Crash Course Sex: Lesson 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle responded by pressing his lips to hers.

As if practiced lovers, the pair kissed wordlessly while moving towards the bed. When Kyle pushed her back onto the bed and began undoing his boxers, Julie remembered the sound of her husband's shower, and had to resist.

"Baby, no! We can't!"

"Goddd mom, I need this... just think of this as another lesson," the boy muttered impatiently as he applied the last condom from the box they opened today.

Completely amenable to the terrible excuse for this infidelity, Julie played along. "Uh... ok... uh well... sometimes in life your partner just wants hard, fast, exciting sex. We call these a quickie."

"Good enough," the boy thought as he divided her legs and descended within her balls deep, compelling his mother to cover her rhapsodic gasp with her hands. The boy bent forward until he was face-to-face with his wide-eyed mother. The hickey his father left on her neck came into his peripheral vision, and despite no romantic claim to her, the idea of another man marking his mother accelerated the boy's already unmanageable libido into insanity.

The last thing Julie remembered was Kyle pressing his lips to hers before his mind-altering assault on her pussy began. Lubricated by her intense aphrodisia, the boy's shaft rapidly and forcefully pistoned in and out, mining recurring groans and gasps from her tortured body. The hot, unbridled sex was noisy, and fortunately, the teen had the sense to turn up the television. Although a slave to his passion, the techniques she had taught him completely unused, the talented teen pummeled her without rest for nearly ten minutes, the deluge in her pussy producing an uncharacteristic sound.

SHLICK SHLICK SHLICK SHLICK SHLICK

"B-baby y-you're gonna m-make your m-mommy cum. Ohhh Kylleeeeeee."

"Aughhhh mommmm... me... too..."

The lovers peaked together, their mouths shoved together in a desperate attempt to quiet their noise, hoping it would not rise over the distraction from the shower and the television.

"MMMMMMMMMMPHHHHH!!!"

As Kyle felt his mother soak his exploding cock with her warm love for the umpteenth time that day, he heard the shower turn off. Unfortunately, he was still busy emptying the contents of his balls and lacked the presence of mind to flee.

Julie heard the sound too. Noticing her baby's distress, she kissed him tenderly and stroked his hair between the waves of her own paroxysm, "It's ok sweetie... ughhhhhhh!!! F-finish cumming for meeeeeeeee!!!! Mmmphhh!!!"

Soon, their ecstasy faded, and the boy collapsed atop his mother, exhausted. She cuddled his cheek, but while catching her breath, reminded him of their dire situation, "Baby you *huff* have to go."

His knack for self-preservation nudged the boy's torpid limbs into action, and he quickly withdrew, depositing a splash of fluids from their brief lovemaking onto his father's bed. Gathering his belongings, Kyle briefly pecked his mother goodbye before zipping off into his room.

Mike stepped out of the shower to find his wife completely dazed on their bed, her chest billowing, her body imbued with a touch of light pink, her eyes suffused with a thousand-yard-stare, and her mouth set into a relaxed smile. Clearly, the woman had been thoroughly fucked, as additionally evidenced by the moist bedsheets and the powerful, yet inexplicably unfamiliar, musk in the room. The oblivious patriarch swelled with pride as he attributed his mate's euphoria to his apparently resilient virility.

Thus did Mike Eldridge drift into sleep, confident of his responsibility for the satisfied smile on his spouse. Meanwhile, Julie Eldridge drifted into sleep, smiling as she remembered the hung teen stud that had made her scream and cream all afternoon. Her head danced with visions of the beautiful boy that she'd marathon-fuck all day long tomorrow under the guise of an exam review, confident that along with pints of sperm, the lad would unload all thoughts of some worthless teen skank. Then he'd be hers forever – two lovers who shared the most sacred bond: mother and son.