie here. I'm not sure you can make it back to the bed."

"I'll be fine, just give me a few minutes," he said, climbing in to the tub. "I think I must have stood up to fast."

I knelt down beside him. "No. It's from the roofie I put in your wine."

He looked at me. Confused.

"The what?" he asked.

"The roofie. You know, Rohypnol. I was surprised at how easy it is to get them. Don't go away. I'll be right back."

I left the room and came back a couple of minutes later, wearing a pair of disposable gloves. I knelt on the floor next to him. Reaching into the tub, I took his hand. It was then he saw the knife I was holding.

"What...What are...you...doing?" he asked, groggily.

"Don't worry. I'll try not to make it hurt".

He tried to pull away but was already too weak.

I placed the knife in his hand and pressed his fingers against the handle. Reaching over him, I took his other hand and pressed the knife against the inside of his wrist. "As you know," I said pushing the tip deep into his flesh. He winced, but only a little. "I've been recommended to be appointed to a judgeship." Slowly, I guided his hand and drew the knife lengthwise down his arm. "They do a pretty extensive background check. I'm sorry, baby, but I can't have anyone finding out about us." His blood welled up around the blade, ran down his arm, and dripped into the tub. I switched the knife to his other hand. "You know, it's amazing how many people that you would never expect to kill themselves just do it. Right out of the blue. Of course, their family always wonders what they missed. Or if they could have prevented it." Slowly, I made a long, deep cut in the opposite wrist. "I read a poem about it once. I don't remember it exactly." The blood flowed down his wrist and dripped into the tub. "There's this guy who was rich and friendly and everyone thinks has this great life then the last line is something about how one night he goes home and puts a bullet in his head."*

"But...you said you...loved...me."

"I do love you." I leaned forward and kissed him. "And I always will. But sometimes love just isn't enough."

Gently I laid his arm on his lap, put the plug in the tub, and turned on the water.

I dropped the knife in the tub then sat on the floor and watched as the tub filled with water and Will's life drained out of him. When the tub was nearly full I leaned over it to shut off the water. A single tear ran down my cheek and fell into the water. There was a clear spot in the blood where it had landed but it quickly faded as the eddies in the water mixed the two together.

I sat on the floor, listening as Will's breathing grew shallower. Finally, it stopped.

I got up, put the gloves in the bag I had brought, and dressed. Then I gathered up the wine bottle, our glasses, and the bag and, careful not to touch the doorknob with anything but my shirttail, left the room. Walking the two blocks to my rental car, I got in and drove away.

"All the motives for murder are covered by four Ls: Love, Lust, Lucre and Loathing."

― P.D. James, The Murder Room

THE END

* Richard Cory by Edwin Arlington Robinson.