Crash landing

Story Info
Survivors have sex after a plane crashes in desert.
2.4k words
3.64
77.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colours and objects where spinning around in my head. My vision was blurry. I watched it gradually come into focus. Blinding white light was making it difficult for me to see much.

I tried to stand up. But a saftey belt pulled me back. Panicking, I tried to undo the belt. My delicate hands were fumbling as I struggled to figure out how to press the catch button.

I looked over to the aisle seat next to me on my right. My neighbouring passenger was hanging out the seat. One of his arms was hanging over the aisle and looked very broken. It hanged like a limp appendage of meat. His bone must have been shattered by something falling on him during our not so smooth landing. His head was hanging over the aisle to, so I couldn't get a look at his eyes. His skin was bluish. He must be dead or out cold. I pressed my fingers into his throat for his jugular pulse. There was no pulse. My heart was throbbing.

I could feel it pounding against my ribs as though my ribs might break with the pressure. I wasn't sure how to get out of my seat. I was panicking too badly to make any decisions. My head was spinning and the picture I was seeing of debris and luggage scattered down the aisle, loose cords and snapped straps and corpses thrown into the aisle. I was seeing triple images. There was a voice, but I couldn't understand it. It was a man's voice. He was talking to me, but the words span over my head. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or if what I saw was real.

I woke up. A torso was against my chest. The torso had a black T-shirt on. I strained my eyes to see more of his body. My left eye hurt badly and I couldn't see anything out of it. My head was held against his chest, and I felt strong arms holding me around my back. I was being lifted up from my seat. I felt my weak body being supported by his. The shirt was wet from sweat.

"Fuck, I thought you were dead. I thought there were only two of us alive left." He said.

"I almost am dead." I grunted.

"You're going to be okay." His booming voice told me, "you have a gash across your left face, but you'll be fine."

Next one of his arms went under my knees. I could feel the muscles in them, and his hairs tickling my shaven legs. I felt his muscles tightening as he grunted and with the effort of bearing my body weight. Snapshot images I caught of seats and the aisle of the broken plane indicated he was carrying me outside.

I felt the jolt through his body as he stepped down off the fuselage and onto the ground. My eye away from his body scanned the redness and sandiness of the ground. The ground seemed to be made of hard cake plates that had cracked between each other from sheer heat. There were a few rocks and bushes, but not much.

I could feel his hips pressing in and out of my left leg that was against his body as he walked. I could hear the thumping of his feet on the ground. Slowly, he bent down and my body came in contact with the land. From the temperature drop I felt through my skin and the sudden darkness, I knew I was under the shade of something. He'd leaned my back against one side of the fuselage cylinder.

"I'm going to tie the left side of your face up to keep flies out." He said. I tried to lift my hand up to feel the severity of my wound, but he pulled it back.

I could hear the ripping of material. His T-shirt. I felt it being wrapped around my head, and covering my eyes so I was immersed in darkness.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Some where in the Australian desert away in the whoop whoops." He replied.
I felt my stomach clench.

"Does anyone know we're here?"

"Don't you worry about that," he said, "there's nothing we can do about them."

"Is my eye going to be okay?" I asked.

"Just keep it closed." He said.

"But what does it look like?"

"It's a little red." He said.

"Do you mean its bleeding?"

"It doesn't matter, it will be fixed soon."

"Fuck I'm thirsty." I said.

He held a bottle to my lips. I drank. My tender cracked lips swelled up with the water. I wanted to run my hands through my short blonde and tossed hair, but the bandages were in the way.

"There's bottles of water and soft drinks which survived the crash. In the gully all there. And some food as well."

"You, I and Tanya are the only survivors in this fuselage." He said.

"And you are?" I asked.

"James."

"I'm Cate."

"What about the other section that broke off?"

"We don't know where it is." Another voice cut in. It was a woman's. It must be Tanya's. Her voice was clear cut and icy. How I'd imagine an ice pinnacle to sound when it dropped on a glass floor.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"Wait until help comes." Tanya replied.

"What's the time?"

"I don't know what time zone we're in."

"Is it getting dark. It's getting cold."

"Yes, it's getting dark."

I heard James steps approach me and wrap one of the itchy airline blankets around me. It made little difference.

"I'm still freezing my tits off." I winged.

"Well, lets huddle together to keep warm." Tanya suggested.

I felt James opening my lips and pressing something hard and round against them.

"It's a boiled sweet from inside the plane," he said, "keep your energy levels up."
As I sucked the lolly, I began to fell hungry.

James and Tanya got some more blankets and we wrapped ourselves up in them.

James moved his body towards me and I lay down to go to sleep. I felt his body moving slowly pressing harder into my left side. I wondered what he looked like. All I knew is that he had a black sweaty T-shirt, but now he had nothing on. I hoped he had strong pectorals and abdominal muscles. His hand was casually and subtly across my breast. It was as almost he was making an effort not to let the whole weight of his arm rest on it just in case I noticed. I liked the feel of our bodies close together. To show my approval, I rolled over a little towards him. Tanya lay against me on my other side.

I could hear the laughing of kookaburras and squawks of other birds. The sand in the ground I was lying against seemed so hard. I wished I could have looked at the stars and moonlight. I worried what my family in Melbourne were thinking.

Just about a day ago, I had been leaving Tokyo airport and standing in endless custom queues when I reached Perth. I would probably never see any of my luggage again.

Tanya was pressing harder into the right side of my body. I felt her elbow and hip digging into my back. As I rolled towards James, Tanya pressed her body against my back. I was feeling squashed, but warm. I felt Tanya moving her arm over my shoulder, and touching my other breast. She was feeling the outline of my bra. The ground was feeling hard underneath my body and my hip was hurting against the ground. With a little energy, rolled my body over onto James to relieve myself from the pressure of the ground. I couldn't comprehend what Tanya was doing

Tanya moved too, so I could feel her warm hand slide from under my breast where she could no longer reach. My tits hardened.

Tanya was beginning to unstrap my bra from the back. I felt the release as the elastic in it shrunk back. Her fingers fluttered as they outlined my scapulae.
"You're well defined..mmm." Tanya said.

I felt James move one of his arms and placed it on my arse. The other of his hands moved across to Tanya's body. His hand was coming down firmer on my arse, and I could feel his fingers gripping and poking into my arsehole through the thickness of my jeans.
"Your arse is tight," He said.

I moved one of my hands to fell his face to see if I could imagine what he looked like. He had a little stubble across his face, and short, thickish hair. His face felt squarish.


Tanya began to displace James's body, allowing her to slide under part way. As she moved, I felt someone's hand accidentally fly between my legs and over my clit. I felt myself stand on end in the moment of ecstasy, as I felt some juices beginning to run out from my hole. I tried to move my body around in hopes someone's hand would go there again, but it didn't. Instead I felt his hard cock in my leg, and I moved my body subtly down so the mound of my pubic bone would press into his cock, gently stimulating him. It worked, because I heard him groan.

I wriggled myself down his body so I could reach his cock. I heard the unzipping as Tanya undid his jeans and pulled down his daks.
She took my hand and I felt her place it around his now naked cock. I reached my hand up the length of his cock and found the middle of it and squeezed lightly. I wish I wasn't blind so I'd be able to see. Tanya whispers into my ear "raise your arse."


I lifted my butt up into the air a little, and spread my knees apart. Tanya was beginning to undo my jeans as I felt them becoming loose, and then sliding down my skin off around my ankles. I felt her finger lifting up the back of my g-string, and sliding under my g-string from the back, and resting lightly on my clit, whilst keeping her in contact with the rest of my pussy. She was now placing her entire hand across my cunt and rubbing vigorously. It was hard to concentrate on doing James and feeling the full pressure and pleasure against my cunt.

I had never been touched my a women before, nor was I attracted to women. But the sensation was wonderful.

I cupped one of my hands around James's balls and rubbed the top third of his cock vigorously as he moaned. I then held my hands together so I ran my knuckles lightly along the underside of his shaft.
James was shaking and I could feel myself approaching orgasm at the same time as James. I went faster and harder along his cock, as I felt Tanya?s fingers moving deeper into my hole. One finger was on my clit, another in my hole and another sliding into my arse. I was getting tense and felt my whole underside releasing into an orgasmic spasm. I groaned.

"mmmgooggmmm...ooo..." James was groaning. I wished I could have seen how his face must have been twisting. I wished I could see what he looked like. Nothing mattered though.

I pressed myself deeper down into Tanya's hands.

My orgasm was so heavy; I felt wetness as urine was forced out between my legs. I was too tense to worry about the embarrassment. It felt wonderful coming out.


"It's my turn." Said Tanya.

I felt my hands electrically moving down Tanya's body trying to visualise what she must look like. She had long hair that felt soft. Her face was soft and elastic, so I guess she was quite young. Her body felt a little curvier than mine did. Her tis were round like melons and largish, and engorged and smooth nipples. I felt my way down across her belly, until my hand rested between her legs. I imagined that she had red curly hair, and she'd be soft and plumpish all over. She'd have a button nose and rounded thighs and pale skin.

From her belly, I traced a line down the centre of her abdominous, and found the top of were her lips separated. She had light fuzz over the area.

Tanya placed her hand on top of mine and guided it between her legs. James asked me to hold her legs and labia apart whilst he had a good go. I rotated my body around so my pussy was against her head held them, and removed her g-string, feeling the wetness on my fingers that had seeped through the material. James sunk his fingers into her cunt as she groaned.

"More" she gasped, "your not going hard enough."

I licked my tongue down between her voluptuous breasts. She tasted mildly of sweat. I'd never touched a girl before. I'd fantasised about touching over women; but had always considered myself straight. I moved my tongue across to her nipples, licking them slightly. Her breasts felt very different from my elastic springy smaller breasts.

"Will you rub your pussy on my face?" Tanya asked in a sexy low whisper

"You've a nicely shaven pussy." James whispered to me.

"Thanks." I said

I hesitated for a moment, but then I sat my body up a little and squatted so my pussy was on her face. I could feel her nose digging into my hole a little. I was surprised she found this so erotic, but everyone has their own kinky twists and fetishes. She opened her mouth, but I couldn?t hear what she was trying to say as it came out muffled against my pussy. But the hot air from her mouth and movement of her lips over me made me come again.

"Hold me James, I can't take it." I whispered.

James held me around the waist as he stopped with Tanya for a moment. He rested my body back against the ground. The excitement of it all was building up as pressure in my sore eye.

I lay back, with my legs spread around the crown of Tanya's head. I could feel her moaning as James continued to finger her.

"I'm done." She finally said.

James lay down and put his arms around my waist.

Tanya was also lying down and I could tell from her deepening in breaths that she was falling asleep from her orgasm.

My head was aching. I listened to insects making little clicking noises.

Eventually I feel asleep against James, wondering when our rescue would be coming.